Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post by paulkershaw »

Politics are the same as 'Accurate Remembrance' then:-
Bansy wrote from the Far East:-
(I picked up the word "baseline" from the recent G8 summit held in Japan where the world leaders could not agree to set the date of their proposed gas emissions percentage cut. )
If one cannot know who or what to remember due to all the cuts, omissions and editing of a supposed 'scripture' - supposed words from the very mouth of God, then we can also see that politicians have no concept nor care of the earth and our environment and cannot even remember the 'accurate' need for immediate and intelligent action that will benefit not only them but the entire human population and like the SS and their volk, are only out to look after themselves. Now thats accurate Yaad for sure, when you know the Self, make sure you look after number one, which is what majority of the sari-clad rajyogis are taught to do. See a 'senior' as close to Number 1 and look afer them. That's the BKWSU baseline.

Mbbhat: Here is another very appropriate and to the point 'Murli' quote of another kind: (Do remember that this 'scripture' too has been edited and altered to suit the needs of the times):--
Proverbs 14 wrote:The simpleton believes every word he hears, but the prudent man looks and considers well where he is going.

A wise man suspects danger and cautiously avoids evil, but the fool bears himself insolently and is [presumptuously] confident.
global
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to find out the truth and expose those that are not doing so.

Post by global »

Mhbhat,

How can you consider the Avyakt the same as the Murlis and why would God need to speak through Brahma through the Avyakt? It makes no sense. If God is speaking through the Dadi's than why are they not called ShivBaba?

Dadi Lekrahj is with God than why did he leave his children? If God is not needed here on earth than couldn't he make all the changes up above without any need for us to have an introduction?

If you believe that the Murli is the word of God would it not make sense that hearing it from the mouth is much more authentic than reading it from a book or text which is dead?

I find it interesting you remember a point of light but pose the same question to a pbk about Virendra Dev Dixit on how they know which point of light is in Virendra Dev Dixit?

How in the world do you know your point of light is God?
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Global wrote:
If God is not needed here on earth than couldn't he make all the changes up above without any need for us to have an introduction?
Here's a thought to bounce around today:- "What if the Divine ("God") was simply a 'mirror' for us humans or even the other way round, we're a mirror for him/her to work with? That would change our concepts a bit wouldn't it? (Remember the old scriptural points " You are made in Gods' image"?) So we would then be remembering both ourselves and the Divine. And what if one mirror changes the other in a synchronised manner of growth and awareness? Sure it may all be 'What if" here but if we consider it the again we could ask what is "accurate remembrance?" It's not possible, viable or even truthful.

What too, if we could say that God is not "Source" but only a figurehead, only a part of the bigger picture and there's another Infinite Being in the play of life which creates it all including "God" as we 'know' him/her? :shock: We will agree that when one looks deeper once always sees more, so I'd say that this thread is completly open to those whose (shall I say....) "intellect" is open to see the possibilities. The problems arise when one has a deep bottomless emptiness within and need to know and belong and feel part of the world--- a need to know what the aboslute 'truth' is, and sometimes that 'need to know' can create a situation where one will lock onto a system of teachings which we then call our truth and try and live it accordingly, simply because to not do so would bring deep unhappiness and longing to belong to something or someone - this itself is subject matter for another thread.

I'll take this time say that the majority of ex-BKs, of those who left the BKWSU, for some reason or another at the time, realised within themselves that the 'truth' was still out there and made a life-enhancing decision to continue that growth process, which was all encompassing, universal in nature and non exclusive, and this makes their 'intellect' far more open than many of their classmates who may still be within the BK setup (and I say this with utmost respect to many of the BK's who have the courage to say their beautiful say on this forum). One can see this in the desperate need within some BK's on this forum and others see arund me from time to time, in that they have to spew forth their knowledge they call Gyan time and time again, displaying the ego of exclusivity and alignment with some teaching they 'believe' to be truth but is in fact.... well, not. It cannot be truthful if it creates fundamentalists of such a determined and closed mind-frame. But what is the alternative to and for them? To live in a state of 'theory' and philosophy only? This to them woulld be the biggest punishment and this is what keeps them stuck in the need of remembrance of whatever it is they see as truth.

Not to change the thread: but I'll be away until early next week - no I am not off dolphin swimming again. Alas, just a personal journey for a few days. Speak soon and take care.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Souls,

*My belief is that even if something is edited or cut-off, any Murli will give full satisfaction if one honestly loves God.

*Rights and Responsibilities go together. I am still not an honest purusharthi. But Baba has given me both happiness and inner power more than what I deserve. So- even though I have not fulfilled my reasonsibility, I have got more right and fruits. Hence I cannot complain anything. Hence I would continue with my same belief. My heart is for Baba, then for BKs, then for others. For me, after baba, BKs are nearest, because they are the only people who give message of my MOST BELOVED INCORPOREAL GOD Father ShivBaba to the whole world.

*So far in my life, I have never seen any PBK who can challenge what I have disclosed or mentioned in this forum. Since I knew that these discussions or arguments would not end easily (especially with PBKs), I had challenged them directly. So I think it is not wise (at least for me) to accept pbk philosophy at present. It is also said, “It is foolishness to leave a bird in hand for two in a bush”. But I would like to see if any PBK can accept my challenge or really become powerful.

But still, I have faith that BKs, Ex-BKs, PBKs all are part of DIVINE FAMILY in heaven even though numberwise. Hence all these souls are special to me.

*Thanks for all for playing their unique role with me in this eternal drama. I am HAPPY that you all have strong belief that your way of thinking and judging is correct. Let this belief be there with you till your last breath of your life so that you need not have to repent in your life. Some of you may wish the same to me. For them, my advance thanks.

Good Bye.
bansy

Post by bansy »

My belief is that even if something is edited or cut-off, any Murli will give full satisfaction if one honestly loves God.
I am glad that someone has admitted an edited/revised/cut off Murli is fully satisfied. There is nothing wrong in that.

I prefer to have the original full Murli, God's words unedited and untouched. Also nothing wrong with that. And also loves God.

Each person eats the food (Murli) as according to their mind, intellect and sanskars. This is evident as found by the variety in this forum. And love God.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

bansy wrote:
Each person eats the food (Murli) as according to their mind, intellect and sanskars. This is evident as found by the variety in this forum. And love God.
Dear bansy Bhai.
You have said it right that each soul eats food( Murli) and each soul will get his inheritance as per his understanding of the Murlis of Shiva and each soul loves God irrespective of his understanding; This whole behad ka drama is created by BapDada in a mysterious fashion to make the souls numberwise.( Vani point : ''BapDada sabko ek hi padayee padate hain lekin apni apni buddhi ki dharana se bacche numberwar ho jaate hain''.)

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:*So far in my life, I have never seen any PBK who can challenge what I have disclosed or mentioned in this forum. Since I knew that these discussions or arguments would not end easily (especially with PBKs), I had challenged them directly. So I think it is not wise (at least for me) to accept PBK philosophy at present. It is also said, “It is foolishness to leave a bird in hand for two in a bush”. But I would like to see if any PBK can accept my challenge or really become powerful.
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. I think we have replied to most of your questions, in most cases with Murli proofs. Whether you accept those answers or not is your prerogative.

If there are any questions yet to be answered, then kindly post them in a single post so that we can try answering them.

I don't think the purpose of this forum is to facilitate members to challenge each other, but to facilitate cordial discussion. But if you wish to feel happy in having defeated PBKs, you can enjoy that happiness. But I suppose your challenge of having attained certain level of purity is yet to be proved. I think some members are awaiting your response. :D
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

mbbhat wrote:My belief is that even if something is edited or cut-off, any Murli will give full satisfaction if one honestly loves goo
:D
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

mbbhat wrote:I am still not an honest purusharthi. But Baba has given me both happiness and inner power more than what I deserve so that you need not have to repent in your life.
What an absolute shame, the 'lack of consciousness' has all been revealed in one post alone ... And its' so easy to see how he's being used, its the good ole' catholic, "I am a sinner and I am not good enough to even see the Pope never mind kiss his hand" lack of self-esteem and self-worth thing. The worst kind of repentant sinner, who'll always give to the 'church' so that the church and all its 'high priests' will survive and stay alive in order to keep him going and 'save' him over time 'cause he cannot do it for himself.

C'Mon - Stand up and take a bow mister, and be a "master" wouldya - Get your life back dude.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

paulkershaw wrote:its the good ole' catholic, "I am a sinner and I am not good enough to even see the Pope never mind kiss his hand" ...
I think the best offer you get is to kiss his ring. Not exactly one I would take up either.
bansy

Post by bansy »

I think the best offer you get is to kiss his ring. Not exactly one I would take up either.
Reminds me of the scene when Wayne and his friend (of Wayne's World fame) goes down on their knees kowtowing idolistically to Alice Cooper in his dressing room, chanting "We are not worthy" , and so Alice Cooper stretches out his hand for the pair to kiss. :D
global
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to find out the truth and expose those that are not doing so.

Post by global »

Mhbhat,

Just realize you are not past the point of no return. Unlike many BKs who have given up their lives for these "twisted sisters" and feel they would be laughed at for now realizing they have been duped, you still have a chance to get out of this.

IMHO, drop the sisters like a bad habit.

You will feel lighter and more spiritual.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:“Writing Murlis is a very good service; everyone would feel happy; they would give blessings. Baba the writing (akshar or letters) is very good. Otherwise they write that the writing is not good. Baba, they cut and send the Vanis to us. Our gems are stolen. Baba we are entitled that – all the gems that emerge from your mouth should reach us. These words would be spoken only by those who are ananya (in literal sense it means unique, but could also mean ‘dear ones’). The service of Murlis should be done very nicely. One must learn all the languages. Marathi, Gujarati, etc... Just as Baba is merciful, the children must also become merciful.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 12.03.07, pg.3 published by BKs, translated by a PBK)
I don't know the reasons why the cutting used to be done during those days. Probably it was due to lack of proper recording facilities or may be just as you said they must have deleted repetitive points. But after the emergence of PBKs, most of the cutting and editing is to counter the PBKs.
Anyways, do you think this editing and cutting of Murlis is correct?
Dear Arjun Soul,
Initial cutting was due to their lazyness or carelessness. It was not intentional.

*I do not say cutting Murli is correct. But except ShivBaba, everybody will do at least some mistake wherever they are. So some mistake should happen in drama. I just said that when there are so many Murli points which we have not digested fully, and also we are careless in following many aspects of Shrimat, one does not have right to complain about that.

*This is what I meant by raining. Raining means always present and plenty of, more than your need. Knowledge is avinashi. Once it enters intellect, it is like raining. Even if you forget, you can recall from Murlis available. Baba says, even one point or Gyan is worth of lakhs or rupees. Then why are you crying?

*Baba has also said- "The first lesson is the last lesson and Jeevanmukti in a SECOND.
*Baba has also said, after getting seven days course, you can stay anywhere else.

Baba has also said (to those who complain about not receiving Murli)- "Why do you need Murli? You just churn swadarshana chakra".

**On the other hand, Baba has also said, Do not miss even a single Murli.

*Just see, Baba gives highest importance to the Murli and also says that dear children, do not bother; even if you do not get it, just remember me, and rotate swadarshana chakra.

IF WE ANALYZE JUST FROM ONE SIDE, WE CANNOT GET TRUTH FULLY. IF YOU GIVE IMPORTANCE TO Murli, GIVE IMPORTANCE TO ALL THE POINTS EQUALLY. DO NOT SELECT ONLY THOSE POINTS WHICH SUITS TO YOUR NEED. THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH PBKs.

Note: I do not have the dates of Murlis above which I quoted. Hence I am now like handicapped even if I remember Murli points. Here what happens is, when I write in detail, somebody says/comments do not give lecture. When I make it brief, some do not understand and comment wrongly. (Even Arjun did not understand what I meant by "what is the need of mediator after getting mariage" in some other thread and I had to expalin the meaning of RAINING again). Anyhow, let us proceed and see what happens. Thanks.

*You have not replied to me how will you distinguish the three points in Virendra Diksit's body and the meaning of "Remember me alone; Forget body and all bodily relations"

Dear Global soul,
I will come to you. I am not running form anybody. It depends on my interest, availability of time for this work, etc.
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

if something is edited or cut-off, any Murli will give full satisfaction
I know that cutting something off here , would give me full satisfaction. :|
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

mbbhat wrote:THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH PBKs.
Then what is correct with BKs?
*You have not replied to me how will you distinguish the three points in Veerendra Dixit's body and the meaning of "Remember me alone. Forget body and all bodily relations".
Why not the similar query be asked to you? How will you distinguish the two points (Shiv & Brahma) in the subtle or corporeal body of Lekhraj Kirpalani and what do you BKs mean by "Remember me alone? Forget body & all bodily relations"?