Radha-Krishna's birth

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
raj
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: know more information about BKWSU, aivv etc

Radha-Krishna's birth

Post by raj »

Om Shanti,

Virendra Dev Dixit's age is now 65 years. according to Virendra Dev Dixit Radha-Krishna's birth will be in 2018, so he will be around 75 in 2018. so how will he give birth to them?
ex-l wrote:It comes directly from the Sakar Murlis. It will also be in some of the older Hindi/India books the BKWSU used to print. Mostly these are hidden away now or not published as they are a bit of an embarrassment to them.

It was said that the Golden Age would start NOT when Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe were reborn as Krishna and Radhe BUT when they became married around the age of 35. They would then go on to have children when they are 70 and die (reincarnate) around 150
BKs tell that Radha-Krishna's birth should be around 2007. member ex-i told that according to the books published and Murli points she found that there birth should be 2001 so that they will be 35 years of age in 2036.

So is there any reference point in Murli about Radha-Krishna's birth? What about the birth of Mama in Nepal?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rahul wrote:Veerendra Dev Dixit's age is now 65 years. according to Veerendra Dev Dixit Radha-Krishna's birth will be in 2018, so he will be around 75 in 2018. so how will he give birth to them?
It is believed by the PBKs that the first generation of deities (including souls like Brahma Baba, Mama, etc.) would be given birth by the would-be Confluence-Aged deities through the power of pure vibrations, without involving any physical contact between the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi and Narayan.
raj
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: know more information about BKWSU, aivv etc

Post by raj »

Om Shanti arjun,

but has lokik birth happened already in 2001? So that they can be 35 years in 2036. ex-l answered many question related to it, as i have quoted few lines in first thread.

Can you please tell me some quotes of Murli related to Radha-Krishna's birth. Those that tell they should be 35 years in 2036?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Radha-Krishna's birth

Post by mbbhat »

SM 29-1-76(3):- Krishn kaa kitnaa naam gaayaa jaataa hai. Unkey Baap ka naam hee nahin. Unkaa Baap kahaan hai. Zaroor Krishn Raja kaa bachchaa hogaa na. Jahaan jeeth* vahaan bade Raja ke ghar may janm hota hai. Parantu vah patit Raja hone kaaran unkaa naam thode hee hoga. Krishn jab hai tab thode patit bhee rahte hain. Jab vah bilkul khatm ho jaate hain, tab yah gaddi par baith_te hain. Apnaa raajy le lete hain. Tabse hee unkaa samvat shuru hotaa hai. LN se hee samvat shuru hotaa hai.

= How famous is name of Krishna. There is no name of his Father. He got birth in home of great King. But since that King is patit(impure), his name cannot be famous. Some impure souls(people) also will be present during period of Krishna. When they(impure) fully vanish, this(Krishna) will sit on throne. He gets his throne. From there the samvatsar begins. The samvatsar begins with LN(Lakshmi Narayan).

*This line was not clear to me. In the Murli it is written as- Jahaan jeeth vahaan bade Raja ke ghar may janm hota hai.
---
In the same Murli, same page a little bit ahead of the above Murli point, there is the following point.

SM 29-1-76(3):- Tum samajhte ho Krishn to manushy thaa. Nayi duniyaa ka Prince thaa. Phir usnay 84 janmon kaa chakr lagaayaa. CHAKR SHURU HEE SRIKRISHN SE HOTAA HAI. Phir anth may chakr pooraa hoga.

= You know/understand that Krishna was a human being. (He) was prince of new world. Then he came in cycle of 84 births. The cycle begins from SriKrishna itself. The at the end, the cycle will be completed.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

raj wrote,
Veerendra Dev Dixit's age is now 65 years. according to Veerendra Dev Dixit Radha-Krishna's birth will be in 2018, so he will be around 75 in 2018. so how will he give birth to them?
So is there any reference point in Murli about Radha-Krishna's birth? What about the birth of Mama in Nepal?
What Baba talks about in the Murli's are in reference to the sangaum/Confluence Age, including the birth of Radha and Krishna.. He is not talking about the actual, physical birth through a mother's womb in this case.. Radha-Krishna's birth means the revelation of those souls in the brahmin world..
Mama's birth in nepal means.., nai- New, Pal- jaha palna hoi rehi hai.. so where Mama's soul is taking part..She did not take some physical birth in Nepal..She is giving sustance to the soul's who will come into the new world, the Golden Age within this Confluence Age
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: Mama's birth in nepal means.., nai- New, Pal- jaha palna hoi rehi hai.. so where Mama's soul is taking part..She did not take some physical birth in Nepal..She is giving sustance to the soul's who will come into the new world, the Golden Age within this Confluence Age

Dear nivi behan.
Can you please elaborate where and how is Mama giving sustenance and which souls are going to come in the forthcoming Golden Age of the confluence world. Neither BKs nor PBKs seem to know the exact where-abouts of Mama and what is her role at present.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

My answer was based off what i have heard from Baba's Murli's..It has been said she is playing her part amongst the "chandravanshi's.. Those from her group would know better!! Again i am not in contact with them, or part of that community, so i don't know any details of how, or what is going on over there..
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:My answer was based off what i have heard from Baba's Murli's..It has been said she is playing her part amongst the "chandravanshi's..
Dear nivi behan.

The day Mama's part becomes revealed to BKs and PBKs, it will be the biggest shock in their lives, as this is the final paper (mentioned in Vanis) which the BKs and PBKs can never imagine in their wildest dreams(''aisa paper jo sapne mein bhi nahin socha hoga''). Only when one understands who is Gyan ki devi Saraswati, then one will be able to understand Gyan-saagar ShivBaba. This is what i feel.

shivsena.