ShivBaba and Prajapita

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: True Knowledge

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: If anytime you come across the Murli point that all ''500 crore are rudramala souls'' then please quote the date.
If you were already aware of all these Murli points, why did you ask me to quote them in the first place. It would have saved so much of time not just for me but for the nimit Sisters also. Please cooperate with us in this aspect.
Dear arjun Bhai.
I had never read the words ''500 crore souls are rudramala souls'' in Murlis, but i was aware of the rest of the points you have quoted, so i made that statement. Anyway, if you feel that revision and re-revision of Murli points is a waste of time, then i am sorry for it and i will think twice before asking for them next time.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: ShivBaba and Prajapita

Post by shivsena »

suryavanshi wrote: question: what is the role of Ram and what is the relation of Ram with Shiva???
Role of Ram is to remember Shiv as much as possible and Ram is the child of Shiv or in other words, Shiv is the Father of Ram.
Dear Bhai.

Can you or any pbk produce any Murli point which clearly says that ''Ram is the child of shiv and shiv is the Father of Ram'' .
PBKs do not have any Murli proof which states that ''Ram is having continous Yoga with Shiva'', or ''Ram is learning RajYoga from Shiva'' or that ''Ram takes full 84 births'' or ''shiv enters Ram at the end of 84 births''. All of the above are teachings of advance knowledge, which all PBKs have accepted blindly without doing any homework of reading the Murlis.(even i had accepted and propagated this belief, till i started reading and researching the Murlis).

shivsena.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Can you or any PBK produce any Murli point which clearly says that ''Ram is the child of Shiv and Shiv is the Father of Ram.
PBKs do not have any Murli proof which states that ''Ram is having continous Yoga with Shiva'', or ''Ram is learning RajYoga from Shiva'' or that ''Ram takes full 84 births'' or ''Shiv enters Ram at the end of 84 births''. All of the above are teachings of Advanced Knowledge, which all PBKs have accepted blindly without doing any homework of reading the Murlis.(even i had accepted and propagated this belief, till i started reading and researching the Murlis)."
Shivsena,
Just to refresh your memory haven't you heard in the Murli's that we shouldn't separate the soul of Ram, Krishna, Shiv when Baba is speaking..We should just accept that it is Shiv Baba speaking. Why are you wasting time separating them..This expands the big head of Ravan..As you can see this is only making his head bigger, and bigger in Kaliyug..
By the way, Baba has repeatedly said in every Murli to remember yourself as a soul.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: By the way Baba repeated has said in every Murli remember yourself as a soul..All knowledge( 99.0%) of all actual Gyan lies within this 1st lesson..The 1st lesson of BK/ PBK is the fundation ..If until we get this one right there is not use going further since the layers of Gyan are sure to crumble without a strong foundation.. So wehre is the real " RAj" in RAj Yoga..
Dear brother.
That is exactly what i am trying to say, that the first lesson itself is not yet understood properly by BKs as well as PBKs [ '' who am i " ?? ] ; in the beginning also the first lesson is that soul is a point and Supreme Soul is a point, and will the last lesson also be the same or will the interpretation change according to the maturing intellect of the spiritual seeker over the years. We all have been stuck in the rut of taking things literally and sticking to it even though we do not show any signs of improvement over the years ; we do not think even for a moment and question ourselves about what the Shiva's Murlis are trying to say and only those who understand the deep secrets of Murlis will be the ones to come closer to murlidhar ShivBaba ["Murli se pyar toh murlidhar se pyar"] but unfortunately those who are making an attempt to study and share the Murli points sincerely are being mis-understood. This is what i have been trying to say all the time.

Welcome to the forum.
shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Shivsena,

Why give this knowledge to people who have no love of God/ Baba / knowledge?
With love comes real understanding and that's when the churning begins..If we remain in the atmic stage all questions and concerns are answered its live Baba guiding us..

By the way i am a female so please refer to as such..Thanks

Nivi
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:Dear Shivsena,
Why give this knowledge to people who have no love of God/ Baba / knowledge?
Dear sister nivi.
When i share my views on Godly knowledge on this forum, i expect all souls to have love for God and his knowledge.
With love comes real understanding and that's when the churning begins..If we remain in the atmic stage all questions and concerns are answered its live Baba guiding us..
I feel that without real knowledge, real understanding is impossible and without understanding anybody it is very difficult to love anybody; I feel it very difficult and absurd to have love for bindi God.
You keep on repeating to stay in atmic stage then everything will be understood; BKs and PBKs have tried to do that for decades,but has anyone attained even 1 % of atmic stage.
I addressed you as brother(soul) and you immediately wrote back saying that you are sister. So it is very easy to say ''be in atmic stage'' but very difficult to practise. Only when God Ramshivbaba comes that we all will attain atmic stage numberwise [ "Bap hi aakar dehi-abhimani banate hain"] We all can keep on doing purusharth to be in atmic stage but no one can attain it till the no 1 nirakari soul attains his 100% stage; in the meantime our job is to understand the gems of knowledge in Murlis and Vanis.

shivsena.
nivi

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote:
We all have been stuck in the rut of taking things literally and sticking to it even though we do not show any signs of improvement over the years ; we do not think even for a moment and question ourselves about what the Shiva's Murlis are trying to say and only those who understand the deep secrets of Murlis will be the ones to come closer to murlidhar ShivBaba
If we reman in soul-conscious stage while listening to the Murlis we will get the "behad"(unlimited) meaning because we are actually with Baba with his frequency.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

(Soul of) Prajapita in Subtle Region!

Post by mbbhat »

SM 24-9-73(3):- Sthaapnaa karnevaalaa hai Parampita Paramatma- IS BRAHMA DWARA. Yah bhi Baba ne samjhaayaa hai sookshmvatanvaasi ko Prajapita nahin kahenge. Vahaan Praja hoti nahin. Toh zaroor Prajapita Brahma yahaan hoga. Vah hee phir Avyakt sampoorn banega. Vah toh hai Avyakt. Zaroor vyakt bhi chaahiye jo phir Avyakt hona hai. Donon abhi dikhaayi padte hain. PRAJAPITA BRAHMA YAHAAN BHI HAI TOH SOOKSHMVATAN MAY BHI HAI. Prajapita toh zaroor yahaan chaahiye. Zaroor Prajapita Brahma ke bachche bhi yahaan hee hain. Tum sabko kah sakte ho Prajapita jo vyakt hai vahee phir Avyakt hona chahiye.

= The one who creates is Supreme Godfather-through THIS Brahma. Baba has also explained that the subtle Brahma cannot be called as Prajapita. There is no praja(citizen) there. So definitely Prajapita would be here. He only will become Avyakt. That is Avyakt(subtle). Definitely vyakt(corporeal) is also needed who will become Avyakt. Both are seen now. PRAJAPITA BRAHMA IS HERE AS WELL AS IN Subtle Region. Prajapita should be here, definitely Prajapita Brahma’s children also would be here. You can tell all that the Prajapita who is corporeal himself will/should become subtle.

From the above Murli point, I understand that the souls of both corporeal and subtle Brahma is one and the same and that soul has the title Prajapita Brahma. So what BKs say is right.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

It is also said that our perfect forms are there in the Subtle Region waiting for us. It is not a matter of only Brahma, we Brahmins also will become subtle and then incorporeal, is not it. Brahmins to angels, angels to deities. So this point will apply to any soul. It does not tell whether Brahma Baba is Prajapita or not if he is only title holder or not, whilst there is such Murli point to show Brahma and Prajapita Brahma to be two separate entities.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai.

Can you please scan the page of the Murli SM 24-9-73(3) which mentions about prajapita and upload it on the site or send it as attachment on my email address.
It would be nise to have this Murli on record and sent to Baba Dixit for his views.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Shivsena Soul,

I do not have scanner facility at home. Moreover I travel daily 60 Kms up and down (120 total) [Takes 4 hrs]and my lowkik work is average 7 hrs per day. So it will get delayed. But definitely I will scan and send you within a month.

If you need urgently, I can post a photocopy of the Murli.

Since all of the Murlis I have are in book binded condition, one inch of one side will not be seen in the photocopy. [But in the book it is visible].

But I have plans to scan all these pages and keep it.

Anyhow, I will send the scanned copy to you. You can upload it in this site. You are better than me in these things.

Thank You.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

nivi_k wrote: By the way i am a female so please refer to as such..Thanks
Shivsena is right to address you as brother if you are in the atmic stage, otherwise what you say is just lip service.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:It would be nise to have this Murli on record and sent to Baba Dixit for his views.
The Murli point quoted by mbbhat Bhai is not to be understood in a literal sense. It could mean that Prajapita Brahma, who is presently in the corporeal world playing his part, can become corporeal and subtle whenever he wishes. This has been said in Avyakt Vanis also that we should be able to experience the corporeal, subtle and incorporeal stages whenever we wish.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: The Murli point quoted by mbbhat Bhai is not to be understood in a literal sense. It could mean that Prajapita Brahma, who is presently in the corporeal world playing his part, can become corporeal and subtle whenever he wishes. This has been said in Avyakt Vanis also that we should be able to experience the corporeal, subtle and incorporeal stages whenever we wish.
Then why it is repeatedly said in Murlis that ''prajapita is not a dweller of Subtle Regions''; Here it is obvious that Murli point and Vani point contradict each other.
It would be worthwhile to have Baba Dixit's views on the Murli point about prajapita quoted by bhat Bhai. Can you please send this Murli point to Baba Dixit for his views.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The Murli (24-9-73) consists of 4 pages and I have scanned the first three pages. I can send it as attachment to anybody who wishes. Anyone can email to [email protected]

Please Note:-
1)In many olden Murlis, the date would be written only on the first page. So date is not present in the third page.
2)Since the date is present in extreme left top corner and the Murli is in the book binded form, the date did not appear in scanning. [But anybody who is interested to see the date can come and visit me. I will give my address].

3)The Murli pointed I quoted begins from around 20th line. The point is marked in red line.