DIY GOD

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
bro neo
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

DIY GOD

Post by bro neo »

To thine own self be true.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

But how to be true?
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Good question.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

And waiting for equally good answer. Brother neo, do you think that the final truth could be traced within the circle of BKWSU? Do you have any hopes from BKWSU? Please answer in simple English. Your English is very hard.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

DIY GOD, why on earth not?

Post by abrahma kumar »

bro neo wrote:To thine own self be true.
Another one of bro neo's magical posts. It was those words - amongst others - that preoccupied me for the entire first week between the first and second lesson of the BKWSU Raja Yoga Meditation course. The phrase that i repeated to myself and churned upon like a mantra was: ... and this above all, to thine own self be true, and surely it will follow as night does the day, that thou cannot then be false to any man".

And now, remembering those words alongside the title of this topic I ask myself: DIY GOD, why on earth not?

Thanks bro neo.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

"DIY GOD" questions?

Post by abrahma kumar »

new knowledge wrote:And waiting for equally good answer. Brother neo, do you think that the final truth could be traced within the circle of BKWSU? Do you have any hopes from BKWSU? Please answer in simple English. Your English is very hard.
new knowledge, seeing your questions, some queries of my own come to mind: Do you ask about "the truth that silences all questions/falsehoods"? Or is it a truth so true (in and of itself) that once it (the final truth) gets revealed to souls, they respond by surendering to 'dead silence'?

If there is any such thing as a 'final truth', how will one recognise the moment in time when the 'final' truth is unveiled? And if the 'final truth' it is not revealed/realised at a moment that is the very 'end of time', what do you think happens afterwards? Do we embark on yet another quest to realise truth beyond the final truth?

Do you think that the 'final truth' you refer to will be an unfolding of an inner reality or will it be something that we are content to have 'informed to us' by a being other than ourselves?

Do you think that the 'final truth' is a collective revelation/realisation or is it to each one of us his/her own?

Are these just silly DIY GOD questions?

regards
abek
bro neo
ex-BK

Re: "DIY GOD" questions?

Post by bro neo »

abrahma Kumar wrote:Are these just silly DIY GOD questions?
No, these are THE DIY GOD questions :).

We Got It.