Karma - is it all so bad? - moved

bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Karma - is it all so bad? - moved

Post by bansy »

Thanks for your kind remarks Tete.

Yes, I also take good heart in others who make apologies, it always is stronger than to stay silent. I admire this very much.

I wish in the past I had made apologies more and said sorry more, and also said thanks more in the past. So I must try not to hold towards my past but learn to forgive myself and open up. A mistake is not an error of judgement, it is a point of teaching. I am quite naive at times and blunt in my approach. It is hard hitting at times but it works because my own head can be quite hard as a nut. Got to use the heart better, otherwise it will be end up heartbroken or heartattacked.

Sorry if I have added to the confusion, and sincere thanks everyone for clearing the confusion. Now where is that icon with the guy bashing his head ?
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Re: Karma - is it all so bad?

Post by proy »

The BK related threads will shortly be moved into a Confidential Forum on cultexit.org

My reason is that cultexit is trying to encourage non-BK related ex-cult members, and I feel they are being put off by the predominance of all us ex-BKs.

There is no cover up. It has been proven to me that the issues raised in those threads have no evidence to back them up, and that Sarah is both real and in need of our help here in this forum. I once again apologise for my hasty post on cultexit on that issue. It was never my intention to bring this site into disrepute, I hope you all know that. I have been posting here for a long time, and it was this site which helped me to exit the BKs and to save my marriage.

Many thanks to admin for running this site.
bansy

Re: Karma - is it all so bad?

Post by bansy »

Many thanks to you Proy for helping me out when needed most. Yes, we (if I can use this term collectively for all) have been on the various forums and websites for what is only 2 years or so, and have come a long way.

Moving forward, I was going to suggest we all should stick to the real issues at hand, but it looks like folks are already gone on ahead by posting.

Have a nice day with your family where you are.