Traffic Control

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Traffic Control

Post by john »

Does anyone know when this practice was first introduced and, in fact, was it a direction from ShivBaba or BapDada, within Sakar Murli or Avyakt Vani?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I would like to know the same about all the other 'cast in concrete' practises the BKs are told to perform.

From my reading, it seems the early days before the "Islamic invasion", were much more fluid and natural.

When did it become spiritual 'boot camp'?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

Today, I was reading the latest edition of the Gyanamrit magazine published by the BKs in Hindi in which all the articles are tributes by BKs to Dadi Prakashmani. In her article, Dadi Janaki writes that she was sent by Dadiji and Didiji for foreign service in 1974. She also wrote that Dadi Prakashmani visited them in 1977 and it was Dadi Prakashmani only who gave the hint to start the practice of Traffic Control in London.

From PBK point of view, the practice of remembrance of ShivBaba five times a day with the help of Traffic control songs is the foundation for the practice of offering namaz (prayers) by Muslims five times a day.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
jannisder
Friends and family of

Re: Traffic Control

Post by jannisder »

It is very annoying to have a bk friend over and his watch gives a sign to traffic control every 7 minutes before the hour. Now that i know what it means.