Extracts from the Sakar Murlis published by BKs

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
Zero Zero
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To promote spiritual service

Re: Extracts from the Sakar Murlis published by BKs

Post by Zero Zero »

अविनाशी शिवबाबा से हम स्वर्ग का वर्सा ले रहे हैं - यह तो बड़ी खुशी की बात है ना? हमको शिवबाबा ने अपनाया है फिर से स्वर्ग के मालिक बनाने। हम मालिक थे, परन्तु पुनर्जन्म लेते-लेते अब नर्क के मालिक बने हैं - फिर स्वर्ग का मालिक बनेंगे! तुम जानते हो शिवबाबा जो निराकार है, वह इस (प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा के) तन में प्रवेश करते हैं। वह हमें श्रीमत देते हैं कि मुझ निराकार शिवबाबा को याद करो। सभी आत्माओं को कहते हैं क्योंकि वह सर्व का लिबरेटर है। ‘लिबरेटर’ माना सद्गति दाता। मनुष्यों की ही सद्गति करेंगे। जानवरों की तो बात नहीं, लिबरेटर गाइड है मनुष्यों का। उनको नॉलेजफुल, ब्लिसफुल कहते हैं।

“We are claiming the inheritance of Heaven from imperishable Shiv Baba - this is a matter of great Happiness, is it not? Shiv Baba has made us belong to Him in order to make us into the ‘Masters of Heaven’, once again. We were the Masters (of Heaven) but, by taking rebirth, we have now become the ‘masters of Hell’ - we will become the ‘Masters of Heaven’, once again! You understand that Shiv Baba, the One who is Incorporeal, has entered this body (of Prajapita Brahma). He gives us Shrimat and says - Remember Me, Shiv Baba, the Incorporeal One. He says this to ALL souls because He is the Liberator for ALL. ‘Liberator’ means the ‘Bestower of Salvation’. He only grants Salvation to human beings – it is not a question of animals. He is the Liberator and the Guide for human beings. He is known as the Knowledge-FULL and the Blissful One.”

[ SM, Revised 09.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To promote spiritual service

Post by Zero Zero »

तपस्वी सभी हैं, क्योंकि ब्राह्मण जीवन की विशेषता ही तपस्या है। ‘तपस्या’ अर्थात् ‘एक के लगन में मगन रहना’। सफल तपस्वी बहुत थोड़े हैं। पुरुषार्थी तपस्वी बहुत हैं। सफल तपस्वी की निशानी - उनके सूरत और सीरत में प्योरिटी की पर्सनैलिटी और प्योरिटी की रॉयल्टी सदा स्पष्ट अनुभव होगी। तपस्या का अर्थ ही है मन-वचन-कर्म और सम्बन्ध-सम्पर्क में अपवित्रता का अंश मात्र, नाम-निशान भी समाप्त होना। जब अपवित्रता समाप्त हो जाती है, तो इस समाप्ति को ही सम्पन्न स्थिति कहा जाता है। सफल तपस्वी अर्थात् सदा, स्वत: पवित्रता की पर्सनैलिटी और रॉयल्टी, हर बोल और कर्म से, दृष्टि और वृत्ति से अनुभव हो। प्योरिटी सिर्फ ब्रह्मचर्य नहीं, सम्पूर्ण पवित्रता अर्थात् संकल्प में भी कोई भी विकार टच न हो!

“ All are ‘tapaswis’, because the speciality of Brahmin Life, itself, is ‘tapasya’. ‘Tapasya’ means ‘to be lost in deep Love for One (Father, and NONE other)’. There are very few successful ‘tapaswis’; there are many effort-making ‘tapaswis’. The sign of a successful ‘tapaswi’ is that the ‘personality of Purity’ and the ‘Royalty of Purity’ will be constantly and clearly EXPERIENCED from his/her face and his/her character. ‘Tapasya’ means that all traces of impurity in thoughts, words, deeds, relationships and connections have been destroyed, that all name and trace of impurity is finished. When impurity has finished, this is called the COMPLETE stage. A successful ‘tapaswi’ means that the personality and ‘Royalty of Purity’ are naturally and constantly EXPERIENCED in your every word, every action, as well as from your vision and attitude. Purity does not just mean celibacy - COMPLETE Purity means that NONE of the vices are ‘touched’ even in your thoughts!

सभी मिलन मनाने आये हैं। तो बापदादा भी मिलन मनाने के लिए आप जैसे व्यक्त शरीर में आते हैं। समान बनना पड़ता है ना। आप साकार में हो, तो (शिव) बाप को भी (ब्रह्मा का) साकार तन का आधार लेना पड़ता है। वैसे आपको व्यक्त से अव्यक्त बनना है, या अव्यक्त को व्यक्त बनना है? कायदा क्या कहता है? अव्यक्त बनना है ना? तो फिर अव्यक्त को व्यक्त में क्यों लाते हो? जब आपको भी अव्यक्त ही बनना है, तो अव्यक्त को तो अव्यक्त ही रहने दो ना! अव्यक्त मिलन के अनुभव को बढ़ाते चलो। अव्यक्त भी ड्रामा अनुसार व्यक्त में आने के लिए बांधे हुए हैं, लेकिन समय प्रमाण सरकमस्टांस प्रमाण अव्यक्त मिलन का अनुभव बहुत काम में आने वाला है, इसलिए इस अनुभव को इतना स्पष्ट और सहज करते जाओ, जो समय पर यह अव्यक्त मिलन साकार समान ही अनुभव हो! समझा? उस समय ऐसे नहीं कहना कि हमको तो अव्यक्त से व्यक्त में मिलने की आदत है। जैसा समय वैसे मिलन मना सकते हो। समझा?

“ Everyone has come to celebrate a Meeting. So, BapDada also enters a corporeal body like yours in order to celebrate a Meeting. He has to become the same as you. Since you are in corporeal forms, the Father (Shiva) also has to take the support of the corporeal body (of Brahma). However, do you, in fact, have to change from corporeal to subtle, or does the subtle One have to become corporeal? What does the Law say? You want to become ‘Avyakt’, do you not? In that case, why do you bring the subtle (Avyakt) into the corporeal? Since you also have to become subtle (Avyakt), why do you not let the subtle (Avyakt) remain the subtle? Continue to increase the experience of subtle meetings. According to the Drama, the subtle One is also tied by the bond of the Drama to come into the corporeal. However, according to the time and circumstances, the experience of subtle meetings will be very useful. Therefore, make this (subtle, or Avyakt) experience so clear and easy that you experience a subtle meeting in the SAME WAY as you experience a corporeal meeting. Do you understand? At that time, do not say that you have the habit of meeting the subtle in the corporeal. You can celebrate a Meeting according to the time. Do you understand?

[ AV 04.12.1991, Revised 10.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

तुम अपने (शिव) बाप को सवेरे उठकर याद करते रहो, तो एकदम बेड़ा पार हो जाए! तुमको एकदम ‘विश्व का मालिक’ बना देते हैं। मेहनत कुछ भी नहीं देते हैं। बस, यही धन्धा करते रहो। सबको यही परिचय देते रहो। कहो, ‘रात को दिन बनाने वाला अथवा नर्क को स्वर्ग बनाने वाला कहते हैं - मुझे याद करो तो विकर्म विनाश हो जायेंगे!’ पैगाम देना है, आगे भी सबको पैगाम दिया था। तुम समझा सकते हो, ‘भगवान बाबा आया है वर्सा देने के लिए।’ बेहद का बाप जरूर स्वर्ग का ही वर्सा देंगे। सिर्फ (शिव) बाप को याद करना है!

You should wake up early in the morning and Remember your Father (Shiva), so that your Boat (soul) can go right across (from Iron Age to Golden Age, via the Soul World). He makes you into the ‘Masters of the World’; He does not give you any difficulty. Simply continue to do this (Spiritual) Business; continue to give this introduction (message) to everyone. Tell them, ‘the One who changes the Night (of Ravan Rajya) into the Day (of RamRajya), that is, the One who changes Hell into Heaven, says - if you Remember Me, your sins will be absolved (and you will become Pure, once again)!’ You have to give this message. Previously (in the previous Cycle) also, you had given this message to everyone. You can explain that ‘God-Father has come to give us the inheritance (of RamRajya).’ The Unlimited Father would definitely give the inheritance of Heaven - you simply have to Remember the Father (Shiva – the Supreme Soul, by first considering yourself to be a soul - that’s ALL)!

[ SM, Revised 11.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

अब तुम बच्चों का धन्धा ही है पढ़ना और पढ़ाना; और अपने शरीर निर्वाह अर्थ कर्म भी करना है। तुम जानते हो हम इस मृत्युलोक से अमरलोक में चले जायेंगे वाया शान्तिधाम। यह बुद्धि में याद रखना है। जब तक मृत्यु नहीं हुआ है, पढ़ना ही है। यह तो याद कर सकते हो ना? अब हमको जाना है अपने घर। यह दुनिया, यह सब कुछ छोड़ना है - खुशी होनी चाहिए। यह बेहद के नाटक का राज़ भी समझ गये हो। हद का नाटक पूरा होता है, तो कपड़े बदली कर घर चले जाते हैं। वैसे अब हमको भी जाना है। 84 जन्मों का चक्र पूरा होता है। याद भी करते हैं, ‘हे पतित-पावन आओ’। याद शिवबाबा को ही करेंगे।

“It is now the (Spiritual) Business of you children to Study (the TRUE Gita) and teach others. You also have to perform actions for the livelihood of your body. You know that you will go from this ‘land of death’ (Ravan Rajya) to the ‘Land of immortality’ (RamRajya), via the ‘Land of Peace’ (Soul World). You have to remember this within your intellects. You have to Study until you die. You can at least remember this much, can you not? You now have to go to your Home (Soul World). You have to renounce this world and everything within it - you should be happy (to do this). You have understood the secrets of this unlimited (Eternal World Drama) Play. When a limited play ends, they change their costumes and return home. In the same way, we too now have to go back (Home - to the Soul World). The Cycle of 84 births is now coming to an end. People remember – ‘O Purifier, come!’ You would only Remember Shiv Baba (who, ALONE, is the Purifier).”

[ SM, Revised 12.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

बाप कहते हैं - मीठे बच्चों, सारा कल्प तुम देह-अभिमानी रहे हो; लौकिक बाप को ही याद किया है, अब देही-अभिमानी बन मेरे को याद करो; मेरी याद से ही बल मिलेगा। हे बच्चे, हे आत्मायें, मामेकम् याद करो, दूसरा न कोई। भूले चूके भी और कोई को याद नहीं करना है। तुम यह प्रतिज्ञा करते हो – ‘बाबा, मेरे तो आप एक ही हो; हम आत्मा हैं, आप परमात्मा हो; आपने बतलाया है, आत्मा हमारे बच्चे हो’। अब रावण के दु:ख से तुमको लिबरेट कर वापिस ले जाने आया हूँ। अब बच्चों को धीरज धरना है। जब राजधानी स्थापन हो जायेगी, तो फिर यह महाभारी महाभारत की लड़ाई लगेगी। तब ही कलियुग बदल सतयुग हो सकता। तो मैं कालों का काल ठहरा ना। मैं बाप भी हूँ तो शिक्षक भी हूँ, पतित-पावन भी हूँ, फिर मैं महाकाल भी हूँ! कहाँ ले जाऊंगा? मीठे बच्चे, मुक्तिधाम में ले जाऊंगा। यहाँ से मुक्त होंगे, तो स्वर्ग में आयेंगे। तुम पढ़ते हो - भविष्य में देवी-देवता बनने।

“The Father says - sweet children, you have been body-conscious throughout the whole Cycle (of 5000 years duration); you have only remembered your ‘lokik’ Father (of the body) - now become soul-conscious and Remember Me; you receive (Spiritual) Power only through My Remembrance. O children, O souls, Remember Me, ALONE - and no one else. Do not remember anyone else even by mistake. You make a promise – ‘Baba, You alone are mine; I am a soul and You are the Supreme Soul; You have told us that souls are Your children’. I have now come to Liberate you from the sorrow of Ravan and take you back (Home, to the Soul World). You children must now have patience. Once the Kingdom (of RamRajya) is established, the GREAT Mahabharat War (including the third world war) will take place. Only then can the Iron Age change into the Golden Age. So, I am the ‘Death of all Deaths’. I am the Father, as well as the Teacher, and I am also the Purifier; then, I am also the ‘Great Death’! Where will I take you? Sweet children, I will take you to the ‘Land of Liberation’ (Soul World). If you become liberated from here, then you can come back to Heaven (on this earth). You are studying (the TRUE Gita) in order to become the future Deities (of RamRajya – during Golden & Silver Ages).”

[ SM, Revised 13.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

तुम कल्प पहले मुआफिक फिर से आये हो गॉड से ‘गॉडली नॉलेज’ प्राप्त कर पावन बनने के लिये। यह नॉलेज प्राप्त करने के लिये इस गॉडली स्कूल में ज्वाइन्ट होना पड़ेगा - दूसरा कोई तो गॉडली नॉलेज दे नहीं सकता। वो (देहधारी गुरु – साधु, संत, महात्मा, आदि) कहते हैं, ‘हम सबमें गॉडली नॉलेज है’। कौनसी नॉलेज है? कह देते, ‘ईश्वर सर्वव्यापी है’। लेकिन परमात्मा कहते हैं कि यह मिथ्या ज्ञान है, मैं तो सर्वव्यापी नहीं हूँ। मैं तो जो हूँ, जैसा हूँ तुम बच्चों के आगे प्रत्यक्ष होता हूँ - जब तक मैं अपना ज्ञान स्वयं आकर न सुनाऊं तब तक मुझे कोई जान नहीं सकता और न कोई मेरे पास पहुँच सकता, इसलिए मुझे आना पड़ता है और मैं आता हूँ कल्प के संगम पर - बस!

You have come here, once again, exactly as you did a Cycle ago, to receive Godly Knowledge from God in order to become Pure (once again - from being impure). In order to receive this Knowledge, you will have to join this Godly (Spiritual) School - no one else can give this Godly Knowledge. They (bodily gurus) say that ‘all of us have Godly Knowledge in us’. Which Knowledge is that? They say that ‘God is omnipresent’. But God says - that is FALSE knowledge; I am NOT omnipresent. Whatever I am, however I am (as a POINT source of Vibrant, Luminous Spiritual Light Energy), I am revealed in front of you children. No one can know Me, nor can anyone attain Me, until I come and speak My Knowledge (TRUE Gita) to you. This is why I have to come, and I come at the confluence of the Cycles – that’s all!”

[ SM, Revised 14.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

अब तुम जानते हो - बाबा आया हुआ है, वही सतगुरू है। वो गुरू लोग तो अनेक प्रकार के हैं, रास्ता बताते हैं – ‘जप, तप, दान, पुण्य आदि करने से भगवान मिलेगा’ - परन्तु उसमें कितना खर्चा लगता है। यहाँ कोई खर्चा नहीं। सिर्फ कहते हैं - बाप को याद करो। यह सच्ची सगाई है। कन्या की सगाई होती है ना - उनको क्या पता किससे सगाई होगी? यह भी कहते हैं कि भगवान साज़न आयेगा जरूर, परन्तु जानते नहीं हैं। वह है हद की बात; इस बेहद की सगाई में कितना मजा है। बाप कहते हैं - मैं तुमको श्रीमत देता हूँ तो उस पर सबको चलना पड़े। तुम जानते हो कल्प-कल्प श्रीमत मिलने से ही भारत श्रेष्ठ बनता है। भारत को ही पैराडाइज कहते हैं। सेन्सीबुल जो हैं वह समझेंगे बरोबर पैराडाइज भारत ही था!

“ You children understand that Baba has now come, He is the TRUE Guru. There are many types of those (bodily) gurus; they show you a path and say that ‘by chanting, doing tapasya, giving donations, performing charity, etc., you will find God’. However, there is so much expense in all of that; whereas, there is no expense here. Baba simply says - Remember the Father. This is a TRUE engagement. When a kumari is to be engaged, how would she know (beforehand) to whom she is getting engaged? People say that God, the Bride-Groom, will definitely come; however, they do not know Him (ACCURATELY). That (worldly engagement) is a limited aspect; whereas, there is so much Joy in this unlimited engagement. The Father says - I give you Shrimat and all of you have to follow that. You know that, only by receiving Shrimat, Bharat becomes elevated every Cycle. Bharat is called Paradise (during RamRajya). Sensible ones will understand that Bharat definitely was Paradise (in Golden Age)!

[ SM, Revised 15.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

मनुष्य-मनुष्य में कितने लून पानी हो रहते हैं - बात मत पूछो! तुम्हारा धन्धा है उनको बहुत मीठा बनाना। कोई ऐसे फिर लूनपानी बनने वाले मिल जाते हैं, तो कहते हैं भावी। यह भी सहन करना है। हमको फिर भी प्यार से नमक को चेंज कर मीठा बनाना है। देखो, सूर्य में कितनी ताकत है, जो खारे सागर से पानी खींचकर मीठा बना देते हैं। यह भी उन्हों की सर्विस है ना - इसलिए इन्द्र देवता कहते हैं, वर्षा बरसाते हैं। तो बच्चों में भी इतनी ताकत होनी चाहिए। ऐसे नहीं कि और ही खारे बना दें। कोई-कोई तो खारा भी बना देते हैं। उनकी शक्ल ही प्रत्यक्ष हो जाती है। खारे की शक्ल सांवरी, मीठे की शक्ल गोरी। तुमको तो खुद गोरा बन, और सांवरों को भी गोरा बनाना है। बाप कितनी दूर (परमधाम) से आकर यह सर्विस सिखलाते हैं। बाप की सर्विस ही यही है, पतितों को पावन बनाना!

“ People interact like ‘salt-water’ with other people to such an extent – do not even ask! Your (Spiritual) Business is to make them very SWEET. Sometimes, you find some who are so much like ‘salt-water’ that you can only say that it is their destiny. This too has to be tolerated. We still have to transform those who are salty and make them SWEET with (Spiritual) Love. Look, the sun has so much power that it draws water from the salty ocean and makes that water sweet. This is also a service (to humankind) - this is why they speak of Deity Indra (God of Rain) who showers rain. Therefore, you children should also have that much (Spiritual) Power. It should not be that you make them even more salty. Some even make others salty. Their faces reveal this. The face of a salty person is ugly, and the face of a SWEET person is Beautiful. You, yourselves, have to become Beautiful, and also make ugly ones Beautiful. The Father comes from so far away (Supreme Abode, or Soul World) and teaches you how to do this (Spiritual) Service. The Father's Service (Spiritual FUNCTION) is to make impure ones Pure (and most Beautiful, once again)!

[ SM, Revised 16.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

सत्यता की रॉयल्टी को कोई छिपा नहीं सकता! इसमें गुप्त नहीं रहना है। कई कहते हैं, ‘गुप्त पुरुषार्थी हैं, इसीलिए गुप्त रहते हैं’। लेकिन जैसे सूर्य को कोई छिपा नहीं सकता, सत्यता के सूर्य को कोई छिपा नहीं सकता। न कोई कारण छिपा सकता है, न कोई व्यक्ति। सत्य सदा ही सत्य है। सत्यता की शक्ति सबसे महान है। सत्यता सिद्ध करने से सिद्ध नहीं होती। सत्यता की शक्ति को स्वत: ही सिद्ध होने की सिद्धि प्राप्त होती है। सत्यता को अगर कोई सिद्ध करने चाहता है तो वह सिद्ध जिद्द हो जाता है, इसलिए सत्यता स्वयं ही सिद्ध होती ही है। उसको सिद्ध करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है।

No one can hide the ROYALTY of Truth! Do not remain incognito in this. Some say that ‘they remain incognito, because they are incognito effort-makers’. However, just as no one can hide the sun, so no one can hide the ‘Sun of Truth’ - neither can any reasoning hide it, nor can any individual hide it. The Truth is always the Truth. The ‘Power of Truth’ is the greatest Power of all. Truth CANNOT be proved by trying to prove it. The ‘Power of Truth’ has the (natural) attainment of being proved automatically. If anyone tries to prove the Truth, then that proving becomes stubbornness. Therefore, Truth is self-evident; there is no need to prove it.”

[ AV 11.12.1991, Revised 17.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

बाप समझाते हैं - मैं ही संगम पर आकर दैवी राज्य स्थापन करता हूँ। सूर्यवंशी और चन्द्रवंशी घराना अभी ही स्थापन होता है, जो फिर नई दुनिया अमरलोक में आकर अपना राज्य भाग्य करते हैं, इनको ही संगमयुग कहा जाता है। दूसरा कोई संगम पर नहीं आता है, सिर्फ एक (शिव) बाप ही आते हैं। यह बात कोई शास्त्रों में नहीं है कि फिर से कब आता हूँ। यह कोई को पता नहीं पड़ सकता है।

The Father explains – I, Myself, come at the Confluence Age and establish the Deity Kingdom (RamRajya). The Sun Dynasty (Kingdom of Lakshmi & Narayan, during Golden Age), and Moon Dynasty (Kingdom of Rama & Sita during Silver Age) Clans are only established at this time (during Confluence Age – period of TRANSFORMATION from Iron Age to Golden Age), so that you then go to the New World of the ‘Land of immortality’ and have the fortune of your Kingdom (according to Spiritual your efforts made now). This is called the Confluence Age. No one else comes at this confluence (between Iron Age & Golden Age). Only the Father (Shiva) comes. It is NOT mentioned in the Scriptures when (EXACTLY) I come again. No one is able to know this (UNTIL Incorporeal ShivBaba, Himself, comes and tells us about same).”

[ SM, Revised 18.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

मरता शरीर है, आत्मा थोड़ेही मरती है! आत्मा कहती है, ‘मैं शरीर छोड़ता हूँ’। ‘मैं मरता हूँ’, यह अक्षर कहना रांग है। ‘आत्मा ने शरीर छोड़ा’, यह राइट अक्षर है। यह समझ की बात है, आत्मा एक शरीर छोड़ दूसरा ले पार्ट बजाती है। पार्टधारी तो सब हैं ना। आत्मा पार्ट बजाती रहती है। अभी तुम बच्चों को यह ज्ञान मिलता है। ड्रामा प्लैन अनुसार उनको दूसरा शरीर ले फिर पार्ट बजाना है। इसमें दु:ख हम क्यों करें? इस ड्रामा में हम एक्टर हैं - यह बात भूल जाती है। ड्रामा को जान जायें तो दु:ख कभी हो नहीं सकता! तुम ड्रामा के आदि मध्य-अन्त को जानकर कहते हो - फलानी आत्मा ने शरीर छोड़ा, जाकर दूसरा शरीर लिया। हर एक अपना पार्ट बजा रहे हैं। भल तुमको ज्ञान मिला है, तो भी जब तक परिपक्व अवस्था हो, तब तक कुछ धक्का आ जाता है। रावण राज्य में जड़जड़ीभूत हुए हैं ना। तो झट धक्का आ जाता है। सतयुग में कभी धक्का नहीं आता।

“It is the body that dies, the soul DOES NOT die (the soul is immortal, imperishable, eternal). The soul says, ‘I am shedding this body’. It is wrong to say, ‘I am dying’. It is right to say that ‘the soul has left the body’ (in order to continue playing his/her role in another body). How a soul sheds a body and takes another and plays his/her part is something to be understood. All are actors (in this Eternal World Drama). Souls continue to play their parts (by taking various physical bodies). You children are now receiving this (Spiritual) Knowledge. According to the plan of Drama, souls have to take other bodies and play their parts. Why should we feel sorrow about this? We are actors in this Drama - you forget this. If you know the Drama (and remain constantly AWARE of same) you can NEVER feel sorrow! Because you know the beginning, the middle and the end of this Drama, you say, ‘such-and-such a soul has shed his/her body and has taken ANOTHER body. All souls are playing their own parts. Although you have received Knowledge, UNTIL you attain a very firm stage, you continue to be shocked by something or other. You have reached a state of total (Spiritual) degradation in Ravan’s kingdom (during Copper & Iron Ages), and therefore you quickly become shocked (and sad, and depressed – owing to body-consciousness). In the Golden Age, you are never shocked by anything (because EVERYONE is FULLY AWARE that a soul leaves one body to take another body at the appropriate time, to continue to play his/her part).”

[ SM, Revised 19.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

तुम बच्चे गीता को रेफर करते हो, उन्हों की बुद्धि में सिर्फ यह है कि ‘कृष्ण भगवान ने राजयोग सिखाया’। तुम कहते हो परमपिता परमात्मा (शिव) ने राजयोग सिखाया। यह सिद्ध करने के लिए ही तुम पूछते हो – ‘परमपिता परमात्मा से तुम्हारा क्या सम्बन्ध है?’ ‘पिता’ कहते हैं ना। पिता का ही फरमान है कि हमारे साथ योग लगाओ तो तुम्हारे विकर्म विनाश होंगे। कोई मनुष्य मात्र के साथ योग नहीं लगाना है। अगर सिखाने वाला ही मनुष्य होगा तो तुम्हारा कल्याण नहीं होगा!

“You children refer to the Gita (of the ‘path of Devotion’ – which is the FALSE Gita) - they only have in their intellects that ‘God Krishna taught Raja Yoga’. You say that the (Incorporeal) Supreme Father Supreme Soul (Shiva) taught Raja Yoga (TRUE Gita). In order to prove this to them, you ask them this question – ‘what is your relationship with the (Incorporeal) Supreme Father Supreme Soul?’ They say that He is the ‘Father’ (‘ParamPita’). It is the Father's directive to have Yoga (ONLY) with Him, so that your sins can be absolved (and you can become Pure, once again). Do not have Yoga with any human beings (Shri Krishna is also the MOST ELEVATED human being in the very beginning of Golden Age, when he is MOST Beautiful - ‘Sundar’ - who goes right around the Cycle of 84 births and then becomes Dark - ‘shyam’; then, he also becomes Pure, or Beautiful, once again, through Remembrance of One Incorporeal God-Father Shiva during this Confluence Age). If the one who is teaching you is a human being, you will not receive ANY (REAL Spiritual) benefit!

[ SM, Revised 20.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

बाप है ही स्वर्ग स्थापन करने वाला अथवा ‘हेविनली गॉड फादर’। वही तुम बच्चों को पढ़ाते हैं। ‘हेविनली गॉड फादर’ माना हेविन स्थापन करने वाला। बरोबर हेविन स्थापन करते हैं - फिर हेविन का मालिक है श्रीकृष्ण। वह (शिव बाबा) हो गया हेविन रचने वाला; और वह (श्री कृष्ण) हो गया हेविन का (पहला) प्रिन्स। रचता तो एक (शिव) बाबा ही है। (तुमको) हेविनली प्रिन्स बनना है। सिर्फ एक (श्री कृष्ण) तो नहीं होगा। (सतयुग में) 8 डिनायस्टी गिनी जाती हैं। यह भी निश्चय है, (शिव) बाबा से वर्सा ले रहे हैं। (निराकार शिव) बाबा हेविन का रचयिता है। हम उस (शिव) बाबा से कल्प-कल्प वर्सा लेते हैं। 84 जन्म पूरे करते हैं। आधाकल्प है सुख, आधाकल्प है दु:ख - आधाकल्प है रामराज्य, आधाकल्प है रावणराज्य। अब हम, फिर से, श्रीमत पर चलकर स्वर्ग के मालिक बन रहे हैं। यह भूलने की बात नहीं। अन्दर में बड़ी खुशी होनी चाहिए!

“ The Father is the One who (re)establishes Heaven, that is, He is the ‘Heavenly God-Father’. He is the One who is teaching you children. ‘Heavenly God-Father’ means the One who (re)establishes Heaven. He truly (re)establishes Heaven; and the Master (first Sovereign) of Heaven is Shri Krishna. That One (Shiv Baba) is the One who (re)creates Heaven; and this one (Shri Krishna) is the (first) Prince of Heaven. Only One (Shiv) Baba is the Creator. You (also) have to become Heavenly Princes. There would not be just one Prince (Shri Krishna). There is a dynasty of 8 (in the Golden Age). You also have the faith that you are claiming your inheritance from (Shiv) Baba. (Incorporeal Shiv) Baba is the Creator of Heaven. We claim our inheritance from that (Shiv) Baba every Cycle. We take the full 84 births (human souls take maximum 84 births, and minimum one birth, within one Cycle of 5000 years duration). For half the Cycle (during Golden & Silver Ages), there is Happiness; and for half the Cycle (during Copper & Iron Ages) there is sorrow - for half the Cycle it is the ‘kingdom of RAMA (Shiva - RamRajya); and for half the Cycle it is the ‘kingdom of Ravan’ (Ravan Rajya). We are now, once again, following Shrimat and becoming the Masters of Heaven. This is not something to forget. Internally, you should FEEL GREAT Happiness!

[ SM, Revised 21.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

भगवान तो एक है, उनसे वर्सा मिलता है। हद के बाप का वर्सा तो है - फिर भी बेहद के बाप को याद करते हैं क्योंकि हद के वर्से में दु:ख है; बेहद के वर्से में सुख है। यह भी तुम जानते हो। तुम्हारे बंधन काटने के लिए बाप सम्मुख बैठे हैं। गाया भी जाता है, ‘दु:ख हर्ता, सुख कर्ता’। ‘दु:ख हर्ता, शान्ति कर्ता’ नहीं कहेंगे। सभी शान्ति में चले जायें फिर तो सृष्टि ही न रहे, इसलिए ‘दु:ख हर्ता, सुख कर्ता’ कहा जाता है - सबको सुख देते हैं!

“ There is just One God - you receive your inheritance from Him. Although you receive an inheritance from your limited (corporeal) father - you still remember the unlimited Father (from beyond), because there is sorrow in a limited inheritance; whereas, there is Happiness in an unlimited inheritance. Only you know this. The Father is sitting in front of you, in order to cut your bondages. He is remembered as ‘the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness’. You would not say, ‘Remover of Sorrow and Bestower of Peace’. If EVERYONE were to go into Peace (back to the Soul World), then this (corporeal) world would no longer exist. This is why He is called ‘the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness’ - He gives Happiness to EVERYONE!

[ SM, Revised 22.07.2022 ]
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

यहाँ तुम सब पढ़ने के लिए बैठे हो। अपने-अपने घर में भी बहुत रहते हैं। घर में रहते हुए भी वारिस बन सकते हैं। यहाँ जब तक माँ-बाप परवरिश करते हैं, उन्हों के कर्मों की गति भी न्यारी है। बाकी जो बाहर रहते हैं, सब कुछ बाबा का समझ ट्रस्टी बनकर रहते हैं, वह भी जैसे वारिस हो गये। हाँ, डिफीकल्टी जरूर होती है, जब सबसे ममत्व टूट जाए और पूरा निश्चय हो, ‘हम सब कुछ उनके अर्पण करते हैं, जीते जी हम उनकी मिलकियत के ट्रस्टी हैं’।

“ You are all sitting here (in Madhuban) to Study (the TRUE Gita). Many also stay in their own homes. Even while living at home, you can become heirs. The ‘philosophy of karma’ of the children who live here (in Madhuban), and who are sustained by the (‘Alokik’ & ‘Parlokik’) Mother & Father, is also unique. Those who live outside, and live as trustees by considering everything to belong to Baba, also become heirs. Yes, they definitely do have difficulties, until all attachment is broken away from everyone and there is full faith - ‘we surrender everything to Him; we are the trustees of His property while living’. ”

[ SM, Revised 23.07.2022 ]