Personal matter

asha
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Personal matter

Post by asha »

Dear members,

Om Shanti!!!

I just joined the group. I want to ask all of you that can we discuss our personal matters and take advise/guidance from each other from the BK point of view?

Your suggestion/comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Yes, of course.

It is probably best to post your introduction in the Newcomers forum and start from there.

You will receive support from a number of points of view from individuals with a wide experience of the BK world from over the last 30 years.

You do not have to feel embarrasses like you might do asking the same questions in a BK center. You are anonymous and no one will ask where you are from or who you are, if you do not want to say.

Welcome and good luck.
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

Welcome Asha.

It's nice to see BKs joining the forum.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Hey o Asha

Welcome on-line and we hope you're comfortable to ask whatever's in your heart ...

Warm wishes
xx Paul xx
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Welcome

Post by proy »

Hi Asha, and welcome to this forum :D.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Asha,

Om Shanti and welcome to this forum. As tinydot has said it is heartening to see more BKs join this forum.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
viji
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know more about BKs

Re: Personal matter

Post by viji »

I have lot of doubts regarding this education. Can anybody give me their email ID so that I can send my doubts regarding this knowledge?
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Welcome viji. You can post your doubts in this forum.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Yes, best to just post your questions and then you will get a variety of responses. If you want to, there is a button for private messaging or emailing members on the right hand side under their name.

Best wishes.