Positive opinions by BKs expressed to this website

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Positive opinions by BKs expressed to this website

Post by admin »

Taken from the Avyakt Murli Summary section. Please see also Requests for Murlis from BKs.

Author : b.k.
E-mail : [email protected]
Comment: Om Shanti
fouadh648 wrote:It’s the closest thing after the centre, to being in the Subtle Region many blessing , see you in the Golden Age.
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : BK Balindra Mishra
Balindra wrote:Thanks! for your best effort every moment we may use this info in our life with Bap-Dada and realise that personally I (soul) is emerging in Gyan direction.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : dholadhola
dholadhola wrote:Om Shanti. I am a regular student of BapDada (my lovely teacher). i request you to add some photos of BapDada, Paramdham, Lakshmi and Narayana.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : B.K. Anurag
dholadhola wrote:I have done Brahma Kumaris 7 days course and I loved it. I go to Centre but sometimes I read in internet. I was suffering from depression age 14 and now I am almost well due to Baba's power.

Your faithfully
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : NKM
Comment:
NKM wrote:Thanks for alowing me to get benefits.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : RAMESH
Comment:
NKM wrote:REALLY FABULOUS I NEVER EXPECTED THIS KIND OF SERVICE ALL THE TIMES WE ARE ON COMPUTER JOBS AND NOW WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE THE SPIRITUAL FOOD AT OUR WORK PLACE THANKS BapDada AND THE TEAM WHO ARE STRUGGLING FOR THESE KIND OF BABA'S SERVICES.REALLY LOTS OF BLESSINGS YOU ARE EARNING NO WORDS TO THANK.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : bk mukesh
Comment:
bk mukesh wrote:great. made me to fly