Children take birth through the power of Yoga

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
cycrod
Spiritual seeker
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i am interested in knowing more about why people are leaving bk , i have done 7 day course but the sexual thing keeps me out ...

pls help me genuinely

Re: Children take birth through the power of Yoga

Post by cycrod »

jannisder wrote::D :D Prakashmani's soul reborn as a baby boy!! In a very divine family I was told.
Divine??? BK family??? ... by Yoga??? :roll:
But do you still believe ... in it
... is it not wise for you to just get out of the rut you think you are in ...
and live a nice life ... \ forget bk and go live a peaceful life ...

regards
cfile6
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My mother in law and sister in law are BKs.

Post by cfile6 »

joel wrote:If you were soul conscious, you would immediately understand that it is possible.
If it is possible then why don't the BK's prove it? They should then make a baby from only doing Yoga....
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti,

I would like to pose a question to all members on this forum - 'will we do Yoga in Heaven'?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote:Om Shanti,

I would like to pose a question to all members on this forum - 'will we do Yoga in Heaven'?
Khemkaran Bhai.

When ShivBaba will not be present in Heaven, then with whom will we do Yoga-connection ??
Yoga(Yaad) is only in Sangamyug when ShivBaba is present.

As regards how children will born out of Yoga power, my views are as follows.

In av-Vani it is said: "Sangamyugi swarg, satyugi swarg se bhi ooncha hai".
[ "Confluence Age heaven is superior to Satyugi Heaven."]

All BKs are aware of satyugi swarg but none of the BKs are aware that Sangamyugi swarg is going to be established very soon in the near future....Everything described in Murlis-Vanis about Heaven-swarg is about the Sangamyugi swarg and not about Satyugi swarg.

Children(First generation of Satyug ie. 9,16,108) will be born from Yoga power in the near future when Day of revelation starts....all children who have been doing purusharth(inculcating divine virtues) and having Yoga( linking their intellect) with ShivBaba will be revealed as Devtas number-wise as per the Murli point :"Manushya se Devta karat naa lagi vaar" ( in one second)."....another Murli point says: "ShivBaba hai No 1 Jadugar--Dhobi-khevaya-liberator"...this Murli point will be applicable in future when ShivBaba will number-wise change the tamopradhan bodies of all children to satopradhan bodies and will liberate all souls from body-consciousness and sufferings and as a boatman(khevaya) Prakritipati ShivBaba will finally save these 9,16,108 souls from destruction and take them to the new world with complete change of their sanskars and with a divine body to start a new Kalpa.....this is my view as per the churning of Murlis and Vanis.

Brothers are requested to share their views.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I think there will be Yoga in Satyug. In the Murlis it is said that people there will be yogis. Yoga is described to be the mind/intellectual connection with a certain object. Example is given, if we think about the red light we have Yoga with the red light, if we think about mango we have Yoga with the mango. It is also said that there deities have connection with deities. Indeed there will not be connection with the supreme Father there, as he will not be present there, but I think the connection between the deities could be called Yoga.

In the Murlis, it is also said....remove the Yoga of your intellect from everyone and everything, including your body. So Yoga does not mean only the connection with ShivBaba, but with objects and people, etc., or with our own body too. I think the connection with our own self is also called Yoga. If we consider ourselves as souls, if we have Yoga with our own self, this is also Yoga.
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Dear Shivsena,
shivsena wrote: When ShivBaba will not be present in Heaven, then with whom will we do Yoga-connection ??
Yoga(Yaad) is only in Sangamyug when ShivBaba is present.
You are completely right here.
I would like to pose a question here - If Yoga(योग) is not present in Heaven, then by which power (बल) does the birth of a child occur?
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, Sita
sita wrote: I think there will be Yoga in Satyug. In the Murlis it is said that people there will be yogis. Yoga is described to be the mind/intellectual connection with a certain object. Example is given, if we think about the red light we have Yoga with the red light, if we think about mango we have Yoga with the mango. It is also said that there deities have connection with deities. Indeed there will not be connection with the supreme Father there, as he will not be present there, but I think the connection between the deities could be called Yoga.
You are on the right track, but here a question arises - we cannot get power (बल) from this Yoga, according to your understanding.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I believe Yoga bal (Yoga power, power of Yoga) refers to the ability to connect, the ability to have Yoga, the phenomena of Yoga and not that we draw power from/by/with Yoga. The ability to concentrate in itself is power.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

sita wrote:I believe Yoga bal (Yoga power, power of Yoga) refers to the ability to connect, the ability to have Yoga, the phenomena of Yoga and not that we draw power from/by/with Yoga. The ability to concentrate in itself is power.
You are right. We have to churn on the basis of the subject "Children take birth through the power of Yoga", in Heaven. I think you are divulging from the main topic. We should churn on the basis of 'Behad' or Unlimited, not on the basis of 'Had' or Limited.
What is the difference between the birth of a child in Satyug and Kaliyug?

Power of Concentration is different, and 'Yogabal' or Power of Remembrance is different.
You can change the World through 'Yogabal' or Power of Remembrance, but not through Power of Concentration!
sita

Post by sita »

In the Murlis yogbal is opposed to bhogbal (power of experiencing). Bhogbal is sensual pleasures. Yogbal is supersensuous joy. For Yoga we need Gyan. Gyan is awareness of the self. If the body overpowers the mind, Gyan vanishes from the intellect. If the soul is pure, actions become akarma.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote:Dear Shivsena,
You are completely right here.
I would like to pose a question here - If Yoga(योग) is not present in Heaven, then by which power (बल) does the birth of a child occur?
Khemkaran Bhai....Before we question how the birth of a child will take place in Satyug, we have to question whether the Deity-couple will have the desire to produce children or not ??? [ since it is said in Murlis that in Satyug Devtas ki hoti hai "Iccha-matram-avidya" ]
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

sita wrote:For Yoga we need Gyan. Gyan is awareness of the self. If the body overpowers the mind, Gyan vanishes from the intellect..
Gyanbal (Power of Knowledge - from Shiv) as well as Yogabal (Power of Remembrance - of Shiv) are ONLY available in Sangamyug (Confluence Age) and will not be available in Satyug (Golden Age)!
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

shivsena wrote: whether the Deity-couple will have the desire to produce children or not ??? [ since it is said in Murlis that in Satyug Devtas ki hoti hai "Iccha-matram-avidya" ][/color]
Before addressing your question, we need to understand/analyse the mental connection/awareness of Satyugi humans and Kaliyugi humans with nature (प्रकृति).

In Kaliyug, when couples start a new life they mostly do not have the desire to produce a child immediately.
They would like to enjoy the new married life in the beginning. During this time, they may produce a child without actually wanting one immediately.

In Satyug, deity couples will not be aware, how to produce a child in the beginning; after a long time, they will produce a child, without a definite wish/desire. A deity will enjoy his/her whole life (baby to old age), and they are naturally in control of nature (प्रकृति).
sita

Post by sita »

Gyanbal (Power of Knowledge - from Shiv) as well as Yogabal (Power of Remembrance - of Shiv) are ONLY available in Sangamyug (Confluence Age) and will not be available in Satyug (Golden Age)!

There is no Knowledge from Shiv or Remembrance of Shiv in Satyug, but the deities are definitely the embodiment of both the essence of the power of Knowledge as well as the essence of the power of Remembrance, that is, they are naturally soul conscious. In other words, although the connection or link of the 'battery', the soul, no longer exists with the 'generator', the Supreme Soul, the individual 'battery' of the soul is already fully charged to maximum capacity in the very beginning. It is this potential of the soul which manifests practically in the form of the 'essence' of Gyanbal & Yogabal or Knowledge & Remembrance, number-wise, in Satyug.
In this particular sense, the deities of Satyug are considered to be natural 'Yogis', who have the potential to procreate through the power of their natural 'Yoga', being the intrinsic natural characteristic of the soul.
That is why it is said that for half a Kalpa there is Gyanbal, and for the other half a Kalpa there is Bhaktibal.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ShivBaba through Shankar says that the children will be born to the deity couples on the power of Yoga. And that power of Yoga is acquired by them in the Confluence Age on the basis of their avyabhichaari (unadulterated) relationship with Shiv. The more avyabhichaari relationship they have with Shiv in the Confluence Age, the more they will have avyabhichaari relationship with their spouse in the Golden Age and Silver Age. And this Avyabhichaari relationship is possible only when one recognizes the individual in which the Supreme Father Shiv has come in this Confluence Age.