Dadi Janki The Delta Woman from India

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
vivaespana
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Dadi Janki The Delta Woman from India

Post by vivaespana »

Hola

I thought you might find this article interesting

http://www.bali-travelnews.com/Batrav/B ... people.htm

Ciao
Viva
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

The Delta Woman from India ... cover up?

Post by abrahma kumar »

Truly nauseating.
ex-l will have good chortle.

Thanks for the post vivaespana. I think that those folk at the National Arbitration Forum
should spend sometime over here and really get to know what the BKWSO's Internet Domain Name Dispute is all about ... trying to cover up?

For the record: I am aware that the BKWSU has sent messages out to its members that they should desist from these claims about Dadi Janki.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Its still up on the Global Executive Retreat website too. Even though London put out a notice telling centers not to, the next month Madhuban put out a press release repeating the same old myth.

They just don't care. In my opinion, these particularly people are as stupid as they are arrogant as they are dishonest. That is not a blank insult of all BKs but what can you say of an leadership that needs such stuff and a "Global Chief" who goes along with the publicity of ... tawdry lies.
alladin
Friends and family of

DJ in sorcerer's land

Post by alladin »

Sounds as if a diligent BK student (Rai Bhai??) got few inches space from a useless free magazine, who celebrates fameless "celebrities", to write childish things about the female guru. It'd be fun to know what DJ's experience has been during that or other visits to Bali and Indonesia in general, since the place is full of White and Black Magicians, and spooks ready and willing to test anyone's real stage, regardless of articles, lip services and delta waves! :wink:.

Surfers and Bali oceanic waves, are braver and more serious, and more entertaining to watch.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

From divinehumanism.org. Janki makes it into the big time along side;
  • Chanakya
    Noam Chomsky
    Kabir, the mystic poet
    Hazrat Inayat Khan
    Rudolf Steiner
    R. Buckminster Fuller
    Jiddu Krishnamurti