Bap-Dada - New season 2007-8

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

Has anyone read the English/Hindi version of the latest Avyakt Vani dated 16.12.07?

Thanks,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

I have just browsed through the latest Avyakt Vani dated 16.12.07 and found that perhaps for the first time in Yagya history a BK's lokik birthday was celebrated in front of Avyakt BapDada. He also appears to have met/made to meet a lot of VIPs.

Did anyone get hold of the official BK English version?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
The latest 'Murli' as provided by the Admin. of BKs' Aussie forum on that forum:

http://brahmakumaris.com.au/php/forum/i ... c4a89e7e61

Neither the date of the Avyakt Vani has been quoted nor the actual words. Only a few words gathered from the Avyakt Vani.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Mitra wrote:---------------------------------------------------------------------
Om Shanti,

[1] Double Foreigners should do DOUBLE EFFORT-{Purusharath}

[2] Every one should give attention to two important points

(1) Nashto Moha-Free from All Desires
(2) Ever Ready
[3] We have to give the "SAKASH" of Peace and Good wishes to all Souls.

IBHS
MITRA :wub

--------------------------------------------------------------------
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:The latest 'Murli' as provided by the Admin. of BKs' Aussie forum on that forum:
Let's be benign and see it as a baby step in the right direction ... it was so merciful of the soul! At this rate, they will probably be publishing the whole ones somewhere around the beginning of the Silver Age.
bansy

Post by bansy »

A quick post.

The BapDada meeting of 31 Dec 2007, at the end when the Dadis and Seniors come on stage, a microphone has been placed in front of BapDada.

So now we can hear what they are talking about. This was discussed in another thread somewhere a few weeks ago about the "secrecy" at the end of the meeting when there was a lot of BKs on the stage.

I believe this forum is making huge steps in BK progress !!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

bansy wrote:The BapDada meeting of 31 Dec 2007, at the end when the Dadis and Seniors come on stage, a microphone has been placed in front of BapDada. So now we can hear what they are talking about. This was discussed in another thread somewhere a few weeks ago about the "secrecy" at the end of the meeting when there was a lot of BKs on the stage.

I believe this forum is making huge steps in BK progress !!
Interesting ... did he say thing worthwhile? Or is he now going to have super-advance Didi-Dadi meetings in private?
  • I wonder when he is going to tell them to allow us to ask our questions?. There is no way even he in his world cannot know or be aware what we in our world are up to.
If for no other reason that all the prayers and complaints he is receiving form anal and controlling BK-types. "Oh, Baba, Baba please ... they are defaming us ... make them stop, please!!!" have they told or asked him about the domain name business yet? May be half the problem is that they don't tell him the whole truth either. I think there is even a Murli point to suggest that.

I want a transcription of his little chats with the Ramesh and Nirvair.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Is the meeting of Dec 31 documented??

I would really like to read what was said, every God's child has the right to. (?)

So please upload.

love Jan.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

charge

Post by sparkal »

Come on Janister, you don't expect God to give out knowledge freely do you? And when are they going to start charging for the Murli? Is that why it is kept from people? I sincerely hope not.
raj
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: know more information about BKWSU, aivv etc

Post by raj »

Om Shanti sparkal,

i have replied to your private thread, have you checked it? if so why did not you reply?
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

The Avyakt Vani of 31 December 2007 is on the website;
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

admin wrote:The Avyakt Vani of 31 December 2007 is on the website; here
I see bansy's mention of "emails and computers" but it seems that nothing regarding this site reached the Subtle Regions.

Reading down, is that Bap-Dada's encouragement to seek Government funding? "Then it is possible that you will receive help from the Government ... one department had said that we have the money and you have the resources ... otherwise their treasures will be wasted just like that."

Nice note about keep a chart eery day this year about "how much was wasted" etc. I wonder how many Beakies will do that for more than a few weeks?
freedom
ex-BK

Post by freedom »

It was interesting to read a Murli after so long, and it seems not much have changed ... same advice, same expressions ... same good wishes and hopes that Baba has for BKs and their transformation ... :wink:.

The one thing he mentioned I liked: NO MATTER WHAT, KEEP YOUR MIND HAPPY, SO WHEN BABA TURNS THE TV ON , EVERYONE IS HAPPY !!! :lol:
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

freedom wrote:It was interesting to read a Murli after so long, and it seems not much have changed ... same advice, same expressions ... same good wishes and hopes that Baba has for BKs and their transformation ... :wink:.
Yes, I think Baba has "left the building", as they said of Elvis; and just left an answerphone service running of the same old messages. its like clicking on a link to download mp3s!
BapDada wrote:There will be no department of doctors ... So this year, from tomorrow, everyone should keep their chart every day. What and how much was used in a worthwhile way and how much was wasted?
I wonder how the BKs engaged in the domain dispute feel about that one ... of course, I am sure it was not meant for them personally!
bansy

Post by bansy »

I heard from BKs that at the end of the meeting of BapDada 18 Jan 2008, Brahma Baba's son came on stage to speak to BapDada about doing service.

This time the microphone was kept longer.

Hope to get to see the Avaykt Murli some time, or if someone can upload it.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Another snippet from my friend at the 18 Jan 2008 meeting.

BapDada said that brahmins can enjoy 21 births, which includes the one they are on now, not just the next 20.

This throws a lot of confusion, for example, what birth is Dadiji on, the Advance Party souls, when did the Confluence Age begin (in 1969, 1936, 1976 ... ?), does the Confluence Age for each soul last 100 years for each soul the moment they took brahmin birth, shooting periods per soul, etc.

Anyway, on with the show. Just enjoy your life the best way you can, BK or not BK.