Broad Drama and Subtle Drama

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Broad Drama and Subtle Drama

Post by bansy »

Somewhere in the forums these were mentioned.

Can anyone give the Murli/Vani points relating to these, especially the 100 year Confluence Age Subtle (Alokik) Drama. Most BKs are aware of the 5000 year Broad Drama.

Especially the Lakshmi and Narayan of the two Dramas.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Broad Drama and Subtle Drama

Post by fluffy bunny »

bansy wrote:Somewhere in the forums these were mentioned. Can anyone give the Murli/Vani points relating to these, especially the 100 year Confluence Age Subtle (Alokik) Drama. Most BKs are aware of the 5000 year Broad Drama. Especially the Lakshmi and Narayan of the two Dramas.
I just wanted to point out for those that were not aware, that the Confluence Age was originally taught to be 40 Years, see reference to this below in the following images which may be useful in the discussion of this.

By Lakshmi and Narayan, you mean Lakshmi and Narayan? See below also;

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/wiki/inde ... yan_A4.jpg

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/wiki/inde ... rti_A4.jpg

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/wiki/inde ... der_A4.jpg

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/wiki/inde ... e:Tree.jpg
bansy

Post by bansy »

Yes Lakshmi and Narayan = Lakshmi and Narayan.

If 40 years Confluence Age was taught, hence 1976 destruction, then what is the point of mentioning 100 years ? Destructions within a destruction. How many "destructions" are there ? Lokik and alokik ones. BKs/PBKs care to answer ?
clay
PBK

Post by clay »

Om Shanti Bansy bhen,

The questions you ask all relate to the Advanced Knowledge Course that is given in Kampil. Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) has emphasised that this detailed knowledge should be given when the child is in the pure environment of the ashram. A bit like being in the womb, a protected place of warmth and love.Then the mind and intellect is totally focused on knowledge and Yaad with no thoughts of the outside world.This bhatti is the foundation for births during the whole cycle.

My understanding is that if the knowledge is taken piecemeal in a wordly atmosphere, then the shooting of impurity will take place and this will be reflected in later births. Baba(Virendra Dev Dixit) actually told me not to churn this knowledge until I was at Kampil. So this must be a very important point.

The story of the cycle contains alot of detailed knowledge, my course on this picture lasted four hours, so perhaps this gives you some idea of the amount of knowledge that is taught, then this is the knowledge that has to be churned to make it fit together.

With regard to Lakshmi and Naryan,, when the Murli speaks about them being foolish, it refers to the Golden Age Lakshmi and Naryan, when they are spoken of as being sensible it refers to the Confluence Age Lakshmi and Naryan.

The picture shows the parents in the centre (Copper Age), full in the light of Gyan, the children are below, with just the light of purity around their heads.(Golden Age)

Good Wishes

Clay
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy,
Om Shanti. I agree with Sister Clay that the questions asked by you have been answered by Baba in the Advance Course related to Srishti Chakra (World Drama Wheel). If someone undergoes the Advance Course then many of the doubts that are raised on this forum individually would be resolved in the course itself.

But since we do not know if you intend to undergo the Advance Course or bhatti or not, I would like to try to resolve your querry by quoting a paragraph from the Advance Course related to World Drama Wheel. It answers your question to a certain extent. In order to get the full details you would have to undergo the course. I am quoting this paragraph only to avoid the possible charge that we are trying to hide the knowledge like the BKs. It is not a question of hiding, but Baba says that it is better to receive the knowledge systematically just as we study in a school or college. I hope you would not mind the above suggestion.

"This is a Confluence Age (Sangamyug) of 60/50 years, when the Kaliyug is transformed and the Golden Age is established in the thoughts. This cycle of 5000 years keeps rotating as it is; but when we delve deep into the Murlis with this basic knowledge, then a lot of new points emerge. For this, Baba says, “Rotate the swadarshan chakra (the wheel of self realization)” (mu.16.10.02, pg.3). So this is a wheel of four Ages. How does our soul pass through this cycle? This is a visualization of the cycle of the eighty-four births of the soul. So, by diving deep into the Murlis, by thinking and churning, a lot of such points emerge, which makes the entire knowledge of the scriptures clear. Baba has said in Murlis, “This drama is also like any other drama. But those dramas are limited dramas, and this is your unlimited drama of 5000 years.” (mu.19.12.01, pg.2). When does the shooting of this drama take place? It takes place in the Confluence Age. So in the Confluence Age, the period of its’ shooting will also be fixed. At the most, the age (duration) of Confluence Age has been mentioned to be 100 years (mu.3.11.76, pg4) and at the least, 40 years in the Murli (mu.11.9.73, pg.3). As for the rest, Baba has mentioned the age to be 50 years somewhere (mu.2.3.74, pg.2), and 50-60 years somewhere else (mu.29.1.91, pg.3). In this way the age has been described in three or four ways in the Murlis. So there’s no need to get confused in this. As per the references in Murlis, wherever Baba has mentioned the Confluence Age to be of 40 years, is also correct and wherever he has mentioned it to be 100 years, is also correct. There are four ages. They are like four scenes of the drama. And the time for the shooting of each age should also be fixed in the Confluence Age. It is not that the shooting of all the four ages will take place simultaneously. Certainly the shooting of the Golden Age will take place first. For e.g., when someone constructs a house, then the construction of the ground floor and collection of all the materials takes more time. Similarly, the first age is the Golden Age; a long time is needed in laying its foundation also. Even in the scriptures, the age of Golden Age is shown to be four times the age of Iron Age, the age of Silver Age is three times the age of Iron Age and the age of Copper Age is twice the age of Iron Age. In the scriptures the age of Iron Age is mentioned to be 1250 years only, but the scholars have multiplied it with divine years and made out the age to be lakhs of years."

The above Advance Course was narrated by Father Shiv through the body of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit). I would like to add that the dates mentioned in the above excerpt has been added later on by the nimit sisters after due research to validate the points mentioned by ShivBaba during the above course, which is an extempore speech.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

Dear Arjunbhai / Clay bhen

Thank you for the excerpt.

No I don't mind the suggestion.

Regards
Bansy