On the way to Paramdham

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: On the way to Paramdham

Post by shivsena »

Does God Shiv live in the inert Paramdham for 4,900 years with complete unconscious, i.e, dead-silence stage?
Dear Bhai.

This is exactly what i am not able to understand, how can God Shiva whom we call sat-chaitanya-and anand swaroop, be dwelling in some inert Paramdham above and comes down in 1937 to redeem the world. (which is yet to be redeemed)

This whole concept of Supreme Soul Shiva and 6 billion souls living in some inert Paramdham above and coming on this world stage at specific times to play their part, is beyond any rational thinking, for the simple reason, as to how do the souls know that it is their time to come to earth, when there is no concept of time in Paramdham.

I think there is more to it, than just literal meaning. This may be just a Bhakti marg explanation and the real Gyan-marg explanation will come in future when God Ramshivbaba comes and explains the real meaning of Paramdham.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear new knowledge soul,
I am seeing this thread for the first time(yesterday). The following are my thoughts.
New Knowledge wrote: Read the Murli point "Rehearsal yahaan hogee fir vahaan practical part bajaanaa hai" (Murli date. 28-2-98) meaning rehearsal (of blissful divine sports in Paramdham) will take here (in the Confluence Age) then practicle part (the real blissful divine sports) is to be played there (in Paramdham).
The meaning of this is rehearsal of Satyug is being done in Sangamyug. That is one will practise/become 16 kala sampan here and when he becomes he will play it in Satyug.
New Knowledge wrote: 'The Eternal World Drama' is a false concept. Everything in this world drama is perishable, then how should the world drama (as a whole) be eternal. Due to the spectacles of Maya, the perishable material world drama looks like eternal. The whole Kalpa Tree is subject to 'final dissolution (Mahaa Pralay). Only Paramdham & divine sports of Paramdham are eternal & practical.
Case 1: The corporeal world really exists and will perish.
Acccording to the Universal law, nothing can be created or destroyed. Only form can be changed. Since the world exists today it should had been present at minus infinity(Anadi) and will continue to be so.

But the entropy in the universe continuously has been increasing. If time is linear this decrease in entropy should not be able to observe in a finite time. But we observe it. Hence the state of the world (corporeal world) must be restored(at least made better) every time it comes to its lowest state. Since change in entropy is observable, in finite time the world will come from its best to lowest state(Spiritually we say from Satyug to Kaliyug). So this process should had already happened for infinite number of times and hence will/should continue. Hence Time is Cyclic and cannot be linear. HENCE WORLD CANNOT PERISH. CONCEPT OF MAHAPRALAY IS WRONG.

Case 2:- If the world is just an illusion:- You have mentioned somewhere that the world could be an illusion. But if that is the case, predictions cannot happen in this world. Scientists predict about solar and lunar eclipses exactly and they happen. There is logic in the world. Definite set of procedures are there to manufacture, use, maintain, and repair a product. HENCE THE WORLD IS NOT AN ILLUSION.
New Knowledge wrote: Not only 5 vices are forms of Maya, but all worldly pleasures, worldly love are also forms of Maya. Even the Golden or Silver Age drama is nothing more than the incognito version of Maya.
Correct: Whatever we see through the eyes are Maya. That is why the stage is descending. But in Satyug Maya is servant (favourable). Hence it is also a real enjoyment.
New Knowledge wrote: Even in the picture of the Wheel of Drama, the Confluence Age is shown by a small sector of the Wheel having angular measurement of just 15 or 20 degrees; then how can such a small sector represent the whole Wheel of 360 degrees, i.e, how can the shooting of the complete circular broad drama repeat in the Confluence Age (which does not have complete circular path of 360 degrees)?
It just indicates the duration and direction and cyclic nature. It indicates that charging period is very much less and the rest is discharging period.
Please give the full Murli point (at least two sentences extra and after the point)
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

New Knowledge wrote: What is the relevance of such a 'dead-silence' Paramdham (as believed in BKWSU) in the spiritual efforts (Purusharth) of the Brahmin community?
1) Why is it refered as 'Param-dham' (Supreme Abode?
2)In what sense, i.e, with respect to what attributes, is it (Paramdham) Supreme?
3) If it is really 'Supreme Abode', then why do PBKs oppose to remember the 'Supreme Abode' in RajYoga meditation?
1 &2) It is eternal. No action takes place. No sin occurs there. Hence it is pure. It is place of pure souls. It is like mandir(temple) where the murtis are the pure souls. As the value of murti, so the value of mandir will be. [The value of throne will be according to the King]. Supreme Soul itself stays there. Hence it is Paramdham.
3)They cannot put effort. Because they cannot(do not wish to) forget body(impure Chariot). Hence they say “Grapes are sour”.
New Knowledge wrote: how should the drama of this mundane world be regarded as 'Eternal World Drama'? This world drama is believed to be 'pre-ordained', i.e, 'pre-planned'. Then how should anything which is eternal be pre-ordained, i.e, pre-planned? Only the bliss, peace & love in Paramdham is eternal in true sense.
Already explained in case 1). “Pre” can also mean before than everything. So it can also mean minus infinity.
Why eternal- is already explained.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

New Knowledge wrote: How could the inert Paramdham be a pure world?
Already explained. Anything that is eternal(no change) is pure.
Meaning of anhad= continuous= nirantar= be as it is till last breath = long lasting
Andrey wrote: If there are no bodies there, where is the margin for impurity? BK remember the inert ShivBaba in Paramdham, so the intellect becomes inert.
So should we say according to PBKs Shiv was not pure in Paramdham and he became pure after getting the company of (coming to) the impure corporeal world and impure body!?
New Knowledge wrote: 1)Read the Murli point, "Had aur Behad ke bhee paar jaanaa hai. Kahaa jaataa hai naa 'Had, Behad se paar', to buddhi main yah gyaan rahta hai, Had, Behad se paar jaanaa hai. Baap ke liye bhee kahaa jaataa hai 'Had, Behad se paar', iskaa bhee arth samaznaa chaahiye naa." (Murli date: 7-2-78 Page. 1) meaning "We have to go beyond also the Limited & Unlimited. It is said 'Beyond Limited, Unlimited, so it lies in the intellect that we have to go beyond Limited, Unlimited. It is also said for the Father 'Beyond Limited, Unlimited', the meaning of this also should be understood".
1)Had = limited = Golden Aged world= where less percentage of souls exist in corporeal world.
Behad = unlimited = Iron Aged world = full percentage of souls in corporeal world.
Paramdham is beyond had and behad. By this point Baba says to forget everything and just remember him Shantidham(beejroop stage).
2)Not true. But many BKs do not know meaning of this Murli point. I also had doubt when heard first time. But got cleared later by another Murli point which clearly says as just explained above.
New Knowledge wrote: 1) Who is that soul who will be the first to go to the inert Paramdham?
2) Who will go to the inert Paramdham at last?
3) Who will return first from Paramdham?
4)Who will return from Paramdham at last?
5) When will the soul of Ram go to the inert Paramdham? - In 2018 or 2036?
6)When will the Confluence Aged deities give birth to the Golden Aged deities? - Before going to the inert Paramdham or after returning from Paramdham?
1)Brahma baba
2) Most probably one of the ordinary souls. But could be those who give birth to deities, ( still not clear).
3)Brahma Baba.
4)An ordinary soul which is yet to come whose part is very much less.
5)Not applicable to BKs..
6)Before. But BKs I do not know whether they are called as Confluence Aged deities. Not only that these points are not much known and discussed in BKWSU.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

So should we say according to PBKs Shiv was not pure in Paramdham and he became pure after getting the company of (coming to) the impure corporeal world and impure body!?
Dear brother mhbbat,

It is not a matter of play of words. Pure and impure we become here in this word. In some Murlis it is said we have to become pure to go to Paramdham, (maybe even Paramdham is called pure world, but I am not sure) in others it is said that it is not called the pure word. This world becomes pure and impure. Paramdham is above this world and there is no difference between pure and impure there, just peace and silence and stillness. Above pure and impure.

I see now that i may have offended someone speaking like this for inert intellect. I apologize. It has not been and is not in my intention to prove someone inert intellect. Still it remains valid that whatever we remember, this we become.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

new Knowledge wrote: 2)In BKWSU, broad drama is referred as 'Had ka drama', i.e, the drama of Limited sense of meaning & the Confluence Age Drama is referred as 'Behad ka drama',
Dear new knowledge soul,
There was an error in my last quote. My reply [‘2)’] was for your above quote. I am mentioning it below again since it is just of two sentences.
2)Not true. But many BKs do not know meaning of this Murli point. I also had doubt when heard first time. But got cleared later by another Murli point which clearly says as just explained above
new Knowledge wrote : As I was taught in the basic 7-days BK Godly knowledge course, just as this Corporeal World is comprised of 5 elements - earth, water, air, fire & ether; similarly Paramdham is made of the Brahm element - the 6th element of the nature. What's this Brahm element as believed by BKs & PBKs? What are its attributes?
Even BKs do not have full concept of this. I am also not perfect. At present my belief is: The whole space can be viewed as a sphere of infinite radius. In that there is an inner sphere which is the corporeal world. There are actually only four elements- earth, water, fire & air. Rest everything is empty space (aakaasha tatw) . The space beyond the corporeal world is incorporeal world (Paramdham= Brahm element). Actually there is no difference between aakaash tatw and Brahm tatw [tatw = element]. They are just empty space. But since the four elements have a boundary(inner sphere), the two spaces are differentiated as akash element and brahm element. No change occurs in Brahma tatw, but occurs in akash tatw.
new Knowledge wrote : BKs also believe that some part of this Brahm element of Paramdham temporarily get converted into the Subtle Region during the Confluence Age. Here I am a little bit confused about how temporary conversion of the Brahm element of Paramdham get converted into the Subtle Region? How could some part of Paramdham, which is 'the Dead Silence World', convert (though temporarily!) into the Subtle Region, which is the Movie
There is no conversion. The lowest part(= adjacent to corporeal world) of Brahm element is used for extra/special part during Confluence Age. The subtle deities will reside in this region.
new Knowledge wrote: “mbbhat wrote:After getting knowledge of seven days course, it is enough if you just remember Baba, Shantidham & Sukhdham”.

Remember Baba & Sukhdham - this may be understood; but what about remembrance of Shantidham? How could that inert Paramdham be the Silence World? Relative to what is that inert Paramdham Silent??? When & how the concept of such inert Soul World, 'as the Dead Silence World', appeared in BK philosophy?
A Murli point says “just remembering Paramdham is a waste. One has to remember Baba and soul there”. Baba says “sanyasis remember just Brahm and sins won’t get burnt”.
[I think Sanyasis consider soul, mind, God, body everything as one and the same(the world is just an illusion). So they try to make their mind blank (feel everything as illusion or nothing really exists). So there is no real experience. Because they consider the cahitanya atma(I-= soul) as jada(the house)].
But BKs imagine(feel) that I am in my home (Sanyasis’ feeling is =like I(soul) do not exist at all!, because they feel that all is one, I am you, I am God, etc). Hence there is a HUGE difference.

The dead silence does not indicate inert silence. It indicates STABILITY, UN INFLUENCED(nothing can influence a dead body. Nobody can impress it). It is highly powerful.

When value is given to murti(person), automatically values of mandir(house) increase. As the company, so is the experience. When we imagine(visualize) ShivBaba(point) in Paramdham automatically Paramdham becomes live. We experience highest bliss. When a soul enters body the inert body become live. Similarly when we consider ourselves in Paramdham, it becomes sweet. [It is not the palace that influences a King. House cannot influence a rich, royal person. It is the King who influences the Palace. If King is vacant the palace is inert. If King is present in the palace, palace is live! As the person his furniture, house would be.
Even if two persons are together but sleeping, there cannot be experience. But even if two persons are very far communicating with each other (by telephone, say) there can be enjoyment. So the inertness has nothing to do with Paramdham. We experience what we think more than what we do and that is more than where we are. {This is the power of thoughts}.

Another interesting thing:- Actually the need is to forget impure things and impure world. But if Baba just says forget this world it would be difficult for children to forget. Something should be given to take something. So Babamay be directing children to remember HIM in Paramdham instead of in this world. Otherwise children cannot forget the impure Chariot easily. Baba always mentions forget all the bodies and bodily relations. Taking the mind to Paramdham is the easiest way to forget this world. After practice, within few minutes(sometimes few seconds) one will be able to make his eyes blind(forget whatever he sees) and he will be like in Paramdham(always peaceful) here itself. This is the meaning of what Baba says “Bring Paramdham here”. Unfortunately PBKs are caught by impure body. Instead of becoming Kings (independent of bodies), there is no attempt to move out of the body. (This is what I feel). They are like slaves(attached) to both the impure Chariot as well as their own present weak bodies (since they have attachment in their present body also. They all wish the present impure body should not get destroyed. There is no real vairagya(dis interest) at all).

Have a thought on this:- We have two states in our life; awakened and asleep. We go on getting tired during awakened stage. We get rest during sleep. But we do not really experience the sleep. Because we would be in ignorance(totally forgotten) during that period. Just imagine if we could really experience sleep! It would be even better than just sleeping, is in not? This is the state that can be realized in Confluence Age. This is the power of knowledge. (I think this is one of the reasons why it is said Knowledge is Power). BKs experience power of Silence in physical world.

Another thing: If power of silence is experienced in Paramdham(as per your views- you said that the experience in Paramdham will be better than here) it cannot be called as power. Because there are no vighnas(obstacles) in Paramadham. Hence I feel there cannot be any special experience in Paramdham as you think. A Murli point also states that “tumharaa is samay ka martaba sabse oonch hai(your present status is the highest)”.

BKs feel that they are malik(owner) of Paramdham in Confluence Age by remembering both self and Baba there. But PBKs do not become Maalik of Paramdham. Because they do not consider them to be there at all!. So how can PBKs get the title of Brahmaand ke maalik? Actually experience of Paramdham is possible only during Confluence Age. The top most soul in PBKs itself(Dixit) does not stay physically in Paramdham or considers to be maalik of Paramdham (in remembrance)!

I think:- PBKs even do not have right to say they are maalik of corporeal Paramdham(Dixit) because they do not consider themselves to be owner of Vidrendra Dixit’s body. They neither visualize themselves to be present in Dixit’s body during their remembrance.

Something relevant:- A Murli point says, "When you remember Paramdham you will automatically remember ShivBaba, because you have knowledge". So the meaning of remembering Shantidham means highest manmanabhav(ShivBaba in Paramdham). Since Sanyasis do not differentiate between Soul, Supreme Soul and Paramdham their effort becomes waste.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

New Knowledge wrote: What is the final goal of all spiritual practices?
To get relieved from punishment, get highest enjoyment of health, wealth, happiness most of the time in a Kalpa.
New Knowledge wrote: Does God Shiv live in the inert Paramdham for 4,900 years with complete unconscious, i.e, dead-silence stage?
I also had (and have) the doubt. But you see- Most of the processes are automatic in this world. Even if we supply manure to a tree during other times, it bears fruit during its own season.

We sleep for 6 to 8 hours daily. During the sleep we are like dead. But after that duration we suddenly wake up without any external interference. How? State of Sleep is not called as dead, inert, tasteless, useless. The state of individual differs even in sleep. Some snore, some dream, some get 100% sleep, some less). (Of course in Paramdham there will not be like snoring, I just mentioned these to say that the state of souls even in Paramdham may differ).
Like we instantly wake up when the period of sleep is over, God or souls descend to Corporeal world when their time comes(part emerge).

But Baba has also said- I give visions in Bhaktimarg. So Baba cannot be unconscious during that period. It is very difficult to understand parts of ShivBaba, Brahma and the souls which have already left bodies after performing a good level of purusharthah. Because their level is higher than us.

Just an example about whether Feeling an action or thing is greatness or not(to say that inertness need not be taken in negative way): A child or weak person when lift a 5 Kg weight get an experience(has a feeling). A powerful person when lifts it does not have the feeling at all!. It is as though he does not realize the action at all. He does not get any strain! So God is so powerful that Paramdham cannot influence God but it is God who influences Paramdham. A Murli point states “Since I (God) reside in incorporeal world, it is called Paramdham”.

Do we need experience?:- If full knowledge is present, there is no need to experience(feel) anything. For such a person all(being aware but without doing karma, sleep doing karma), are same. Hence the name karmaateet. So for God it is immaterial whether he is sleeping, inert, giving visions in Bhaktimarg, speaking through Brahma, etc, etc. There is a Murli point which says that “I am asochta”- (one who do not think). Just see:- ShivBaba speaks, but do not think?! It is such high level of consciousness of which a minute percentage of feeling is worth diamonds(tere ek boond ke pyaase hum= We are thirst of your one drop).

I hope I have replied to all of your queries in this thread. All the best in your research.

Dear Andrey Soul,
Thanks for your humble comments
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Please excuse me: Due to a message which appeared as "ERROR No. 403(something like that, page could not be found" I posted the above post once again. So I have deleted it.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

mbbhat wrote:The whole space can be viewed as a sphere of infinite radius.
How does the virtual image of such a sphere of infinite radius look like? How could the infinite space have shape of a geometrical sphere? Just as a circle/sphere has radius; it also must have circumference. But, the infinite space having infinite radius, cannot have any circumference. Then, without any definite circumference, how do you virtually imagine that the infinite space is spherical in shape? It's just our psychological tendency to symbolize infinite space by a sphere. But there is always difference between actual reality & its symbolic representation.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

mbbhat wrote:The whole space can be viewed as a sphere of infinite radius.... The space beyond the corporeal world is incorporeal world (Paramdham=Brahma element.
My dear brother mbbhat, you mean the corporeal world is surrounded by the incorporeal world, i.e, Paramdham of infinite radius. Thus, according to you, Paramdham is like a sphere of infinite radius. Now, what's meant by 'incorporeal'? If we cannot define the geometrical shape of any object, then that object is believed to be incorporeal. Then how could Paramdham, which according to you has spherical shape, be considerded as 'incorporeal'?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

New Knowledge wrote: how do you virtually imagine that the infinite space is spherical in shape?
It is my imagination. I am bothered about my most beloved God Father ShivBaba and not the exact geometrical shape of Paramdham. Baba has also said that you cannot reach end of Paramdham.
New Knowledge wrote: If we cannot define the geometrical shape of any object, then that object is believed to be incorporeal. Then how could Paramdham, which according to you has spherical shape, be considerded as 'incorporeal'?
Souls are incorporeal. Since Paramdham is the place of souls it is called Incorporeal World(IW). Since all the souls are in incorporeal form in that place it is called IW.

Names can be said/interpreted in different ways. Baba says,

*Paramdham is called as Shivalay since Shiv resides there.
*Heaven is called as Shivalay since Shiv has created it.
*Brahma Baba’s body is called as Shivalay since Shiv enters it.
[Baat ko mat pakdo, bhavnaa ko pakdo= Do not take literal meaning, take sense in it(approximate translation)]. But since you are doing research, you may need 100% accuracy. So I should not object].
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: It is my imagination. I am bothered about my most beloved God Father ShivBaba and not the exact geometrical shape of Paramdham. Baba has also said that you cannot reach end of Paramdham.
Dear brother.
In the worldly Bhakti-marg, when one speaks of God and his supreme abode, then everyone lifts his finger up and points above in space, and the BKs also believe that God bindishiva lives somewhere up in space called Paramdham; so how come BKs claim they are Gyani souls and the outside world are a-gyanis, when both the beliefs are the same.

shivsena.
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

Yes, we cannot trace the location & direction of Paramdham. Paramdham is the eternal zone of the Absolute Truth where our awareness is widely open to the highest level of consciousness. It's the zone of 'all in one & one in all'. It's not the subject matter of geography or geometry, so it's not rational to lift finger upwards to indicate God & Paramdham.

If compared with a computer,
1) Paramdham is analogous to the desktop of the computer,
2) start button (from where we could access each & every software or programme) located generally at the left corner of task bar is analogous to God,
3) various icons (representing only specific softwares or programmes), placed on desktop, are like souls,
4) the operating system reprepents the world drama as a whole,
5) sweet silence stage in Paramdham is like the interface of the computer.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote: so how come BKs claim they are Gyani souls and the outside world are a-gyanis, when both the beliefs are the same. [/color]
It is very simple. In Bhaktimarg people DO NOT know that God is point. Hence they consider LN(lakshmi Narayan), RS(Ram Sita), river Ganges, tree, snake(all these) , all as God/s.

BKs know that God is point. Do you say BKs feel all these (mentioned above) as Gods?

Moreover if you say you should remember God in one body then it is as good as making God as mortal, bonded, temporary, limited.
Does a car driver need to consider another driver to be alawys seated inside the car to discus matters? Both can talk in their home, in picnic spots, inside the car. The place is NOT IMPORTANT.

Why such a simple logic is difficult to understand?

Dear new knowledge soul,

There is no need to bother about the geometry of Paramdham. When we want to dicuss with our friend, we need a stable environment which is free from all obstacles. Some business people go to hotel for discussing busines matters. They do not get concentrartion to discuss in their home or small, busy office.

Even husband and wife go to resort places to enjoy. Why? To have ultimate enjoyment. They wish to be in private during that time. Even their children would be a disturbance for them during that period.

So Yoga= union with God. Any impure thing (of Iron Age) would be a disturbance. So when one(BK) feels that he is in an eternal world of peace his mind will get highest concentration. That is why idea of Paramdham is stressed. Think what is needed? Mango or mango tree?
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

new knowledge wrote:How should the drama of this mundane world be regarded as 'Eternal World Drama'? This world drama is believed to be 'pre-ordained', i.e, 'pre-planned'. Then how should anything which is eternal be pre-ordained, i.e, pre-planned? Only the bliss, peace & love in Paramdham is eternal in true sense.
mbbhat wrote:'pre' can also mean before than everything, so it can also mean minus infinity.
O! You mean before minus infinity time period (or before minus infinity years) God or somebody planned the shooting of the world drama!!!