Why does G-O-D aka ShivBaba need to clarify anything?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Why does G-O-D aka ShivBaba need to clarify anything?

Post by abrahma kumar »

Hi and excuse my butting-in over here but can someone explain to me why G-O-D aka ShivBaba needs to clarify anything He might say to us humans?

Doesn't the Supreme Being possess the ability to present Itself to us in a way that is entirely transparent and beyond interpretation (i deliberately did not say misinterpretation)?

Why is there always some wriggle room into which all manner of everything - except 100% certainty - can and does get slipped through to us poor humans? Or am i dreaming-up a sort of fantasy God-figure whose existence was never and will never ever be likely?

Yes I used to have the feeling that it was God speaking the Murli and enjoyed that very much but now that i have started to examine the BKWSU - and its offshoots - more closely I am starting to question whether any of it really makes sense.

Kindly note that my intellect has not petrified to the extent that i forget that according to Gyan God does not have a body of His own therefore He has to take a Chariot. But this fact DOES not (imho) automatically mean that there will be so many different Chariots and opinions about God as He is, who He is.

It could be argued that since the inception of the Om Mandli all those years ago, and the ever-increasing splintering into various Gyan-related groups, there has not been a bunch of human beings on planet earth who have done more to bring G-O-D into disrepute.

So what is the point of all these so-called clarifications? To leave some of us humans stranded in a fog? Everything is covered in white but we still cant see a thing.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Why does G-O-D aka ShivBaba need to clarify anything?

Post by fluffy bunny »

abrahma Kumar wrote:Hi and excuse my butting-in over here but can someone explain to me why G-O-D aka ShivBaba needs to clarify anything He might say to us humans?
Excuse me too and any false impression of racism that this response might give ... Why does God needs to clarify anything? Only an India god would. (Actually, not quite a true a statement ... perhaps only a "Dark Ages god" would, as I find the Middle Eastern, African, Asian-Pacific and American gods just the same).

I flag up two aspects of what I mean;
  • firstly, within the Indian model, it fits right in with the mode and model set by the pundits and the gurus. They start with a line or two of an obscure Veda, and then they provide "clarifications" or commentary for the unenglightened masses. THe pundit asserts their position in society on the basis of their ability to memorise and expain the unexplainable. There is dispute or debate over which pundit's clarifications are the most accurate. So, it fits exactly within the BK Family.

secondly, the large part of India has not been through nor affect by what within the West is called "The Enlightenment" or "The Age of Reason". The Enlightenment, which welcomed in the Modern Age, was closely linked with the Industrial Revolution emphasizing reason, science and rationality applying it even to 'the divine' and natural laws. It is my opinion that India largely still exists in the Dark Ages to which the initial BKWSU leadership belonged and still belong. Reason does not count so much as faith and superstition.
Even the life of your average bubblegum chewing couch potato "Shudra" in the West has been radically reformed by The Enlightenment, that they know more about science and the world than the greatest minds of the first few thousand years of human evolution. This is one of the reasons why orthodox religions have so widely failed in the West. They are not logical and they have been disproven.

In short, our expectations of God are much higher in the West. We expect him to be op[en, honest, straightfoward and logical just as we would wish our best friend to be. In India, and other developing nations, there is not that expectation of God. Gods are tricky, vain, greedy, wrathful, lustful, need appeasing just a bit like they were at the time of Ancient Greece and Roman ... or within Pagan religion.

Of course, a trend in my thinking is that the God of the BKs STILL IS like one of these ancient gods and certainly puts up with all that **** from his kids. I will be so grateful when he gets over it, sits down like a mature adults and is ready for a reasonable, intelligent and rational conversation instead of all the infantilism and spiritualistic voodoo He or They engage themselves in and the leadership encourages.

Reading some of those BK Bhog messages make me blush with the feeling I am watching some couples' group love affair going on. Why cant they just ask the guy some intelligent questions instead of going doe-eyed and dribbling emotions all over him?

At the very least, what Virendra Dev Dixit seems to be doing is making BK types think but, to be frank, I find a lot of answers miss the point too. I suppose to the faithful that will be the point and a test for me ... one cant win.
john
Reforming BK

Re: Why does G-O-D aka ShivBaba need to clarify anything?

Post by john »

abrahma Kumar wrote:So what is the point of all these so-called clarifications? To leave some of us humans stranded in a fog? Everything is covered in white but we still cant see a thing.
I'll offer my opinion and that is because Murlis have been edited and changed, from that comes a particular interpretation of the 'facts' of Gyan.

I read something interesting, that Shiva or BapDada will never say anyone is wrong directly, it will come up in the Murlis. So it could be that Gyan is being taken in a particular direction by Dadis, Didis, BB even and that is being corrected by ShivBaba through another medium or Chariot.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
Yes, it is an interesting question. First of all clarifications are required because there are many words and sentences in the original Sakar Murlis narrated through Brahma Baba that were not clear and are possibly still unclear, which need to be clarified. ShivBaba repeatedly says in the Sakar Murlis that this is a very deep matter, this is a secret matter, this is a matter to be understood, etc. ShivBaba's part through Brahma Baba ended suddenly without prior intimation. So, such deep, secret matters were left unclarified. So, as per PBKs, this clarification is being given by ShivBaba now through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

The point raised by Brother John about alteration of Murlis is also very much relevant.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun