Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
tom
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post by tom »

Hi folks,

I do believe that mbbhat can do any sort of spectacular show with his ding. There are fakirs who are managing their hearts to stop or to stop breathing for a while. I saw in YouTube once with my own eyes a man pulling a track with his ding :D. Not a big deal. Depends on how much one exercises. Has nothing to do with Gyan. As he is not a BK - whoever refuses to go to the center regularly is a non BK - he does not know that "celibacy is not purity".

mbbhat's eagerness to "serve" the poor prostitutes must be to have a convenient place to exercise. ;)

With what sort of things is he challenging us!! Just see where his remembrance is all the time!!!

... with best wishes for all of us.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Tom Soul,

Thanks for your good estimation.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Are you not interested in my photo now?
Oh, yes ... as real PROOF of your stage none of this idle boasting any more!

Standing naked (except for a BK badge naturally) serving some young attractive prostitute being ... NOT AFFECTED AT ALL please.
  • Best go to morning class before hand though just in case ...
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear ex-l soul,

I have just passport size photo with dressed in suit now. Do not go too ahead. You may not be able to return.

Very, Very happy to know that you are not at all affected. It is good that you all are very stable like a King (RajaYogi). Anyhow, many many thanks for good blessings.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

mbbhat wrote:It is of no use to contact senior BKs for documents. I have explained even that also clearly. Perhaps all are busy in their own things or caught in drama (then what should I say?).
You should ask them for an account of the history of the Yagya.

The account presented on the BKSWU websites has been re-written. Whichever way you look at it that is very bad and deceit is deceit however much you try and dress it up. Ask:-
  • When did Murli classes start?
    In what year did ShivBaba really first make an appearence?
    and why is the term ShivBaba not mentioned for the first 20 years?
    Who were 'The Golden Circle?
    Who were the children who taught class and drill to Mama and Baba?
Perhaps all are busy in their own things
For something touted as true knowledge how can they be too busy to reveal the truth?

It is your duty to find and reveal the truth if service is your true aim. How can the BKSWU lie with your excuse, that they would maybe lose followers if they told the truth, surely in plain speak that is termed as fraud?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear John Soul,

I am not saying that I will not go into those details. I have that wish. But in Murli, it is not directed by Baba specifically that you should spend much time for these things. I give first importance to the repeating points in Murli and then slowly try other things. I am not against you or anybody. There is limitation for human beings.

* Truly speaking, even a BK cannot complain editing of Murli with body-conscious. In one Murli, baba has said, "Even if you remember just one point of knowledge, your boat (of life) will be saved". I will try to mention the date.

* The thing in this drama is nobody can complaint the other, because everybody is an actor. If we are honest, Baba will give us. You see, even if I am quite satisfied in my life, still I have the guity of not remembering Baba 8 hours per day. I can demand Baba if I love him fully. Otherwise, the birthright has no meaning. Anyhow, I will not take much space here. Thank you for bearing with me.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:But in Murli, it is not directed by Baba specifically that you should spend much time for these things.
How can you tell when the very same people are directing the editing and re-writing of the very same Murlis?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Ex- l soul,

I think- this editing started after the PBKs. When PBKs started misinterpreting the Murlis and caused disturbance, then these BKs might have taken that action. But as for my knowledge, the editing is just those points that relates to BK-PBK issues

*And one more thing is, if a point repeats say 10 times, (BKs) cut three times (say) and the size of the Murli reduces. But I think this is less.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Actually I'd like to ask of forum members: EXACTLY WHO or WHAT is one supposed to have Accurate Yaad (remembrance) of.

Given the dicussions of late and all the realisations I'd say that many are being taught to have 'accurate remembrance' of something or someone that s being projected into their awareness and is only a hologram of memory ...
bansy

Post by bansy »

I think- this editing started after the PBKs. When PBKs started mis-interpreting the Murlis and caused disturbance, then these BKs might have taken that action. But as for my knowledge, the editing is just those points that relates to BK-PBK issues
There is no fear when there is truth, so why should anyone fear of any other if what they have is the truth ? Maybe I should put the word truth in the previous sentence in quotes and trademarks "truth" (TM).

So paulkershaw is right to point out on what are you in accurate remembrance of ? Maybe "remembrance" is also another trademark.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:I think- this editing started after the PBKs. When PBKs started mis-interpreting the Murlis and caused disturbance, then these BKs might have taken that action. But as for my knowledge, the editing is just those points that relates to BK-PBK issues
Dear brother,
Your statement is partially correct. Cutting of words in the Murlis used to take place during the times of Brahma Baba also and probably between 1969 and 1976 also when PBKs were not in existence. Here is a Murli point that proves this:
“Writing Murlis is a very good service; everyone would feel happy; they would give blessings. Baba the writing (akshar or letters) is very good. Otherwise they write that the writing is not good. Baba, they cut and send the Vanis to us. Our gems are stolen. Baba we are entitled that – all the gems that emerge from your mouth should reach us. These words would be spoken only by those who are ananya (in literal sense it means unique, but could also mean ‘dear ones’). The service of Murlis should be done very nicely. One must learn all the languages. Marathi, Gujarati, etc... Just as Baba is merciful, the children must also become merciful.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 12.03.07, pg.3 published by BKs, translated by a PBK)
I don't know the reasons why the cutting used to be done during those days. Probably it was due to lack of proper recording facilities or may be just as you said they must have deleted repetitive points. But after the emergence of PBKs, most of the cutting and editing is to counter the PBKs.
Anyways, do you think this editing and cutting of Murlis is correct?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

mbbhat wrote:* The thing in this drama is nobody can complaint the other, because everybody is an actor. If we are honest, Baba will give us. You see, even if I am quite satisfied in my life, still I have the guity of not remembering Baba 8 hours per day. I can demand Baba if I love him fully. Otherwise, the birthright has no meaning. Anyhow, I will not take much space here. Thank you for bearing with me.
My point is that without true knowledge how can anyone remember for 8 hours a day and if your are how do you know it is accurate, therefore true knowledge comes first, the rest is just assumption that BKs take as fact.
Baba has said, "Even if you remember just one point of knowledge, your boat (of life) will be saved".
But the point of this education is to become Deity, emperors and empresses of the Golden Age, not, just to be saved, or are the Dadis wanting to just keep that status just for themselves?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Anyways, do you think this editing and cutting of Murlis is correct?
Dear Arjun soul,

I agree that editing and cutting Murlis are not correct. But, how many in this world is doing his duty sincerly either in lowkik or aloukik? Are you really satisfied and happy in your PBK life at present? Do you think no mistake happens from your side? Everybody is a pursharthi. Baba has also said, those who were NO. 3 and No4 in mala are not present now.

* Please be sure that nobody can do his duty 100% accurate. When you do 100% duty, you will attain karmaateet and leave the body. But of course, everybody should have duty conscious. A king should have higher conscious, a child should have lower conscious. So- mistakes should happen. Only then it is drama.
* The punishments for the same mistake done by a child, ordinary citizen or a President are different. President will get more punishment. Similarly Baba says, if a Bk does a mistake, then it is 100 times! So- if a BK sister in charge or higher position people do a mistake, the mistake will be even more. We all know that.
* baba cannot give moksha to anybody in drama. He is bound in Drama.
* But when Baba has come and given treasures of knowledge, why should we take stress in that small matter? When it is raining everywhere(plenty of Murli points are available), and I am not able to store all the water given to me(the Murli points which are alredy available), if some water is kept secret or edited or cut, is it correct just to cry for that? Is it correct to come in body-conscious state, fight for that and lose the soul conscious stage?
* In a class, student just thinks of syllabus and teacher. There is no need to bother about any other student. Then why should we think of Prajapita, Brahma, VD who all are students?
* Baba has clearly said- Do not remember anything that you see through these eyes. See the following Murli point.

6-1-2000(3):- ab baap kahate hain- apne ko aatmaa samajhne kee practice daalo to naam, roop, deh, sab bhool jaaye.

“Father now says- Put practice of considering yourself as SOUL, so that NAME, FORM, BODY, everything gets forgotten". Then how can you say that we have to remember VD's body? In 90% of the cases, Murli will say remember just incorporeal. In 10% of the cases, Murli says remember the incorporeal through Sakar. Now which one will you take?

*Sometimes Baba says, keep picture of Lakshmi-Narayan in your pocket, sit in front of Kalpavruksha tree. Sometimes(actually most of the times) Baba says- do not remember any picture. baba has also said- keep songs and play. They are like sanjeevini. Then Baba has also said- you should go beyond sound. There is no need of sound in Gyan. It is Bhakti.
*For a child, we first give support to hold and walk. So- these pictures, tape, songs, remember niraakaar through saakaar, etc all are supports for weak students. But, without that, one or some cannot proceeed. So- they are needed. But do not get addicted to those!
*In front of baba, there will be new students. So- baba will have to repeat the same points.
*Avyakt Murli gives a strong dosage to become Avyakt. It is also guide in distinguishing/discriminating the points in Sakar Murlis.
bansy

Post by bansy »

mbbhat wrote:I agree that editing and cutting Murlis are not correct. But, how many in this world is doing his duty sincerly either in lowkik or aloukik?
OK, let's spell it out for the those in the closet.

Since it is agreed that Murlis are edited or revised (either verb used to indicated the meaning of : "God's" words are changed), then would everyone agree that all the Murli points that have been posted in this forum, in any forum wherever, in any document produced by any Raja Yoga student wherever, is therfore not totally accurate ?

So a class given by Dadi or SS is taken from edited and revised Murlis which she or he studied from. All the sincere lectures that mbbhat have given here, the lectures and books and magazines and programs and exhibitions, etc ... ? So there is NO DEFINITIVE TRUST in any existing Murlis in circulation, only the original ones can claim that status. So is it not surprising that no-one is doing their duty lokik or alokik ? Obvious, the Murlis are not accurate. It's easy to chew on one's own words.

OK, I'll spell it out again for those who think they left the closet.

Even with the existing Murlis in circulation, there is a lot of good stuff in them. So most are happy with these inaccurate versions. Their aim is not to be complete. But deep down, inside that corner of that point of light of yours will remain in the dark, will not brighten until the originals are provided. And those who do the hiding of the original Murlis are not worldly lighthouses but cowardly coalmines.

Admin : I think the first letter of the word m urli should be automated into lower case and not upper case, because only the original ones can have the honour of upper case, for the reasons cited above. Just a suggestion. When someone asks you did you read the m urli, then you have to ask "which edition" :oops:.
global
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to find out the truth and expose those that are not doing so.

Post by global »

mhbhat,
  • You mention often Baba say's this? Who is Baba to you?
    Another interesting point is why was Dadi Janki's messages being given more than Murli Points?
    So where is God now according to you?
    Who do you think is narrating the Avyakt Vanis?
I appreciate your conviction but be careful this may come back to bite you.