Newcomer

peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Newcomer

Post by peterbindi »

Om Shanti.

Greetings to everyone.

I came in the bk world in 1991/1992, it was a small centre. It was as if i met my brothers and sisters; a good feeling. For the coming 4 months, i gave everything i have and more. A lot of visions and experience in a short time, cloud nine :lol:.

SO HARD i did my best, but i became more and more miserable. The year tapasya came and i was off the planet, what i must do more?

I left the bk in 6 months and the monsters came. Yes, you feel every day that you fall off a high building and, believe me, it hurts. In my case, 7 years. OH, oh, oh, what a hell of a time that was. To blame someone in the bk? NO, now i understand.

One day there, i came with a Murli point to the teacher and ask her why we are the blackest human souls, that was what i felt. Her face was full of fear and she was not able to answer ... so simple a question.

I never stop looking for God, and a few years a go i found the advance knowlege and started to study and start to feel it is the best for me. When i look the VCDs of Virendra Dev Dixit wow :lol:, its the best i ever felt.

I hope for everyone that they find what they want from a good heart.

Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear peterbindi,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
freedom
ex-BK

Post by freedom »

Dear peterbindi,

Welcome, welcome ... happy new year !!!!

Hope you feel right 'at home'. comfortable, relaxed to express your feelings, loved by all of us, and in harmony with the Universe and your God ...

Life is suppose to be fun !!!! 8)

Freedom
peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

newcomer

Post by peterbindi »

Ohm Shanti.

Thanks dear souls (arjun, freedom).

Yes, life must be fun :lol:. What i hope it is not only my God's freedom, but our God (for every one, the right one, the same one).

I deeply wish for all and everything the Father and the Mother.

peterbindi.
jainsumit3
Spiritual seeker
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i want peace.

Re: Newcomer

Post by jainsumit3 »

Hi friends,

my name is Sumit Jain. I am presently staying at Hyderabad.

I have been in touch with BK since 1 your. I feel good in their company.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Welcome to the Forum

Post by paulkershaw »

Hello jainsumit3
Welcome onboard, I hope you will find what you need on this forum and we look forward to sharing with you.
With warm wishes :- paul