Ram and demoniac BKs

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Confused, of Bhakti

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Actually I should have written 'Father Shiv' instead of 'BapDada', because BapDada includes the soul of Ram and Krishna also who do not possess the power of causing divine visions/trance.
It might be best to stick to the basics and just say "the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani".

Why confuse things? This is 'off topic', but please let me ask, what does 'Ram' mean to the PBKs and what does 'Krishna' mean to the PBKs?

Ram to the BKs means the ruler of the Silver Age, Krishna the first child of the Golden Age that becomes Narayan, the ruler of the Golden Age.

It must confuse the hell out of classical Hindus to say that Brahma is Ram *and* Krishna that becomes Narayan but in the meanwhile enters the body of Shankar with Shiva ... they would be rolling around the floor laughing at your teacher.

And if you want to name call *every* Hindu god, why miss out Hanuman and Ganesh?
arjun wrote:is caused to it as per its role in drama or due to the blessing of Father Shiv
Just to keep this slightly on topic, you say that some channelling or psychic manifestation is caused by Shiv, does this not give Shiva a sense of will enacting on others?

I do not see how 'Drama' can do anything as it is not a person or being. "As per its role" sounds just like, "we do not know".

Of course, I appreciate that you are not God and do not represent the organisation's point of view officially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Why confuse things? This is 'off topic', but please let me ask, what does 'Ram' mean to the PBKs and what does 'Krishna' mean to the PBKs?
Yes, just as the BK knowledge can be confusing for an ordinary Hindu, the advance knowledge can be somewhat confusing for the BKs and totally absurd for the non-BK/PBK souls.

But since the members of this site are primarily BKs/PBKs/XBKs, they can understand some basic differences between the Hindu scriptures, basic BK knowledge and the advance PBK knowledge.

You are correct that "Ram to the BKs means the ruler of the Silver Age, Krishna the first child of the Golden Age that becomes Narayan, the ruler of the Golden Age." But for the PBKs, there are two Rams and two Krishnas. One is a Golden Aged Krishna and the other is the Confluence-Aged Krishna. One is a Silver-Aged Ram and the other is the Confluence-Aged Ram. The descriptions/praises made in the Hindu scriptures about Ram and Krishna do not pertain to the Golden Aged Krishna or the Silver-Aged Ram, but to the Confluence-Aged Krishna and Ram.

The Golden Aged Krishna is definitely the soul of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba). But the Confluence-Aged Krishna is the soul of Virendra Dev Dixit (Prajapita) who gets transformed from a man to Narayan in this Confluence-Aged birth and gives birth to the soul of Dada Lekhraj as the Golden Aged Krishna after the forthcoming world destruction.

Similarly the Silver-Aged Ram is the soul which gets revealed as the Vaishnavi Devi/Vishnu in the Confluence Age and plays the role of following the code of conduct (Maryadas Purushottam) now. But the Confluence-Aged Ram is the soul of Virendra Dev Dixit (Prajapita) through whom Shiv plays the role of purifying the sinful ones. The soul of Confluence-Aged Ram cannot become Maryadas Purushottam because if he does so, then who will destroy the demoniac elements within the Brahmin family first and then in the outside world?

We have already seen the result of the motherly love and affection of Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) that he showered equally upon the deity and demoniac souls within the Brahmin family. The demoniac souls within the Brahmin family ultimately caused his death through the violations of Shrimat.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Ram takes an army of monkeys as his army to make them worthy to sit in a temple. . It means souls with all the vices the monkey has – ego, lust, attatchment /to the body…that when the monkey's child dies it keeps hugging the dead body (that is also done in the west when the dead body is kept, and reminded about again and again in an obituary notice (because there is not the understanding of the soul and reincarnation))/ anger /try to take the dead body away and just watch what happens/ greed. It is also said that in the end of the Kali yuga /the land of death/ all has become devils. All are impure. And this land becomes the land of fairies and angels. On just one becoming pure, everyone else becomes pure, the same way we fell – remember? Who is this one – Prajapita? No. This first one is the first one Shiv enters into – Gita Mata – the mother of Prajapita also.

So the Incorporeal Ram shoots the arrows of knowledge to the devils and transforms their nature and resolves. Deity like BKs listen to knowledge and change easily. Devilish BKs listen to knowledge and do the same old acts.
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Bhai,

You brought up some interesting point.
that is also done in the west when the dead body is kept, and reminded about again and again in an obituary notice
Here in North America and probably elsewhere So much money is invested in burying the bodies. Many families go into debt simply to provide the body a lavish funeral. Many take photos of the dead body and keep them as well.

It truely is a unique world.

atma
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have made a small factual correction in my post dated 2nd July in this thread in the last paragraph. The corrected word has been marked in blue. It should have been 'Silver-Aged Ram' instead of 'Silver-Aged Krishna'.
Thanks to Andrey Bhai for pointing out the correction.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
surya
PBK

there are two Rams

Post by surya »

Thanks Arjun for your brilliant explanation about two Rams. How well and clear! Well done... that removed many doubts from my head.

And one more thing ... what do you mean by ... "some channelling or psychic manifestation is caused by Shiv..." it seems interesting!

Kind regards

surya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Surya Bhai,
Om Shanti. Thanks for the appreciation, but all that is Baba's knowledge, not mine. So all credit to Him.
As regards your querry about "some channelling or psychic manifestation is caused by Shiv" I wish to say that it is ex-l who made that remark and not me. So let us request ex-l to clarify the above phrase.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun