Murli points on Ram

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote:
The number 9 is associated with God (as per many articles i read on the internet)
The number 999 is supposed to be God's number : 9+9+9 = 27 = 2+7 = 9.
The number 9 when multiplied with any number, then the sum of the digits always add to 9.
that's nice research.....but i was expecting your answer related to Murli and a.v,,,instead you are asking me to focus on outer world topics....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:that's nice research.....but i was expecting your answer related to Murli and a.v,,,instead you are asking me to focus on outer world topics....
That is not my research.....i just quoted what i read on the internet.....if there is any mention of Ram navami in the Murlis then i will quote it, but if there is no mention then do not expect any quote.

The whole tragedy with BKs and PBKs is that they do not tally the knowledge of the outside world to what is happening in Sangamyug.....i have tallied both outside world knowledge with happenings in Sangamyug and i have found that it makes a lot of sense.

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: That is not my research.....i just quoted what i read on the internet.....if there is any mention of Ram navami in the Murlis then i will quote it, but if there is no mention then do not expect any quote.
...a kind of re-search i should have said.....see i am not talking about Ram NAVAMI's mentioning in Murli.....just want to know why in outer world it is celebrated as Ram NAVAMI instead of Ram JAYANTI.....just checking your views,of course on basis of Murli and a.v....proofs....
The whole tragedy with BKs and PBKs is that they do not tally The Knowledge of the outside world to what is happening in Sangamyug.....i have tallied both outside world knowledge with happenings in Sangamyug and i have found that it makes a lot of sense.
....one of the other member from this site says that we accept the things only if it gets tallied with Bhaktimarg....and your saying totally conflicts this....
about the tragedy what you mentioned is something that is not true....i don't know why although being pbk for many years,still you blame us that we don't tally it with Bhaktimarg?....have you never ever experienced it....??? it's strange....
concept of PBKs are always opposed by BK's for the major reason that we try to tally the gyaan with Bhaktimarg....and you are not able to see those things....
....infact you don't tally The Knowledge of the outside world to what is happening in Sangamyug....if you do so,then answer me when you say that Ram's soul try to become SHIVBAAP samaan and his aim is not to become Narayan,then why in the outer world it is said that
Ram is one of the avtaar(s) of Narayan...
:prize:
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

RudraPutra wrote:Ram is one of the avtaar(s) of Narayan...
Will you please explain why even pig and many other species is also called as avtaar or Narayan?

Please note that it is not just Ram , even Krishna is also called as avtaar of Narayan. Also of all these avtaars, Krishna's avtaar is given the highest place and bhagavadgita has become highest scripture.

Will you also explain why Ram's life is shown as desparate (tiredness) in Ramayan? He sent his wife to forest, did fight with his own children, etc?

For your kind information, peacock feather and swadarshan chakra is shown just to Narayan and Krishna but not Ram, why?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:
....infact you don't tally The Knowledge of the outside world to what is happening in Sangamyug...if you do so,then answer me when you say that Ram's soul try to become SHIVBAAP samaan and his aim is not to become Narayan,then why in the outer world it is said that Ram is one of the avtaar(s) of Narayan...
Dear rudraputra.

This is what i am still not clear about: what is our purusharth and what is Ram's purusharth ???

Is Ram's soul doing purusharth of becoming like shiv...or is he doing effort to become Narayan !!....and what is our aim ?....is it to become like Rambap or is it to become Narayan numberwise(as per Murlis) ....or is it to become karmatit avaykt farishta like brahmabap.(as per Vanis)

Can you please give your views about the above, if you have a clear understanding about what is the aim of BKs and PBKs and whether the purusharth also depends on which body the soul has adorned in Sangamyug.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

SM 16-9-82(2):- Bachchon ko nishchay hai hum nar se Narayan naari se Lakshmi banenge. HUM FAIL NAHIN HONGE JO KSHATRIY BANEY. Ram FAIL HUVAA, 33 MARKS SE BHI KUM MARKS MILEY TOH CHANDRAVAMSHI MAY CHALEY GAYE. Aisey to sooryavamshi bhi chandravamshi gharaaney may aate hain. Us samay last LN Ram Sita ko raajy dete hain. LN bhi tretaa may utar jaate hain. Rajvaadey kul may janm lete rahtey hain. Phir Sita Ram naam chalaa aataa hai. LN naam khalaas ho jaaataa hai. -23- [Ram, sv-cv]

= Children have faith that we will become from nar into Narayan. We will not fail to become warriors. Ram got failed, got lesser than 33 marks, so got into moon dynasty. In one way, even sun dynasty souls enter into moon dynasty....

Here is it almost very clearly said that one should not try to become Ram.

And Ram enters into moon dynasty without coming into sun dynasty.

Ram's soul does not become Narayan.

So - will PBKs explain the significance of the Murli point?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 25-7-82(2):- Sang unkaa chaahiye jo gyaan ki tikloo2 karte rahte hain. Aisey nahi jo jhurmuyi2 kiski nindaa kartey unkaa sang ho. SIVAAYE GYAAN KE KOYI BAATH NAHIN SUN_NAA CHAAHIYE. Yah baatein bhi naamigraami hain. Dhootiyon ne Sita ko Ram se judaayi de dee. Dhootipanaa badaa nuksaan kar detaa hai. Hear no evil, see no evil,.... Ulti sulti baatein karnevaalon ke sang may kab nahin fasnaa. Bahut nuksaan kar dete hain. Behadh ke Baap se bhi buddhiyog tudaa dete hain. Ram SITA FAIL HUYE NA. KYONKI POORAA Yoga NA RAKHO TO GIR PADEY. Baaki aisey nahin ki Ram Raajy may koyi sita ko churaa le gayaa. Nahin. Yah sab giraavat ki baatein hain. Bhaktimarg hai hi giraavat ke liye. Bhakti maanaa durgati. – 122- [Ram, warning, gyaan]

= Company of those who do tikloo2 (chit chat) of knowledge should be done…. Except knowledge, no other matters should be heard. ... Hear no evil, see no evil, talk no evil…. Ram AND SITA GOT FAILED, IS IT NOT? BECAUSE (THEY) COULD NOT HAVE FULL Yoga AND HENCE FELL. It is not that Sita of Ram got stolen. No. All these are about fallen stages/things. Bhaktimarg is for to fall. Bhakti means durgati= bad status.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear pbk brothers.

A very simple point regarding Ravan and Ram.

Murli 20-1-05 says, "Gaaya hua hai: sang taare ku-sang bore; Ab Ravan ka sang bore, Ram ka sang taare; Ravan ki mat se aise bane hai;... Yeh ek khel hai."

[meaning: "It has been sung: Good company takes in chadti kalaa and bad company takes in girti kalaa. Now Ravan's company (jhooti Gita) sinks you and Ram's company(sacchi Gita) will take you across. This is a play."]

If there is Ram ka sang in Advance Party(as claimed by PBKs) then why is there girti kalaa in the pbk family.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

Murlis frequently say: "simmar simmar sukh payo"(remember and get sukh)... has anyone in either bk-pbk world has got any sukh by remembering bindi shiv or shiv in Baba Dixit ???....so whom do we remember and get sukh ??

In Bhakti marg, the word Ram is uttered lacs of time to get sukh and here PBKs claim to have Rambap personally with them for years, but still i do not see any pbk getting any sukh or shanti...on the contrary they are in a much worse condition than the souls of bk and the outside world.(as voiced by many PBKs whom i have met personally)

So who is this Ram whose rememberence will give sukh to souls ???
Can any bk-pbk please share his views.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

In Bhakti marg, the word Ram is uttered lacs of time to get sukh and here PBKs claim to have Rambap personally with them for years, but still i do not see any PBK getting any sukh or shanti...
How can a person who has left the PBK fold long ago speak about each and every PBK of the present time? Only God can give such analysis. So, does he consider himself to be God?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: How can a person who has left the PBK fold long ago speak about each and every PBK of the present time? Only God can give such analysis. So, does he consider himself to be God?
I just see the faces of PBKs and everything becomes very evident (It is said : "Face is the mirror of the mind")...it does not require a genius or being a God to recognise and read and analyse the mind of a person...it is written all over the faces of BKs and PBKs.(just ask them a few queries from Murlis and Vanis and see their faces changing colours)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: How can a person who has left the PBK fold long ago speak about each and every PBK of the present time? Only God can give such analysis. So, does he consider himself to be God?
I was in the inner circle of BKs for 9 years and i could easily see the corruption of money(no Gyan at all) on the faces of senior BKs, which pulled me towards the Advance knowledge in 1993....then i was in the inner circle of PBKs for 10 years and i observed the declining kalaa and corruption of knowledge, which forced me to turn towards the Murlis and Vanis....and at present i can say with 100% certainity about what i have observed in the bk-pbk family...and i am glad that i am no longer associated with BKs who just want money from students and i am also happy that i left the pbk fold who has nothing but corrupted and ambigious knowledge to offer to its students.
("pandav ko teen pair prithvi ke nahin milte, Bap unhe vishwa ka malik banaa detaa")

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:and i am glad that i am no longer associated with BKs who just want money from students and i am also happy that i left the PBK fold who has nothing but corrupted and ambigious knowledge to offer to its students.
Everyone is free to get happiness by whichever path they wish to adopt. :cool:
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Everyone is free to get happiness by whichever path they wish to adopt. :cool:
Yes--i get happiness by remembering avaykt Mama Saraswati (who i feel is combined mat-pita) and by reading the Murlis and Vanis(which i feel are narrated by her only.)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Sharing some thoughts.

The word "Ram" when read backwards is read as "MAR"(meaning die)....so we have to intellectually die from this materialistic world (no attachment whatsoever to any vyakti--vastu--vaibhav), if we have to really become Rambap--Mama samaan.....we have to die a living death ("jeete jee marna") if we have to attain the Bap-samaan subtle farishta stage ("Vani says: "samaan hai toh sameep hai")....and jeete-jee marna is not possible if souls are continously attached to the physical body of Baba Dixit.

Another word from Bhakti-marg "UPRAM" is also to be churned deeply.....it means that it is the soul of Ram(Mama jagdamba) who attained the subtle farishta stage first and ascended to the upper angelic regions and not Krishna baccha(Lekhraj Kirpalani) as is commonly thought by BKs-PBKs.....all PBKs should be asking themselves how come Krishna baccha(Lekhraj Kirpalani) achieved karmatit(upram stage) before Baba Dixit(Ram-Father) even entered the Yagya.....and if Krishna(Lekhraj Kirpalani) really attained the upram stage first before Ram(Virendra Dev Dixit) then the word "upkrishna" should have been in vogue in Bhakti-marg.

shivsena.