Monash University and the BKWSU

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Monash University and the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Interesting ... Monash University. A bit of a warm bed of Bk activity. Has a good South East Asia department.

Here is a blast from the past to bring back memories to many, dated 1984, of a youthful Jagdish Chander visiting it by Richard Crompton. Nice photo. No big badge on.
Bk Chander.jpg
Bk Chander.jpg (41.93 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
Also, a very interesting paper comparing the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University (as a New Religious Movement) with a Multi-national Corporation is, here; Asian New Religious Movements as global cultural systems..

Its funny but I was just talking to ms orange about sharing academic references and she overlooked telling me, or us, about this entirely. Dr Wendy Smith is listed as her academic reference. It seems awfully small hearted to me ... I wonder what other BK materials Monash keep in their archives? Jagdish must have left them many items.