Hello from daughter of BK

robinramsay
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Exchange with other spiritual seekers.

Re: Hello from daughter of BK

Post by robinramsay »

Well this was stated by Jayanti in London Murli class some months ago, and I recall hearing this before over time. But I haven't enquired further.

Frankly, and respectfully, what I personally choose to do in the matter of funds and wills is my own affair, not the provenance of BKWSU/O or of anyone else.

Warm Regards

Robin
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

robinramsay wrote:Frankly, and respectfully, what I personally choose to do in the matter of funds and wills is my own affair, not the provenance of BKWSU/O or of anyone else.
I am glad to read that you maintain some sense of independence and family honour. Obviously, from a BK point of view, I cannot forget this would smack of "attachment" and a lowered "inheritance" in the Golden Age ;) but then as 2 of them are serviceable BKs, then I suppose that is supporting BK service by the back door. I only hope that Alanna's family reads this and are likewise inspired, although I bet it hurts a few BK hearts to leave their inheritance to "impure" non-BKs.

All the same, I am left being unsure whether to hope the 'End of the World' comes before your probate is granted or after ... Which would seem to be the better option!?! I wonder how Shiva calculates the Karma on gifts Willed before Destruction versus gifts donation before Destruction?

I apologise to ask publicly but again, I am interested to know if they have different rules for different levels of BKs.

I cannot say that I am really impressed by talk of "1/3 ... 1/3 ... 1/3" without disclosure being made how many 100% Wills the BKWSU holds, how many it has worked its way through up to date and rectification where family has been short changed by the Sindhis. As they never worked, never did social work during their times and never brought up their own families, why should other families support their world domination ambitions?

Someone else mentioned "trunks full of Wills" in the UK alone ... probably urban legend but who knows for sure!?! All the same, I can imagine it being true in India. I am sorry, I still have the question in my mind the issue of 'undue influence', in my opinion, due to lack of disclosure of all the false predictions of Destruction and changes in philosophy etc.

In fact, what I am investigating at present is the dating and legality of the BKWSU claim on Lekhraj Kirpalani estate. Has anyone seen the official papers regarding the transfer of property and rights etc?
alanna wrote:I must say that from the outside BKWSU seems more pro-women because of the focus on female leadership but I was unaware of the situation you describee and the "masculated" theory sounds like it could have a good deal of truth in terms of the roles taken on by the senior Sisters. After all, there is no liberation for women - for anyone - if we just take on the roles and continue the power structures of the oppressor.
I have to say that if you read "Is this Justice?" penned in Om Radhe name back in 1938 and consider instead a wily, worldly-wise Lekhraj Kirpalani defraying personal attacks and potentially expensive law suits by setting up a trust and putting young, sweet and uneducated women up front ... I think one interpretation of the BKWSU version might changed.

I do not think it possible to become a Sindhi millionaire in India back in the 1920s without being exceptionally canny businessman. My impression of Lekhraj Kirpalani changed somewhat after reading that. I think it was all very clever strategy 'male versus male' across the panchayat and neighboring wall. Lekhraj Kirpalani maneuvering his "queens and bishops" to check the progress of the so-called Anti-Party's "pawns". I do not think it was divine feminism at all.

Notice he kept his wife and daughter-in-law in on the committee to keep it in the family. Personally, I think it was just a useful yukti that has since been re-written in glowing lights.
bansy

Post by bansy »

This "will" business is quite boggling, as I have a family of my own.

What the above 1/3 split means is that I will give 1/3 to my spouse, 1/3 to my lokik children, and 1/3 to a bunch of souls with the majority I have never met and an even larger majority who will simply drop out at some stage ? Must suck to be a lokik child or worst still the lokik spouse.
bluesky
Questioning BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to follow up on what is actually happening vs. what people are saying is happening.

Post by bluesky »

I am curious. If the wife or/and children are BKs (and if they are not earning monthly wages but have properties, inheritance etc), do they have to sign a will as well?

I know a lot of BKs who have "willed" do not talk about it, as they are advised not to do so, and also the saying "what the right hand gives, the left should not know". Perhaps, it would be interesting and maybe boggling, as Bansy puts it, to hear people's experiences.

If BKs are happy to contribute or to sign a will, why should it matter? Although, my concern is that whether BKs are coerced directly or indirectly to do so and if they are aware of the consequences of doing so. However, personally, I don't mind contributing a big amount if I am a millionaire or a billionaire but not otherwise.

Bluesky
bansy

Post by bansy »

bluesky wrote:If BKs are happy to contribute or to sign a will, why should it matter, although, my concern is that whether BKs are coerced directly or indirectly to do so and if they are aware of the consequences of doing so.
The real boggling part is that surely you aren't supposed to die in your last 84th birth before the Confluence Age is up. Where would you actually go ? Oh yes, you might get a spot in the so-called (BKs) "Advance Party" a place in the Subtle Region waiting and waiting and waiting for ... Or you might get reborn again through lust (we all are) like a recent administrative head of the BKWSU.
If the wife or/and children are BKs (and if they are not earning any income), do they have to sign a will as well?
I would expect that in this situation, if such a full BK family exists, then the entire family comes under the "umbrella" of the BKWSU and there is no will needed. That is providing they are a "pukka" BK family. Is there anything such as a "pukka" BK family ? Even Lekhraj Kirpalani (*) did not have a "pukka" BK family.
bluesky
Questioning BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to follow up on what is actually happening vs. what people are saying is happening.

Post by bluesky »

I agree with you, Bansy. The word "pukka" is quite subjective. I just wonder how "pukka" is being measured. I know being knowledgeable alone is not pukka and there are more to it.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Learning how to be 'pukka' is quite easy actually. Just do what you think is right and within a few micro-seconds you will be corrected by anyone in close-by vicinity.

Keep making changes until no-one reminds you, then you've become 'pukka'. Being 'pukka' around other BKWSU members is easy, being 'pukka' with and by yourself is another kettle of ... veggies. But all of this is for another thread entitled

... "How to be a real pukka ex-BK".