A list of questions to the PBKs

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: A list of questions to the PBKs

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: You are trying to avoid the question that I have asked. You said that if MJ enters in BO, BO will act like MJ. But I have provided proofs that the soul of DL is not acting like DL when it is present in the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. So, how can you say that DL is incharge of the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit?
Dear arjun Bhai.

First of all your comparison was not apt and not related to knowledge in any way but then i realised the humour in it.
So thinking you cited a humourous example with your laughing icon, i then returned back the humour with a wink. So let put an end to it and return back to healthy discussion with Murli proofs only.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:First of all your comparison was not apt and not related to knowledge in any way but then i realised the humour in it.
You might be joking but I am not joking. I am serious and I have given a serious and apt example. I have also given you proofs that Lekhraj Kirpalani is not acting as Lekhraj Kirpalani through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. So, how can you say that Lekhraj Kirpalani is completely incharge of Baba Dixit's body and is misleading the PBKs? If you think you are joking then it only proves that it is you and not the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani who is misleading other souls.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: You might be joking but I am not joking. I am serious and I have given a serious and apt example. I have also given you proofs that Lekhraj Kirpalani is not acting as Lekhraj Kirpalani through the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. So, how can you say that Lekhraj Kirpalani is completely incharge of Baba Dixit's body and is misleading the PBKs? If you think you are joking then it only proves that it is you and not the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani who is misleading other souls.
Dear arjun Bhai.

The answer to your question lies in the Murli point :"Krishna ko shyam sunder kahete hain" ; if you can understand the meaning of this Murli point: "How Krishna becomes shyam sunder",(which has never been explained in advance knowledge) then you will never ask the question "How is Dada Lekhraj(Krishna) in charge of the body of Baba Dixit".

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai,
Om Shanti. You are trying to divert attention from the main issue that you have changed your statement. First you said Dada Lekhraj should act like Dada Lekhraj in Baba Dixit's body and now you say that it is not necessary. If you are a seeker of truth, you should be able to accept that you have changed your statement.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

My statement remains the same : that advance knowledge is totally the invention of Krishna who after leaving his own body as Dada Lekhraj is now playing the part of shyam(dark part) by spreading darkness(ignorance) in the form of advance knowledge(wrong interpretation of Murlis) to mislead the PBKs(to seperate 3 groups) and to complete the shooting of brahma ki raat. When brahma ki raat ends, then Ramshivbaba will turn this Krishna's soul into sunder(gora) and then the meaning of the word shyam-sunder will be complete. Dada Lekhraj(Krishna) never played the part of shyam-sunder , which is being played by Krishna through the body of Baba Dixit.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:My statement remains the same
You have not answered my specific question and you are simply repeating your earlier statements which you have written a thousand times on this forum. You banned Andrey Bhai blaming him of writing irrelevant things. But when I am asking a specific question you are writing all irrelevant things.

You said that Dada Lekhraj should act like Dada Lekhraj through the body of Baba Dixit. But you have not clarified why Dada Lekhraj is not performing actions (which I have already detailed elsewhere) through Baba Dixit which he performed through his own body?

If you don't want to answer my question, it is OK. Let people decide who is misleading others - Krishna (Dada Lekhraj) or you?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

I have already replied to your question that when roles change, then the soul acts as per the demand of the role, and so Krishna is playing the mayavi role to mislead the PBKs; so you can go on asking hundred times and my answer will be the same.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have already replied to your question that when roles change, then the soul acts as per the demand of the role, and so Krishna is playing the mayavi role to mislead the PBKs; so you can go on asking hundred times and my answer will be the same.
Then why did you write that Barrack Obama should start dancing and singing like MJ if the soul of MJ takes over the body of BO?

If you don't want to answer the above questions in simple words, simply say that you will not answer instead of writing irrelevant things about mayavi Krishna. I will not waste my time any further in asking you this question a hundred times unlike your policy of repeating the same statement a thousand times on this forum.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Then why did you write that Barrack Obama should start dancing and singing like MJ if the soul of MJ takes over the body of BO?
I have already said that i answered to your humourous example in a humourous way and you want to make a issue of the whole humourous episode.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have already said that i answered to your humourous example in a humourous way and you want to make a issue of the whole humourous episode.
You are the same person who criticized and defamed Baba Dixit a hundred times when the lighter moments from the discussion classes between ShivBaba and the PBKs were presented on this forum. At that time you used to tell that there should be no place for humour in the path of knowledge. And now you are using humour as an excuse to avoid accepting in public that you have changed your earlier statement about Krishna's soul.

If you have forgotten your statement I would request you to read the following quotation from this link: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=647&start=0
Dear arjun Bhai.

In lokik worldly life humour is quite essential; but in Gyan marg it can be quite dangerous and mis-leading; one can get diverted from the main topic ie. knowing what is 'Alaf and Be'; Murli dated 27-7-2000 says " Gyan marg koi hansi-kudi ka marg nahin hai" (meaning that "in Godly knowledge there is no place for laughter and humour") ; also Murli dated 23-2-2000 says "hansi -majaak se bahut nuksan hota hai" (meaning that ' laughter and joking can cause much loss" ); the above Murli points clearly indicate that Godly knowledge has to be taken seriously as a subject and should be studied very attentively and churned deeply ; there is no place for any laughter and humour which may lead us away from the main issue of knowing the creator (Ramshivbaba) and his creation(Krishna baccha).

shivsena.
When Krishna's soul enters Dadi Gulzar it acts exactly in the same loveful way as it acted through the body of Brahma Baba. But when you say that it is the owner of the body of Baba Dixit, why should it not act as Dada Lekhraj? Since this issue proves your entire theory wrong you are trying to run away from the discussion by saying that I am making an issue out of a humourous episode.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

It is the PBKs who claim to be in Gyan-marg and in Gyan-marg humour is forbidden according to Murlis; i have never claimed to be in Gyan-marg as i know that nobody can be in Gyan-marg in brahma ki raat; so when you indulge in humour then anybody can return the humour; you can keep on harping about the same query which i have already answered and you will get the same reply.

Now i am asking you a query and you have to reply to it;
(you are free not to reply if you so wish) ;

Advance knowledge teaches that Dada Lekhraj was not karmatit when he left his body and it also teaches that brahma goes to mt abu in Gulzar Dadi with subtle body and hence controls the body of Dadi Gulzar(as soul is suppressed) and when he enters the body of Virendra Dixit then he enters in seed stage (not with the subtle body) and so Virendra Dev Dixit's soul is not suppressed. This is the conventional teaching of advance knowledge. Is it right !!!

So my queries are as follows:
If brahma has not become karmatit, then how can he have a subtle body to go to mt. abu in the first place to narrate Vanis ???

If brahma was baby-buddhi and could not understand Murlis then how does he narrate perfect avaykt Vanis after 2-3 days of his leaving the previous body in 1969; he had no sanskars of Gyan in him as Dada Lekhraj.

If brahma is entering in Virendra Dev Dixit in seed stage, then where is the need for him to study RajYoga.

How can brahma shuttle between the subtle body and seed stage at will, when he has not become karmatit stage ??...and how can he be a student in one body and teacher in another body !!!

What he learns in Ram's body and what he narrates in Vanis are very different from each other; How come he does not teach ''Sakar mein nirakar ko Yaad karo'' in Vanis.

How come he interferes with clarifications of Shiva if he is in seed stage; he should have been sakshi to all the teachings of supreme Father Shiva !!!

How come supreme teacher Shiva is reading the same Vanis of brahma(student) and explaining the meaning of student's Vanis and not his own Murli statements(many important gems in Murlis still remain unanswered even after 20 years)

There are many more queries, but this is enough for now.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If Brahma has not become karmatit, then how can he have a subtle body to go to mt. abu in the first place to narrate Vanis ???
Until every human soul returns to the Supreme Abode it will have a subtle body in this world.
If Brahma was baby-buddhi and could not understand Murlis then how does he narrate perfect avaykt Vanis after 2-3 days of his leaving the previous body in 1969; he had no sanskars of Gyan in him as Dada Lekhraj.
He narrates just dharna points and not the knowledge of world cycle.
If Brahma is entering in Veerendra Dev Dixit in seed stage, then where is the need for him to study RajYoga.
He does not enter Baba Dixit in a seed stage, but attains some seed stage due to the effect of his company. So, until he attains the complete seed-stage he will continue to study rajyog.
What he learns in Ram's body and what he narrates in Vanis are very different from each other; How come he does not teach ''Sakar mein nirakar ko Yaad karo'' in Vanis.
He does not teach everything that he learns through the body of Baba Dixit, but whatever he teaches is not in contradiction of the advanced knowledge.
How come supreme teacher Shiva is reading the same Vanis of Brahma(student) and explaining the meaning of student's Vanis and not his own Murli statements(many important gems in Murlis still remain unanswered even after 20 years)
How can you say that it is Dada Lekhraj's Vani, when he himself never claims so? I and some PBKs are trying to give advance knowledge through this forum. Does it mean that we have invented advance knowledge? The giver of knowledge is only one and that is Shiv.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Until every human soul returns to the Supreme Abode it will have a subtle body in this world.
So all BKs and PBKs who are leaving the bodies after coming in Gyan, do they take subtle bodies; So where is Mama Saraswati working with her subtle body and where are all the senior Dadis who have left their bodies.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: He does not teach everything that he learns through the body of Baba Dixit, but whatever he teaches is not in contradiction of the advanced knowledge.
Dear arjun Bhai.

In first few avaykt Vanis in 1969, Av. Brahma says that ''vyakt mein avaykt ko dekho'', and when advance knowledge course was started after 20 years in 1989, then it was taught "Sakar mein nirakaar ko Yaad karo".
Is this not a direct contradiction between what is said in Vanis and what is taught in advance knowledge.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana and pbk brothers.

It has been said in Murlis " Do bille apas mein laddte hain aur makhan teesre ko milta hai". [meaning: ''two cats fight amongst themselves and third one gets the butter''. ]

BKs interpret the above point as Russia and America will fight in the end and Bharatland will become paradise.(hadh ka meaning)

When applied to behad ka drama, who are the two cats, who will fight in the end ???... is it not the BKs and PBKs who are now silently hostile towards each other and who will fight openly in future (mahabharat ki ladayee) and only after this ladayee the gates of heaven will be opened and Bharat(Krishna) will then become paradise.

shivsena.