Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVs .

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVISI

Post by Roy »

Dear Golden Heart... i enjoyed the tale you weaved about how the souls who are now calling themselves PBKs, infiltrated the Murli dept of the Yagya and were responsible for the cutting and editing that took place, before 1969 in the Murlis. I don't even think that happened until after 1969, following Brahma Baba's death and the subsequent challenging by Virendra Dev Dixit ji, of the BKs understanding of these important points, that he was discovering for the first time as he studied the Murlis between 1969/70 and 1976... Although the BKs were of course responsible for the shooting of making Krishna Brahma Baba the God of the Gita, by placing his name in the form of Pitashri, in front of ShivBaba's on the Murlis... so it's not impossible that between 1965 and 1969, following Mama's death through cancer, and after which things began to take a downward spiral in the BK Yagya(which the above is an example of, and eventually resulted in Brahma Baba's death by heart attack through stress), that other atrocities were being performed even then in the form of cutting and editing. It is clear to anyone who is not attached to Brahma Baba Krishna, that the souls who ignore Shrimat are the very ones who cling to him so tightly... and yet were the ones responsible for breaking his heart, through their opposing behaviour.

But even Brahma Baba wasn't beyond breaking Shrimat and a big mistake he made was that he would accept openly that Father Shiv entered him, when the point you posted a few days ago, clearly tells us this is inaccurate...

"However, the study is very easy; evan an infant can understand it. It is only in this remembrance that there is a war with Maya. You try to remember the Father and Maya pulls you to her and makes you forget. You would not say that Shiv Baba is sitting in you or that you are Shiva - no. You are a soul and you have to remember Shiv Baba. It is not that Shiva has entered you; that cannot be possible. The Father says: I do not enter anyone else ... I only ride in this Chariot and explains to you Children. Yes, if a child has a dull intellect and a good seeker comes, I can enter that child for the sake of service and give drishti to that seeker. I cannot sit in that one all the time. I can adopt many forms and benefit anyone. However, NO ONE can say that Shiv Baba has entered him and that this is what Shiv Baba is telling him – NO! Shiv Baba only explains to the Children. The main thing is to become pure so that you can then go to the pure world." [Mu 26.09.14]

It is my understanding that Brahma Baba himself would say or at least accept, that Father Shiv entered him... which is very different to Father Shiv Himself entering him, and saying I, or the Father enter this one. But by accepting openly that Father Shiv entered him, he (the soul of Krishna) proclaimed himself as God (i.e. Shivoham) and thus receives the title of Hiranyakashap... Virendra Dev Dixit ji does not claim or accept that Father Shiv enters him... in fact, Shankar is the Head of the Yadavas... he does not accept any god in corporeal form.

"The head of Yadavas is Shankar." [Mu 28.05.71]

Om Shanti
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

The cutting must have been taking place still from the time when Brahma Baba had been alive, since there is mention about it in the Murlis, spoken through his mouth, reference to complains from children that they receive the Murlis having been cut are their jewels are stolen.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

sita wrote:The cutting must have been taking place still from the time when Brahma Baba had been alive, since there is mention about it in the Murlis, spoken through his mouth, reference to complains from children that they receive the Murlis having been cut are their jewels are stolen.
I assumed this point was referring to a future time, i wasn't aware cutting went on in the 60s!
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I think it refers to the case when children used to go on service and used to receive the recent Murlis by post. Having in mind Murlis were handwritten or written on typewriter where there is no backspace, errors must have been something common. Hence the importance of the tape recording that reproduces the Murli accurately has been outlined many times in the Murli.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Quoted from the BK Section:

“Murli likhna bahut achhi service hai, sabhi khush hongey, aasheervaad karengey. Baba akshar bahut achhey hain. Nahee toh likhtey hain akshar achhey nahee. Baba hamko Vani cut karke bhej detey hain. Hamaarey ratnon kee chori ho jaati hai. Baba ham adhikaari hain – jo aapkey mukhh say ratna nikaltey hain vah sab hamaarey paas aaney chaahiye. Yah kahengey vahee jo ananya hongey. Murli kee seva bahut achhi reeti karnee chaahiye. Sabhi bhashaen seekhnee chaahiye. Marathi, Gujrati aadi...Jaisey Baba rahamdil hai bachhon ko bhi rahamdil ban-na hai.” (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli dinaank 12.03.07, pg.3)

“Writing Murlis is a very good service; everyone would feel happy; they would give blessings. Baba the writing (akshar or letters) is very good. Otherwise they write that the writing is not good. Baba, they cut and send the Vanis to us. Our gems are stolen. Baba we are entitled that – all the gems that emerge from your mouth should reach us. These words would be spoken only by those who are ananya (in literal sense it means unique, but could also mean ‘dear ones’). The service of Murlis should be done very nicely. One must learn all the languages. Marathi, Gujarati, etc... Just as Baba is merciful, the children must also become merciful.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 12.03.07, pg.3 published by BKs)
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thank you for the comments and Murli point, Sita and Arjun Bhai!
Golden Heart
Supreme Spiritual Surgeon
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 13

Post by Golden Heart »

Sweetest, Beloved Golden Hearts,

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 13
golden heart wrote: THIS VERSION IS AN ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC EXAMPLE of how the DoG CLEARLY OPPOSES GOD, by PERSISTENTLY propagating that the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is not ordinary, WHEN GOD HIMSELF CLEARLY DECLARES that the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is ORDINARY! The ‘maha-murkh’, STUPID, SPIRITUAL IDIOTS, gullible followers of the DoG, BLINDLY FOLLOW the DoG, since they DO NOT POSSESS the required Purity of the Intellect to discern what S S S has ACTUALLY said in this Version, and what they are made to believe by the DoG! This SINGULAR EXAMPLE IS SUFFICIENT for any soul with a Pure Intellect to THOROUGHLY COMPREHEND how the Pure Versions of GOD are MANIPULATED, TWISTED and CORRUPTED by the DoG and his gullible BLIND followers !!! NO FURTHER PROOF would be required by souls with a Pure Intellect!
However, the BLIND followers of the DoG would STILL NOT BE IN A POSITION TO PERCEIVE what is being ABSOLUTELY CLARIFIED HERE, and would therefore, CONTINUE with their ARROGANCE of body-consciousness, and continue to propagate the CORRUPTED versions of the DoG, being the ‘intoxicating faeces’ of the REVERSED ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE - ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN, OF COURSE !!!

The ‘kaput’ Children are merely influenced, SUPERFICIALLY, by the words which they hear or read in the SMs and AVs, or in the views expressed by the ‘saput’ Children, WITHOUT having the ABILITY to APPRECIATE the TRUE INTENT and the REAL SPIRIT contained therein, DUE TO THEIR INVERTED INTELLECTS !!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT Maya IS ALL ABOUT !!!
BKWSU Rev SM dated 22.09.2007 wrote: ShivBaba says: I sit in THIS (EES) ORDINARY body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and TEACH.
BKWSU Rev SM dated 26.09.2014 wrote: The Father says: I DO NOT ENTER ANYONE ELSE. I ONLY RIDE IN THIS Chariot (‘EES rath’) (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and explain to YOU Children (principal rulers of G A and S A). The MAIN thing is to become PURE so that you can then go to the pure world.
Supreme Father, Supreme Soul ( S S S ) has VERY EXPLICITLY DECLARED in above SMs that –

1. I sit in THIS (EES) ORDINARY body (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and TEACH.

2. I DO NOT ENTER ANYONE ELSE. I ONLY RIDE IN THIS Chariot (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani).

These are CLEAR, ABSOLUTELY INFALLIBLE PROOFS that –

The REAL WEALTH of K contained in the Pure Versions of S S S in SMs, UNLAWFULLY LOOTED by the DoG and his gullible followers, is of ABSOLUTELY NO USE TO THEM, (THIEVES can NEVER prosper, and their ‘LOOT’ can NEVER bring them any REAL BENEFIT and prosperity !!!), since their intellects are ‘LOCKED’, and they are NOT ABLE TO COMPREHEND THE TRUE, PURE INTENT OF S S S ! ! !
They UNABASHEDLY CONTINUE to OPPOSE and INSULT GOD by BLATANTLY TWISTING HIS PURE VERSIONS, OWING TO THEIR BLINDNESS AND ARROGANCE of body-consciousness, under the active influence of the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan or Satan – the DoG – (Ravanmat, Mayavimat, KUMAT – dictates of Ravan, Maya and EVIL!), amply supplemented by the CORRUPTED and ADULTERATED dictates of their own INVERTED INTELLECTS (Manmat), and the dictates of others (Parmat), TOTALLY IGNORING the PURE Shrimat of GOD-Father Shiva !!! The DoG and his gullible followers think they are MORE CLEVER than GOD in wrongly interpreting his Pure Versions, TOTALLY FAILING to take due cognizance of the fact that the INTENTIONS and VERSIONS of GOD would appear to be STRANGE INDEED to an IMPURE INTELLECT ( Teri gat-mat nyari hai !!! ).

Furthermore, THEY ARE COMPLETELY BLIND to the SIMPLEST DECLARATIONS MADE BY GOD HIMSELF, and DELUSIVELY CHOOSE to GULLIBLY ACCEPT and IMBIBE the CORRUPTED, ADULTERATED and INVERTED INTERPRETATIONS of Ravan or Satan (Shaitan), disseminated through the DoG !!!

In this manner, THEY SIMPLY DO NOT REALIZE, that they are, IN ABSOLUTE FACT, QUALIFYING, MODIFYING, IGNORING, ALTERING, TWISTING, CUTTING, PERVERTING and INVERTING the Pure Versions of God in the SMs and the AVs RIGHT HERE AND NOW, to be the instruments of Ravan to establish Ravan Rajya, as already AMPLY HIGHLIGHTED EARLIER !!! They are COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS of the FACT that their intellects have become FRAGMENTED and SEGMENTED by the CORRUPTED interpretations of the DoG, and there is ABSOLUTELY NO POSSIBILITY for them to appreciate the TRUE and PURE INTENT of S S S in the SMs and AVs, as long as they remain as SLAVES to Maya, under the active yoke of Ravan, leading them with a ‘leash’ through their very ‘nose’ !!!

Incorporeal Mother & Father, S S S, has EXPLICITLY DECLARED BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani as BOTH ‘alokik’ Mother, AS WELL AS Father, in various SMs and AVs, and THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT or ANY TRACE OF AMBIGUITY WHATSOEVER regarding this matter, for any soul with a PURE, DIVINE INTELLECT – the principal rulers of G A and S A, WHO CONSTANTLY CONTINUE TO RECEIVE ACTIVE, PRACTICAL AND DYNAMIC SUSTENANCE FROM THEIR PARLOKIK and ALOKIK PARENTS, TO DATE !!!

The DoG, MASQUERADING as ShivBaba, has CORRUPTED the Pure Versions of GOD, under the active influence of Ravan or Satan, and is ACTIVELY FALSIFYING SAME, and COMPLETELY MISLEADING his bewildered and gullible followers (Ravan Clan) - ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN, OF COURSE - NOTHING NEW !!!

There are many more THOROUGHLY ENTERTAINING and ENJOYABLE TALES of how the DoG has enticed the kumaris and mothers to have physical sexual intercourse with him, with FALSE PROMISES and PREMISES, (as confessed by them), which will be clarified further, as we move one!

If BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani would not have accepted that S S S had entered his corporeal vehicle, then THAT would be considered as ARROGANCE - and NOT HUMILITY!!!
Another CLEAR EXAMPLE of the INVERSION OF THE INTELLECTS of the gullible followers of the DoG !!!

These are CLEAR, ABSOLUTELY INFALLIBLE PROOFS of the HKhood of the DoG (Defamer of God) and his gullible followers, preparing themselves for the BROTHEL (Vaishalay) – Ravan Rajya - delusively believing OTHERWISE!!!

Further Classical Opposing Viewpoints to follow . . .

With Eternal, Infinite, Imperishable Divine LOVE . . . In Loveful Remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiv,
Golden Heart
Golden Heart
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

The INVERSION and PERVERSION of PURE Knowledge

Post by Golden Heart »

BKWSU Rev SM dated 31.10.2014 wrote: So THIS (spoken through the SOLE Chariot of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) is (PURE, UNADULTERATED) Knowledge; by changing (INVERTING) and moulding (PERVERTING) it, just see what they (the DoG and his gullible followers, under the 'inebriated' influence of Ravan) have done on the path of devotion (‘shooting’ of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age, after 1969)!
The whole thread of Knowledge is TOTALLY tangled. Only the one Father (S S S) can explain to them (IF they can give up their ARROGANCE and body-consciousness of holding on to the ‘Branch’ of REVERSED Advance Knowledge, and SINCERELY make the RIGHT efforts to become soul-conscious and maintain PURE, UNADULTERATED REMEMBRANCE of MOST BELOVED HEAVENLY GOD-Father, S S S).
With Eternal, Infinite, Imperishable Divine LOVE . . . In Loveful Remembrance of Supreme Soul Shiv,
Golden Heart
Golden Heart

The power of Ravan or Satan

Post by Golden Heart »

BKWSU Rev SM dated 01.11.2014 wrote: Just as the Father is powerful, so Maya too is very powerful. She is so powerful that she has pushed the WHOLE WORLD INTO A BROTHEL ! Therefore, you have to be very cautious. You should remember the Father ACCURATELY, (ONE Father, and NONE OTHER !) and with discipline. If you perform any action against the law, she makes you fall completely. You should never have any desire for trance, etc. Become totally ignorant of even the knowledge of desires. If you follow the Father's directions, all your desires will be fulfilled even without you asking. If you do not follow His instructions and take a wrong path (like the DoG), then it is possible that, instead of going to heaven, you will fall into hell. It has been remembered that an alligator swallowed an elephant. Those who used to give this knowledge to many and who used to offer ‘Bhog’ are not here today. Because of their UNLAWFUL BEHAVIOUR, they were totally influenced by Maya. Whilst becoming deities, they became devils. The Father knows that those who used to make very good efforts (in the beginning of the Yagya) and who were going to become deities, have become like devils (gullible followers of the DoG) and are living with devilish people; they have become TRAITORS. Those who belong to the Father and then belong to Maya are called TRAITORS. You have to keep an eye on yourself. If you disobey Shrimat, you will fall and YOU WON'T EVEN REALIZE IT ! The Father cautions you Children and tells you that your behaviour should not be such that you would be taken into the depths of hell.
Baba explained yesterday that many brothers hold committees amongst themselves and do everything without Shrimat and thereby cause disservice. If you do something without Shrimat, you continue to fall. In the beginning, Baba set up a mothers’ committee because the mothers have been given the urn of nectar. "Salutations to the Mothers" has been remembered. Even if the brothers create committees, there is not a saying "Salutations to the brothers". If you are not following Shrimat, you become trapped in Maya’s web. Baba had set up a committee of mothers and handed everything over to them. Generally, men, not women, cause bankruptcy. Therefore, the Father places the urn on the mothers. On this path of knowledge, even mothers can become bankrupt. Those who can become multimillion times fortunate can also be defeated by Maya and cause bankruptcy. Here, both men and women can become bankrupt, and they do become bankrupt! So many were defeated and left (and have NOW become the gullible followers of the DoG). That means that they became bankrupt. The Father explains that the people of Bharat (PBKs, in PARTICULAR) have become totally BANKRUPT ! Maya is so powerful that people are UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND what they were and HOW THEY HAVE COMPLETELY FALLEN ! Here, too, whilst some of you are climbing up, you forget Shrimat and then become bankrupt by following your own dictates (and become the gullible followers of the DoG). Those people become bankrupt but can then rise up again after five to seven years. Here, you become bankrupt for 84 births. You cannot claim a high status then (and belong to the Clan of Ravan – Ravan Sampradai). You keep becoming bankrupt (and don’t EVEN REALIZE IT ! ! !)
Golden Heart
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Golden heart wrote:2. I DO NOT ENTER ANYONE ELSE. I ONLY RIDE IN THIS Chariot (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani).
If Shiv does not enter in any other Chariot then who comes in Dadi Gulzar since 1969?

Baba speaks of a temporary and a permanent Chariot (mukarrar rath). Brahma Baba was a temporary Chariot and Shankar is the permanent Chariot.
Incorporeal Mother & Father, S S S, has EXPLICITLY DECLARED BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani as BOTH ‘alokik’ Mother, AS WELL AS Father, in various SMs and AVs, and THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT or ANY TRACE OF AMBIGUITY WHATSOEVER regarding this matter, for any soul with a PURE, DIVINE INTELLECT – the principal rulers of G A and S A, WHO CONSTANTLY CONTINUE TO RECEIVE ACTIVE, PRACTICAL AND DYNAMIC SUSTENANCE FROM THEIR PARLOKIK and ALOKIK PARENTS, TO DATE !!!
Brahma Baba has been referred to as Bari Maa (senior mother) or the real Jagdamba in the Murlis. The role of a Father was not played through him as nobody received inheritance of mukti and jeevanmukti through him.
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 14

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 14
BKWSU Rev SM dated 06.11.2014 wrote:1. This is Ravan’s kingdom (the Outer World - SUSTAINED by the DoG and his gullible followers - in the 'Yagya’ blue-print - 'shooting' period of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age); it is the devilish world of sinful souls. No one, but YOU (principal rulers of G A and S A), knows of these things. Ravan DOES EXIST, but no one recognizes him. There is also the image of Shiva but no one recognizes Him (ACCURATELY) either (other than the principal rulers of G A and S A, in Confluence Age).
2. ShivBaba, the Father, who makes you into the Masters of the World, is DEFAMED in Bharat (the MOST, in the ‘shooting’ period of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age - by the DoG - V D D). By following the dictates of human beings (bodily gurus, like the DoG) you (gullible followers of the DoG) have DEFAMED Him so much. There is a book about the dictates of human beings and the dictates of God. Only YOU (principal rulers of G A and S A) know about this and you explain to others how you are becoming deities by following ‘Shrimat’. By following Ravan's dictates (through Ravan’s ‘mukrar rath’ - the DoG - V D D), you (the gullible followers of the DoG – PBKs, in particular) become devilish human beings. Human dictates are called devilish dictates. People keep performing devilish acts (of UNABASHEDLY propagating the REVERSED Advance Knowledge – emerging from the mouth of the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan – the DoG – V D D).
BKWSU Rev SM dated 07.11.2014 wrote:The Father (S S S) has told you that THIS IS A BATTLEFIELD. It takes time to become pure; it will take until the time when the war ends. It is not that those who came in the beginning will become completely pure. Baba says that your war with Maya takes place with GREAT FORCE. Maya is so POWERFUL that she even conquers very good children. How can those who fall (the gullible followers of the DoG) hear the Murli (the PURE versions of S S S)? They do not go to the centre (the ‘official and legal’ centres of the ‘Yagya’), so how could they find out (the REAL TRUTH)? Maya makes them worth not a penny. If they study the Murli (the PURE verions of S S S, THEMSELVES – SELF-STUDY), they can remain alert. However, they become busy doing DIRTY WORK (of propagating the REVERSED Advance Knowledge – emerging from the mouth of the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan – the DoG – V D D). A SENSIBLE Child has to explain to them how they have been DEFEATED by Maya - what Baba (ACTUALLY) tells us, and yet, where they are going !!! When YOU see that Maya is eating others, you should TRY to save them, so that Maya does not swallow them COMPLETELY !!! They have to be made conscious again. Otherwise, because they (the DoG and his gullible followers) DEFAME the name of the Satguru (S S S), they won’t claim a high status (and will become part of the Ravan Clan).
BKWSU Rev SM dated 15.11.2014 wrote: 1. YOU (principal rulers of G A and S A) BECAME intoxicated with the spiritual intoxication of belonging to the Lord and Master (Maula – S S S). YOU are the ones intoxicated with the Lord and Master. YOU know what you are receiving from the Lord and Master. The Lord and Master IS TEACHING YOU. He has been given many names; some names are very sweet. YOU are now intoxicated with the Lord and Master. The Father gives VERY SIMPLE directions.
2. YOU ARE sitting in front of Him (principal rulers of G A and S A).
3. Maya CATCHES HOLD OF VERY GOOD CHILDREN VERY FIRMLY BY THEIR NOSE AND EARS. Maya brings many storms to those who consider themselves to be ‘mahavirs’. They then don't care about anyone; they hide everything. INTERNALLY, THEIR HEARTS ARE NOT TRUTHFUL. Those who have true hearts claim a scholarship.
4. Baba knows that Maya IS VERY POWERFUL. She bites you like a mouse, so that YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT! Maya is like a very clever mouse. Maharathis too have to be very cautious. They themselves DON'T REALIZE THAT Maya HAS MADE THEM FALL and made them like salt water (loon-pani).
5. Maya IS VERY CLEVER. When you are on the battlefield, Maya doesn't leave you alone. She finishes half or three quarters of you and YOU DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT!
6.The Father explains: It is because of body consciousness that you become like salt-water; YOU DECEIVE YOURSELF!
7. Very good ‘maharathis’ also fluctuate. Some even die. Therefore, wherever you live, continue to remember the Father and do service. You have become instruments to do service. YOU ARE ON THE BATTLEFIELD. Those who live outside in a household can go ahead of those who stay here. THERE IS TOTAL WAR WITH Maya!
8. Just as the Father has knowledge, so THERE ALSO HAS TO BE KNOWLEDGE in this Dada (BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani). When Baba speaks, Dada too must be speaking.

BKWSU Rev SM dated 26.09.2014 wrote: The Father says: I DO NOT ENTER ANYONE ELSE. I ONLY RIDE IN THIS Chariot (‘EES rath’) (of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) and explain to YOU Children (principal rulers of G A and S A). The MAIN thing is to become PURE so that you can then go to the pure world.
ShivBaba (S S S) does NOT enter ANYONE ELSE in Sakar Form to TEACH the K to concerned souls (principal rulers of G A and S A), other than the corporeal vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani. Once BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani achieves the FULL & COMPLETE ANGELIC ‘karmateet, Avyakt’ stage, ShivBaba (S S S) continues to sustain those Children, who have also developed the ability to relate to Him on a subtle LEVEL, through the subtle, angelic vehicle of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, for which the instrumental corporeal vehicle of Dadi Gulzar is used, as a matter of convenience ONLY! Therefore, this is NOT a DIRECT Sakar ENTRY of ShivBaba into another corporeal vehicle, BUT an ‘Avyakt’ entry of both the souls – BapDada – S S S and BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, who cannot be SEPARATED from each other even for one moment, after 1969!
BKWSU AV dated 23.01.1969 wrote: WE TWO (S S S and BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani) CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM EACH OTHER EVEN FOR ONE MOMENT
Ravan, Maya or Satan, whose PRIMARY FUNCTION is to DIVORCE souls from REAL ShivBaba (S S S), COMPLETELY CONFOUNDS the INTELLECTS of the DoG (V D D) and his gullible followers, after 1969, in the ‘shooting’ period of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age, masquerades as personified (FALSE) ShivBaba through his ‘mukrar rath’ - V D D; and COMPLETELY CORRUPTS, ADULTERATES, PERVERTS and INVERTS the PURE VERSIONS of S S S in the SMs and AVs, and TOTALLY MESMERIZES them into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that he is real ShivBaba !!!

When S S S mentioned in the SMs that He does not enter a ‘pure virgin’ (pavitra kanya) or ‘kumari’ or ‘Child Krishna’, He, IN FACT, meant that He does not enter ANY PURE corporeal vehicle of the G A, since His PRIMARY function is to PURIFY the IMPURE (Patit-Pavan), and He has NO SUCH FUNCTION to perform with the ALREADY PURIFIED souls and corporeal vehicles in Golden Age !!!
These points were used to stress that the PURE CHILD Krishna (PAVITRA Krishna KANHAIYA) cannot be the sermonizer of the TRUE Gita, which He disseminates in the IMPURE WORLD, through the LOTUS MOUTH of the LAST 84th IMPURE corporeal vehicle of the same PURE soul Krishna of G A – BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, who is instrumental to play the part of REAL PRAJAPITA BRAHMA, ADI DEV or the FIRST MAN of humankind! A PURE virgin (pavitra kanya) or a PURE ‘kumari’ DOES NOT EXIST in Iron Age or the Confluence Age, since BOTH the CORPOREAL BODY as well as the SOUL are IMPURE!
The DoG has PERVERTED these Versions TOTALLY to imply that S S S does not or cannot enter in the corporeal vehicle of Dadi Gulzar, since Dadi Gulzar is CONSIDERED to be a ‘pure virgin’ or ‘kumari’ from a Kaliyugi VIEWPOINT of Ravan Rajya !!! Whereas, BOTH the BODY as well as the SOUL of Dadi Gulzar are IMPURE in the Confluence Age, UNTIL the end-time when the ‘karmateet’ stage is ACTUALLY ACHIEVED! Hence, CLEARLY, these points have no relevance to the ‘Avyakt’ entry of S S S in the corporeal vehicle of DG, who is an EXPERIENCED, ELDERLY WOMAN (buzurg mata), when the ‘Avyakt’ part is being played by BapDada through her!
MORE SIGNIFICANTLY, as already highlighted above, the ‘Avyakt’ part is EXCLUSIVE, and NOT a DIRECT Sakar ENTRY of ShivBaba in the corporeal vehicle of DG, which all the more PROVES the TOTAL IRRELEVANCE of the CORRUPTED INTERPRETATIONS of the DoG and his gullible followers, who think that these versions are written in ‘stone’, WHEREAS, these versions have actually been TOTALLY MIS-INTERPRETED by the DoG and BLINDLY accepted by the STONE INTELLECTS of his gullible followers!!! In this manner, Ravan or Maya SUCCESSFULLY manages to DIVORCE many souls from REAL ShivBaba (S S S), and prevents them from ‘meeting’ BapDada after 1969, to claim their REAL inheritance of RamRajya!!!

LIKEWISE, the DoG (V D D) has PERVERTED the interpretations of the words – ‘loan’, ‘temporary’ and ‘permanent’ in connection with the sole Chariot of S S S - BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani! When S S S speaks of taking the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani on loan to speak the Versions, He means that since He has no body of His own, He has to take the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani on loan, TEMPORARILY – for a very short period of the Cycle, and a short period of Confluence Age; and for a very short time-duration, each time He utilizes the body of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, since He CANNOT ride on the corporeal vehicle the whole day and all the time; this being His ‘mukrar rath’ or EXCLUSIVELY SELECTED Chariot!!! This Chariot of BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani is PERMANENT within the Cycle, since He DOES NOT enter ANY OTHER corporeal vehicle for a DIRECT, Sakar ENTRY at any other time in Confluence Age!!! The gullible followers of the DoG have fallen for the ‘VICIOUS TRICKS’ of Ravan, through the DoG, HOOK, LINE and SINKER, into delusively believing that the words - ‘temporary’ and ‘permanent’ apply to two different vehicles, when, IN FACT, they apply ONLY to the SOLE Chariot of S S S within the Cycle – BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani!!! NO AMBIGUITY EXISTS WHATSOEVER, for any soul with a CLEAR, PURE INTELLECT, in all the Versions pertaining to these aspects, which CLEARLY apply SOLELY to BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani!!!
BKWSU Rev SM dated 24.09.2014 wrote: Here, YOU Children (principal rulers of G A and S A) know that YOU receive an unlimited inheritance from the unlimited Father. THAT, is the temporary happiness, as a return of their faith. HERE, you have RECEIVED the return of your faith for 21 births.
BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani has been VERY CLEARLY and EXPLICITLY referred to as the REAL JagatAmba, AS WELL AS JagatPita, the Mother AS WELL AS the Father, Adam AS WELL AS Eve, in various SMs as well as AVs, and NO AMBIGUITY EXISTS WHATSOEVER for any soul with a CLEAR, PURE INTELLECT in this matter!!! BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani played the role of the Mother as well as the Father in Sakar until 1969, and continues to play the role of the Mother as well as the Father in Avyakt after 1969, to date, for the CONCERNED SOULS – principal rulers of G A and S A, who have ALREADY RECEIVED the inheritance of ‘mukti’ and ‘jevanmukti’ from S S S through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, as per above SM!!!
THOSE WHO HAVE A CLEAR, PURE, DIVINE INTELLECT TO PERCEIVE, LET THEM PERCEIVE !!!

ALL the OTHERS will obviously consider the DoG as their Father, since they HAVE NOT RECEIVED the inheritance from S S S through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and are still making efforts to receive the inheritance of Ravan Rajya from Ravan, through the DoG – V D D – the (FALSE) Shankar of the Principal Adulterated Trimurti of Ravan Rajya !!! V D D, who is the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan, Satan or Shaitan, is made to masquerade as the (FALSE) Shankar of the Principal Adulterated Trimurti of Ravan Rajya, as under –
SHAITAN, KANS, RAVAN = SHANKARA ! ! !
These aspects would be clarified further, as we move on!!!

Golden Heart
Roy

Post by Roy »

This is beautifully presented manmat that you have posted above, Golden Heart Bhai... and those who are destined in drama to be swayed by it, will be swayed by it. But for those of you who haven't yet made your minds up regarding these matters; please read on...

For now i'd like to focus on one aspect of your 'spinning' of knowledge, regarding your assertion that Brahma Baba Krishna is both the temporary and the permanent Chariot... Did you manage to keep a straight face whilst you wrote this!? ☺ You failed to mention that Baba tells us that when the old boot or wife gets old and dies, a new one will be taken on...

"I take the support of this one(i.e. Brahma Baba Krishna) for a temporary period. I only enter this one for a short time(1947 to 1968/9). This one is an old shoe. When someone's wife dies, he says... 'the old boot's gone, I'll now get a new (one - in Father Shiv's case, this new wife is the true Prajapita Brahma aka corporeal Ram - the one who delights himself and others in the remembrance of God - whom He enters, in 1969/70). This (Brahma Baba Krishna) is also an old body, is not it (and will have to be replaced at some point during the Confluence Age)?" [Mu 11.07.70]

"I (Father Shiv) enter him who has that role fixed in drama, and the title Brahma is to be attributed to him again... If He(Father Shiv) comes into another person, his name will also be given Brahma." [Mu 10.03.78]

"A soul’s name is soul(atma) only. He, is also the Supreme Father Supreme Soul(Paramatma). Param means supreme, highest on high. He is beyond the cycle of birth and death. He incarnates... He enters only that person whose part is fixed in the drama and names him Brahma. The name Brahma can never change. He undertakes establishment (of the Brahmin religion) only through Brahma(Baba Krishna). So, He will not come in the body of Shri Krishna(Brahma Baba, to inspire destruction - that is the role of Shankar played through Prajapita aka Ram). Even if He comes in someone else he will have to be named Brahma(i.e. Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar). People ask, ‘why doesn’t He come in anyone else’? Arey, in whose body will He come? He comes only to give (advanced) knowledge (through Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar - the mothers are actually responsible for destruction). Day by day people will go on understanding (these secrets)." [Mu 27.03.08]

"Shaktis(mothers) have to take up the destructive role (within the unlimited world of the Brahmin family)." [Av 01.10.71]

"(Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv the point) bestows inheritance to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars through Prajapita Brahma(Ram aka corporeal ShivBaba the Father). (Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv) creates the Brahmin race through Brahma(Baba Krishna, which is the part of mother)." [Mu 01.03.76]

Baba is not just shooting the breeze here and being hypothetical, He's making very important points about future events. However, souls who remain attached to Brahma Baba Krishna even after his physical death, cannot accept this simple truth and won't accept that a new wife will be adopted to complete the task of destroying this old world and establishing the new one... and that this new wife is most definitely not Dadi Gulzar, who by Kaliyugi standards, is a pure virgin, who has little experience of the outside world. Baba certainly wasn't talking about souls in the Golden Age when he said that he doesn't enter a pure virgin, because we know there is no need for that when souls are already perfect... The BK Seniors wouldn't have edited this point to read that Baba does enter a pure virgin, otherwise...

"Now there is no kalaa(degree of soul consciousness). There are no praises for them(i.e. the BK Dadis). Human beings(false Brahmins) do not know this. It is not in the fate of any of the highest personalities or great souls etc. (of the BK Yagya to receive praises in bakti marg for their purity). Mostly it is in the luck of poor people (to recognise the part of Father). He is such a highest Father; so He should enter into a body of a king or pure sage. Monks are only pure. He should come in the body of a pure virgin, but it is not according to the rule. He is a Father, so how can He ride on the body of a virgin? Father sits and explains, ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less." [Mu 15.10.69]

Here is the revised point...

“Now there is no kalaa(power of soul consciousness). This knowledge of Father is not in the fate of the biggest personalities or great souls etc. They are proud of themselves. Mostly it (i.e. the knowledge of Father) is in the luck of poor people. Some people say that if He is such a highest Father, then He must enter into the body of a big king or a pure sage etc. Monks are only pure. He should come in a virgin. Father sits and explains, ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less.” [Mu 21.11.05]

Whilst we're looking at this particular point; how can Baba be referring to Brahma Baba Krishna as the one who takes the complete 84 births. Yes, we all agree he takes 84 births; but so far, he has lost 45/6 years of corporeal life whilst playing the avayakt Brahma role... therefore, he cannot be considered to be the true Prajapita on 2 counts. Firstly, Prajapita Brahma should be here with his children in corporeal form... and secondly, Prajapita Brahma has been referred to as anadi by Baba... i.e the one who is eternal or has no beginning or end... i.e. the all round part. Brahma doesn't qualify for this title, as a part needs a body to be played through; and he lost his through a heart attack, back in 1968/9!

"When there is no (physical) body there is no part (or role)." [Mu 05.06.99]

"Incorporeal God Father (Shiv) cannot do any work without corporeal Father (Prajapita aka Ram), He cannot play any role (from 1969/70, without his corporeal body)." [Mu 06.02.76]

"Nowadays, although people(BKs) do have Yoga with Shiva(the point in the Soul World) and they also worship Him... no-one (amongst these BKs) knows Him (as He truly is - i.e. in which form is He playing the role of Father in the corporeal world?). They(BKs) don’t even understand that Prajapita Brahma would definitely be in the corporeal world (until the end, because it is through his body that the role of Father is played, from 1969/70). They(BKs) are confused." [Mu 31.01.04]

"Prajapita Brahma will be here (in corporeal form) only. His(Brahma Baba Krishna's) last birth is Lekhraj. He cannot become (the true) Prajapita (as he loses many years of corporeal life whilst playing the subtle Avyakt role)." [Mu 21.08.73]

"He (Dada Lekhraj Brahma) was a jeweller... (but) how can he be (the true) Prajapita (when he doesn't remain in corporeal form throughout the Confluence Age, like the Brahmin children do)?" [Mu 29.07.77]

"Prajapita Brahma is also anadi(without beginning - the all-round soul, who stays in the cycle in corporeal form for the full 5000 years). Father of all the souls (Shiv) has come in him(Prajapita, in the very beginning of the Confluence Age). He(Father Shiv) has to come and adopt the (first class child) Brahma(Baba Krishna, in 1936/7, through Prajapita)." [Mu 19.07.73; 20.07.78]

"Shri Krishna(Brahma Baba) is the number one, the first Prince (of the Golden Age, which he becomes at birth, after 2036/7). He becomes Shri Narayan when there are 20-25 years less(i.e. when he is 20-25 years of age). For him, the full 84 births (of 5000 years duration) cannot be said either (because he loses many years of corporeal life from his 84th birth, whilst playing the Avyakt Brahma role in the Confluence Age). (Confluence Age)Shri Krishna(i.e. Prajapita aka Ram aka Shankar) is (the) number one (child of Father Shiv - i.e. he is next to Shiv), and he then becomes (Confluence Age)Narayan (aka Adi Dev) after his marriage (to Confluence Age Lakshmi aka Sita). However, children have to keep an account(i.e. understand the difference between the two Krishnas). Only (Confluence Age)Shri Krishna(aka Prajapita aka Shankar) is said to take the full 84 births in 5000 years(i.e. he remains in corporeal form for the full 5000 year duration of the Drama Cycle). The Father sits here and explains: Every cycle I enter the same body of the one(Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar) who plays a (corporeal) part from the beginning to the end (not even a day less of corporeal life, than 5000 years). I(Shiv) cannot enter anyone else’s body (to play the role of Father). There is this account (of Drama). (Prajapita)Brahma is number one(i.e the no 1 child)... How could I enter anyone else’s body (to play the role of Father - Ram ShivBaba - Shiv+Prajapita-Ram)?" [Mu 20.09.06]

The points below have been posted many times before, but i feel it is necessary to expose the manmat of Golden Heart by posting them once again...

“Suppose this Brahma(Baba Krishna) departs, even then you have to remember ShivBaba (in the form of Ram). The body will certainly be left... (but) you have to (continue to) remember Him (through another body or Chariot - i.e. the especially appointed or permanent Chariot - i.e. the mukarrar rath, that will remain until the end). ShivBaba says - Remember only Me. One must not remember any bodily being(i.e. any being that doesn't have an incorporeal stage).” [Mu 24.07.07]

"Baba(Father Shiv) doesn’t stay in him(Brahma Baba Krishna) always(i.e. throughout the Confluence Age). Yes, He has an appointed Chariot(i.e. mukarrar rath - the permanent Chariot - Prajapita aka Ram). He is called the Chariot of Hussein." [Mu 15.08.72]

"This Chariot(i.e. Prajapita Brahma aka Ram) or throne of Akalmoort (the immortal embodied one - the one who is not witnessed leaving his body by anyone), is especially appointed(i.e. the mukarrar rath - the permanent Chariot)." [Mu 08.08.78]

"Keep remembering Me(i.e. Father Shiv) as long as the body of these ones(i.e. inka - not iska - i.e. this one) exists. If you remember (Me) constantly... I (Father Shiv) will give you the sovereignty of heaven (through Prajapita aka Ram - the one who remains in corporeal form until the end)." [Mu 28.06.64]

You assume Golden Heart, that when Baba says 'this Chariot', he is talking about Brahma Baba Krishna... but it defies logic to think that a soul who leaves his body before the end, can be thought of as the permenant or especially appointed Chariot... the one through whom we receive the inheritance... especially when Baba has said the following...

"(Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv the point) bestows inheritance to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars through Prajapita Brahma(Ram aka corporeal ShivBaba the Father). (Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv) creates the Brahmin race through Brahma(Baba Krishna, which is the part of mother)." [Mu 01.03.76]

Golden heart appears to take great delight in calling Virendra Dev Dixit ji, 'DoG'... but for souls who truly understand what is being said in the Murlis, his amateur spinning of the Murlis is quite illogical... and imo, may well make him deserved of this title himself.

"One day you (true Brahmin) children will expose the untruth (which the body conscious gurus of the BK and PBK kingdoms teach)... All the big self-proclaimed gurus (of the Brahmin family) will develop cold feet in the end." [Mu 22.10.78]

So each one has to decide for themselves, whether it is Virendra Dev Dixit ji who is a self-proclaimed guru, or is it souls like Golden Heart, who imo, have no real understanding of the Murlis, and give illogical versions of what the Murlis are actually saying... and which they cannot actually back-up with logical argument and supportive Murli points.

Om Shanti
Golden Heart

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 14A

Post by Golden Heart »

Classical Opposing Viewpoints – 14A
BKWSU Rev SM dated 06.11.2014 wrote: People (PBKs, in particular) KEEP PERFORMING DEVILISH ACTS !!!
(of UNABASHEDLY propagating the CORRUPTED & PERVERTED, REVERSED Advance Knowledge – emerging from the 'bogus mouth' of the ‘mukrar rath’ of Ravan – the DoG – V D D - ACTUALLY being the 'droppings' or 'excrement' emanating from the 'spiritual anus' of this 'Bull', which is CLEARLY the 'spiritual BULL-*******' of Ravan Rajya).

PBKs, IN PARTICULAR, will OBVIOUSLY consider the DoG as their Father, since they HAVE NOT RECEIVED the inheritance from S S S through BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani, and are still making efforts to receive the inheritance of Ravan Rajya from Ravan, through the DoG – V D D – the (FALSE) Shankar of the Principal Adulterated Trimurti of Ravan Rajya - ALL, PERFECTLY AS PER DRAMA PLAN, OF COURSE, NOTHING NEW !!!
These aspects would be clarified further, as we move on!!!

THOSE WHO HAVE A CLEAR, PURE, DIVINE INTELLECT TO PERCEIVE, LET THEM PERCEIVE !!!

Golden Heart
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear soul brothers, In many muralis baba told there is no part of Shankar// And also as per bakthi marg Shankar ka personality always tapasya pose//
Pl study on this
thx
rmn
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, it has been said in the Murlis that Shankar does not have much part. It does not mean that he doesn't exist at all. It means that he does not remain in a body conscious stage. He always makes efforts to remain in a soul conscious stage. Moreover, there are many more Murli points which prove the part of Shankar. In one Murli Baba has clearly said that when He comes, He is accompanied by three personalities. This point is already available in the BK Section. I will try to quote.
OGS,
Arjun