Devanagari Script

admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Devanagari Script

Post by admin »

Can I see Devanagari here?

Test ...

कॉशुर (कश्‍मीरी) - देवनागरी

वॊन्य् छु देवनागरी मंज़ कॉशुर लेखुन वार्याह सॅहॅल. यूनिकोडन छु कॊरमुत ब्यॊन ब्यॊन फाँटन हँज़ि पान॒व॒न्य् बॆमेली हुन्द मस॒ल॒ वार्याह हदस ताम हल. कॉशिरिचि तरक्की मंज़ छि अख बॅड रुकावट यि ज़ि कॉशुर छुन खास काँह लेख॒न॒च्य् कूशिश करान. कॉशिरिक्य् बॅड्य् बॅड्य् लिखॉर्य् ति आसन पान॒व॒नन्य् अँग्रीज़्य् या उर्दू-हिन्दियस मंज़ खतो-किताबत करान.

यन॒ पॆठ॒ कॉशिर्य् सॉरिस॒य छॅकराव॒न॒ आयि तन॒ गव यि ज़्याद॒ ज़रूरी ज़ि असि पज़ि कॉशुर लेख॒न॒च कूशिश कर॒न्य्. नवि टॆकनॉलॅजी ह॒न्दि मद॒थ॒ स॒त्य् हॆकव ऍस्य् कॉशिरिस बॆयि ज़ुव च़ॉनिथ. वन्य् हॆकव ऍस्य् कॉशिर पॉठ्य् ईमेल लीखिथ, कॉशिर पॉठ्य् वॆबसाइट बनॉविथ, त॒ कॉशिर पॉठ्य् काँह ति कंप्यूटर प्रोग्राम लीखिथ.

तयार छिव॒ कॉशुर लेख॒न॒ खॉत॒र॒? बस तॆलि ऑव तॊह्य् सही जायि. यि वॆबसाइट छि तॊहि हिव्यन नफरन बापथ बनाव॒न॒ आम॒च़ युथ ज़न॒ ऍस्य् रॅलिथ मीलिथ अख ऍक्य् स॒न्द्य् मस॒ल॒ ऍन्ज़रावव त॒ अख ऍकिस मदथ करव. गॊड॒न्यथ बॅन्य्तव यॆमि ग्रुप॒क्य् बॉच़ (member) यॆति तॊह्य् सवाल हॆकिव पृछ़िथ त॒ दॊयिमॆन ह॒न्द्यन सवालन ह॒न्द्य् जवाब हॆकिव दिथ.

कॉशिरिस पॆठ छि वन्य् इण्टरनॆटस पॆठ वार्याहन जायन कॉम चलान. यॊत ताम तॊह्य् ति अथ॒वास कॅरिव तॊत ताम दियतव यिमन साइटन नज़र:
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Re: Devanagari Script

Post by new knowledge »

admin wrote:Can I see Devanagari here?
Test ...

कॉशुर (कश्‍मीरी) - देवनागरी

वॊन्य् छु देवनागरी मंज़ कॉशुर लेखुन वार्याह सॅहॅल. यूनिकोडन छु कॊरमुत ब्यॊन ब्यॊन फाँटन हँज़ि पान॒व॒न्य् बॆमेली हुन्द मस॒ल॒ वार्याह हदस ताम हल. कॉशिरिचि तरक्की मंज़ छि अख बॅड रुकावट यि ज़ि कॉशुर छुन खास काँह लेख॒न॒च्य् कूशिश करान. कॉशिरिक्य् बॅड्य् बॅड्य् लिखॉर्य् ति आसन पान॒व॒नन्य् अँग्रीज़्य् या उर्दू-हिन्दियस मंज़ खतो-किताबत करान.

यन॒ पॆठ॒ कॉशिर्य् सॉरिस॒य छॅकराव॒न॒ आयि तन॒ गव यि ज़्याद॒ ज़रूरी ज़ि असि पज़ि कॉशुर लेख॒न॒च कूशिश कर॒न्य्. नवि टॆकनॉलॅजी ह॒न्दि मद॒थ॒ स॒त्य् हॆकव ऍस्य् कॉशिरिस बॆयि ज़ुव च़ॉनिथ. वन्य् हॆकव ऍस्य् कॉशिर पॉठ्य् ईमेल लीखिथ, कॉशिर पॉठ्य् वॆबसाइट बनॉविथ, त॒ कॉशिर पॉठ्य् काँह ति कंप्यूटर प्रोग्राम लीखिथ.

तयार छिव॒ कॉशुर लेख॒न॒ खॉत॒र॒? बस तॆलि ऑव तॊह्य् सही जायि. यि वॆबसाइट छि तॊहि हिव्यन नफरन बापथ बनाव॒न॒ आम॒च़ युथ ज़न॒ ऍस्य् रॅलिथ मीलिथ अख ऍक्य् स॒न्द्य् मस॒ल॒ ऍन्ज़रावव त॒ अख ऍकिस मदथ करव. गॊड॒न्यथ बॅन्य्तव यॆमि ग्रुप॒क्य् बॉच़ (member) यॆति तॊह्य् सवाल हॆकिव पृछ़िथ त॒ दॊयिमॆन ह॒न्द्यन सवालन ह॒न्द्य् जवाब हॆकिव दिथ.

कॉशिरिस पॆठ छि वन्य् इण्टरनॆटस पॆठ वार्याहन जायन कॉम चलान. यॊत ताम तॊह्य् ति अथ॒वास कॅरिव तॊत ताम दियतव यिमन साइटन नज़र:
Wow!! Thanks admin. Now we could chat in Hindi. As a test reply, I wish to present a test reply in Devanagari script.

??? ??? ?? ???????, ???????????? ?????
??????????????????, ???????????????????
(???????????????? 4-7)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

admin wrote:Can I see Devanagari here?
Thanks for this facility. I can read the alphabets in Devnagari script, but the language does not appear to be Hindi. So, it is difficult to understand the text. Most probably it is Marathi.

Do we need to copy a text typed in Hindi (Devnagari script) from a Word file to this post in order to post in Hindi? Or can we directly type in Hindi? But I do not see any font selection facility to directly type in Hindi. If members can directly type in Hindi here, then it would be a great achievement.

Kindly guide.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
---------------------------------------------
Trial of copying and pasting Hindi text from http://kaulonline.com/uninagari/inscript.htm:

ओमशान्ति, शिवबाबा याद है?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

When I tried to copy Hindi text from a Word file and pasted it on the posting page of this forum, the font was not in a readable form.

Then I consulted one of my colleague who is active in the field of usage of Hindi through computers and internet. He showed me some websites where one can type any matter in Hindi and that matter can be copied and pasted on this forum in a readable form.
There are three ways to type in Hindi.

One is phonetic keyboard where someone who does not know Hindi typing can type Hindi in Roman script and it will be automatically be converted into Hindi fonts.

The second is the Hindi keyboard (Remington, etc.) which used to be available in Hindi typewriters. Those who know how to type on Hindi typewriter can use this keyboard to type in Hindi on computer.

The third is the Inscript keyboard, which is different from Remington Hindi typewriter keyboard. In this keyboard similar alphabets like (ka, kha), (ta, tha), (da, dha) (pa, fa) are located on the same keys. It is easier to learn and type.

The sites which were suggested by my colleague for Hindi typewriting purposes are as follows:

http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic
http://uninagari.kaulonline.com/
http://www.hindini.com/tool/hug.html
http://www.bhashaindia.com
http://www.balendu.com

Those non-Hindi PBKs who can speak/read Hindi but cannot write Hindi can use the above links to type in Hindi through phonetic keyboard and send their emails/letters to Baba in Hindi.

With regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ओमशान्ति। बी.के.इन्फो पर हिन्दी टंकण की सुविधा प्रदान करने की दिशा में कदम उठाने के लिए मैं बी.के.इन्फो के एड्मिन का धन्यवाद करता हूँ। और आशा करता हूँ कि हिन्दी टंकण जानने वाले या हिन्दी में चर्चा करने के इच्छुक सदस्य इस सुविधा का उपयोग करेंगे।
आदर सहित,
ईश्वरीय सेवा में,
अर्जुन
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What is the secret? I think there is a problem with some of the Microsoft fonts. Not just Hindi but also English. MS tend not to pay any attention to industry standards.

I think what we needs is for it to be UFT-8 friendly. Normally the most simple, basic fonts are best.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
I have been requested to make the procedure for making posts in Hindi more clear in this thread. I will explain through the webpage that I have been using at present.
  • 1. First click on the following link: http://uninagari.kaulonline.com/
    2. Choose one of the following keyboards by clicking on any one of them:
    a) default, b) inscript, c) Remington, d) shusha
    3. Type the Hindi matter.
    4. Select the text completely or partially, as per your requirement. Copy the same through right click and then paste it on this forum by opening the page for making a post.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Re: Devanagari Script

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. My office colleague who provided me the links to the sites mentioned in this thread as well as the google online translation tool has provided another link which has made it possible for me to type in Hindi on this site instead of tpying it on another site and then copying the Hindi text to this site.

1. Please click on the following link: http://akshargram.com/sarvagya/index.php/Hindi_Toolkit

2. Click on the words 'डाउनलोड करें (1.2 MB) which appear in orange colour on the above site and download the Hindi toolkit.

3. Once the Hindi toolkit is installed on your Windows computer, you can type in Hindi (unicode / mangal font) either through Microsoft Word or online while making posts here.

4. While making posts online on this forum you can type in Hindi and English simultaneously. Only thing you have to do is to press 'Alt+Shift' keys to switch from Hindi to English and vice-versa.

5. While typing in Hindi you can type through any type of keyboard, i.e. inscript, phonetic, Remington, etc. by choosing the keyboard.

It is a pity that when all these great softwares are being made available free of cost, which are enabling BKs/PBKs to study/understand the Murlis in a better way, the BKWSU has hidden the words of God for the last 70 years and are not providing them to the world. I hope they will learn something from the non-BKs who are providing such invaluable tools to the people of the world free of cost.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun