BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
bkdimok
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bkdimok »

So, in this topic I'll post details about what is happening.

OK. 10.12.07: I am moving to St.Persburg to meet Didi Santosh.

Shiv through Shankar
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

:lol: LMAO LMAO :lol:

Woooh, man if you weren't so high spirited I might have gotten :evil: at your comments about me, but I guess I cannot deny, I am a ... cocky one. Well, cocky is not the exact word, but I am still too high spirited from last night, and from dancing with, like, 30 girls (sometimes being me is just too much fun), so I cannot even remember what you said.

:lol: Have fun in Russia, cannot wait to hear what the BKs say about you. :)
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

bkdimok wrote: And you will receive a reward according to your efforts. Of course, everyone is equal for Me, but efforts are not equal. Reward is for efforts. As for accepting or not it's your own will. So it is up to you, however I haven't offered a reward to you yet but you hurry to refuse. Maybe you'll wait a little and see what it is? It is never too late to refuse.
Well - in your esteemed Shri Shri elevated position - if you do humbly decide to offer me a reward, pray do tell our revered Bhagwan Father Christmas that I've been a fairly good boy this year and that I also enjoy ice-cream a lot.

Ice-cream and sex go well together, hand in ... uhhhh hand ... so do try and reward me with a bit of both, wouldya?

xxx p
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother bkDimOk,

It seems you only give empty promises. So far we have not received anything, but you only scare us. You also call us children but none called you Father.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

1. I had met Didi. And asked her to send my message to Dadi Djanki. In it I asked her (Dadi) to ask Baba or Dadi Gulzar: when He will play His role of Shankar? As I know that He said that He began to play it in 9.12.2007, it will be interesting to receive the answer from them.
Indeed, I don't know what will happen. I only know what is happening. So, to be continued. Baba will come to Madhuban 15 of december.
2. I am moving to Nijnyi Novgorod to wait for any results of that lila.

With best wishes, Shankar.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

If you haven't receive any proofs yet, doesn't mean that you are not My children. As for scaring, it is the most effective way of motivation in your case. However, there will be inspiration also, later. Those things which are going to happen are scarefull enough. If I am talking about them without hiding means that I want to give you correct information in order to make you ready. There will be no susy-pusy any more.

Shiv through Shankar
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

"...The fruit of determination is success. The lack of success is through lack of determination. So, you have to attain the success of determination..." AV 15.10.07

You can read the context of the whole AV here. http://brahmakumaris.info/download/rece ... 071015.pdf
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti. Thank you for your efforts in findinding out the truth. There is no contradiction in that thing that there are different keys to attain success. You tend to look on Murlis as on some kind of scriptures and tend to consider My words as some kind of dogmas. There are a lot situations in your life there you should use different points of knowledge to attain success.

Determination in making efforts is one of basic things without wich you won't attain high status, high stage etc. Detached observer stage is main thing to attain success at the end. You will have an opportunity to perform right actions during destruction only if you will stay in that stage. So I wish you to stop making patterns from Me and My words. The main part of this role of Shankar will be spent on destroying patterns, stereotypes etc.

With best wishes, Shiv through Shankar
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Ideal institution should be materialized in 3 months from 1 January 2008. So My wish to all of members of that forum: take part in this seizing proccess according to your abilities. It is a good chance to cooperate, drop all titles and become one world family indeed.

Shiv through Shankar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

No offence dimok but ... how about some mental health protection? (Always "domani ... domani" ... the solution, the Destruction it is always just around the next corner).

OK. I will shut up now and not chase away any earnest BKs from contributing.
bansy

Post by bansy »

drop all titles
This includes self proclaimed titles.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

As for Destruction and mental health protection: I'll tell you the exact year, not date, but the year. It will be easy to plan your life according with that information, but it won't mean, that you will leave your body at that year. You may change your suit before or after that date as well.

As for self proclaimed titles: Only God can proclaim Himeself as God, as for Shankar-title, it was Me, who made him sign in this way. For him it doesn't matter how to sign: Shankar, BK Dmitry, Br Dmitry, Dmitry Kolotygin, BKDimok, nohow or somehow else. He is an instrument and will do whatever I want. For example: you cannot even emagine what did he feel when I informed him that he will marry in the nearest future. He supposed to stay as a monk up to the end of that his birth. But I am changing his plans according to necessities of that Play. And the most wonderfull is that he will be happy, because I cannot do something not for benefit of My devotees. So I wish you all to become instruments in My hands.

Shiv through Shankar
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

bkdimok wrote:For example: you cannot even emagine what did he feel when I informed him that he will marry in the nearest future. He supposed to stay as a monk up to the end of that his birth. But I am changing his plans according to necessities of that Play.
Congratulations on your plans to enter the path of household :D.
  • But will you invite your 'children' to your marriage?
    Will your spouse have any role to play in the Yagya?
Regards,
Arjun
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

So I wish you to stop making patterns from Me and My words.
I did not know you also deliver the Avyakt Vanis. Is there some change, something special when the Supreme Soul leaves the body of BKDim to enter Dadi Gulzar.

But if you also delivered the Avyakt Vanis then where is the need to ask for reference. You have asked on 23 Nov. At that time you should have already delivered the Avyakt Vani of 15.10.07.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

1. I had met Didi. And asked her to send my message to Dadi Djanki. In it I asked her (Dadi) to ask Baba or Dadi Gulzar: when He will play His role of Shankar? As I know that He said that He began to play it in 9.12.2007, it will be interesting to receive the answer from them.
I don't believe you will be receiving any answer, because now there is no such practice. There is not even the chance for Dadis to ask about their personal matters. And also, i think that when Dadis hear about Shankar they start feeling dizzy.