A clean BK joke or two..

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
celticgyan
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

A clean BK joke or two..

Post by celticgyan »

In our centre the Sister in charge used to regularly hold public meetings outside of the center itself in public halls. One evening we were waiting and waiting for the great unwashed to flood in. I asked the Sister what she put in the paper and she said: Only a short sentence "Self help through meditation". Except in this case apparently the paper had misspelt it and put "Self help through medication"!!

One of our "novice" Sisters who went on to great things once was convinced that the Murli had 'In Baba's Yard" (instead of Yaad!).

C.
yogi108
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: A clean BK joke or two..

Post by yogi108 »

Well, in a big city there is always a small center and a big center and, like in all organizations, the sister in the small center does not get along with the big sister ...

Now a couple who have been in Gyan all of a sudden decided to have a baby!!! The junior sister did not like it and told everyone including the Senior Sister that the pregnancy was artificial impregnation!!!

The Senior Sister asked me whether there was any problem with the other brother that they had to do aritificial impregnation

I answered, "Bhen, I normally do not peep into other people's bedroom but in this case ..."

Yogi