Explanation Required

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Explanation Required

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.

I am writing English translation (to the best of my knowledge) of few important and confusing (to me) Murli points and Avyakt Vanis which anyone of you may try to explain or get the explanation from others and provide explantion in this thread.

Murli dt. 8.1.95 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 243): Father is definitely highest authority and then that Prajapita Brahma also stands highest authority. This Dada is biggest (or greatest or highest) authority. Shiv and Prajapita Brahma. Souls are children of ShivBaba and then in corporeal we brothers and sisters all are children of Prajapita Brahma. This is great great grandfather of all.

Murli dt. 19.12.01 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 211): (People) Sing that You (i.e., God) (are) Mother-Father we Your children ... so ( God) Himself entering this one gives knowledge to you. (These) Talks ( or points) need so much understanding. Prajapita brahma is also called as Father. Then where is Mother? Father sits and tells you that this is Prajapita as well as Mother. I am Father of all souls. Myself is solely called as GodFather.

Murli dt. 13.6.01 (Muli Khand pg. 397): Otherwise how much biography of ShivBaba needs to be written. Now you children tell - We know the biography of GodFather Supreme Soul ( Parampita Paramatma). Father sits and tells - What I do in Bhaktimarg. (i.e., GodFather Supreme Soul) Do insurance in Bhaktimarg also. People do charity and good deeds for the sake of God, is not it?

Murli dt. 18.3.99 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 190): I take all along with Me. Then send you. Then My part is complete. No part for half of the Kalpa. Then again in Bhaktimarg part begins. This Drama is also readymade (Yah bhi drama bana hua hai).

Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. (Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai.)

Murli dt. 12.10.02 (Murli Khand pg. 316): Here all three are combined. This is not written in any scriptures ( Shastras) that, only That is The lap of Father, Teacher and Preceptor (Guru). Father has asked "Does ShivBaba has Father?" Says yes. O.K., ShivBaba has Teacher? Has Preceptor (Guru)? No. Only gets Mother - Father. This is secret calculation ( or rule or method).

Murli dt. 27.7.73, page 3: Father takes support of the body of Brahma only. He has to come in Bharat alone.

Murli dt. 3.9.74 page 1: From Paramdham Baba comes in Bharat alone. Just who is to be called as Bharat?

Murli dt. of this point is not written, but I have taken down these Murli points from the registers given in Kampil: Bharat has been completely maligned. ... So many queens were there. Took them away. Stole butter. There were so many children. Actually this is all story (or biography) of Prajapita Brahma. He (i.e., Prajapita Brahma) is replaced by Krishna.

Murli dt. 29.6.71: Soul of Shree Krishna is blamed in Kaliyug. And they have applied it in Satyug. (In Hindi: Shree Krishna ki Atma par Kaliyug main kalank lagate hain. Aur unhoone Satyug main lagaya hai.)

Avyakt Vani 30.6.74: Brahma's part is recorded ( Noondha) in the duty of etablishnment (sthapana) till the end. Untill the duty of establishment is not complete. Till then part of the soul, who is the medium, is not going to end. Untill then he cannot enact another part. The part of Jagatpita ( World Father) of completing the creation of the new world is recorded in the drama. The praise of creation of all races of humanity is for Brahma only - Great Great GandFather. For this (he) is praised. Only stage, place and condition (or speed) has changed. But part of Brahma is still the same.

Murli dt. 26.2.89 page 2&3: Brahma is also called as Adam. Great Great GrandFather. Shiv is solely called Father. Sijara ( I do not know it's meaning in English might be garland) of humans begins with Brahma. That's why He is called Great Great GrandFather.

Murli dt. 13.5.73 page 1: Baba's Karmateet (beyond bindings of action) stage happens then you children's stage will also happen ... But this karmateet stage will come in the end.

Murli dt. 29.1.78 page 2: If children attain karmateet stage then knowledge will end. War will begin. I too will go completing my duty of making viceless. Establishing Deity Religion, this is My part.

Murli dt. 12.1.74 : Themselves will say this is war of Mahabharat. Surely, God will also be there. But, who is (He)? This the miserable people do not know. Definitely are children of Dhrutrashtra, blind.

Murli dt. 18.1.72 page 2: Fight of Maya will end thereafter. When Mahabharat fight begins. When parts will unfold.

Murli dt. 21.3.73 page 1: Bhagwat with Gita, and Gita is then connected with Mahabharat fight.

Murli dt. 25.6.85 page 2: Knowledge is better than dhyan (trance). Remembrance is better than knowledge.

Murli dt. 28.7.76 page 3: If complete knowledge is not understood in intellect then not able to do Yoga.

Murli dt. 9.5.71 page 2: O.K. Supreme Soul whom you remember, what is that thing? You say Is of the nature of Boundless Light. But Is not like that, remembering Boundless Light becomes wrong. Rememberance needs to be accurate, is not it? Only by rumour work (Yoga) is useless. Need to know accurately.

WHO IS Ravan?

Murli dt. 22.3.99 (Murli Khand pg.109): You are standing at Sangamyug (Confluence Age) and for people it is Kaliyug. Is how much terrible darkness. (People)Keep on falling. Someone must also be the medium (or cause). He is Ravan.

WHO IS Ram?

Murli dt. 6.2.76: Prajapita Brahma who is called Ram. He is called Great Great GrandFather. Becomes Prajapita in Human world.
( In Hindi: Prajapita Brahma jisko Ram kaha jata hai. Unko Great Great GrandFather kaha jata hai. Manushya srushti main Prajapita hua.)

Murli dt. 2.3.78 page 2: Now you souls follow according to the Shrimat of Ram ShivBaba.

Murli dt. 4.9.73 page 3: Everyone's Sadgatidata (Bestower of True Divine state) is Ram alone. (People) Sing Patit-Pavan (Purifier) Ram then why do you make others Guru (Preceptor). Father liberates from these (i.e. gurus). Separates from the chains of gurus.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Explanation Required.

Post by jaycdp »

Dear sanjeev

brahmakumaris told us brahma baba is prajapita brahma. And they have backing from the Avyakt Murli. Now PBKs says that the prajapita brahma or Ram is Sri Virendra Dev Dixit.

The question is still there who is real prajapita brahma?

Om Shanti
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.

I am really disappointed that only one has replied. There are so many Gnyani tu Atmas ( knowledgeful souls) here, at least PBKs and Vishnu Party followers, who unlike BKs give more importance to Murli points and its explantion. But very little response. I hope they will take time to think over these important Murli and Avyakt Vani points. At least Shivsena, Arjun, trinityshiv and few other important knowledgeful members of this forum.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sanjeev wrote:I am really disappointed that only one has replied. There are so many Gnyani tu Atmas ( knowledgeful souls) here, at least PBKs and Vishnu Party followers, who unlike BKs give more importance to Murli points and its explantion. But very little response. I hope they will take time to think over these important Murli and Avyakt Vani points. At least Shivsena, Arjun, trinityshiv and few other important knowledgeful members of this forum.
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. How can one respond to your first post until you give your own interpretation of those Murli points? Only when you tell us who is Ram and Ravan according to you that others would be able to give their views, that too if they feel like expressing their views.
OGS,
Arjun
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

Sanjeev you need to patient. Some times you may have to wait for one or two life times to get one answer .

Om Shanti
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. How can one respond to your first post until you give your own interpretation of those Murli points? Only when you tell us who is Ram and Ravan according to you that others would be able to give their views, that too if they feel like expressing their views.
How to say NO with a Smile! ;) We need to learn from you.

Will my views be accepted? Or will my views affect your views? Then why do you need my views? Here we are sharing our views on The GodFather's Murli points. We are not forcing our views on others. You do not know or you are doubtful or confused or embarrased to answer. I am not forcing anyone. But need to be true in sharing your feelings. No bahanebaji please.
jaycdp wrote:Sanjeev you need to patient. Some times you may have to wait for one or two life times to get one answer.
Should I cry or laugh with such an answer? :shock: I accept that the Murli points are really difficult to answer and need deep churning. But waiting for life times. Very funny answer :oops:

Thanks, Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

How to say NO with a Smile! ;) We need to learn from you.
Dear sanjeev Bhai,
Om Shanti. The same Murlis are used by BKs, PBKs, and lots of ex-PBK parties to prove their respective points of view. So, if you simply post numerous Murli points and ask us to write our views on them, and then accuse us of making excuses (bahaaneybaaji) for not replying to your Murli points, then I think you are being unfair to us.

Anyways, you have already writen that I do not know or I am doubtful or confused or embarrased to answer. So, what else can I add? :D
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear sachkhand Soul,
I consider

1) Shiva or ShivBaba (Supreme point) is Father, mother, guru and everything (twameva maataashcha pita..) of any soul. But this is only possible when he comes in Sakar. Else, Shiva is just Father to all the souls. So- Shiva is EVERYTHING and also just Father to the souls.

2) Shiva baba creates (enables us to recognize him) us through media of Prajapita Brahma. So- Shiva is Father and BRAHMA is mother.

3) Everybody takes part in Shiva's service. So - everybody becomes Father, but numberwise. For example, the first No. in the rosary (Brahma) is Father to all the human population (say 600 crores). The second No. soul is Father to all the human population except Brahma. *Father means highest authority, capable of INFLUENCING, CHANGING.

*So each soul in the rosary (or in the world) is Father to the rest of the souls having weaker ranks.

3) ShivBaba is our Father, teacher and Guru- obviously.

4) We are Shiva's Father:- Because we help HIM in his service. We surrender all our belongings to Shiva like a Father writes his will to son.

*But We cannot become teacher or guru of Shiva, because HE does not learn anything from us. We do not guide HIM anything.

I consider

a) Shiva or ShivBaba (Supreme point) is Father, mother, guru and everything (twameva maataashcha pita..) of any soul. But this is only possible when he comes in Sakar. Else, Shiva is just Father(top most position, by default, anaadi, avinaashi role in drama) to all the souls. So- Shiva is EVERYTHING and also just Father to all the souls.

b) Shiva Baba creates (enables us to recognize him) us through media of Prajapita Brahma. So- Shiva is Father and Brahma is mother.

c) Everybody takes part in Shiva's service. So- everybody becomes Father, but numberwise. For example, the first No. in the rosary (Brahma) is Father to all the human population (say 600 crores). The second No. soul is Father to all the human population except Brahma. *Father means highest authority, capable of INFLUENCING, CHANGING.

*So Shiva is the incorporeal Father and Brahma is the (first) corporeal Father of all the souls.
*So each soul in the rosary (or in the world) is Father to the rest of the souls having weaker ranks.

d) From b & c, Brahma becomes both MOTHER and Father.

e) ShivBaba is our Father, teacher and Guru- obviously.

f) We are Shiva's Parents:- Because we help HIM in his service. We surrender all our belongings to Shiva like a Father writes will or gives property to son. We look after ShivBaba’s Yagya like a mother takes care of a child (with full love and devotion).

* But We cannot become teacher or guru of Shiva, because HE does not learn anything from us. We do not guide HIM anything.

FROM THE ABOVE-

1 (Murli dt. 8.1.95 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 243): Father is definitely highest authority and then that Prajapita Brahma also stands highest authority. This Dada is biggest (or greatest or highest) authority. Shiv and Prajapita Brahma. Souls are children of ShivBaba and then in corporeal we Brothers and Sisters all are children of Prajapita Brahma. This is great great grandfather of all.:- Obviously true. Great Great Grand Father means first corporeal Father, who is Brahma(c)

2) Murli dt. 19.12.01 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 211): (People) Sing that You (i.e., God) (are) Mother-Father we Your children ... so (God) Himself entering this one gives knowledge to you. (These) Talks (or points) need so much understanding. Prajapita Brahma is also called as Father. Then where is Mother? Father sits and tells you that this is Prajapita as well as Mother. I am Father of all souls. Myself is solely called as GodFather.- (d)

3) Murli dt. 13.6.01 (Muli Khand pg. 397): Otherwise how much biography of ShivBaba needs to be written. Now you children tell - We know the biography of GodFather Supreme Soul ( Parampita Paramatma). Father sits and tells - What I do in Bhaktimarg. ( I i.e., GodFather Supreme Soul) Do insurance in Bhaktimarg also. People do charity and good deeds for the sake of God, is not it? –No need of explanation

4) Murli dt. 18.3.99 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 190): I take all along with Me. Then send you. Then My part is complete. No part for half of the Kalpa. Then again in Bhaktimarg part begins. This Drama is also readymade (Yah bhi drama bana hua hai.).- self explanatory

5) Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. (Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai.)- Not capable to explain. If possible, send copy of Murli by email.

6) Murli dt. 12.10.02 (Murli Khand pg. 316): Here all three are combined. This is not written in any scriptures (Shastras) that, only That is The lap of Father, Teacher and Preceptor (Guru). Father has asked "Does ShivBaba has Father?" Says yes. O.K., ShivBaba has Teacher? Has Preceptor (Guru)? No. Only gets Mother - Father. This is secret calculation ( or rule or method).—(f)

7) Murli dt. 27.7.73, page 3: Father takes support of the body of Brahma only. He has to come in Bharat alone.:- Correct. This implies that Shiva has taken support of just Brahma only(till he had spoken this Murli), and he has not taken support of Sevakram(past birth of Virendra Dixit!).

8) Murli dt. 3.9.74 page 1: From Paramdham Baba comes in Bharat alone. Just who is to be called as Bharat?:- Not very sure. But can be related to Brahma baba if needed.

9) Murli dt. of this point is not written, but I have taken down these Murli points from the registers given in Kampil: Bharat has been completely maligned. ... So many queens were there. Took them away. Stole butter. There were so many children. Actually this is all story (or biography) of Prajapita Brahma. He (i.e., Prajapita Brahma) is replaced by Krishna.:- Correct. In Bhagavdgeeta, instead of Brahma, Krishna’s name is put. [There is a shloka- God speaks- “I take support of human form”. People belive it is Krishna’s form, but actually, it should be Brahma].

10) Murli dt. 29.6.71: Soul of Shree Krishna is blamed in Kaliyug. And they have applied it in Satyug. (In Hindi: Shree Krishna ki Atma par Kaliyug main kalank lagate hain. Aur unhoone Satyug main lagaya hai.):- Correct. Brahma Baba (Soul of Krishna) got insulted in Kaliyug by anti Om- Mandali, dis-service of BKs, PBKs, ex-BKs, etc. *Another meaning is- Krishna’s soul becomes impure in kaliyuga- obviously!

11) Avyakt Vani 30.6.74: Brahma's part is recorded (Noondha) in the duty of etablishnment (sthapana) till the end. Untill the duty of establishment is not complete. Till then part of the soul, who is the medium, is not going to end. Untill then he cannot enact another part. The part of Jagatpita (World Father) of completing the creation of the new world is recorded in the drama. The praise of creation of all races of humanity is for Brahma only - Great Great GandFather. For this (he) is praised. Only stage, place and condition (or speed) has changed. But part of Brahma is still the same.:- I am trying to explain. * Brahma's part is recorded till the end- implies he is the most important soul after Shiva till the end. and also he will/may be in combined form with Shiva. * Untill then he cannot enact another part- implies he cannot take another birth or interfere in another’s part. So what PBKs say Brahma remains in VD’s body all the 24 hours gets no weightage. But use of Gulzar Dadi’s body is just for few hours, hence it is not like taking another part. * The praise of creation of all races of humanity is for Brahma only - Great Great GandFather. For this (he) is praised. This implies that Brahma is always helping children by thoughts or/and words through Gulzar Dadi also. Another thing here is many BKs have said that they have God vision of Brahma. But nobody has said they have got vision of VD (Virendra Dixit).

12) Murli dt. 26.2.89 page 2&3: Brahma is also called as Adam. Great Great GrandFather. Shiv is solely called Father. Sijara ( I do not know it's meaning in English might be garland) of humans begins with Brahma. That's why He is called Great Great GrandFather.- Already explained

13) Murli dt. 13.5.73 page 1: Baba's Karmateet (beyond bindings of action) stage happens then you children's stage will also happen ... But this karmateet stage will come in the end.:- Implies that Brahma attains No.1 karmaateet stage. Children’s karmaateet stage will come in end. But not very clear about BBaba.

14) Murli dt. 29.1.78 page 2: If children attain karmateet stage then knowledge will end. War will begin. I too will go completing my duty of making viceless. Establishing Deity Religion, this is My part.- self explanatory

15) Murli dt. 12.1.74 : Themselves will say this is war of Mahabharat. Surely, God will also be there. But, who is (He)? This the miserable people do not know. Definitely are children of Dhrutrashtra, blind.- In the end, world(mainly Indians who have read Mahabharat epic) will recognize and repent.

16) Murli dt. 18.1.72 page 2: Fight of Maya will end thereafter. When Mahabharat fight begins. When parts will unfold.-Results will be declared.

17) Murli dt. 21.3.73 page 1: Bhagwat with Gita, and Gita is then connected with Mahabharat fight.- Self explanatory.

18) Murli dt. 25.6.85 page 2: Knowledge is better than dhyan (trance). Remembrance is better than knowledge.- Correct. In Yoga, sin burns and there is highest super sensuous joy. Mind becomes pure. In knowledge, intellect widens, but soul does not really progress. In trance, no use(sleep)

19) Murli dt. 28.7.76 page 3: If complete knowledge is not understood in intellect then not able to do Yoga.:-

*Complete knowledge means one week course. Without that Yoga cannot be established. *Complete knowledge means to know everything. Without that Yoga cannot be stable and continuous(nirantar). So- one week course is needed to remember Baba. Then both hearing knowledge(Murli) and practice of Yoga makes a yogi a real yogi.

20) Murli dt. 9.5.71 page 2: O.K. Supreme Soul whom you remember, what is that thing? You say Is of the nature of Boundless Light. But Is not like that, remembering Boundless Light becomes wrong. Rememberance needs to be accurate, is not it? Only by rumour work (Yoga) is useless. Need to know accurately.:- In Bhaktimarg(Gita), it is mentioned that God is light of 1000 suns(or even more) which cannot be imagined, remembered or realized. *So- what baba means is- I am not so. I am a point. A point only can be remembered accurately. Because there is no need of description and it is the simplest of all. If you think of body or any material, remembrance cannot be accurate. Because body is continuously changing. So- accurate, means it should be eternal and simplest to understand.

21) WHO IS Ravan?

Murli dt. 22.3.99 (Murli Khand pg.109): You are standing at Sangamyug (Confluence Age) and for people it is Kaliyug. Is how much terrible darkness. (People)Keep on falling. Someone must also be the medium (or cause). He is Ravan.:- I need Hindi version. If it is 'cause', there is no confusion.

22) WHO IS Ram?

Murli dt. 6.2.76: Prajapita Brahma who is called Ram. He is called Great Great GrandFather. Becomes Prajapita in Human world.
( In Hindi: Prajapita Brahma jisko Ram kaha jata hai. Unko Great Great GrandFather kaha jata hai. Manushya srushti main Prajapita hua.):- Not capable to answer. But trying to guess:- In a Murli, Baba has said- “twameva maataashcha pitaa- yah mahima iske oopar bhee padtaa hai” . From this, I guess Brahma gets the status of Shiva(Niraakaar Ram), because he becomes Baap- Samaan. *I also believe that Brahma will be the first Narayan, first Ram(in tretaayug) and Vikramaaditya(first king in Copper Age).

23) Murli dt. 2.3.78 page 2: Now you souls follow according to the Shrimat of Ram ShivBaba.:- I think Shiva, ShivBaba, Incorporeal Ram all are one.

24) Murli dt. 4.9.73 page 3: Everyone's Sadgatidata (Bestower of True Divine state) is Ram alone. (People) Sing Patit-Pavan (Purifier) Ram then why do you make others Guru (Preceptor). Father liberates from these (i.e. gurus). Separates from the chains of gurus.:- Baba has eliminated from chain of Bhakti-Marg gurus and he is the one Ram for us.
bansy

Post by bansy »

mbbhat,

You often quote in length Murli points that are from the 70s. Do you have these Murlis in Hindi and /or in English ? Who did these translations ?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister bansy,
Om Shanti. Initially, I was confused too. But when I compared the Murli points with the ones given by sachkhand in his first post of this thread I found them to be the same. I don't know why he has copied and pasted all the Murli points already quoted by sachkhand. But elsewhere mbbhat Bhai has definitely quoted some Murli points. So, it would be nice if he could share the Murlis with us. But he has already expressed the reasons for not releasing Murlis to the public in another thread in the last Section of this forum.
I don't know how mbbhat Bhai has come to the conclusion that we all are Shiva's parents. :-?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear bansy and Arjun Souls,

I did not quote Murli points in this thread so far. It was reply to sachkhand.

I am getting Murli slowly, one by one from my friends.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Yes arjunbhai,

Since mbbhat's posts are usually long and winding, even after repeated requests by other forum members for them to be shortened, I still took the respectful liberty and yukti of skim reading them (as my screen is small). Now you mentioned it, I just realised with some painstaking effort on the eyesight that mbbhat cut and pasted sackhand's post and added comments.

In order to not make the same mistake again, I'll simply apply a more elevated yukti ...such as totally ignoring such long rambling posts in future. :oops:

Must be hard to be a moderator of late.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun,

Parents surrender everything to child. They serve the child. Brahmin Souls also surrender everything in baba's service. Hence Baba is our child. Murli points are also available which I do not have now.

*Father shows son. Then son shows Father(we do seva of baba).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Parents surrender everything to child. They serve the child. Brahmin Souls also surrender everything in Baba's service. Hence Baba is our child. Murli points are also available which I do not have now. *Father shows son. Then son shows Father (we do seva of Baba).
Dear mbbhat 'soul' :D ,

Sorry for making you bodyconscious :sad: . For the first time on this forum you forgot to address me as Arjun soul.
I agree that Baba has said 'Son shows Father' and also that we can make ShivBaba our child, but He has nowhere said that you can become my Father. In that case where is the necessity for Him to come to uplift us?

Can you say for sure that BKWSU also holds the same views that we can become ShivBaba's fathers? Or is it your own churning?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Sorry for making you bodyconscious :sad: . For the first time on this forum you forgot to address me as Arjun soul. I agree that Baba has said 'Son shows Father' and also that we can make ShivBaba our child, but He has nowhere said that you can become my Father. In that case where is the necessity for Him to come to uplift us?
Can you say for sure that BKWSU also holds the same views that we can become ShivBaba's fathers? Or is it your own churning?
Dear Arjun,

In Satyug, nobody speaks the word 'soul'. The are naturally soul conscious. Here in this forum, there is a large gap between my thinking and others. So there is need of detachment. So the word soul acts as shock absorber between two persons of different sanskars when they communicate. Now, since I am getting ordinary to you all, the frequency mis- match is much less. Hence the use of soul will go on reducing.

Please note that I am here not to fight with anybody. But some words may be hitting like Baba's Murli hits many people and many have become Ex-BKs and you can see what all are written in this forum, "What is so wonderful about Murli". When people comment so negatively God's versions, comments on me is very very less. It pains me nothing. One day BK, PBK, Ex-BKs all will become friends. That is why we all are here together!

*A Father is child's most obedient servant. Similarly, the child is also servant of Father. It is both my churning and views of BKs and also from the Murli point. But very few BKs understand this point. So, it is not very famous.

*If a Bk has three children (before coming to Gyan), then after coming to Gyan, he says 'I have four children'. One is Baba and the other three are the lokik. many BKs say this. I am really surprised why you do not know this. Can I know for how many years you were BK?

Thank You dear very much.