Thanks to the really special BKs

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Thanks to the really special BKs

Post by bansy »

Wish to say many thanks to those BKs who have helped me in various ways.

In addition, they have also made me, for better or worse, achieve a deeper understanding of spiritual thoughts and ideas that have been applicable in practical life. It is of one's own judgement to choose what is right or wong, what is suitable or useful or what is irrelevant.

Whilst this message is directed at BKs, the same also applies to other spiritual thinkers who have shared their insights and views for the betterment of oneself and for the betterment of society. This includes not just peoples in person but information and advice from a multitude of media and intercommunication sources. Sharing. I sense the real journey begins now.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Your welcome :lol: :wink:
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

No doubt joining the BKs was very good for me back when I did it. I do appreciate their acceptance and... hmpt, love for me. I was a big strapping 19 year old stud still in my first year of 12 step recovery groups back then though so I am sure many cults would have killed to have me in their control.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

remember the days of your childhood

Post by sparkal »

The term which comes to mind is "remember the days of your childhood". The spiritual childhood of course.
Fair point. At the same time, there is the need to grow up, it cannot be avoided. Perhaps growing up spiritually just gives even more meaning and need to remember that state of being, which is not always easy.
Adults are so___ serious.