Percentage Bhakti in PBK

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Percentage Bhakti in PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
then what - leave and join you as ex-PBKs. You can only make the weak ones leave but you can never make those PBKs who have the power of assimilation to leave. I feel so sorry for you that you can only attack the weak ones but not the powerful ones.
I do not know what is your definition of weak soul and powerful soul, but i do not make this differentiation when i am making the PBKs aware that advance knowledge is jhooti Gita. To me all PBKs are equal and i feel that it is my duty to explain to them why the pbk family is going in girti kalaa. Each pbk has to decide himself whether he wants to oppose advance knowledge(untruth) or accept it as it is; i have never asked any pbk to leave and join me as i am not running a party like dashrath Bhai and others.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Each PBK has to decide himself whether he wants to oppose Advanced Knowledge(untruth) or accept it as it is; i have never asked any PBK to leave and join me as i am not running a party like dashrath Bhai and others.
Now you are asking all PBKs to oppose advanced knowledge or in other words leave the advanced knowledge. Suppose all the PBKs (there are just a few thousands of them) leave ShivBaba( through Baba Dixit) in the next two years, and suppose RamShivbaba (as envisaged by you) gets revealed through the body of Baba Dixit after two years, will you certify that now RamShivbaba has got revealed through the same body of Baba Dixit that you all have left and now you can all go and report back to him. Does it not sound absurd?

Actually, there is no difference between your concept of RamShivbaba and the combination of corporeal body of Ram and incorporeal Ram/Shiv as believed by PBKs now. It is only a question of time. You say RamShivbaba will get revealed in future and we say that RamShivbaba is present with us today. The body is the same, the souls are the same. The only difference is that we say Lekhraj Kirpalani is also speaking sometimes now and you say that it is only the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani speaking. In the final form as envisaged both by you and us, Lekhraj Kirpalani's soul will not be present. So, where is the difference of opinion. You are simply trying to mislead souls by indulging in a game of words.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Now you are asking all PBKs to oppose advanced knowledge or in other words leave the advanced knowledge.
I am not asking all PBKs to oppose advance knowledge(which i know will never happen); i am just asking all PBKs not to take advance knowledge as the final truth or the word of God ShivBaba(which is going to come only in future); my request to all PBKs is to read and churn the Murlis and Vanis and compile all points on Maya-Ravan(which has never been done in advance knowledge) to find out who is the ishwariya form of Maya and to fight that with Murli points(weapons of knowledge) if they wish to come in 108 mayajeet-jagatjeet souls. Just by remaining pure one is not going to come in 108 (first is the recognition of personified Maya and personified Ramshivbaba.. Vani says :"Bap ke bhi knowledgeful bano aur Maya ke bhi knowledgeful bano")

In Murlis it is said :" Maya rustom ke saath rustom hokar ladti hai" ; so who is this personified Maya who will fight like a rustom in future to test the 108 rudrabeads. The battle of 108 with personified Maya is still to come in future, but only those who have done their homework of studying the Murlis and Vanis and have readied their weapons of knowledge (like arjun who gathered divya-asthras before the mahabharat battle) will be the real pandav and will come in 108 shivshakti-pandavsena.
You are simply trying to mislead souls by indulging in a game of words.
This is just your perception ; In Murlis it is said that ''Maya is dhokebaaz'' (Maya will mislead)and will try to take you away from Father and it is also said that ''yeh sara khel hai haar-jeet ka'' and "Maya se jeete jeet hai, Maya se haare haar hai." So if you wish to be in 108 then it is most imperative that you recognise the ishwariya form of Maya and fight it like warrior of the battlefield with weapons of knowledge(Murlis mahavakya) as it is said that Maya will surrender only to master murlidhar .

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
I do not know what is your definition of weak soul and powerful soul,
Those who don't have the power of assimilation and leave Father are the weak ones.
but i do not make this differentiation when i am making the PBKs aware that Advanced Knowledge is jhooti Gita.
You always repeat like a parrot.
To me all PBKs are equal and i feel that it is my duty to explain to them why the PBK family is going in girti kalaa.
You cannot say the pbk family is going in girti kalaa as still there are thousands PBKs having faith in Baba Dixit and new PBKs are surfacing. So based on what is the pbk family is going in girti kalaa?

Each PBK has to decide himself whether he wants to oppose Advanced Knowledge(untruth) or accept it as it is;
To oppose advanced knowledge is to have an unfaithful intellect and to understand what is advanced knowledge is, means to have a faithful intellect.
i have never asked any PBK to leave and join me as i am not running a party like dashrath Bhai and others.
by persuading the PBKs to oppose is to instigate them to leave. Only those who are unable to digest advanced knowledge oppose Baba Dixit.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
In Murlis it is said that ''Maya is dhokebaaz'' (Maya will mislead)and will try to take you away from Father
it came true in your situation - Maya has swallowed you and has taken you away from such a wonderful Father.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
it came true in your situation - Maya has swallowed you and has taken you away from such a wonderful Father.
indie.

Same words repeated by senior BKs to every pbk. I have heard it many times before.
And what about the mother ?? Has Maya also swallowed the mother too ??
The result is going to come in the end; so do not count your chickens before they are hatched.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Same words repeated by senior BKs to every PBK. I have heard it many times before.
They said it as they are under the assumption that Shiv has not left them after the demise of Brahma Baba and is entering in Gulzar Dadi.
And what about the mother ?? Has Maya also swallowed the mother too ??
Maya doesn't leave anyone.
The result is going to come in the end; so do not count your chickens before they are hatched.
O.K bhaiyah, lets wait and see.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: They said it as they are under the assumption that Shiv has not left them after the demise of Brahma Baba and is entering in Gulzar Dadi.
And PBKs assume that ''Ram is prajapita" even though it has never been mentioned in Murlis. Both philosophies based on assumption.
O.K bhaiyah, lets wait and see.
indie.
OK that is what all of us are waiting for. [the final truth which will liberate all BKs and PBKs]
shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
And PBKs assume that ''Ram is prajapita" even though it has never been mentioned in Murlis. Both philosophies based on assumption.[/color]
Only a powerful soul as Ram can become Prajapita. Also Ram is correlated with Ravan and when Ram conquers Ravan type of souls, then they bow down to him, that leads him to become prajapita. No-where the name Brahma is correlated with Ravan. Moreover it is always said in the Murlis "this brahma is your mother", then how can the soul of brahma Dada lekraj becomes the Father of humanity. It is simple logic how could it be possible that a soul who has motherly sanskars becomes prajapita.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear pbk brothers.

Another interesting Av. Vani point about Gyan and Bhakti.

Vani point(12-12-84) : "Bhakti marg aur Gyan marg ki prapti mein bahut antar hai. Gyan hai padayee, Bhakti padayee nahin hain; woh hai thode samay ke liye adhyatmik manoranjan; sadaa kaal ki prapti ka sadhan hai Gyan."
[meaning: "There is a lot of difference in Bhakti-marg and Gyan-marg; Gyan is study, Bhakti is not study. Bhakti is spiritual entertainment for some time. Gyan is a means for everlasting achievement."]

Again the above Vani point clearly shows the difference between Bhakti and Gyan in this behad ka drama. Both BKs and PBKs are doing behad ki Bhakti which can be termed as spiritual entertainment for some time, but it is certainly not Gyan, as Gyan leads to everlasting happiness.

shivsena.