New BK Books

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
vivaespana
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

New BK Books

Post by vivaespana »

Hola

Just found this website and am amazed at cost of this book written by Miriam Subirana. Is it some kind of joke or what?

A cabo de encontrar esta pagina de web con un libro escrito por Miriam Subirana. El precio me surprendio muchisimo. Sera una broma o que?

ATREVERSE A VIVIR: REFLEXIONES SOBRE EL MIEDO, LA VALENTIA Y LA PLENITUD

Who gets the profit for the sales of this book? The BKs or Miriam Subirana?

Quien recibe el dinero de la venta de este libro? Los Brahma Kumaris o Miriam Subirana?

Does anyone know?

Ciao
Viva
driedexbk
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: It has been over a year that I left the center but still there is a lot of pain in my heart...pain caused by deception. I went in looking to come into grips with my own sense of self and came out with no faith at all. The experience was so bad at times that now I am clear there is no such a god. For that I am grateful. Yet, there were other moments that I would not change for the best of my experiences. I experienced love as I had never imagined! It was a beautiful experience of forbidden love.

Re: New BK Books

Post by driedexbk »

Viva Espana, if you check well you will find the price is given in what they call "Gandhi money" and is converted to $19.11.