Highly Bored!! Where are all the good jokes gone Mr Green?

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
enlightened
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Highly Bored!! Where are all the good jokes gone Mr Green?

Post by enlightened »

Hi Mr Green and all

I am a bit bored with this forum! Most of it is rubbish especially all the pbk stuff etc. the pbk's are just advertising the bk knowledge and this is something we are trying to get away from. i don't even bother opening all the pbk stuff! I need laughing therapy right now!! Mr Green, where are all your jokes? I did not share this with you last year but your jokes were really hysterical especially the baking ones. Why don't we all have a bit more laughing therapy to help us get over the bk/pbk rubbish we've been conditioned with. Maybe a bit of laughter will take away our depression, sadness, suicidal thoughts etc created particularly through our life as a BK. So come on, lets have a laugh and some fun now. After all, that's what we all deserve now after the rigid and suppressed life we lead as a BK. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kind regards
Enlightened
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Highly Bored!! Where are all the good jokes gone Mr Green?

Post by arjun »

iknewit wrote:Highly bored!! Where are all the good jokes gone Mr. Green
Here :arrow: :D
http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/vie ... 240#p21240
if you have some time to laugh :lol:
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

Iknewit,

Here is a guess the punch line Jokes:

A) What does an ex-BK ask his date?

B) Why did he/she (ex-BK) not eat the vaganaise?

C) How many showers do ex-BKs have in a week?

D) What questions do ex-BKs ask their dates before they kiss them?

E) What is the "Dream Date" for an ex-BK?

:mrgreen:
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

tete wrote:Why did not the ex-BK eat the vaganaise?
Blushes ... :oops: ... does one mean "Veganaise"? I hate to think what 'vaganaise' might be ... may be a cure for or a symptom of thrush perhaps?
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

OK, smarty pants, next time just correct the spelling and ease up on those thoughts. :evil: Too much information given about what you were hinting at. :arrow: Where have you been playing. :doubt:Here this should help
pears-soap.jpg
:shock: :biggrin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Hi ... I've been away rebuilding my life.

I am touched to have such a post ... I will endeavor to take your blues away ... what I can say is there is light at the end of the tunnel ... you will be free of their intellectual conditioning ... it is a fight but it is well worth fighting.
enlightened
ex-BK

Post by enlightened »

Hey Mr Green,

It's good to know that you are rebuilding your life. Thank you for your kind words and for offering to take my blues away. It is well appreciated. We've got to hang on in there and help each other in whatever way possible till the end. We are the strength for each other.

Thanks once again.
Take care
Enlightened