Percentage Bhakti in PBK

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Percentage Bhakti in PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Doesn't your second statement contradict your first statement? When something passes through four stages does it not mean percentage?
I did not know that 4 stages = percentage.
I am learning new things everyday. Thanks.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Dear Bhai,
If Shiv started narrating Murlis fr 1965, then why are we still in the dark?
That is what i am asking both BKs and PBKs.
There is no enough proof that Shiva narrated the Murlis before 1965; if anyone bk or pbk has any proof then let him produce the same.
When Shiv speaks, then it is just the one scripture of knowledge which is called the Gita of Knowledge and through it there is salvation for 21 births.
Om Shanti -- indie
Yes-- there is only one scripture Gita which will be spoken by ShivBaba in future, which will give salvation for 21 births. At present, neither basic knowledge nor advance knowledge is sacchi Gita, as no one has received any salvation even after 70 years. If this fact is known to you, then why not announce this emphatically and forcefully on this forum.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Doesn't your second statement contradict your first statement? When something passes through four stages does it not mean percentage

I did not know that 4 stages = percentage.
I am learning new things everyday. Thanks

All the students studying in a class in a school will have same faith that I am studying in so and so class. In this matter there is no percentage. Just yes or no.

But when the question of passing or grade comes, it is numberwise.

Sometimes Baba says 1)In faith, there is no percentage and 2)How much faith you have. Many times Baba has said, you have faith in Baba. But you should have in drama as well as in braahmin family. So there is definitely percentage in faith.

It is also said nishchaybuddhi vijayanti. And we have vijaymala. The beads of mala is numberwise. So the faith also should be numberwise. Hence there is percentage.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana and pbk brothers.

Murli 6-11-2001 says, "Bhakti ka bahut maan hai. Gyan ka kissi ko pataa hi nahin."[meaning: Bhakti has been given much importance. Nobody knows what is Gyan"]

Murli 1-11-2001 says,"Bhakti marg kitna lamba-chauda hai; parantu usme Gyan jaraa bhi nahin".[meaing: Bhakti-marg is very vast; but there is no Gyan in it"]

In the above Murli points Shiva is clearly saying that in 2001, in this behad ka bk and pbk world there is total dominance of Bhakti (in the form of basic and advance scriptures and audio-visual aids) and no bk or pbk has any knowledge of what is Gyan (which will lead to sadgati).

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

.shivsena wrote

Murli 6-11-2001 says, "Bhakti ka bahut maan hai. Gyan ka kissi ko pataa hi nahin."[meaning: Bhakti has been given much importance. Nobody knows what is Gyan"]

Murli 1-11-2001 says,"Bhakti marg kitna lamba-chauda hai; parantu usme Gyan jaraa bhi nahin".[meaing: Bhakti-marg is very vast; but there is no Gyan in it"]

In the above Murli points Shiva is clearly saying that in 2001, in this behad ka BK and PBK world there is total dominance of Bhakti (in the form of basic and advance scriptures and audio-visual aids) and no BK or PBK has any knowledge of what is Gyan (which will lead to sadgati).
I agree with you that bakti is prevalent throughout the world(including in the bk and pbk world) and not in the form of audio visual aids but in the form of body consciousness. As media will be one of the tools for those people who are unable to meet the personified form of ShivBaba directly in future, so there is no harm in any visual aids.
bakti = body consciousness and Gyan = soul consciousness.

indie.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:In the above Murli points Shiva is clearly saying that in 2001, in this behad ka BK and PBK world there is total dominance of Bhakti (in the form of basic and advance scriptures and audio-visual aids)
First of all Shiv did not speak the Murli point in 2001. It was just revised in that year by BKs.

Suppose RamShivbaba (as you believe) gets revealed any time after 2010 (say in 2011) will the entire BK/PBK/ex-PBK/ex-BK family be united in a single day or a single month or a single year? Any sane person will not believe if you say that the entire disintegrated family will be united in a single day/week/month/year. Suppose RamShivbaba is revealed in 2011 and suppose most of the BKs continue to revise the above Murli and the above Murli is revised in 2011, will you still say that the entire BK/PBK world in in total dominance of Bhakti?

Listening to Murlis through Audio Visual aids is not Bhakti. Use of audio visual aids has been supported by ShivBaba even in the Sakar Murlis that you believe.

I feel it is your utter frustration in not being able to convince the PBKs of your philosophy that is manifesting in the form of your taking support of Murli points to see even positive things as negative. I just feel sorry for you.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: I feel it is your utter frustration in not being able to convince the PBKs of your philosophy that is manifesting in the form of your taking support of Murli points to see even positive things as negative. I just feel sorry for you.
Dear arjun Bhai.

On what basis do you call me frustrated !!! Any person whose desires are not fulfilled or has unknown fears, feels frustrated. I have no desires or expectations or fear from any pbk; I am not trying to preach my own philosophy(just my interpretation of Murli points), nor do i have any desire to make my own party or followers, nor do i expect PBKs to accept my churnings blindly. My only desire is to make the PBKs aware of the incomplete and ambigiuos nature of advance knowledge which they think is the word of God ShivBaba.

Yes--i was frustrated when i was in Advance Party and saw the decline of the family over the years and when i saw Baba Dixit going to jail and when i saw Mama leaving the Yagya in 2001 and was confused whether advance knowledge is the word of God or not. But now my frustration days are over, as i am now convinced that advance knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita(as per Murlis and Vanis) and this is the message i am trying to give to my pbk brothers on the forum. Just as BKs (who do not understand advance knowledge) get frustrated when queries are put to them , so now it is the turn of PBKs to get frustrated when ex-PBKs ask them queries. The Behad ka drama repeats itself (nothing new). I have seen much frustration written on all PBKs faces when i ask them queries face to face, so much so that even my pbk friends, who used to consult me as a doctor have stopped coming to me for their ailments, as they fear that i will ask them queries which they cannot answer. I have been to many Gita patshalas and whenever i raise queries, their answer is same as BKs (remember Baba and you will get answers). Those who have the guts to oppose advance knowledge are then told to leave the pbk centers (as it just happened in calcutta) or they leave by themselves. So it is PBKs who are frustrated lot, but do not have the guts to admit it.

A person who defends a particular philosophy can get threatened and frustrated by someone who challenges that philosophy, but one who challenges can never get frustrated. Those who label others as terrorists, traitor, coward, self-centered egoist, etc are the ones who are frustrated and not the ones who get these titles. Those who have something to hide are the ones to get frustrated and not those who are trying to expose their hidden agenda. So let the members of the forum decide who are the frustrated ones....is it the BKs and PBKs ...or is it the ex-BKs or ex-PBKs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So before feeling sorry for others, look within you and see whether you are on the right path or not, or else you will have to feel sorry for your ownself, for having missed the bus.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:But now my frustration days are over
If you are not frustrated you wouldn't have given such a long reply. Anyway, if you are not frustrated why do you keep writing negative and only negative things about PBKs, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the advanced knowledge (and also about BKs) day and night? And you don't just write new negative things, but also keep repeating the negative things which you have written a thousand times on this forum.

Although we feel that BKs have incomplete knowledge, and are violating Shrimat, but we don't hammer them with negative things day and night like you. It has been months since any BK wrote in the BK section of this forum or the past forums. I just keep posting Murli points from BK Murlis for everybody's benefit without adding any inferences or interpretations of PBKs in regard to those Murli points. We are not forcing BKs to discuss BK knowledge with the PBKs on this forum. But even if PBKs don't write on this forum you deliberately keep hammering them with negative propaganda day and night. So, decide for yourselves who is more frustrated?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
I agree with you that bakti is prevalent throughout the world(including in the BK and PBK world)
indie.
Dear indiana.

Since you agree that Bhakti is prevalent in both the worlds then why pbk literature is captioned as sacchi Gita khand 1 2 3; is this not a delibrate attempt to mislead the PBKs and take them further away from truth. Also why is this accepted by PBKs who know these facts and why are they not raising their voice against it; and if i raise an objection to the teachings of advance knowledge then why are PBKs so upset about the whole thing.

shivsena.
pbkjaideep
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: TO GET IN TOUCH, WITH THE DIVINE FAMILY (BK'S & PBK'S), POST MY COMMENTS, PASTE MY REPONSE/UNDERSTANDING ON ANY INTERESTING SUBJECT.

Post by pbkjaideep »

shivsena wrote:Since you agree that Bhakti is prevalent
shivsena.[/color]
Hi Shivsena,

I humbly disagree with your view point here. Yes, Bhakti is still going on in pbk’s family as well, as is the shooting of broad drama. And at present we are not into the shooting of Golden Aged SatYuga isn’t it? Then how could you expect everything to be perfect.

There is no deliberate attempt to mislead anyone. Yes, it is known to each & every pbk the reason being we all were told and made aware of it. As far as the availability of the literature is concerned such as Saachi Gira Khand 1,2,3, when we come to Adv. Knowledge from B.K the confusing/incomplete Gyan start making logical sense to us. Initially we do require selective Murli quotations on various topics and that is what we get from these Knands, since not all of us have all the Murli printouts or the time to go through all the printed Murlis.

Adv. Knowledge does not works like a magic stick, it teaches us the way/method to attain fulfilment and it does takes a one’s own effort making to reach there. It certainly is step by step method. In BK’s we were hooked to Paper Murlis by Lekhraj Kirpalani Brahma, when we come to Adv. Knowledge we get the another class of Murli that is directly through the Chariot and his audio tapes, now we are getting VCD’s & DVD’s. But that does not mean that the basics that we have got in paper Mrulies have now become obsolete. Logic of first, second and third class Murlis & their importance has been told several times by Baba there is noting to hide or mislead.

That is what I think, Om Shati ShivBaba Yaad hai.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkjaideep wrote: There is no deliberate attempt to mislead anyone.
Dear jaideep Bhai.

Then please explain the following Murli point (29-11-03): "Ghost Maya ka dhanda hi hai parampita paramatma se bemukh karna." Who is this ghost Maya whose main business is to lead the souls away from Supreme Father.
Yes, it is known to each & every PBK the reason being we all were told and made aware of it. As far as the availability of the literature is concerned such as Saachi Gira Khand 1,2,3, when we come to Adv. Knowledge from B.K the confusing/incomplete Gyan start making logical sense to us. Initially we do require selective Murli quotations on various topics and that is what we get from these Knands, since not all of us have all the Murli printouts or the time to go through all the printed Murlis.
Why is the literature(scriptures) made in the first place when it is said in Murlis : " Bap jo sunate hai uska shastra(literature) nahin banta". I feel that for 2500 years of broad drama we kept on falling by listening to Krishna ki jhooti Gita and other scriptures, so that shooting is taking place in Advance Party as well. If you do not agree with this fact, then it should not be taught in advance knowledge that shooting of the whole 5000 year drama takes place in Sangamyug.
shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
traitor, coward, self-centered etc are the ones who are frustrated and not the ones who get these titles.
what else to say to a person who left the pbk family for a simple reason --- that is the family has become disorganized. Moreover you intend to come back when the family has become united. Only a frustrated mentality is unable to face situations when the family has become disorganized and leave and then come back when the family has become united.

indie
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Since you agree that Bhakti is prevalent in both the worlds then why PBK literature is captioned as sacchi Gita khand 1 2 3;
that are all Murli quotes and nothing else. To caption Murli quotes is not regarded as bakti.
is this not a delibrate attempt to mislead the PBKs and take them further away from truth.
no. anyway that wasn't the reason for the ex-PBKs to leave the family.
Also why is this accepted by PBKs who know these facts and why are they not raising their voice against it;and if i raise an objection to the teachings of Advanced Knowledge then why are PBKs so upset about the whole thing.
please go ahead condemning advcanced knowledge and no PBKs will get upset.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
please go ahead condemning advcanced knowledge and no PBKs will get upset.
indie.
Dear indiana.
My intention is not to upset the PBKs, it is to make them aware of the ambigious nature of advance knowledge.

If advance knowledge was the truth given by Gyan-surya ShivBaba, then nobody in the world would have the courage to challenge it or condemn it. The very fact that advance knowledge is being challenged by ex-PBKs, it means that somebody other than ShivBaba is giving the knowledge.
Let all PBKs ask a simple question to themselves: What was the purpose of creating advance knowledge????

If this advance knowledge was created by God ShivBaba to unite all brahmins and to create paradise, then it has completely failed in its objective. The real purpose of inventing advance knowledge is to seperate out the 900000, 16000, and 108 as rajdhani has to be established. Since this could not be done by Father ShivBaba(Father never seperates the children), some other soul had to be given that part to invent the advance knowledge to see the intellectual level of each soul and so Krishna was given that part of ''Maya ka royal ishwariya roop'', to invent a mayavi knowledge(untruth-false gems) to see whether children recognise it as false or not. Those BKs who were not satisfied with bk knowledge immediately got attracted to the new knowledge and became PBKs. But after some years when Advance Party also started going the same way as BKs, then some PBKs started questioning the advance knowledge with reference to Murli and Vani points. In this way the potential 108 rudra souls (surya-vanshi dynasty) who feel that the real Gita will be narrated by Gyan-surya Ramshivbaba will be seperated from chandra-vanshi dynasty, who will realise in the end that it was Krishna who had invented the advance knowledge. Only the sun-dynasty souls will have the discrimination power to identify advance knowledge as untruth(Krishna ki jhooti Gita) and will have the power to fight that untruth. So advance knowledge is subtle selection machinery(mentioned in Vanis) which is doing the subtle work of seperating the brahmins into 3 groups.

So what is wrong if some PBKs are doing their part to challenge or condemn advance knowledge as untruth(Krishna ki jhooti Gita) with reference to Murlis and Vanis.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
My intention is not to upset the PBKs, it is to make them aware of the ambigious nature of Advanced Knowledge.
then what - leave and join you as ex-PBKs. You can only make the weak ones leave but you can never make those PBKs who have the power of assimilation to leave. I feel so sorry for you that you can only attack the weak ones but not the powerful ones.
If Advanced Knowledge was the truth given by Gyan-surya ShivBaba, then nobody in the world would have the courage to challenge it or condemn it. The very fact that Advanced Knowledge is being challenged by ex-PBKs, it means that somebody other than ShivBaba is giving The Knowledge.
what about Sakar Murlis - is not BKs leaving and becoming ex-BKs and condemning basic knowledge? Aren't they challenging and condemning Sakar Murlis? Sakar Murlis are spoken by Supreme Father Shiva and yet those had left have the guts to condemn or challenge it?
Let all PBKs ask a simple question to themselves: What was the purpose of creating Advanced Knowledge????

It is said "This Father churns and relates to you the meaning of Dilwara Temple", so who is this Father who churns ( if it is not Shiv) and what is his knowledge called?

So what is wrong if some PBKs are doing their part to challenge or condemn Advanced Knowledge as untruth(Krishna ki jhooti Gita) with reference to Murlis and Vanis.

is not it wrong to condemn brahma Dada lekraj ( an elevated soul) who is the real Jagadhamba and who will be your mother as it is said "this brahma is your mother but the body is male." Is this how you give respect to a soul who will be your mother?

indie.