Has Virendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by admin »

sachkhand wrote:Hope the Admins of this site allows you to upload Murlis and you will have lots of space for that. And thirsty BKs are quenched. I am ready to upload Murlis I have.
Please see topic, here.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

... a hungry ghost wonders, in derelict chambers of the damned.
and there is a place, and there is a place.
a lamp gently warns the cold blistered shadow.
there is love here, there is love here.
a poison fang, can smile so sweet.
oh, my love. oh, my love.
and I will feast upon the ragged genitalia
of our most blessed Mother.
I am now known to you.
a hungry ghost wonders ...

Save. Our. Souls.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

VCD No.697, Cassette No.1183, dated 11.06.07, at Bhilai Gitapathshala
Clarification of Murli dated 12.10.67
Ref. No.VCD-697-Part-III-Eng.

... What is the task of Shankar? Among the three personalities, which particular task is shown for Shankar? (Someone said – In the remembrance) No. Remembrance is not a task at all. Task is performed through the bodily organs. To cause destruction, to destroy. So, it is said that he opened the third eye and caused the destruction of the world. So, such a big world, the task of destruction of that world has been mentioned to be that of Shankar. Then it has been said that purity causes establishment. The new world, the world of purity is created, and impurity causes destruction. It means that the sanskar is contained in that soul that even if he drinks the poison of the entire world, he is so poisonous; even then he cannot get destroyed. Why? Why can’t it be possible? (Someone said – whether someone does it or not, it is one and the same) Yes.

Just as it is for the other organs - not listening while hearing through the ears. Similarly, there is such power also in the sex-organ that if he desires, he may focus his thoughts on it, and if he does not desire, he may not. For example, sometimes we are sitting with our eyes open, and if someone passes in front of our eyes, or comes [in front of us], and we are not able to know as to who (came)? Another person says –Hey! You were sitting here itself. You were sitting with your eyes wide open. You are not blind. You were not able to see? Why were we not able to see? It is because the mind was working in some other direction. So, to control the mind ... it is said – ‘Manrev aatma.’ [the mind itself is the soul], to concentrate the mind is a matter of practice. We ourselves made the mind inconstant in the 84 births, in the body and bodily relationships and because of experiencing the pleasures of the body. We established relationships with many bodily beings. The intellect was diverted in many bodily beings. We exchanged pleasures and pains with them, so our mind became very inconstant. It became practiced [or habituated] ...

---------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:I have conveyed the details of sanjeev Bhai to Baba, but ultimately the decision to to reply to your query is in his hands. Had it been a question related to the advanced knowledge, I would have told with certainty that you would receive his reply. But considering the nature of your question, I am not hundred percent sure if he would reply. I will post the reply on the forum if he allows me.
Some time ago one of the members had requested Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit for the scanned copy of an original Sakar Murli and the member received it. Although it took some time for this to happen, but it did happen.
Dear Arjun,
Till now I have not received any answer to my email to AIVV regarding this topic. I had reminded them about this twice. But I got no answer.
Have you received answer to my querry?
You have not posted any answer to my querry in this forum or to me personally.
On 22 June 2008, you had replied that you have conveyed my querry ( allegation according to you) to Virendra Dev Dixit through email. But untill now no answer even after nearly a year.

Should I now consider that my assumption is correct? :neutral:
Please reply.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Have you received answer to my querry?
I have not received any reply so far.
You have not posted any answer to my querry in this forum or to me personally.
I have already written in the first page of this thread whatever I had to write.
Should I now consider that my assumption is correct? :neutral:
You are free to assume anything, but that does not mean that your assumption is correct. If you have information as to where she is living and if you have seen her child and if you are really interested in knowing about his real Father you can request her to get his DNA tested. But before doing that just think what will happen if you put the same question to your own mother?

Anyway few months after you raised some queries regarding Mama and Baba on this forum, some of them were put to Baba by a PBK face to face in a discussion which I have already posted in the concerned thread in the PBK Section. But I am reproducing the same below in case you or anyone else missed reading it:

Disc.CD No.654, dated 17.10.08 at PV
Part-3

Time: 17.22-19.50
Student: And one more question was raised on the forum that when Mama has left the Yagya, when she has written and given a letter of having lost her faith, then why is her name still being written (by PBKs) on the letter of faith?

Baba: She is agyani (ignorant). Brahma’s soul has entered in her. Brahma’s soul is controlling her. It has not fitted into the intellect of Brahma himself: I do not become the God of the Gita in the corporeal form. So, will he make the one whom he controls, ignorant or knowledgeable? We know that Jagdamba becomes Mahakali. Baba has told us in the Murli. Has Baba told us something wrong?
Student: Baba has said correctly…
Baba: Won’t you call Mahakali as Jagdamba? OK, the scavengers (bhangis) believe in her. The dacoits, thieves believe in her. But it is the form of the same Devi (deity). Jagat Amba means she will destroy the entire world and not the heaven. She is unable to destroy the deities of heaven. She is the destroyer of the entire world. There are demoniac human beings in the world.
Student: Then he was asking, where is the necessity for writing the lokik names of Mama-Baba in the letter of faith? Has it been said in any Murli to write the lokik name?
Baba: You will have to say the lokik name, form, and everything. You should make them write the name, form, place, and their entire address (of Mama and Baba) on the letter of faith. Otherwise, how will you come to know?
Second student: This is for recognition.
Baba: Otherwise, how will you recognize?
Student: I have read about Baba in a Murli that the name and form of the corporeal appointed Chariot should be known but, the name and form of Mama…
Baba: How did the children take birth without the mother? Will there be any Father who will run the family without giving importance to the mother? Then it became the concept of the path of renunciation.
Second student: He can be an ignorant person like me who thinks that the mother alone will run (the Yagya). The Father does not have to do anything.

Disc.CD No.659, dated 22.10.08 at PV
Part-4

Time: 21.30-23.22
Student: And I had asked you a question regarding why are the lokik names of Mama and Baba written on the letters of faith?

Baba: About that, ask those who are writing it. Why do you ask me? Have I written the letter of faith or have they given in writing? Hum? Have I written it?
Student: No, those who wanted to write have written…
Baba: Those who want to write are writing it. Now they are also writing the name of Mama. Mama has even given resignation (tyaag-patra) and separated. Those who wish are writing ti; it is their faith and belief. Go and convince them. Go and make them cancel their letters of faith .
Student: In relation to the same question another question had emerged on the site , the surname ‘Dixit’ is suffixed with the names of Mama as well as Baba.
Baba: Yes.
Student: So, have they undergone Court marriage, or something like that from worldly point of view?
Baba: No such thing has happened. Is there any restriction if someone wants to add some title to his/her name? Is there any restriction?
Student: No.
Baba: Then? If the person wishes to add (the surname), why are they feeling pain in it?
Student: It had happened like this in the lokik world too. Being the adopted son of Gandhi, Feroze Gandhi had suffixed ‘Gandhi’ to his name.
Baba: He adopted the title ‘Gandhi’.
Student: And then…
Baba: Why are the others feeling the pain? It depends on the choice of every person’s mind. As long as someone’s heart is attached to another one, he/she can adopt his title. Even if the giver does not give, someone wants to take it, is there any compulsion? Can’t he adopt it?
Student: He can adopt.
Baba: Then?
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:You are free to assume anything, but that does not mean that your assumption is correct. If you have information as to where she is living and if you have seen her child and if you are really interested in knowing about his real Father you can request her to get his DNA tested. But before doing that just think what will happen if you put the same question to your own mother?
Dear Arjun,
I am not free to assume, I want to know the true reason behind Kamala Devi Dixit leaving the Yagnya. And I want to know the truth about the gossip about her re-marriage and her child, which I have read even in this forum.
And regarding asking my mother. My mother has told me who is my Father. And I have faith in my mother. Also my Father has accepted it that he is my Father and he even calls me as his child and therefore there is no reason for me to doubt him. If you have any doubt or if someone here has any doubt about this and questions me, then I will ask this to my mother and Father once again for you. And I will tell you their answer in this forum. :neutral:
So, I have made clear my stand, and what I would do if you have any doubt about my parents and what my mother and Father say about me.
Now, what I am asking is that let Virendra Dev Dixit make it clear about the doubt raised by people like me. After all, I am not asking him to prove him doing any dna test, I am just asking to say simple "yes" or "No" to the question I have raised. Can he not do just this much?

Now the Q and A you have quoted in your reply nowhere has the question I have raised. So all those are irrelevant here.

And once again I am saying, if you or anyone here has any doubt about my Father or my mother I will ask them and get their answer and post it here, in this forum.
Let Virendra Dev Dixit answer my question in simple "Yes" or "No". No need to prove it by doing dna test as you have said. JUst simple answer is enough.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:And once again I am saying, if you or anyone here has any doubt about my Father or my mother I will ask them and get their answer and post it here, in this forum.
I am least bothered about your private matters.
Let Veerendra Dev Dixit answer my question in simple "Yes" or "No". No need to prove it by doing dna test as you have said. JUst simple answer is enough.
Keep reminding him till you get an answer. And if you get an answer you can post it here for everybody's benefit. That is all I can say.

OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: I am least bothered about your private matters.
Dear Arjun,
If you are least bothered then why did you question me and wrote: " But before doing that just think what will happen if you put the same question to your own mother? "
I am also least bothered about you or for that matter any other member of this forum in this matter.
I am not questioning you about your personal life.
I am questioning about Virendra Dev Dixit who is claimed by AIVV as being The GodFather and Kamala Devi Dixit who is claimed by AIVV as being Jagadamba. Is it not proper on the part of Virendra Dev Dixit to answer to my querry? I am not asking to prove him anything. Just tell sincerely what he knows. That's all.
arjun wrote: Keep reminding him till you get an answer. And if you get an answer you can post it here for everybody's benefit. That is all I can say.
Why should I keep him reminding. I do not keep him reminding that he (Virendra Dev Dixit)is Prajapita and Kamala Devi Dixit is Jagadamba. It is he (Virendra Dev Dixit)who is propagating this knowledge. And hence it is his duty to clarify on the issue I have raised. If he want to avoid this question, then it is his sweet will. :prize:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If you are least bothered then why did you question me and wrote: " But before doing that just think what will happen if you put the same question to your own mother? "
I wrote that because you are interested in others' private affairs. Even if it is true (according to you, but I cannot confirm) that Mama has left the Yagya and remarried and gave birth to a child, it is her private affair. When she has given a written intimation to the Yagya that she is leaving the Yagya, then why should we bother what she does after leaving the Yagya? If she does all this while being in the Yagya then you have full right to question her or Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. But when she has voluntarily left the Yagya after giving a written intimation, she is free to lead her life as per her wishes. How can AIVV or you or me question her private life?
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:I wrote that because you are interested in others' private affairs. Even if it is true (according to you, but I cannot confirm) that Mama has left the Yagya and remarried and gave birth to a child, it is her private affair. When she has given a written intimation to the Yagya that she is leaving the Yagya, then why should we bother what she does after leaving the Yagya? If she does all this while being in the Yagya then you have full right to question her or Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. But when she has voluntarily left the Yagya after giving a written intimation, she is free to lead her life as per her wishes. How can AIVV or you or me question her private life?
Dear Arjun,
1) If Virendra Dev Dixit considers discussing about him as violation of his privacy, then he should not have spread and continue propagating the knowledge claiming himself to be Prajapita, Ram, Shankar, etc.,
2) I have nothing to do what Kamala Devi does. I have not raised an issue regarding what she is doing now or after leaving Yagnya. You have not read the subject of this thread properly. I have raised an issue, a serious issue, regarding Virendra Dev Dixit who is the centre of AIVV. My intention of taking the name of Kamala Devi Dixit is not for defaming her, on the contrary, if my querry is answered then it will stop all the gossip and defamation that has been going in the Yagnya and outside. Because I feel that Virendra Dev Dixit is responsible for all this. He is keeping Kamala Devi out of reach of the common members of AIVV, just to cover up his mistakes. I feel that although Virendra Dev Dixit claims to be AMOGH VEERYA, he has failed in it, thus making her pregnant. And is now covering up his mistake by making Kamala Devi underground and spreading the gossip that she has remarried and has given birth to a child.
I think Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the main person of AIVV should come forward to clarify my querry. If not a respected women who had given her youthful years to this Yagnya and who has done service of many people will remain a mystery and will be getting defamed by many vicious people. You may think that I am one of the vicious people who is raising her issue in this forum. Yes, I am raising this issue, but not to defame her, but to get clarification to her getting underground so mysteriously. Is she still alive or not is also a question.
Or if taken in positive sense, has Virendra Dev Dixit, who has been considered by AIVV as Sangamyugi Narayan, has given birth to Satyugi Radha Krishna through Kamala Devi? Again this is an important issue which needs to be understood.
So, I think, the issue I have raised is a very important issue, and has no intention of defaming Kamala Devi. It is just to know the truth which is related to Virendra Dev Dixit who is very much in the AIVV and it's founder.
Now, it is up to him, whether he wants to speak on this openly or not. I am not asking any proof to what his answer would be.
I am just expecting whether "yes" or "No" to my querry.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:He is keeping Kamala Devi out of reach of the common members of AIVV, just to cover up his mistakes.
He has never prevented anyone from meeting Mama (Kamala Devi). In fact many PBKs claim to have met her after she left the Yagya. I think shivsena Bhai also made a similar claim or statement in the past on this forum. It is for him to confirm or deny.
Is she still alive or not is also a question.
As far as I know she is alive.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:He has never prevented anyone from meeting Mama (Kamala Devi). In fact many PBKs claim to have met her after she left the Yagya. I think shivsena Bhai also made a similar claim or statement in the past on this forum. It is for him to confirm or deny.
Dear Arjun,
Thanks for answering. If you know how to meet Kamala Devi please write to me a personal message. Or if you know someone who is in contact with her, please let me know.
Also I would request Shivsena to write me if he knows the whereabouts of Kamala Devi.
The reason for my interest in meeting Kamala Devi is to know what she thinks is the correct knowledge, and discuss what I think about this knowledge.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If you know how to meet Kamala Devi
Sorry, I don't know.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: Also I would request Shivsena to write me if he knows the whereabouts of Kamala Devi.
The reason for my interest in meeting Kamala Devi is to know what she thinks is the correct knowledge, and discuss what I think about this knowledge.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

I have met kamala deviji 3 times in past 3 years and i have shared my manthan with her about advance knowledge being Krishna ki jhooti Gita causing downfall of PBKs and she admitted many ambiguities about advance knowledge and she patiently listened to my churnings and Murli proofs and she agreed on most of the points and that as long as i am not changing the Chariot and defaming ShivBaba, she had no objection to listening to it.

I know her whereabouts but i cannot share this with anyone as i have promised her that no one will receive her address from me. Many souls from mumbai have requested her address but i have not given her address to anyone.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
shivsena wrote: and that as long as i am not changing the Chariot and defaming ShivBaba, she had no objection to listening to it.
Dear Shivsena,
Thanks for your response.
Will you please clarify what Kamala Devi meant by not changing the Chariot?
Does she beleive that Virendra Dev Dixit is The Personified GodFather or The practical form of God Shiv? And soul of Virendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba i.e., combination of Nirakar Shiv and Sakar as explained in AIVV?
It would have been better if you had answered in the beginning of this thread about your meeting with Kamala Devi. This thread would not have stretched so long.
Anyway, thank you for your answer. And please clarify my doubts mentioned above.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.