Percentage Bhakti in PBK

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Yes, shooting of Bhakti is going on to some extent among the PBKs also but the above statements are not completely true.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Since you agree that shooting of Bhakti is going on in PBKs, and you also claim that ShivBaba is giving advance knowledge, then please tell us what is the percentage of Bhakti and what is the percentage of Gyan in the Advance Party?

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shivsena wrote:Since you agree that shooting of Bhakti is going on in PBKs, and you also claim that ShivBaba is giving Advanced Knowledge, then please tell us what is the percentage of Bhakti and what is the percentage of Gyan in the Advance Party?
Dear brother,

Om Shanti. I cannot calculate the percentage, but I guess it is lesser than the gross/subtle Bhakti that the BKs do.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

And shivsena is going to lay the foundation of Royal Bhakti which is even more subtle than that of PBKs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

new knowledge wrote:And shivsena is going to lay the foundation of Royal Bhakti which is even more subtle than that of PBKs.
If you feel that i am doing more subtle Bhakti than PBKs then it is your problem not mine. i think i am making a very serious attempt to understand the words of Shiva, which have been spoken in Sakar Murlis and if you feel that by defecting to Vishnu Party and accepting their philosophy you are in Gyan-marg, then you are living in an illusionary world of your own creation.

Time will tell the truth, as to who is doing Bhakti and who is trying to understand Gyan.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Om Shanti. We may have differences of opinion with ex-PBKs, but they too are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect, irrespective of their affiliations.

I cannot churn the knowledge as deeply as you or new knowledge, but I respect all those who churn and produce new questions and views.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. We may have differences of opinion with ex-PBKs, but they too are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect, irrespective of their affiliations. I cannot churn the knowledge as deeply as you or new knowledge, but I respect all those who churn and produce new questions and views.
Dear arjun Bhai.

i have treated everyone with utmost respect right from the start but if someone passes some remark against me then i am not going to take it lying down. i am going to pay him back in the same currency. You can call it offensive, i call it self-defence.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Percentage Bhakti in PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Do you remember that many Murlis say "jisne jyada Bhakti kee hogi woh jyada Gyan bhi utaenge".["one who does more Bhakti, will imbibe more Gyan"]

The above Murli point is completely contra-dicting the advance knowledge teaching which says "jisme Bhakti ke sanskar honge usse sharir chodna padega".

Can you please explain why Shiva is saying one thing in Murli and teaching another thing through advance knowledge.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Dear arjun Bhai.

Do you remember that many Murlis say "jisne jyada Bhakti kee hogi woh jyada Gyan bhi utaenge".["one who does more Bhakti, will imbibe more Gyan"]
Dear Arjun Soul,

PBKs say all the ,Murli points are related to Confluence Age(Behad ka drama). So the first number soul(Mr. Dixit according to PBKs) should have done maximum Bhakti in Confluence Age. Will you please say what all Bhakti and when(the duration) that soul has done in Confluence Age?

Will you please explain when this soul follows through Gyan(knowledge), Bhakti and vairagya(dis interest) in Confluence Age?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Do you remember that many Murlis say "jisne jyada Bhakti kee hogi woh jyada Gyan bhi utaenge".["one who does more Bhakti, will imbibe more Gyan"]

The above Murli point is completely contra-dicting the Advanced Knowledge teaching which says "jisme Bhakti ke sanskar honge usse sharir chodna padega".

Can you please explain why Shiva is saying one thing in Murli and teaching another thing through Advanced Knowledge.
There is no ambiguity in the above statements.
The first statement means that the more someone has done Bhakti in the 63 births will grasp more knowledge. The second statement means that those who continue to do Bhakti (in gross or subtle form) even after meeting God will have to leave their bodies. Once you have received the true knowledge you should not be doing Bhakti. If you do Bhakti even after meeting God, then it means that you have not recognized Him completely. So, one will have to leave the body and become deities in the next birth and not in the same birth through the same body.
mbbhat wrote:PBKs say all the ,Murli points are related to Confluence Age(Behad ka drama). So the first number soul(Mr. Dixit according to PBKs) should have done maximum Bhakti in Confluence Age. Will you please say what all Bhakti and when(the duration) that soul has done in Confluence Age?

Will you please explain when this soul follows through Gyan(knowledge), Bhakti and vairagya(dis interest) in Confluence Age?
The soul of Confluence-Aged Ram (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) must have done the rehearsal of Gyan, Bhakti and vairagya respectively as a BK from 1969-76.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:The first statement means that the more someone has done Bhakti in the 63 births will grasp more knowledge.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Again i wish to remind you that Baba talks about the behad ka drama only and not hadh ka drama.
I think that the statement "jisne jyada Bhakti kee hogi woh jyada Gyan bhi utaenge" is applicable only to behad ka drama and not to the Bhakti done in broad drama, as you have stated. There is no way of knowing what Bhakti one has done in past 63 births.

According to me, the behad ka meaning of the above statement is that, those who do more study of Sangamyugi scriptures Murlis/Vanis will understand the knowledge more than those (BKs and PBKs) who just listen blindly to Dadis and advance cassettes and vcds.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:The soul of Confluence-Aged Ram (Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) must have done the rehearsal of Gyan, Bhakti and vairagya respectively as a BK from 1969-76.
Dear Arjun Soul,

PBKs say that Mr. Dixit had become complete in 1976. Do you know when (at least month) he attained perfection?

From 1969, how many years were in Bhakti and how many were in Gyan(real purushaarth was carried out)?

What are characteristics and duration of gyaan, Bhakti and vairaagya in Confluence Age.

Another thing:- Baba has said in Murli that- when there is Gyan, there cannot be Bhakti. When there is Bhakti, there cannot be gyaan. So how come percentage of Bhakti in PBKs?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

mbbhat wrote:
PBKs say that Mr. Dixit had become complete in 1976. Do you know when (at least month) he attained perfection?
I don't think Virendra Dev Dixit has ever claimed to have attained perfection.
I have never heard a PBK say such a thing?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

john wrote:I don't think Veerendra Dev Dixit has ever claimed to have attained perfection.
This is what PBKs say. They say Sevakram's age was 60 in 1936. [But they have still not given proof for that]. In 1976 his age would be 100 yrs. This is one of the criteria for perfection.

In my past meetings with a PBK(during around 1997), that PBk had said to me that Brahma Baba had not become complete by 1969. But he said Brahma Baba became complete in 1986*.

PBKs say that the prediction of destruction in 1976 is actually destruction of all evils in Mr. Dixit. They say Mr. Dixit is Confluence Aged Narayan from 1976. I had asked here when he is Prajapita, Shankar, Confluence Aged Krishna, etc. No reply has come so far.

*But I think PBKs at present do not believe this statement.

Let us wait for reply from PBKs.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Do you know when (at least month) he attained perfection?
I don't know. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit does not claim that he has attained the stage of perfection.
From 1969, how many years were in Bhakti and how many were in Gyan(real purushaarth was carried out)?
That was just my guess. Moreover, ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has not given any such information to my knowledge.
Another thing:- Baba has said in Murli that- when there is Gyan, there cannot be Bhakti. When there is Bhakti, there cannot be gyaan. So how come percentage of Bhakti in PBKs?
Baba is still giving knowledge. The process is not yet over. So, there is percentage of Bhakti visible even among PBKs.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Sorry for the ignorance ... but ... it somehow just dawned (on me)...

what exactly is Bhakti ? This word probably came up in maybe your early days as a BK, everyone seems to be discussing it, but what is Bhakti.

I thought Bhakti means remembrance, though you can start to say worshipping, photos, flowers, images, clothes, rituals, slogans. Is the phrase "Om Shanti" a Bhakti phrase for example ?

With all respect to the person creating this thread and others who have posted, how do you measure the degrees/percentage of Bhakti ?

PS : I have also used the word Bhakti unawaringly too.