Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:...i think you got the answer.....there would be only one dynasty....or else again there is dwait or dual which is against the policy of heaven....as in heaven there is oneness!!!
Thank you Rudra Bhai, your post was very comprehensive and clear... i believe i now understand this issue!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
May i ask what is your interpretation of Shivsena's Murli point, in light of what you have said? Are the bharatwasis being referred to, the souls from the moon dynasty, that have yet to recognise Father's part; or, is Baba referring to souls from both dynasties, who have/had yet to even accept raj Yoga as truth?
I feel that the 450,000 souls are bharatwasis and not all of them have recognized and accepted the practical part of ShivBaba. There are quite a lot, especially the vijaymala souls assume that Baba Dixit is impure on the basis that He is living among the kanyas and mothers. Even in AIVV, there are some who are the staunch followers of Jagadamba Maa and believe in her only eventhough the live in the Yagya.

Shivsena too is a bharatwasi and this SM below suits him very well as he refuses to accept the personified form of ShivBaba and chasing after his imaginary fairymother, Om Radhey whom has never appeared in front of him. He is sure to survive destruction and become a bharatwasi when he finally accepts Bharatmata and Bharatpita.

Murli 23-9-05 says: "Bharatwasis tamopradhan hone ke karan yeh bhi nahin jaante ki Shiv kaun hai.....jiski pooja karte hain uske occupation toh jaante nahin."
["Because Bharatwasis have become tamopradhan, they do not know who is Shiv(yatharth roop)....they remember Shiv, but do not know his occupation."]

indie.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:Shivsena too is a bharatwasi and this SM below suits him very well as he refuses to accept the personified form of ShivBaba and chasing after his imaginary fairymother, Om Radhey whom has never appeared in front of him. He is sure to survive destruction and become a bharatwasi when he finally accepts Bharatmata and Bharatpita.
Thank you Indie Bhai... your response makes things even clearer for me! It's also good to know, that Shivsena Bhai is a bharatwasi. :D

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
This makes a lot of sense! So is it the 450,000(ancestor) souls who survive the final destruction, who are the true bharatwasis; or are all of the 900,000 souls,
Dear Roy Bhai,

In AK, it is said that eight only are ancestor souls who will form the first Golden Age gathering in Confluence Age and Baba Dixit becomes Ram in the beginning of the first unit of eight. Also if the 450,000 souls are bharatwasis, then their children too become bharatwasis as Brahma DL is the Father of India only whereas Baba Dixit-Rambap is Jagadpita(worldfather-Father of humanity).

Braham DL and the vijaymala souls will take birth in Indian bodies only whereas the rudrabeads will take birth in other religions too. So, Miss World ie. Jagadamba Maa too will take birth in other religions and Miss India ie. junior Maa will take birth only in an Indian body.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:In AK, it is said that eight only are ancestor souls who will form the first Golden Age gathering in Confluence Age...
Dear Indie Bhai

Thank you for the further, very interesting information... it is very much appreciated.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Murli 21-11-02 says: "Bharatwasis bhal shiv ke mandir mein jaate hain, parantu woh Bap ko jaante nahin hai."
[ "Bharatwasis do go to temples of Shiva, but they do not know the Father(combined with mother ie. shivshakti combined ie. Mama jagdamba]

The above Murli point clearly describes the behad ka pbk world, who go to Gita patshalas and mini-madhubans and remember bindi shiv in dehdhari guru, but both do not know the personified form of shiv ie no. 1 shivshakti ie. Mama jagdamba.

If Baba Dixit was really the personified form of shiv, then according to drama plan, this Murli(narrated by Trikaldarshi shiv) could not have repeated in 2002, when personified shiv is playing his part in the form of Baba Dixit in front of bharatwasi-PBKs.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Today's Murli 8-11-14 says : ' ' शिवजयन्ती भी भारत में ही होती है । रावण जयन्ती भी भारत में ही होती है ' '
["Shiv-jayanti is celebrated in Bharat and Ravan-jayanti is also celebrated in Bharat".]

Everybody knows that Ravan-maranti (death of Ravan) is on dusshera day immediately after 9-days of Navratri....but When is Ravan-jayanti celebrated in Bharat ??
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Bharat!! Sach-khand or jhoot-khand??

Post by shivsena »

To all BKs-PBKs.

Murli: 22-1-15 says : " मनुष्य तो न आत्मा को, न परमात्मा को जानते हैं । सर्वव्यापी का ज्ञान भी भारतवासियों ने फैलाया है । तुम्हारे में भी जो सर्विसएबुल बच्चे हैं वह समझते हैं, बाकी सब इतना नहीं समझते हैं । "
[ "Human beings do not know the soul and Supreme Soul. The knowledge of omnipresence of GOD has been spread by Bharatwasis. Amongst you children too, only those who are serviceable understand these things, the rest do not know."]

Who are these manushya-humans who do not know soul and Supreme Soul. ??
Who are the Bharatwasis who have spread the knowledge of Omnipresence of GOD ??
Who are the serviceable children who understand these things. ??

Please share your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Recent Murli 15-4-15 says: " तुम देखेंगे कैसे बॉम्ब्स गिरते हैं। भारत में तो रक्त की नदियाँ बहनी हैं। नैचुरल कैलेमिटीज़ होंगी। मुसीबत सबसे जास्ती भारत पर है।" ["you will see how bombs(of Gyan) will fall (in BKWSU)...In Bharat(BKWSU) the rivers of blood will flow.... there will be natural calamities(senior Dadis-Didis will be shaken)....there will be lot of troubles(fighting between BKs-PBKs) in Bharat(BKWSU)". ]

Which Bharat is being described in the above Murli point ??
Is it a plot of land Bharat-India on this earth ??....or is it Behad ka spiritual-adhyatmik Bharat-BKWSU ??
Mu: "Behad ka Bap behad ke bacchon se behad ki baat karte hai". ["The spiritual Father talks about spiritual things to spiritual children."]

The above point is describing what is going to happen in BKWSU in 2017-18, after BapDada stops incarnating in Mt Abu and anti-party-PBKs attack Mt Abu.
Please share your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli 3-6-15 says: " सारा खेल दो बातों पर बना हुआ है। भारत की हार और भारत की जीत।"
[ " The whole play is based on two things: the defeat of Bharat and the victory of Bharat."]

Who is this Bharat ??
How is Bharat defeated ?? .. and how does Bharat become victorious ??

Please share your views.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

shivsena wrote:Murli 3-6-15 says: " सारा खेल दो बातों पर बना हुआ है। भारत की हार और भारत की जीत।"
[ " The whole play is based on two things: the defeat of Bharat and the victory of Bharat."]

Who is this Bharat ??
How is Bharat defeated ?? .. and how does Bharat become victorious ??

Please share your views.
Bharat is Virendra Dev Dixit, i.e. representative of Bharat. He has been named Bharat because 'Bha' means light, i.e. light of knowledge & remembrance, and 'rat' means to continue. Thus Bharat(Bha + rat), i.e. soul of Virendra Dev Dixit is continuously immersed in light of knowledge and remembrance. In the beginning of Yagya the soul of Bharta(Ram/Virendra Dev Dixit) failed, thus he was defeated, and now in the end he will become victorious, meaning he will defeat the followers of other groups(i.e. BK, Vishnu Party and others) in knowledge and Yoga, and this defeat will be practically seen in the entire Brahmin clan and the outside world. They will have to bow in front of him and accept him as the Father of humanity in whom Shiv is present, even though at present, no matter how much they may oppose him(Virendra Dev Dixit).
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote: Bharat is Veerendra Dev Dixit, i.e. representative of Bharat. He has been named Bharat because 'Bha' means light, i.e. light of knowledge & remembrance and 'rat' means to continue.
Abhimanyu Bhai.....It is good to see you respond with your views, rather than just post Murli-Vani points, which have been fed to you by your guru-Virendra Dev Dixit.....you have been posting many points but are there any Murli points which says that your guru-Virendra Dev Dixit is Bharat ???

Also if -Virendra Dev Dixit is Bharat, then does it mean that PBKs are Bharatwasis ???
Please share your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli: 26-8-14 says: '' शिव को न जानने कारण भारत का बेड़ा डूबा हुआ है । अब शिवबाबा द्वारा ही भारत का बेड़ा पार होता है ।''

Who is this Bharat who does not know SHIV ??... And who is this ShivBaba who will salvage Bharat and WHEN & HOW ??
Please share your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli 8-8-15 says : " विलायत वाले भी सर्वव्यापी कहना भारतवासियों से सीखे हैं। भारत गिरा है, तो सब गिरे हैं। भारत ही रेसपान्सिबुल है अपने को गिराने और सबको गिराने।"

Who are vilayat wale who learnt sarvavyapi ka Gyan from Bharatwasis ??
Who is this Bharat who is responsible for its own fall and making others fall ??

Please share your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli 15-8-15 says: " ज्ञान इन्जेक्शन सतगुरू दिया अज्ञान अन्धेर विनाश। बाप को जानते नहीं हैं इसलिए अज्ञान अंधेरा कहा जाता है, भारतवासियों की ही बात है।... एक ही भारत है जो कोई की बॉयोग्राफी नहीं जानते। बुलाते भी हैं हे दु:ख हर्ता सुख कर्ता परमात्मा, हे मात-पिता... अच्छा, मात-पिता की बॉयोग्राफी तो बताओ। कुछ भी पता नहीं।

Who are these Bharatwasis who are in darkness ??
Who is this Bharat who does not know Biography of Mata-pita.??

Please share your views.