Welcome To BKSEWA An Online Sharing Place For BKs Worldwide

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
enlightened
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Welcome To BKSEWA An Online Sharing Place For BKs Worldwide

Post by enlightened »

This looks like a new website;

http://www.bksewa.org/wp-login.php?redirect_to=%2F :roll:
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Welcome To BKSEWA An Online Sharing Place For BK's Worldwide

Post by joel »

I checked it out. It is possible to comment on articles posted. There was only one comment on the site. I did not find a forum. I think I'll stay here for now. 8)
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Re: Welcome To BKSEWA An Online Sharing Place For BKs Worldwide

Post by tete »

Me too said the little bird, considering that I couldn't get one post posted on the "Official" BK forum. :mrgreen: Must be the anti-Tete software! :shock: What does "SEWA" stand for?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sewa = seva = service. BK service.

All I get is a login page. Is it another private website bit BKs? (This time a Wordpress blog like the ones we have).
BKSEWA An Online Sharing Place For BKs Worldwide wrote:Only registered and logged in users
are allowed to view this site.
Please log in now.
enlightened
ex-BK

Post by enlightened »

Hi everyone,

all you need is to register yourself and you can login in straight away.

Regards
Enlightened :roll:
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Post by joel »

You can register for such sites anonymously using throw-away, reusable email addresses.
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

Enlightened,
Thanks for the FYI. :D

OK, I joined! It seems like a cyber chapel. It looks pretty but not much going on, except religious type things. Praise, PR and Om Shanti ... love being spread. Which is fair enough and I say good on the person for putting it together. Here is a peek of the pretty graphics:
BKSEWA.png
Hey, they have clouds too! And they are baby blue too! Oh, and their logo is red too! Oh, must be some sort of kin folk aspect. :P
Why are the ladies eyes closes...I always see you pray (meditate) with your eyes open (which I find hard to do)? Are they praying with their eyes closed now? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

tete wrote:Hey, they have clouds too! And they are baby blue too! ... Oh, must be some sort of kin folk aspect
Yah, I'd say it was a folk kin coincident too ... and like I said in another post ... its not folk kin "BK's" either. Its BKs.

Speak folk kin English. Meanwhile, back in the unreal world, the beakies are back to deifying their leaders ...
BKWSU Janki.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
enlightened
ex-BK

Post by enlightened »

Check the latest new on above website

Apparently they had a Golden Age experience in Colombo, Sri Lanka on 20th April 2008 for half a day.

Regards
Enlightened :lol:
sakaash
Questioning BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been reading this forum for the past few days now and would like some advice and support, since I have become a questioning BK ...

Post by sakaash »

Hi, I just joined this site as well ... they have an online Om Shanti radio, playing all the Yoga songs with some commentary all in Hindi. I will admit, with everything in my head right now, it feels good to listen to this ... not sure why!