Godly Claims

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
alladin
Friends and family of

colossal movies

Post by alladin »

ex-l wrote:We will need to rent an even wider stage now if we are to present all the chariots together.
Grand, it sounds more and more like one of those gross Colossal Movies from the 50-ties and 60-ties. Megalomania and post-war economic boom context. Maybe a bhogi would rather go for " La Dolce Vita", though!

Our little + cherished Madhuban ashram has also become like that :cry:

I remembered when I first started reading posts on the Forum what attracted me was the description of the BK and their public programs being like a "circus". :lol: A laughter is the best way to open the third eye.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

John wrote:Do you know of any that would be willing to join this forum to share their experiences and voice their reasons/opinions. Whatever they are, they are (or were) still part of the Brahmin family Yagya are they not?
Sorry for having missed out this thread. I know some, but they are not computer savvy. So, it is very difficult to bring them to this forum.
ex-l wrote:This is really a question for the PBK forum but what would interest me to ask is does ShivBaba [Shiva through Veerendra Dev Dixit] still make such a clear distinction between the BKs/PBKs and the rest of the world/Shudras. The old Sakar Murlis were full of it. "You are pure, they are impure ... You are Godly Family, they are Shudras, " etc. Does 'ShivBaba' still go in this divisive manner, e.g. " You are PBKs, they are BKs, ex-PBKs are lower than the lowest of the low ... " etc.? Or is he/they over that? What is suggested by many's experience is that just because someone dons a white sari, it does not make them divine. Perhaps quite the opposite.
Since ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) clarifies the same Sakar Murlis that were narrated through Dada Lekhraj, so, such references are bound to come in the clarification Murlis being narrated through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. But while praising the PBKs for the quality of recognizing the Father, He also scolds them very often for not imbibing the knowledge completely despite 70 years having passed listening to the knowledge. As far as I know He does not say that you PBKs are pure and those BKs/ex-PBKs/non-BKs are impure because He knows that even the PBKs are still effortmakers and nobody has become completely pure.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

Dear br. ex-l,

Yes, it is mentioned in the Murlis that "they are shudras, we are Brahmins" but it is possible that it is not to instill some sense of dignity. Maybe if we could take this context then it could mean that it is not that those Brahmins that are born in this caste that are the real Brahmins and that Brahmins are those who follow Brahma, follow brahmacharya, who listen and imbibe the words that has emerged from the mouth of Brahma. They are the true brahmins and one can be Shudra (born in that cast), but become a brahmin. And "Shudra" is one that is engaded in dirty activities and not the road sweeper. Maybe it could be some predefinition of terms.

"We are pure" may be that "we are pure creation" born through the mouth, not born through the body, but also in the unlimited meaning there are also mouthborn (attracted to the knowledge) and lapborn (attracted to the body of Brahma or a BK) brahmins.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

andrey wrote:it is possible that it is not to instill some sense of dignity. Maybe if we could take this context ...
Yes, thank you for making a well-studied, well-consider and subtle point Andrey. If you can agree that the Murli is widely taken and taught wrongly, which I presume you do, I agree with you that we need a far more subtle understanding and interpretation of the Murli.

I can imagine that the heads of a load of Brahma Kumari followers would spin at the thought of what you just suggested but, in essence, I would agree with the principle.