Thought for Today

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
life
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: LET TRUTH PREVAIL.
I THOUGHT I COULD PUT MY POINT ACROSS INITAIALLY BUT I FOUND OTHERWISE.

Thought for Today

Post by life »

Ever Constant
Nothing around us is constant. The stock markets go up and down; natural resources alternate between abundance and scarcity; people move between happiness and sadness. If we fluctuate with those scenes we are unable to be constant internally.
But when we turn to the One who is permanently radiating virtues, we receive power and become unshakable. God offers all His potential to us. He is ever constant in being the light that never fades.

Relationships
Who are the thieves of peace? Why is peace lost in relationships? Complaints, guilt and comparisons are the main destroyers of peace. Instead of complaining, share newness. Instead of looking for someone to blame, take responsibility for improving the situation. Instead of comparing yourself to others, value the good that is in them.

Kindness
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.

A Calm Mind
Don't give your mind permission to get disturbed. A disturbed mind is easily influenced. This will cost you your peace. Learn to maintain your peace by freeing yourself from attachments. Competing or comparing yourself with others will not allow you to focus inwards. An inner focus allows you to keep your eye on your higher self. Remember your original nature. It allows you to forge a link with the Divine. Then
it becomes easy to recognise useless thoughts and replace them with a spiritual perspective. A calm mind is not just peaceful, it is focused, self-directing and Divine.
jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: "Thought for Today"

Post by jannisder »

A thought for today; Seven Wonders of the World

Never let anyone tell you to lock out on the beauty of life, by saying this world is a graveyard. It is an honor for you to find it back because you will! ... just look closely ... and its right there!
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: "Thought for Today" the best cloth

Post by jaycdp »

Om Shanti

how can some one forget the best clothes he had ?

In the real life, it can only happen when you have a brain damage, right? In eternal life how can we forget our past life?

Anyone have any clue?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: "Thought for Today" the best cloth

Post by mbbhat »

Dear jaycdp soul,

1) Since drama repeats, past become future and future becomes past. Then there is no difference in terms past or future. But, we know that we experience happiness for around 4,000 years in drama. This point gives courage to forget past. A patient definitely forgets his past when he becomes cured. An unemployed person forgets his past after getting job. They plan for future. In a movie, one remembers the most enjoyable scene. Similarly, after knowing the knowledge of drama, the heaven sticks into our mind. That is why Baba says, remember property, sukhdham.

2) Cloth of soul is the body. Best cloth is deity body. Dirty cloth is present body. But the cloth is made from physical elements of nature which have limited age, say 150 years. But the soul is powerful than physical nature. It is ETERNAL. When this sits in our mind perfectly, then the soul does not get influenced even by the best cloth. That is why in Golden Age, the soul is capable of leaving the pure (of course comparatively older) body when time comes. When I feel that I (point, soul) is independent, we get super-sensuous joy, beejroop stage= Baap samaan stage = ashareeri stage.
light server
ex-BK

Re: Thought for Today

Post by light server »

My first post here.

I belonged to the old forum, but I had to reset my password.

http://BKWSU.blogspot.com/

I like the idea - the past is the future.
jun123
Affinity to the BKWSU: BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: HG565B Y6TG 6TTG

Post by jun123 »

Burch described herself during a recent interview as "a shy person" — one who is still adjusting to media attention — but she'll stop someone on the street when she sees her graphic double-T logo. She says she is so flattered that women whom she has come to respect, even if she knows them by type instead of name,tory burch wedges sale choose to spend their money on her collection instead of all the other things they want. Hmmm, maybe family vacations or home improvements, she muses. "It's very passé to think women want to spend a fortune on clothes."
The brand associated itself with PFMI 2011 as Official Timekeeper. For these ladies, it was all about making the right move at the right time,tissot touch and what better companion than a Tissot watch that is synonymous with perfection, innovation, legacy and style?
Christian louboutin outlet affirms that they to begin with manufactured your louboutin outlet shoes with red soles to present these comfortable shoes electricity, Christian louboutin bootfat the opposite explanation they decided crimson is simply because brilliant crimson can be associalted using erotic draw approximately women's high heel sandals are generally. As an end result when a movie star would like to venture some appeal, that they slip on a number of Christian louboutin sale.
Total revenue also handily beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $787 million. Comparable-store sales climbed 28% in the quarter under review.tiffany pendants In constant currencies net sales jumped 24% and comps grew 22%.
Chanel handbags are available in an unbelievably broad range of styles, fabrics and colors. From leather-based to canvas, modern to classic, there is primarily a Chanel handbag for every solitary celebration and every solitary taste. Chanel handbags are made to be used, not merely displayed.chanel wallet The handbags generally consist of the large assortment of qualities that make them useful together with pretty. Chanel prides by itself on the product or program of intelligent design.
The pieces by performers along the lines of back links of londonRings, Paloma Picasso, Frank Gehry etc, will probable be signed and also stamped. When purchasing a item that carries a chain and pendant the two the pendant as nicely as the chain will probable be marked back links of london 925.links london charms when the chain is marked but not the pendant, then that pendant is not links of london!
Moncler dunkelh?utige Jacket Outlet is especially giant, puffy and overstuffed! The bodyweight of it is much under one pound. The excellent using the Outlet Jacket is amazing. at any time you contact it, it feels like touching extremely soft nylon. right here is your ultimate offer for wide variety of moncler gals patent leather-based Jackets in variety of designs and colors from top Moncler manufacturers.moncler coat Moncler Jackets bear between the most current popular, unique type and rather trendy designs. can come on and subscribe for us. learn which Moncler coats matches your tastes and way of life the most effective by exploring our internet site further.
Rolfe and Gaboriau will move to the L.A. office in April and Rolfe says the agency will likely move into a new space by summer.CP+B first expanded from its Miami base with an L.A. arm in 2001, with Sally Hogshead acting as creative director. In 2003,tiffany sale CP+B creative Tim Roper took over from Hogshead but returned to Miami a year later when the agency closed the outpost as a creative hub. The office has operated in the interim as a base of production operations.
Oct. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Japan’s luxury market is set to grow for the first time in four years as status-conscious consumers help rebuild the economy, encouraging expansion by Gianni Versace SpA and Mulberry Group Plc.Japanese sales of luxury goods may rise 2 percent in 2011,marc jacobs outlet following a contraction that started in 2007 and wiped 14 percent off the industry’s value in the world’s third-largest economy, Bain & Co. estimates.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all BKs.....I have not understood why the Religious Founders Jesus Christ is worshipped in Christian Churches (temples) and Buddha is worshipped in Buddhist Monasteries(temples), when they have not recognised GOD ShivBaba and become his children in Sangamyug ??

Please share your views.

1a-jesus-christ-on-the-cross-in-church.jpg
1a-jesus-christ-on-the-cross-in-church.jpg (44.47 KiB) Viewed 14871 times
1a-buddha.jpg
1a-buddha.jpg (7.15 KiB) Viewed 14871 times
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

shivsena wrote:To all BKs.....I have not understood why the Religious Founders Jesus Christ is worshiped in Christian Churches (temples) and Buddha is worshiped in Buddhist Monasteries(temples), when they have not recognised GOD ShivBaba and become his children in Sangamyug ??
In India, there is a saying Lakir ke Fakir, meaning - one has plenty of knowledge, but cannot understand ACCURATELY. At present, soul of Christ (now unknown) has knowledge of God, but no proper understanding of God. Budhha did not have knowledge of God, his motive was to get Moksha (Nirvana). Buddhist are called Anishwarvaadi.
Christ was a holy Soul and guided people towards God, through the body of Jesus of Nazareth, who was persecuted by the Yahudees, and sacrificed much for his disciples and followers. Jesus Christ was a healer for every person, regardless of his affiliation to any ideology. He healed even malicious persons. So he is worshiped by the Christians.

Buddha spoke about Moksha and showed a path towards Moksha through deeds. This was an easy way to get Moksha, according to him, and people liked this way and followed him. Buddha helped the poor and weak persons also. So he is worshiped by the Buddhists.
Till present time, nobody has excelled Christ and Buddha in deeds.

Main attraction is in good deeds. You receive the fruit in accordance with you deeds.

Christ and Buddha are heroes of their respective religions in the Night of the Cycle. This does not qualify them to become special children of God in Sangamyug, and enjoy the fruit in the Day of the Cycle - Heaven.

By becoming a special child of God in Sangamyug, one qualifies to enjoy the fruit in Heaven.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote: Jesus and Buddha as a hero of his religion after half cycle. There are no matter to become child of God in Sangamyug.
BKs are choti brahmins in Sangamyug and religious founders are non-brahmins. ...yet the religious founders are worshipped and BKs and Brahma are not worshipped after Dwapur yug.....WHY ??? .. .this question needs to be asked to all senior BKs.
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, Shivsena,

Your thought is good. Can you ask this question to PBKs?

The question you asked is very simple for BKs. There is one temple of Brahma in Pushkar (Rajasthan).
BKs says Brahma is not complete (fully holy - he is an effort-maker). Brahma's & Brahmins' Soul and Body are not Pavitra or Pure. Only a completely Holy person is worshipped by their followers.