Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVs .

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Golden Heart
Supreme Spiritual Surgeon
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 8

Post by Golden Heart »

Sweetest, Beloved Golden Hearts,

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 8

CORRUPTED INTERPRETATION of the Ravan CLAN - For Ravan Sampradai -
If you remember the picture (i.e. the corporeal Chariot) along with the One who has no picture (Incorporeal Father Shiv), you yourselves will become virtuous. If you remember only the picture (i.e. the Chariot) and the role, then you will remember only the role. That is why the picture and the role should be remembered, along with the one who has no picture (i.e. incorporeal Father Shiv).” [Av 18.01.70]

This version of Supreme Soul Shiva has been TREACHEROUSLY TWISTED by the DoG to KEEP the INTELLECT of his followers INVERTED, by INDOCTRINATING them to remember Supreme Soul Shiva in his corporeal body, which is ABSOLUTELY CONTRARY to the TRUE INTENT of Supreme Soul Shiva!!!

PURE, UNADULTERATED VERSION of Supreme Soul Shiva – For Ram Sampradai -
“If you remember the picture (i.e. the corporeal Chariot) along with the One who has no picture (Incorporeal Father Shiv), you yourselves will become virtuous. If you remember only the picture (i.e. the Chariot) and the role, then you will remember only the role. That is why the picture and the role should be remembered, along with the one who has no picture (i.e. incorporeal Father Shiv).” [Av 18.01.70]

This version was spoken by Supreme Soul Shiva on the Very First Remembrance Day, when BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani became Avyakt - a COMPLETE ANGEL. Obviously, ON THAT DAY, most of the Children were remembering only BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, either in front of his trans-light picture, or his picture inside their mental ‘screen’. When BapDada came to meet the Children on that PARTICULAR DAY, observing their exclusive affinity to BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani alone, they were cautioned not to remember just corporeal BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani alone, but to also remember Incorporeal Supreme Soul Shiva (since the soul can be purified only through UNADULTERATED REMEMBRANCE of Supreme Soul Shiva). The spiritual stage of those Children was such that they could easily remember a bodily being, but found it difficult to remember the Incorporeal Father, and hence the Merciful Father overlooked their remembrance of a corporeal being; however, he cautioned them to AT LEAST try to SIMULTANEOUSLY remember the Incorporeal Father along with their remembrance of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, so that gradually they would be able to FULLY focus on the Incorporeal Father ALONE, and GIVE UP the remembrance of a bodily being ALTOGETHER, which is the FINAL DESTINATION of a true spiritual aspirant, to be able to reach the HIGHEST DESTINATION!!! Many times Supreme Soul Shiva has cautioned the Children not to keep any picture of any bodily being and not to remember any bodily being (whether by way of a trans-light before their physical eyes or a mental image through their ‘third eye’). So, if one remembers Supreme Soul Shiva inside any corporeal or subtle vehicle, then that would be only an INTERMEDIARY stage for a spiritual aspirant - the final stage being that of having ABSOLUTELY NO INTERMEDIARY between the Soul and Supreme Soul Shiva!!!

In this version, the true intent of Supreme Soul Shiva was to take the attention of the souls AWAY from the remembrance of a bodily being and focus EXCLUSIVELY on the Incorporeal Father. If the version is read with a different stress on the separate parts of the sentence highlighted above, the meaning REVERSES COMPLETELY CONTRARY to each other. In one case, the remembrance of the corporeal vehicle appears to be stressed (which was NOT the TRUE INTENT of Supreme Soul Shiva), and in the other, the remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiva is stressed (which is the TRUE INTENT of Supreme Soul Shiva). This is a classic example of how the same version can be interpreted in two COMPLETELY OPPOSITE WAYS! That is why it is ESSENTIAL to be personally present, to correctly comprehend the TRUE INTENT of Supreme Soul Shiva! The DoG has had no opportunity to be personally present when Supreme Soul Shiva speaks the SMs and AVs through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and hence he has NO IDEA of the TRUE INTENT of Supreme Soul Shiva. By simply reading the SMs and AVs, the DoG interprets EACH and EVERY POINT of the KNOWLEDGE, TOTALLY CONTRARY TO THE TRUE INTENTION of Supreme Soul Shiva, under the ACTIVE INFLUENCE of Ravan or Maya – ALL, as per Drama Plan!

What the innocent and blind followers of the DoG claim to be Murli points are NOTHING, BUT THE CORRUPTED INTERPRETATIONS OF THE PURE KNOWLEDGE of Supreme Soul Shiva, as already CLEARLY HIGHLIGHTED AND DOCUMENTED IN VARIOUS EARLIER POSTS ON THE SUBJECT!

BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani definitely had a heart-condition and experienced a heart-attack when he left his corporeal vehicle. BUT HE WAS TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF THE OCCURRENCE, for which, those who are interested, may read his own personal graphic description, of how he left his corporeal vehicle and achieved final victory of the power of remembrance over the power of karmic debts (yogbal over karmbog), in the Avyakt sandesh published by BKWSU in the first few pages of 1969 AVs. Also, towards the end of his tenure in his final corporeal vehicle, many brothers and sisters experienced his old vehicle disappearing and his Golden Aged vehicle appearing, BEFORE THEIR VERY OWN PHYSICAL EYES, when they met him or saw him, on several occasions! Obviously, the DoG is not aware, and hence has not conveyed this aspect to his gullible followers, who BLINDLY BELIEVE any GARBAGE which he generates, since they do not possess the Pure Intellect to accurately perceive and discern the REAL TRUTH!!!

These are CLEAR examples of the HKhood of the DoG (Defamer of God) and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

These aspects will be clarified further, as we move on!

Further Classical Opposing Viewpoints to follow . . .

With Eternal, Infinite, Imperishable Divine LOVE . . . In Loveful Remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiv,
Golden Heart
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVISI

Post by arjun »

Dear golden heart,
The Avyakt Vani point that you have quoted clearly indicates that we should remember the incorporeal along with the corporeal and this has been mentioned in several Sakar Murlis as well. But what is happening in reality in BKWSU is that after the demise of Dada Lekhraj, the BKs are either remembering only the incorporeal point of light or only Dada Lekhraj or only Dadi Gulzar or are remembering different senior BKs and Dadis/Didis and displaying their pictures all over Madhuban, BK centers, Gitapathshalas and personal homes. This only shows that the BKs are neither able to concentrate on the incorporeal point of light nor on any one bodily being and their intellect is therefore wandering in different directions.
However, if you feel what the BKs are doing is right and want to continue doing so, you are free to do so. :D
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

golden heart wrote:This version was spoken by Supreme Soul Shiva on the Very First Remembrance Day, when BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani became Avyakt - a COMPLETE ANGEL. Obviously, ON THAT DAY, most of the Children were remembering only BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, either in front of his trans-light picture, or his picture inside their mental ‘screen’. When BapDada came to meet the Children on that PARTICULAR DAY, observing their exclusive affinity to BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani alone, they were cautioned not to remember just corporeal BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani alone, but to also remember Incorporeal Supreme Soul Shiva (since the soul can be purified only through UNADULTERATED REMEMBRANCE of Supreme Soul Shiva). The spiritual stage of those Children was such that they could easily remember a bodily being, but found it difficult to remember the Incorporeal Father, and hence the Merciful Father overlooked their remembrance of a corporeal being; however, he cautioned them to AT LEAST try to SIMULTANEOUSLY remember the Incorporeal Father along with their remembrance of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, so that gradually they would be able to FULLY focus on the Incorporeal Father ALONE, and GIVE UP the remembrance of a bodily being ALTOGETHER, which is the FINAL DESTINATION of a true spiritual aspirant, to be able to reach the HIGHEST DESTINATION!!! Many times Supreme Soul Shiva has cautioned the Children not to keep any picture of any bodily being and not to remember any bodily being (whether by way of a trans-light before their physical eyes or a mental image through their ‘third eye’). So, if one remembers Supreme Soul Shiva inside any corporeal or subtle vehicle, then that would be only an INTERMEDIARY stage for a spiritual aspirant - the final stage being that of having ABSOLUTELY NO INTERMEDIARY between the Soul and Supreme Soul Shiva!!!
Dear Golden Heart

I agree that the goal is to remember Father Shiv the point, but as in all relationships, we have to know where the other party is located to have a relationship with them... otherwise as arjun Bhai has pointed out, our intellect is simply lost and wandering about. So where is Father Shiv's home during the Confluence Age? I think we all agree that up until 1968/9, His living home was Brahma Baba Krishna....

“ShivBaba also says that I initially explain to this one(i.e. corporeal Brahma Brahma Krishna, because his ears are the nearest). This (one) is ShivBaba's living home.” [Mu 23.02.07]

So Baba has given us the simple formula for remembering Him, but some simply don't accept it...

"Children ask, “How should we remember (Father Shiv)? Many children get a doubt whether they should remember ShivBaba in Brahma’s body. Baba says that one should remember the soul (bindi Shiv)... but the body (or Chariot - temporary Krishna, then permanent Ram) also comes to the mind along with the soul (of Shiv). First body, then soul. Baba is sitting in this body... so the body will also come to the mind, surely." [Mu 13.05.69]

However, we know that Brahma Baba Krishna is only the temporary home, and the practical Supreme Abode... i.e. the body of the one who becomes totally bodiless whilst remaining in his body, symbolised by the Shivlingam, is Ram aka Shankar...

"Baba(Father Shiv) doesn’t stay in him(Brahma Baba Krishna) always(i.e. throughout the Confluence Age). Yes, He has an appointed Chariot(mukarrar rath - the permanent Chariot - Prajapita aka Ram). He is called the Chariot of Hussein." [Mu 15.08.72]

"I (Shiv) am the Resident of the Supreme Abode. I come here and enter this body (of Brahma Baba Krishna - i.e. the house/home) and tell you... You have to remember Me in the place where you have to return (from 1969/70). It isn’t that you have to remember Me here (after 1968/9, following Brahma Baba Krishna's death - i.e. in his subtle body). I have come here to connect the intellects of you (true Brahmin) children in Yoga with that place(i.e. the Supreme Abode). O children... remember Me in My (living) home, the Supreme Abode(i.e. in Prajapita aka Ram's body, the permenant Chariot, from 1969/70)." [Mu 19.04.13]

Just in case you wish to argue that the Supreme Abode in this point means the Soul World beyond the stars, then Baba has told us not to go there to find Him...

"The sweet silent Soul World (of Paramdham) is unlimited, you cannot find its end. Baba says, you need not go there to search for anything, there is no benefit in doing this. They(BKs) go beyond the stars to find the Soul World and the Supreme Soul (Shiv), but what is the use; this is not the way to find the Father or have Yoga with Him (as Father Shiv resides in His permanent Chariot aka the practical or living supreme abode, i.e. Prajapita aka Ram, from 1969/70 onwards)." [Mu 06.05.87]

Remembering Brahma Baba who died of a heart attack will only bring one result, and that is to lose ones own costume before the end, such as is happening to the Dadis in the BK Yagya... Remembering Father Shiv in the Soul World will once again only result in one gaining mukti and not jeevanmukti in this very life. Brahma Baba receives his inheritance through his deity Father Ram in the Golden Age, because he failed to complete his 84th birth and achieve jeevanmukti at the end... whereas the true goal of RajYoga is to become Narayan or Lakshmi in this very birth, not the next... An angel is King of his physical body, he doesn't have to lose it to become so...

"Do you think that we should also leave the body and become Avyakt (like Brahma Baba Krishna did, in 1968/9)? Do not follow in this matter. (The true) Father Brahma(i.e. Prajapita aka Ram, after intensely studying the Murli for 5-6 years, from 1969/70) became Avyakt(i.e. renounced the corporeal world intellectually, whilst still in the body, in 1976) so that you could see the example of the (practical) Avyakt form(i.e. being Avyakt whilst remaining in the body), and follow easily." [Av 13.03.81]

"Angels, means kings of the physical body." [Av 05.02.09]

"Incorporeal Father (Shiv) is highest of the high, but till you do not have the full introduction, then whom will you remember?... It is sung, Parampita Paramatma Shiv ie. worshipping the incorporeal, and trying to remember the incorporeal... but who is Shiv?.. you need the full introduction... Why do you remember the incorporeal?... what are you going to get by this?... do you want to go to the incorporeal world(i.e only achieve mukti, and not jeevanmukti - liberation whilst remaining in the body)?... Well everyone(BKs) remembers like this, but without the full introduction (of Father Shiv in His permanent Chariot or home - Prajapita aka Ram); remembering in such a manner, nobody will become pure(i.e. attain jeevanmukti - nar to Narayan in this very birth)." [Mu 01.08.03]

"God Shiva is incorporeal; you can love(remember) Him only through a corporeal medium(body). How can you love the Incorporeal? You cannot love the soul once it leaves the body. Love is possible only when the soul & Supreme Soul are present in the physical body. People may sing praises of the incorporeal God, but you cannot love Him." [Mu 01.01.77]

But Golden Heart, you are saying you know better, that we have to move on the remember just Father Shiv the point... but where is it we have to remember Him?

"Remember Me (Father Shiv) and no other, then (your) sins will be absolved. Now, how do you remember? What do you understand?... that (Shiv)Baba is in Paramdham? No, He is very much here seated in the Chariot(Brahma Baba Krishna up until 1969/9; and then Prajapita aka Ram until the end)." [Mu 28.06.84; 23.09.94]

"The Father says that remember my personified (or living Sakar) form(i.e. Incorporeal luminous point of light, Father Shiv, in the body of Prajapita aka Ram)... do not just chant Shiv-Shiv(bindi). The bhagats(i.e. Brahmins of the Confluence Age) of Shiv(bindi), keep on remembering Shiv-Shiv (bindi or point form). Remembering Shiv (the point) will not burn your sins, no matter how much you remember Shiv. All these are Bhakti-marg practices(i.e. the shooting is being done by BKs in the Confluence Age)." [Mu 14.01.00]

“Now the unlimited Father tells you children - Children, if you remember Me, then your sins will be burnt. You should not remember this Dada or Mama. The Father says - Neither Mama, nor Baba is praiseworthy. Had there not been (Incorporeal)ShivBaba(the point entering), what would this Brahma(Baba Krishna) have done? What will happen by remembering this one? Yes, you (true Brahmin children) know that we are obtaining the inheritance (to begin with) from the Father, through this one, not from this one. This one also obtains the inheritance (at the end) from that one; so, we have to remember that one(i.e. Prajapita aka Ram - the one who remains in corporeal form until the end, through whom Father Shiv plays the role of Ram, the Satguru).” [Mu 16.02.10]

“The Father Himself comes and gives the inheritance of mukti-jeevanmukti(i.e. that of becoming a deity - nar to Narayan). But directly to some(i.e. in this very same birth - souls like Prajapita aka Ram) and indirectly to some(i.e. like Brahma Baba Krishna - who receives his inheritance in his next birth, as Prince Krishna - through his deity Father - Confluence Age Narayan aka Prajapita aka Ram)." [Mu 12.11.07]

"The Father says – A few among crores(millions) recognize Me (in the practical form/role of Father - i.e. Ram ShivBaba). Human beings(Brahmins) are numerous like mustard seeds. Among them, only those who are seekiladhey(long lost and now found) will come and recognize Me and obtain their (direct) inheritance from the Father (Ram ShivBaba, in this very birth during the Confluence Age - nar to Narayan - not in the next by being being born to deity parents in the Golden Age like Brahma Baba Krishna is). You (true seekiladhey Brahmin children) can explain that at this time, everyone (in the Brahmin family who has yet to recognise the practical form of the Father - Ram ShivBaba) is a devotee(bhakt). They want that they should obtain the fruit of Bhakti from God(i.e. achieve mukti and this is what they will receive remembering just the point in the Soul World)." [Mu 07.06.08]

"Until someone recognizes His true form and the true Father(i.e. Ram ShivBaba)... they cannot attain complete purity or the power of truth." [Av 30.11.07]

Om Shanti
Golden Heart
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 9

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 9

"The spiritual Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) sits here and explains to YOU spiritual children. YOU spirits are NOW in the corporeal form and YOU are the children of PRAJAPITA BRAHMA (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), because YOU have been adopted." [Mu 23.09.14]

Pure version of Supreme Soul Shiva spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, BEFORE 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ‘saput’ Children, principal rulers of G A and S A! NO AMBIGUITY WHATSOEVER, as to WHO IS PRAJAPITA BRAHMA!!!

"The spiritual Father (Shiv) sits here (in Brahma Baba Krishna) and explains to YOU (true) spiritual children (who give importance to the Murli - i.e Shrimat - not the body or lap of the Chariot and remain attached to him even after his physical death). YOU spirits are NOW in the corporeal form and YOU are the children of PRAJAPITA Brahma (aka Ram who is also in corporeal form, and who takes our boat-like bodies across at the end), because YOU have been adopted (by the mother Brahma and the Father Prajapita aka Ram)." [Mu 23.09.14]

Same version of Supreme Soul Shiva, HIJACKED by the DoG, AFTER 1969, to FALSELY project himself as Prajapita Brahma, and CONFIRM his HKhood!

If PBKs have been adopted by Mother Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and Father Prajapita aka Ram, after 1969, as FALSELY alleged by them, then both mother Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and Father Prajapita should have been in the corporeal (Sakar). When they explain the picture of The Trimurti, at the introductory course, they introduce Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) as their 'big mother' (badi ma) and Father Prajapita to be the soul of Ram (V D D). In this case, BOTH mother and Father should be in the corporeal, (as per their OWN muddled interpretations) – but NONE of the gullible followers have the Pure Intellect to even consider this aspect.
They tauntingly pose the question to BKs, asking them, that if BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is Prajapita Brahma, then tell us, where is he NOW (after 1969) in Sakar? (NOT POSSESSING the ABILITY to comprehend the SUBTLER aspects of K)! They cannot perceive that, if they claim BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani to be their 'big mother' in the picture of The Trimurti (after 1969), then they must also explain where is their Mother Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) in Sakar?
Then they 'jump' and say that Sr V is Sita and V D D is Ram (who had a physical affair with her in the initial period) or Confluence Age R & K or L & N. In this case, Sr V should have been with them in Sakar, TOGETHER with V D D, THROUGHOUT, which is NOT THE CASE! Then they bring in another scapegoat KDD, and claim she is Jagadamba, who was comprehensively raped by V D D for several years, beginning from an age of even below 18, BY TRICKING HER INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with FALSE PROMISES & FALSE PREMISES, and who has now gone back to Vaishalay (BROTHEL), after having given IN WRITING that she has NOTHING TO DO WITH AIVV, V D D or the PBKs!!! Even BEFORE THIS, another Sr PK was raped by V D D, by DELUSIVELY TRICKING HER INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE on the FALSE PREMISE that she was Jagadamba (who is presently bed-ridden due to partial paralysis, on the verge of giving up her body, residing in Delhi).
Even if KDD-S comes back in 2018, as they are currently made to believe, after several earlier DECEPTIONS, that would not ameliorate the GROSS aberration AT ALL! IT WOULD ONLY MAKE IT WORSE!!! Likewise, hundreds of other kumaris and mothers were also raped by V D D, BY TRICKING THEM INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with FALSE PROMISES & FALSE PREMISES, many of whom have left the K COMPLETELY, and have gone back to Vaishalay (BROTHEL). Most of the kumaris who left in a MISERABLE PLIGHT, got married, but many of them are still finding it extremely difficult to survive in the harsh outer world TO DATE. The DoG is NOT THE LEAST CONCERNED about them anymore, since more such ‘putanas’ and ‘supankhas’ are continuing to fall prey to his TREACHEROUS GIMMICKS – ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN, OF COURSE!!! Currently, ANOTHER make-shift Jagadamba, Sr M alias Yogini, is holding the fort for the PBKs, and a New Gathering (naya sangatan) of kumaris has been established – (‘shooting’ of the ‘harems’ in the outer world; the 4 main consorts indicated above representing the ‘shooting’ of the Ms being allowed to have up to 4 wives in the outer world).
ALL ABOVE FACTS have been exhaustively CORROBORATED, (without the involvement of ANY third-party intermediaries), DIRECTLY through PK, KDD-S, PBK surrendered sisters who left, PBK surrendered sister who is STILL an active PBK to date, PBK Bro Moreshwar - who was intimately associated with V D D, and who FULLY BELIEVED he would be transformed from Nar to Narayan in his present body, but who later left V D D, and subsequently left his body due to chest congestion and heart failure!

They CANNOT realize that their so-called Jagadamba is ACTUALLY the ‘putana’ and ‘supankha’, (as indicated in SMs by Supreme Soul Shiva), and they are ACTUALLY the offspring of PROSTITUTES, being the ‘akasur’, ‘bakasur’, ‘kans’, ‘jarasandhi’, 'shishupal', etc., (as indicated in SMs by Supreme Soul Shiva) – Ravan Sampradai – who CONTINUE to DEFAME, MOCK, INSULT and OPPOSE GOD with their CORRUPTED INTERPRETATIONS of His Pure Versions, UNABASHEDLY, ON THEIR WAY TO THE BROTHEL (VAISHALAYA), JUST LIKE THEIR 'FALSE' JAGADAMBA KDD-S !!!

These are CLEAR, IRREFUTABLE ASPECTS of the HKhood of the DoG (Defamer of God) and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

With Eternal, Infinite, Imperishable Divine LOVE . . . In Loveful Remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiv,
Golden Heart
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

golden heart wrote:If PBKs have been adopted by Mother Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and Father Prajapita aka Ram, after 1969, as FALSELY alleged by them, then both mother Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and Father Prajapita should have been in the corporeal (Sakar). When they explain the picture of The Trimurti, at the introductory course, they introduce Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) as their 'big mother' (badi ma) and Father Prajapita to be the soul of Ram (V D D). In this case, BOTH mother and Father should be in the corporeal, (as per their OWN muddled interpretations) – but NONE of the gullible followers have the Pure Intellect to even consider this aspect.
Dear golden heart,
It is true that PBKs are children of both Prajapita and Brahma, and since Lekhraj Kirpalani is the bari ma (senior mother), she should also be present in corporeal form, but as Lekhraj Kirpalani has basically become karmateet, he does not get rebirth. Instead he enters in the body of another Brahmin soul who is revealed as Jagdamba to the world. And the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani is also depicted as the half Moon on the forehead of Shankar. So, both ways Lekhraj Kirpalani or bari ma is very much with the PBKs, if not in a corporeal form, he is present in a subtle form. Although he displayed the qualities of a Mother, yet, being in a male body, he is not worshipped as Jagdamba through that male body. But when the same soul enters in a female Brahmin body (of Jagdamba) he is worshipped as Jagdamba.
Then they 'jump' and say that Sr V is Sita and V D D is Ram (who had a physical affair with her in the initial period) or Confluence Age R & K or L & N. In this case, Sr V should have been with them in Sakar, TOGETHER with V D D, THROUGHOUT, which is NOT THE CASE! Then they bring in another scapegoat KDD, and claim she is Jagadamba, who was comprehensively raped by V D D for several years, beginning from an age of even below 18, BY TRICKING HER INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with FALSE PROMISES & FALSE PREMISES, and who has now gone back to Vaishalay (BROTHEL), after having given IN WRITING that she has NOTHING TO DO WITH AIVV, V D D or the PBKs!!! Even BEFORE THIS, another Sr PK was raped by V D D, by DELUSIVELY TRICKING HER INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE on the FALSE PREMISE that she was Jagadamba (who is presently bed-ridden due to partial paralysis, on the verge of giving up her body, residing in Delhi).
If KDD had been raped for several years and if she had nothing to do with AIVV, PBKs or Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, then she would not be attending the gatherings of PBKs in some cities of India. She would not be listening to the advance knowledge as contained in the various VCDs and Discussion CDs to this date. And this is not hearsay, but has been practically observed by the PBKs who have hosted her in their houses in recent past.
Even if KDD-S comes back in 2018, as they are currently made to believe, after several earlier DECEPTIONS, that would not ameliorate the GROSS aberration AT ALL! IT WOULD ONLY MAKE IT WORSE!!! Likewise, hundreds of other Kumaris and mothers were also raped by V D D, BY TRICKING THEM INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with FALSE PROMISES & FALSE PREMISES, many of whom have left the K COMPLETELY, and have gone back to Vaishalay (BROTHEL). Most of the Kumaris who left in a MISERABLE PLIGHT, got married, but many of them are still finding it extremely difficult to survive in the harsh outer world TO DATE. The DoG is NOT THE LEAST CONCERNED about them anymore, since more such ‘putnas’ and ‘supankhas’ are continuing to fall prey to his TREACHEROUS GIMMICKS – ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN, OF COURSE!!! Currently, ANOTHER make-shift Jagadamba, Sr M alias Yogini, is holding the fort for the PBKs, and a New Gathering (naya sangatan) of Kumaris has been established – (‘shooting’ of the ‘harems’ in the outer world; the 4 main consorts indicated above representing the ‘shooting’ of the Ms being allowed to have up to 4 wives in the outer world).
If hundreds of virgins and mothers living in AIVV have been and are still being raped by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as alleged by you, then their numbers would not be increasing day in and day out. Perhaps, it is this increase in the number of virgins and mothers in AIVV that makes you jealous of AIVV and makes you defame us in such vulgar language.

And after calling Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as Dog for a long time, now thanks for calling KDD as Putna and Supankha. And your habit of using short forms to point towards persons or groups of persons in AIVV shows that although you want to defame us, but are afraid. I want to assure you that we will not take any legal action against you. So, you can defame us openly and in any terms you wish because you have already defamed us in such vulgar terms that using some more vulgar abuses will not make any more difference. You can go ahead. :cool:
They CANNOT realize that their so-called Jagadamba is ACTUALLY the ‘putana’ and ‘supankha’, (as indicated in SMs by Supreme Soul Shiva), and they are ACTUALLY the offspring of PROSTITUTES, being the ‘akasur’, ‘bakasur’, ‘kans’, ‘jarasandhi’, 'shishupal', etc., (as indicated in SMs by Supreme Soul Shiva) – Ravan Sampradai – who CONTINUE to DEFAME, MOCK, INSULT and OPPOSE GOD with their CORRUPTED INTERPRETATIONS of His Pure Versions, UNABASHEDLY, ON THEIR WAY TO THE BROTHEL (VAISHALAYA), JUST LIKE THEIR 'FALSE' JAGADAMBA KDD-S !!!
Thanks once again for calling us demons like akasur, bakasur, kans and jarasandhi. :D Your heart is not just golden but diamond brother. Om Shanti.
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 10

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 10

"It is sung, constantly to follow the Mother (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and the Father (Supreme Soul Shiva, who PRACTICALLY ACTS through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, prior to 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ruler souls of G A and S A), in becoming BODILESS and INCORPOREAL. You have to show the RIGHT PATH to every soul. Now it is your final 84th birth. You have the aim and object of becoming a DEITY. By looking at the image of Krishna (the PURE CHILD of G A, who is a DEITY), you cannot remember Me (Supreme Soul Shiva ALONE- UNADULTERATED REMEMBRANCE). You must not take any support of any images (ANY BODILY BEINGS – GROSS or SUBTLE). You have to even forget your own image of the body and consider yourself as a soul. You are all beloved of One Father (and NOTHE OTHER). Father (Supreme Soul Shiva) says, keep remembering Me (ALONE, WITHOUT any ADULTERATION with any bodily being – gross or subtle). Let your stage AT THE END be such that, you are going towards your (ONE BELOVED) Father (ONLY Supreme Soul Shiva) leaving this old world (and thoughts of bodily gurus, like V D D, behind). Father makes you understand ... Remember Me ALONE (ONE Father & NONE OTHER – ek Bap, dusra na koyi; mai aur bap, teesra na koyi !!!)." [Mu 21.02.11]

Pure version of Supreme Soul Shiva spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, BEFORE 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ‘saput’, 'sagey', 'mateley' Children, principal rulers of G A and S A!
NO AMBIGUITY WHATSOEVER, as to WHO IS PRAJAPITA BRAHMA!!!

"It is sung constantly to follow the mother (Brahma Baba Krishna in your actions - i.e. be very sweet and tolerant) and the Father (Prajapita-Ram), in becoming bodiless-incorporeal (whilst remaining in your corporeal body - an angel). You have to show the right path to every soul. Now it is your final 84th birth. You have the aim object of becoming a deity (Narayan, in this very birth - not the next one). By looking at the image of Krishna(Brahma Baba, after his death, in 1969), you cannot remember Me (in the form of the Father - the part or role played through the corporeal body of Prajapita Brahma aka Ram, from 1969). You must not take any support of any images. You have to even forget your own image-body; consider yourself as a soul. You are all beloved of One Father. Father(Shiv) says, keep remembering Me (in the body of Prajapita-Ram). Let your stage at the end be such that, you are going towards your Father(Ram ShivBaba or Shiv+Prajapita-Ram) leaving this old world (and thoughts of Brahma Baba Krishna's deceased form behind). Father makes you understand... Remember Me alone (in the form of the Father, through the especially appointed Chariot - Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar aka Ram)." [Mu 21.02.11]

Same version of Supreme Soul Shiva, HIJACKED by the DoG, AFTER 1969, to FALSELY project himself as Prajapita Brahma, Confluence Age Krishna, Narayan, etc., and CONFIRM his HKhood!

This is another CLEAR example of the HKhood of the DoG (Defamer of God) and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

Golden Heart
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

"Maya ka vaar achchey-achchey bachchon par bhi ho jata hai. Koi toh aisey moorkh ban jaatey hain, kahtey hain ki hamara toh direct ShivBaba say connection hai. Parantu Brahma kay aagey toh jaroor aana padega na. Achcha ghar may bhi jaakar baith jaao fir Murli kaisey sunengey! Kya karengey? Kahtey yah Brahma bhi purushaarthi hai, ham bhi purushaarthi hain. Padhtey toh sab ShivBaba say hain, parantu Brahma paas aayengey tab toh sunengey na. Prernaa say sunkar dikhaao toh maaloom padey. Fir kabhi-kabhi Baba Murli band bhi kar detey hain. Brahma say janma liya aur mar gaya fir khatam. Varsa kaisey paayengey. Aisey bhi mand buddhi bahut sangdosh may kharaab ho jaatey hain. Fir bataao unki kya gati hogi? Satguru ka nindak baney toh oonch thaur pa nahee sakengey." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 28.09.07, pg 2)

- 1969 kay baad BKs say ShivBaba kay Sakar part kay baarey may poocha jaaye toh vay kahtey hain ki 1969 kay baad ShivBaba ka koi Sakar part nahee hai. Jab bhi koi duvidha ho toh Paramdham may direct ShivBaba say connection jodkar Shrimat lay saktey hain. Lekin Baba toh kah rahey hain ki Murli sun-ney kay liye Brahma paas aayengey tab toh sunengey na. Prernaa say sunkar dikhao toh maaloom padey. Toh kya Paramdhaam may keval niraakaar ko Yaad karney say Shrimat mil saktee hai? Yadi nahee toh fir ShivBaba Sakar may kahaan Murli sunaa rahey hain?

“Maya attacks even the nice children. Some become such fools who say that their direct connection is with ShivBaba. But one will certainly have to come in front of Brahma, will he not? Alright, even if you go and sit at home; how will you listen to Murli? What will you do? They say – this Brahma is also an effort-maker. We are also effort-makers. Everyone does study from ShivBaba, but only when one comes to Brahma that one can listen (to Murli), isn’t it? Listen (to Murli) through inspiration and show, then we would come to know. Then sometimes Baba even stops the (supply of) Murlis (to such children). One takes birth from Brahma and then dies; then everything ends. How will they obtain the inheritance? There are many such dullheaded, who get spoilt under the influence of bad company. Then tell what will be their fate? If one causes defamation of the Satguru, then one will not be able to achieve the elevated destination.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 28.09.07, pg 2 published by BKs)

- After 1969, when BKs are asked about the corporeal part of ShivBaba they say that there is no corporeal part of ShivBaba after 1969. Whenever one is in confusion, then one can obtain Shrimat directly from ShivBaba by establishing connection with Him. But Baba is telling that only when one comes to Brahma that one can listen (to Murli), isn’t it? Listen (to Murli) through inspiration and show, then we would come to know. So, can one get Shrimat by remembering just the incorporeal in the Soul World? If not, then where is ShivBaba narrating Murli in corporeal form?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

"Bahut bachchey saadhaaran roop dekh moonjhtey hain, ultaa bolney lag padtey hain. Achchey-achchey bachchey unko bhi Maya chamaat maar deti hai. Samajhtey hain – bas jo kuch hai niraakaar hee hai. So toh theek hai na. Niraakaar nahee hota toh ham tum kaisey hotey. Parantu niraakaar ko toh rath jaroor chaahiye na. Rath bigar kya karengey, ShivBaba kya karega? Rath may aaye tab toh tum unsay milengey. Tumhee say sunoon, tumhee say baithoon. Toh rath jaroor chaahiye na. Achcha saakaar bigar niraakaar ko Yaad kar dikhaao. Kya tumko gyaan prernaa say milega? Fir merey paas aaye hee kyon ho? Yah Baba bhi kahta hai ki varsa toh ShivBaba say lena hai. ShivBaba kahtey hain mai is saadhaaran tan may baith padhaataa hoon. Padhaai toh jaroor chaahiye na. Bahut achchey-achchey bachhon ka maatha hee fir jaataa hai. Doh-chaar center kholtey toh bas ahankaar aa jaataa hai. Fir ultaa boltey rahtey hain. Fir kabhi buddhi may aa bhi jaataa hai ki yah hamney theek nahee kahaa, fir pashchaataap kartey hain. Baba kahtey hain mai saakaar bigar kaisey samjhaaunga. Ismay prernaa kee toh baat hee nahee." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.09.07, pg 2&3)

- Baba toh kah rahey hain ki saakaar bigar niraakaar ko Yaad kar dikhaao. Kya tumko gyaan prernaa say milega? Lekin BKs toh kahtey hain ki 1969 kay baad niraakaar Shiv Pitaa Paramdhaam may hain, isliye Paramdhaam may niraakaar jyoti bindu roop may ShivBaba ko Yaad karnaa hai. Toh kyaa Paramdhaam may keval niraakaar ko Yaad karnaa Shreemat kay anusaar hai? Yadi nahi toh fir ShivBaba saakaar may kahaan part bajaa rahey hain?

“Many children get confused on seeing the ordinary form; they start speaking in an opposite way. Maya slaps even the nice children. They think – the incorporeal one is everything. That is alright, isn’t it? Had the incorporeal one not been there, how could I or you have existed? But the incorporeal one certainly requires a Chariot, doesn’t He? What can He do without a Chariot? What can ShivBaba do? Only when He comes in a Chariot that you can meet Him. (It is said that) “I shall listen only to you, I shall sit only with you.” So, the Chariot is certainly required, isn’t it? OK, remember the incorporeal without the corporeal and show. Will you get knowledge through inspiration? Then why did you come to me in the first place? This Baba also says that the inheritance has to be obtained from ShivBaba. ShivBaba says I sit in this ordinary body and teach. Knowledge is certainly required, isn’t it? The brains of very nice children get twisted. No sooner than they open two-four centers they become egotistic. Then they keep speaking in an opposite way. Then sometimes it even comes to their intellect that whatever they spoke was not proper. Then they repent. Baba says how will I explain without the corporeal (medium)? There is no question of inspiration in this at all.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.09.07, pg 2&3 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that “remember the incorporeal without the corporeal and show. Will you get knowledge through inspiration?” But BKs say that 1969 onwards incorporeal Father Shiv is in the Soul World. That is why we must remember ShivBaba as a point of light in the Soul World. So is the remembrance of just the incorporeal in the Soul World in accordance with Shrimat? If not, then where is ShivBaba playing His part in corporeal form?
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

arjun wrote:"Niraakaar nahee hota toh ham tum kaisey hotey" (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.09.07, pg 2&3)

“ Had the incorporeal one not been there, how could I or you have existed ?”
(Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.09.07, pg 2&3 published by BKs)
Who is the speaker here? Brahma baba ?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

vrkrao wrote:Who is the speaker here? Brahma Baba ?
Yes.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

In the quoted Murli point it is said we have to follow mother and Father. Then it is said we have the aim to become a deity. So I assume by following mother and Father we achieve the aim. But the supreme Father does not become a deity. Also mother and Father has to have a relationship of equality. A point plus a corporeal being (a male) does not make a couple. Mother and Father become our spiritual mother and Father in the Confluence Age because they are advanced in knowledge, then they become Lakshmi and Narayan and we follow them to achieve the aim to become like that.
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 11

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 11

“Maya attacks even the nice children. Some become SUCH FOOLS who say that their ‘DIRECT’ connection is with ShivBaba (through their ‘bodily’ guru, V D D – the DoG). But one will CERTAINLY have to come in front of Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani), will he not? Alright, even if you go and sit at home; how will you listen to Murli? What will you do? They say – this Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) is also an effort-maker. We are also effort-makers. Everyone does study from ShivBaba (S S S), but only when ONE COMES to BRAHMA (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani – FIRST when he is in Sakar - until 1969, THEN when He becomes Avyakt, to date) that one can listen, isn’t it? Listen through inspiration (of ‘bodily’ gurus, like V D D) and show, then we would come to know. Then sometimes Baba even stops the Murlis. One takes birth from Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and then dies; then EVERYTHING ENDS. How will they obtain the inheritance? There are many such dull headed (gullible followers of the DoG), who get spoilt under the influence of BAD COMPANY (of bodily gurus, like V D D). Then tell, what will be their fate? If one causes DEFAMATION (covertly, overtly and subvertly) of the Satguru (S S S), then one will not be able to achieve the elevated destination.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 28.09.07, pg 2 published by BKs)

Pure version of S S S spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, BEFORE 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ‘saput’, 'sagey', 'mateley' Children - principal rulers of G A and S A!

Above version of S S S, has been HIJACKED by the DoG, AFTER 1969, to FALSELY project himself as Prajapita Brahma, Confluence Age Krishna, Narayan, etc., and CONFIRM his HKhood!

This is another CLEAR example of the HKhood of the DoG (Defamer of God) and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

Since their intellects have been INVERTED by the DoG, after 1969, with the CORRUPTED interpretations of the Pure Versions of S S S, the gullible followers of the DoG cannot PERCEIVE the PURE INTENT of S S S, as per their governing ‘sankars’, which are currently operating at LESS THAN 8 Celestial Degrees Purity, in the ‘shooting’ period of the Confluence Age, as in the case of their ‘bodily’ guru, V D D !!! As a result of this, they are UNABLE to TRULY COMPREHEND the Pure Versions of S S S, with respect to the ACTUAL time-frames within the EWD, and they perpetually keep MIXING them up with DIFFERENT time-frames!

The above Version was spoken by S S S, through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, BEFORE 1969, to caution ‘CERTAIN’ souls, who, AT THAT TIME, due to their ARROGANCE of body-consciousness, were not giving due regard to BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and were SUCH FOOLS, who delusively believed that their ‘DIRECT’ connection was with ShivBaba! EVIDENTLY, these were the VERY SAME SOULS, who, in their current bodily vehicles, are the avid followers of the DoG, who CONTINUE to have TOTAL DISREGARD for BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, by implying he is HK, etc.

These souls of the Ravan Clan INFILTRATED the Yagya through the clandestine process of ENTRYISM, and got themselves ENTRENCHED and ENSCONCED in the Yagya, PRIOR 1969, in their previous bodily costumes, to enable Ravan or Maya to TRANGRESS, and INFRINGE upon the Yagya COMPREHENSIVELY through these SWINDLERS and EXTORTIONISTS, who, in their current bodily costumes, are the gullible followers of the DoG - being the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan or Satan – the RESULTANT NEGATIVE ENERGY !!!

Prior 1969, these ‘kaput’ Children, did not have regard for BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and became SUCH FOOLS who said that their ‘DIRECT’ connection was with ShivBaba! Hence, their intellect was ‘LOCKED’, as per Drama Plan!
After 1969, these VERY SAME SOULS, in their current bodily costumes, STILL HAVE NO ACCURATE REGARD for BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, hence they can NEITHER CORRECTLY COMPREHEND the Pure Versions of S S S, which were spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, prior 1969, NOR the Pure Versions of S S S, which are still being spoken through the subtle vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, after 1969 ! Since they could not receive the TRUE inheritance from S S S through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani in their previous births, and since they have EFFECTIVELY DIVORCED themselves from meeting S S S through the subtle vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, in their present births, they have NO OPTION but to ERRONEOUSLY consider that the DoG is the corporeal vehicle of S S S, through whom they ERRONEOUSLY BELIEVE they can receive their inheritance of RamRajya, when in ACTUALITY they can only receive the inheritance of Ravan Rajya !!!

Since their intellects get ‘LOCKED’, PERFECTLY as per Drama Plan, they can NEVER comprehend the TRUE INTENT of S S S, either in the SMs or the AVs, and hence they keep on corrupting the Versions, due to their INVERTED intellects; and, in this sense, the Murlis are EFFECTIVELY STOPPED for them !!!

Besides the CONFUSION of the time-frames within the EWD, they are also THOROUGHLY CONFUSED about the CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER in which the Versions were spoken by S S S, and the ACTUAL CONTEXTS in which they were spoken, owing to their lack of perception of the three aspects of TIME, within the EWD!
For example, S S S spoke of the soul as the form of a ‘thumb’ or the form of a ‘flame’ in the earlier Versions, before clarifying the soul to be a ‘point’ source of luminous spiritual light energy! Thus the earlier Versions become automatically redundant, with the later ‘SUBTLER’ clarifications, with the SIMULTANEOUS development of ‘soul-consciousness’, in the evolutionary spiritual journey of the individual soul. Thus, when endeavouring to justify the CORRUPTED interpretation of the DoG, who directs them to remember S S S in his own corporeal vehicle, they blatantly utilise the earlier redundant Versions of S S S, without taking into cognizance the later updated clarifications, which are more relevant and appropriate, and which are ACTUALLY PRACTICALLY EXPERIENCED by the ‘saput’ Children, who continue to receive PRACTICAL SUSTENANCE from both S S S and BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani to date, as a result of which, they are CLEARLY ABLE TO PERCEIVE the various GROSS and SUBTLE forms, nuances and TRICKS of Ravan or Maya !!!

By ‘direct connection’ the ‘saput’ Children mean that they are SUCCESSFULLY endeavouring to maintain an UNADULTERATED REMEMBRANCE of S S S, as CLEARLY DIRECTED by S S S HIMSELF, with FULL and COMPLETE regard for BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, the SOLE Chariot of S S S, and FULL and COMPLETE PURE, UNADULTERATED APPRECIATION of the SMs spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani prior 1969, and the AVs still being spoken through the subtle vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani to date – there being ABSOLUTELY NO ELEMENT OF ANY ARROGANCE INVOLVED, in this case !!! The DoG and the ‘kaput’ Children are merely influenced, SUPERFICIALLY, by the words which they hear or read in the SMs and AVs, or in the views expressed by the ‘saput’ Children, WITHOUT having the ABILITY to APPRECIATE the TRUE INTENT and the REAL SPIRIT contained therein !!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT Maya IS ALL ABOUT !!!
BKWSU Rev SM dated 26.09.2014 wrote: 1. However, the study is very easy; EVEN AN INFANT can understand it. It is only in THIS REMEMBRANCE that there is a war with Maya. You try to remember the Father (S S S ALONE), and Maya pulls you to her and makes you forget. You would not say that Shiv Baba is sitting in you or that you are Shiva - no. You are a soul and you have to remember Shiv Baba (S S S). It is not that Shiva has entered you; that cannot be possible. The Father says: I DO NOT ENTER ANYONE ELSE. I ONLY RIDE IN THIS Chariot (‘EES rath’) (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and explain to YOU Children (principal rulers of G A and S A). Yes, if a child has a dull intellect and a good seeker comes, I can enter that child for the sake of service and give drishti to that seeker. I cannot sit in that one all the time. I can adopt many forms and benefit anyone. However, NO ONE (including V D D) can say that Shiv Baba has entered him and that this is what Shiv Baba is telling him – NO! Shiv Baba ONLY explains to the Children (principal rulers of G A and S A) . The main thing is to become pure so that you can then go to the pure world.

2. The Father has given you Shrimat: Make effort for your progress. Do not be concerned about others. Otherwise, there would be concern for so many things. Simply remember Me, that is all. Just continue with the method for which you have called Me. You have to claim your inheritance from the Father. Do not get involved in other things. This is why Baba repeatedly says: Attention! Check that your intellect does not go anywhere else (including towards ‘bodily’ gurus, like V D D). You should obey God's Shrimat. There is not any benefit in anything else. The main thing is to become pure. Remember this firmly: Our Baba is our Baba, our Teacher and also our Preceptor. Definitely keep this in your heart: The Father is the Father, He is TEACHING US. He is teaching us Yoga. When a teacher is TEACHING YOU, your intellect's Yoga is connected to ONLY THE TEACHER (and NONE OTHER) and the study. This Father says: You now belong to the Father. You are the Children, and this is why you are sitting HERE and STUDYING with the Teacher. No matter where you live, you belong to the Father, and then you also have to pay attention to the study. If you remember Shiv Baba, your sins will be absolved and you will become satopradhan. NO ONE ELSE can give this knowledge. People are in extreme darkness (the gullible followers of the DoG are in the GREATEST DARKNESS OF ALL !!!). Look how much strength there is in knowledge! Where do you receive this strength from? You receive this strength from the Father through which you become pure.

Golden Heart
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

golden heart wrote:Besides the CONFUSION of the time-frames within the EWD, they are also THOROUGHLY CONFUSED about the CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER in which the Versions are spoken by S S S, and the ACTUAL CONTEXTS in which they are spoken, owing to their lack of perception of the three aspects of TIME, within the EWD!
For example, S S S spoke of the soul as the form of a ‘thumb’ or the form of a ‘flame’ in the earlier Versions, before confirming the soul to be a ‘point’ source of luminous spiritual light energy! Thus the earlier Versions become automatically redundant, with the later ‘SUBTLER’ clarifications, with the SIMULTANEOUS development of ‘soul-consciousness’, in the evolutionary spiritual journey of the individual soul. Thus, when endeavouring to justify the CORRUPTED interpretation of the DoG, who directs them to remember S S S in his corporeal vehicle, they blatantly utilise the earlier redundant Versions of S S S, without taking into cognizance the later updated clarifications, which are more relevant and appropriate, and which are ACTUALLY PRACTICALLY EXPERIENCED by the ‘saput’ Children, who continue to receive PRACTICAL SUSTENANCE from both S S S and BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani to date, as a result of which, they are CLEARLY ABLE TO PERCEIVE the various GROSS and SUBTLE forms, nuances and TRICKS of Ravan or Maya !!!
Okay brother Golden Heart, so you are saying that the following point from 1971, originally narrated in 1966, refers to souls at that time who were still remembering an imperishable flame, rather than a point of light... some ten years or more after Baba first clarified this issue!

“All right, what is the Supreme Soul whom you remember? You say that He is a form of an imperishable light. But He is not like this. It is wrong to remember an imperishable light. Remembrance should be accurate, shouldn’t it? Just gossip will not work. One should know accurately.” [Mu 09.05.71]

Doesn't seem that logical to me... especially when Baba has told us in so many other points quoted earlier in this thread, that we have to remember Him through Brahma.

Om Shanti
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 12

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 12

“Many children get confused on seeing the ORDINARY form (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani); they start speaking in an OPPOSITE way (OPPOSER of GOD and Defamer of God – DoG – being the chief instrument to DERIDE, DEFAME, MOCK, OPPOSE and INSULT GOD, gullibly aped by his ‘maha-murkh’ STUPID and FOOLISH followers). Maya slaps even the nice children. They think – the incorporeal one is everything. That is alright, isn’t it? Had the incorporeal one not been there, how could I or you have existed? But the incorporeal one certainly requires a Chariot, doesn’t He? What can He do without a Chariot? What can ShivBaba ( S S S ) do? Only when He comes in a Chariot (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) that you can meet Him. (It is said that) “I shall listen only to you, I shall sit only with you.” So, the Chariot is certainly required, isn’t it? OK, remember the incorporeal without the corporeal and show. Will you get knowledge through inspiration? Then why did you come to Me in the first place? This Baba (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) also says that the inheritance has to be obtained from ShivBaba. ShivBaba says I sit in THIS (EES) ORDINARY body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and TEACH. Knowledge is certainly required, isn’t it? The brains of very nice children (like the DoG and his gullible followers) get TWISTED (INVERTED by the DoG). No sooner than they open two-four centres they become egotistic. Then they keep speaking in an OPPOSITE way. Then sometimes it even comes to their intellect that whatever they spoke was not proper. Then they repent. Baba says how will I explain without the corporeal (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani)? There is no question of inspiration (of bodily gurus, like V D D) in this, AT ALL !!!” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.09.07, pg 2&3 published by BKs)

Pure version of S S S spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, BEFORE 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ‘saput’, 'sagey', 'mateley' Children - principal rulers of G A and S A!

Above version of S S S, has been HIJACKED by the DoG, AFTER 1969, to FALSELY project himself as Prajapita Brahma, Confluence Age Krishna, Confluence Age Narayan, etc., and CONFIRM his HKhood!

This is another CLEAR, ABSOLUTELY INFALLIBLE PROOF of the HKhood of the DoG (Defamer of God) and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

Since their intellects have been INVERTED by the DoG, after 1969, with the CORRUPTED interpretations of the Pure Versions of S S S, the gullible followers of the DoG cannot PERCEIVE the PURE INTENT of S S S, as per their governing ‘sankars’, which are currently operating at LESS THAN 8 Celestial Degrees Purity, in the ‘shooting’ period of the Confluence Age, as ALSO in the case of their ‘bodily’ guru, V D D !!! As a result of this, they are UNABLE to TRULY PERCEIVE the Pure Versions of S S S, with respect to the ACTUAL time-frames within the EWD, and they perpetually keep MIXING them up with DIFFERENT time-frames! When their intellects are ACTUALLY INVERTED, HOW CAN THE LOGIC OF THEIR INTELLECTS ACCURATELY PERCEIVE THE PURE INTENT OF S S S ??? These aspects will be clarified further, as we move on!

The above Version was spoken by S S S, through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, BEFORE 1969, to caution ‘CERTAIN’ souls, who, AT THAT TIME, due to their ARROGANCE of body-consciousness, were not giving due regard to BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and were SUCH FOOLS, who delusively believed that, SINCE THE INCORPOREAL ONE IS EVERYTHING, they could have ‘DIRECT’ connection with ShivBaba, and there was no need to give due regard to the SOLE Chariot of ShivBaba - BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani! EVIDENTLY, these WERE the VERY SAME SOULS, who, in their current bodily vehicles, ARE the avid followers of the DoG, who CONTINUE to have TOTAL DISREGARD for BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, by implying he is HK, etc. They are now DELUSIVELY made to believe that they can have ‘DIRECT’ connection with ShivBaba, through their bodily guru, V D D, who is the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan, and who is IMPERSONATING as personified ShivBaba!!!

THIS VERSION IS AN ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC EXAMPLE of how the DoG CLEARLY OPPOSES GOD, by PERSISTENTLY propagating that the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is not ordinary, WHEN GOD HIMSELF CLEARLY DECLARES that the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is ORDINARY! The ‘maha-murkh’, STUPID, SPIRITUAL IDIOTS, gullible followers of the DoG, BLINDLY FOLLOW the DoG, since they DO NOT POSSESS the required Purity of the Intellect to discern what S S S has ACTUALLY said in this Version, and what they are made to believe by the DoG! This SINGULAR EXAMPLE IS SUFFICIENT for any soul with a Pure Intellect to THOROUGHLY COMPREHEND how the Pure Versions of GOD are MANIPULATED, TWISTED and CORRUPTED by the DoG and his gullible BLIND followers !!! NO FURTHER PROOF would be required by souls with a Pure Intellect! However, the BLIND followers of the DoG would STILL NOT BE IN A POSITION TO PERCEIVE what is being ABSOLUTELY CLARIFIED HERE, and would therefore, CONTINUE with their ARROGANCE of body-consciousness, and continue to propagate the CORRUPTED versions of the DoG, being the ‘intoxicating faeces’ of the REVERSED ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE - ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN, OF COURSE !!!
NO BLAME CAN BE APPORTIONED TO ANY ACTOR IN THIS EWD, SINCE EACH AND EVERY ONE IS ENACTING THEIR ACCURATE, PRE-DESTINED ROLE WITHIN THE EWD !!!

These souls of the Ravan Clan INFILTRATED the Yagya through the clandestine process of ENTRYISM, and got themselves ENTRENCHED and ENSCONCED in the Yagya, PRIOR 1969, in their previous bodily costumes, to enable Ravan or Maya to TRANGRESS, and INFRINGE upon the Yagya COMPREHENSIVELY through these SWINDLERS and EXTORTIONISTS, who, in their current bodily costumes are the gullible followers of the DoG, being the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan or Satan – the RESULTANT NEGATIVE ENERGY !!!
IN FACT, Ravan INFLUENCED these VERY SAME souls of the Ravan Clan to CUT, MODIFY and ALTER the contents of the Pure Versions of S S S, both in the SMs, prior 1969, as well as in the AVs, after 1969 !!! These ‘ravening wolves’ in sheep’s attire carried out these blasphemous tasks (sub-consciously, covertly and clandestinely) right from inception of the Yagya, by infiltrating the Murli departments of the Yagya, (prior 1969, as well as after 1969) so that later on, after 1969, they could use same as ‘evidence against the Yagya’, to continue to TWIST the TRUE INTENT of S S S, and COMPLETELY INVERT the INTERPRETATIONS, to enable them to GENERATE and propagate AN INVERTED PHILOSOPHY to be ACCURATELY in consonance with the IDEOLOGIES proliferating in the Outer Broad Drama or Ravan Rajya – ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN, OF COURSE – NOTHING NEW !!!

Prior 1969, these ‘kaput’ Children, did not have regard for BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and became SUCH FOOLS, who delusively believed that, SINCE THE INCORPOREAL ONE IS EVERYTHING, they could have ‘DIRECT’ connection with ShivBaba, and there was no need to give due regard to the SOLE Chariot of ShivBaba - BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani! Hence, their intellects were ‘LOCKED’, as per Drama Plan! After 1969, these VERY SAME SOULS, in their current bodily costumes, STILL HAVE NO ACCURATE REGARD for BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, hence they can NEITHER CORRECTLY COMPREHEND the Pure Versions of S S S, which were spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani prior 1969, NOR the Pure Versions of S S S, which are still being spoken through the subtle vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani after 1969! Since they could not receive the TRUE inheritance from S S S through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani in their previous births, and since they have EFFECTIVELY DIVORCED themselves from meeting S S S through the subtle vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, in their current births, they have NO OPTION but to consider that the DoG is the corporeal vehicle of S S S, through whom they ERRONEOUSLY BELIEVE they can receive their inheritance of RamRajya, when in ACTUALITY they can only receive the inheritance of Ravan Rajya !!! These aspects will be clarified further, as we move on!

By ‘direct connection’ the ‘saput’ Children mean that they are endeavouring to maintain an UNADULTERATED REMEMBRANCE of S S S, as CLEARLY DIRECTED by S S S HIMSELF, with FULL and COMPLETE regard to BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, the SOLE Chariot of S S S, and FULL and COMPLETE PURE, UNADULTERATED APPRECIATION of the SMs spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and the AVs still being spoken through the subtle vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and with the FULL and COMPLETE awareness that the INCORPOREAL essentially requires a corporeal medium to explain the CORRECT method of ACCURATE REMEMBRANCE, which HE does through the SOLE Chariot of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani – there being ABSOLUTELY NO ELEMENT OF ANY ARROGANCE INVOLVED in this case !!!

The ‘kaput’ Children are merely influenced, SUPERFICIALLY, by the words which they hear or read in the SMs and AVs, or in the views expressed by the ‘saput’ Children, WITHOUT having the ABILITY to APPRECIATE the TRUE INTENT and the REAL SPIRIT contained therein, DUE TO THEIR INVERTED INTELLECTS !!!
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT Maya IS ALL ABOUT !!!
BKWSU Rev SM dated 26.09.2014 wrote: You know that you cannot receive this knowledge ANYWHERE ELSE or AT ANY OTHER TIME. This is a study. The first main teaching you receive now is: Remember the Father! Instil the faith that the Father is TEACHING you. God speaks: I TEACH YOU (principal rulers of G A and S A) Raja Yoga. No human being can say this. When a teacher is teaching you, you would surely remember him. That One is also the unlimited Father. He is making us into the masters of heaven, but how can souls become pure? No one can tell you this. Even if they call themselves God or anything else, they cannot make you pure. Nowadays, (in the ‘shooting’ period of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age) many have become God (like the DoG) ! People have become CONFUSED! They say that innumerable religions emerge (INITIATED by the DoG, after 1969, in the ‘shooting’ period of the Confluence Age), and so how can we tell which is right?
BKWSU Rev SM dated 29.09.2014 wrote: 1. You also know that the unlimited Father comes in THIS (EES) Chariot (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). When you say “BapDada”, you know that it is Shiv Baba sitting in THIS Chariot (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and giving you His introduction.

2. YOU have the knowledge that Baba ( S S S ) comes in THIS body of Brahma (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). THIS one is called the Father of Humanity (Prajapita Brahma). Shiva is the Father of all souls. THIS ONE (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, Father of Humanity) is called the great, great grandfather. YOU have now become His Children (principal rulers of G A and S A).

3. People still sing: When the Sun of Knowledge rises, the darkness of ignorance is dispelled, but they do not understand the meaning of that. They don’t understand what the Sun is or when He rises. The Father explains that the Sun of Knowledge ( S S S ) is ALSO called the Ocean of Knowledge. The unlimited Father ( S S S ) is the Ocean of Knowledge.

4. The Father ( S S S ) sits here (in the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and explains to YOU spiritual children. This is called the meeting of the souls with the Supreme Soul. You understand that the Father has entered THIS Chariot (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). This meeting is called a gathering (‘mela’). When we return home, that too is a gathering. The Father Himself sits here and TEACHES YOU. He is the Father as well as the Teacher. Imbibe this one point very well. Do not forget it! Now, the Father is incorporeal; He does not have a body of His own. Therefore, He definitely has to adopt a body. He Himself says: I have to take the support of matter. Otherwise, how could I speak? It is not possible to speak without a body. Therefore, the Father ENTERS THIS BODY ( of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). THIS one (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) is given the name “Brahma”.

5. YOU have come here because the Father has given YOU His introduction. YOU have come to the Father. Where is the Father? In THIS Chariot (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani); THIS IS THE IMMORTAL THRONE !!!

6. The Father says: Remember Me ALONE and you will become pure. I come to purify the impure. You immortal souls are sitting on your individual thrones. Baba has also taken THIS throne on loan (since HE has no throne or body of HIS own). The Father enters THIS lucky Chariot (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). Some say that the Supreme Soul does not have a name or form. That is not possible. They call out to Him and also sing His praise, and so He must surely be something. Because of being tamopradhan (like the DoG and his gullible followers) they DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING (in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE) !!!.

7. The Father TEACHES you Raja Yoga and you then claim your kingdom. There is no doubt about this. YOU children know that the first number, the most loved, is the Father ( S S S ) and then the next most loved is Shri Krishna (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, in his very first birth in G A). You know that Shri Krishna is number ONE, the first prince of heaven (the PEAK-CREAM OF HUMANITY). He then takes 84 births. I enter his body in his last birth (of Shri Krishna - BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). You now have to become pure from impure. It is the Father who is the Purifier.

All above are the Pure Versions of S S S spoken through the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, BEFORE 1969, EXCLUSIVELY for the ‘saput’, 'sagey', 'mateley' Children - principal rulers of G A and S A!

Golden Heart
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear golden heart, Om Shanti. There is no dispute over the fact that Shiv came in the body of Brahma Baba, but ShivBaba Himself through the body of Shankar is now clarifying that He entered the body of Brahma Baba only to play the role of a Mother. The role of a Father was not played through Brahma. And since everywhere in the world a mother is more attractive than the Father in general, even in case of alokik mother and Father, the alokik mother, i.e. Brahma (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had an attractive extraordinary personality, which every BK Dadi or Senior Sister and brother vouches for. Every Dadi mentions with pride how Brahma Baba used to enter the court rooms of Kings and had the free permission to enter the queens' palaces. Even the kings admired his personality. So, how can his body be called an ordinary body? When compared to the Mother's part, the role of Shankar (the Father's part) is very ordinary. The personality of Shankar is so ordinary that most BKs hate to see even his face. It is in such an ordinary body that Father Shiv enters and is revealed as God, the Father of the entire world.

Just see the photograph below. There is a gathering of BKs with Mama and Baba sitting in the middle. The personality of Brahma Baba clearly comes out as the most distinguished in the entire gathering.
Brahma-Mamma and children on terrace.jpg
So, Shiv plays the part of a Mother through the extraordinary personality of Brahma Baba and Shiv plays the role of a Father through the ordinary personality of Shankar.

OGS,
Arjun