What is so wonderful abouth the Murli?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: What is so wonderful abouth the Murli?

Post by arjun »

Quoted from the thread on extracts from Revised Sakar Murlis:
बाप कहते हैं दिन प्रतिदिन तुमको बहुत गुह्य बातें सुनाता हूँ। सब ज्ञान इकट्ठा तो नहीं देंगे। पहले हल्का सुनाते थे। दिन-प्रतिदिन गुह्य होता जाता है। सब गुह्य बातें एक समय कैसे सुनाउंगा। जो कुछ समझाते वही कल्प पहले भी समझाया था, इसमें कोई संशय की बात नहीं। ऐसे नहीं कि आगे तो बाबा ऐसे कहते थे। अभी फिर ऐसे कहते हैं। अरे पहले तो पहला क्लास था। अजुन बहुत प्वाइंट्स हैं जो और निकलती रहेंगी। जब तक जियेंगे, बाबा सुनाते रहेंगे। बाबा ने कुछ गुह्य राज़ सुनाया तो फिर बतायेंगे। अभी हम पढ़ रहे हैं। इन शास्त्रवादियों को भी शास्त्र कण्ठ रहते हैं। अब १८ अध्याय तो हैं नहीं। यह तो ज्ञान सागर है। सुनाते ही रहते हैं।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक २३.०२.०८, पृ.३ एवं ४)

The Father says – I keep narrating to you very deep points day by day. The entire knowledge will not be given at a time. Earlier it used to be narrated in a light way. Day by day it goes on becoming deep. How can I narrate all the deep points at a time? Whatever is being explained (now) was explained Kalpa ago too; there is no question of doubt in this. One should not think that Baba used to say like this earlier. Now he is telling like this. Arey, earlier it was the first (i.e. a primary) class. Still there are many points which would keep emerging. Until we are alive Baba would continue to narrate. If Baba has narrated any deep secret, then it will be narrated again. Now we are studying. These scholars know the scriptures by heart. Well there are not just 18 chapters (of Gita). This is an ocean of knowledge. He goes on narrating.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.02.08, pg.3&4 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

Om Shanti. The above Murli quote clearly says that Baba would continue to narrate deep points day by day until we are alive. Until Brahma Baba was alive this was true, but after his demise the Avyakt Vanis are narrated only during a particular season.

In the initial years Avyakt Vanis used to be narrated almost every alternate day. But that has reduced to once or twice a month from October to March every year. And even in these Avyakt Vanis there is nothing new. Most of the Avyakt Vanis are related to dharnaa points.

So, how can the above Murli point, especially the mention of 'deep points day by day' and 'until we are alive Baba would continue to narrate' prove true under the present circumstances?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:“The Father says – I keep narrating to you very deep points day by day ... And even in these Avyakt Vanis there is nothing new. Most of the Avyakt Vanis are related to dharnaa points.
Dear Arjun Soul,

*Sakar Murlis as well as Avyakt Murlis could be deep points. For a child, just milk is given first. It is not given knowledge or secrets of life. As it grows, it is given and also it also gains by its experience. So, deep points are needed when you grow.

*Since BKs have not sacrificed their lazyness, carelessness, baba repeats the same in Avyakt Murlis. Baba is Ocean of Love. So, he never becomes strict. But I think, Drama will take some paper and BKs will get filtered again as it had happened during beggary period.

So, till BKs or PBKs do not improve (dhaaranaayukt), there is no need of such points. Can you say, how many in PBKs or BKs have passed in dharana? If your advance knowledge is better than BKs knowledge, then your dharana should be better than BKs. If you see the qualities/titles of deities, it is just dhanara (sarvaguna sampanna, 16 kalaa sampoorna ... etc).

First is health (dharnaa), then wealth (deep points). Then complete happiness.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

NOT that this is my thread to suggest changing but the conversation here - it is rapidly turning towards, "What is so important about the Murli?" and is turning into a point by point verbal onslaught by certain biased people professing to know it all. Thanx for nuttin'.