BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
bkdimok
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bkdimok »

arjun wrote:1. Congratulations on your plans to enter the path of household.
2. But will you invite your 'children' to your marriage?
3. Will your spouse have any role to play in the Yagya?
Om Shanti. Let's clear this out.
  • 1. I don't enter the path of household. This Chariot will marry.
    2. Yes, I will invite My children to his marriage.
    3. His spouse will play her role in that Yagya.
andrey wrote:I did not know you also deliver the Avyakt Vanis. Is there some change, something special when the Supreme Soul leaves the body of BKDim to enter Dadi Gulzar.
I am not constantly in Shankar's body. There is no change, when I leave or enter that body, it happens without visible effects.

As for Gulzar's body; I have to enter there together with Brahma Baba in his fine body. So you can see some changings when she leaves her mortal body and when we enter in it.
andrey wrote:I don't believe you will be receiving any answer, because now there is no such practice. There is not even the chance for Dadis to ask about their personal matters. And also, I think that when Dadis hear about Shankar they start feeling dizzy.
This one also have a lot of doubts in this matter. But it is I, who creates opportunities for My servants to perform service. From material point of view, there is no chance to ask Me personal questions. But I can create this chance for My purpose. However, I'll come here (earth) tomorrow to give Amrit Vela, those who have an opportunity to listen the translation, don't miss that chance. It will be very entertaining.

Shiv through Shankar
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Why is the need to ask through Gulzar Dadi, if Shiv is present in Shankar (you). If BK Dim cannot ask directly the Supreme Soul Shiva in his own body then we can do this favor for him so that he can receive a response.

At which date did the role of Shankar started?

You say you'll come tommorow, but today you are also here at the time of speaking, is not it.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

andrey wrote:1. Why is the need to ask through Gulzar Dadi, if Shiv is present in Shankar (you). If BK Dim cannot ask directly the Supreme Soul Shiva in his own body then we can do this favor for him so that he can receive a response.
2. At which date did the role of Shankar started?
3. You say you'll come tommorow, but today you are also here at the time of speaking, is not it.
Om Shanti.
  • 1. It is for BKs. They are to know about new Chariot in this way. Shankar doesn't need any response. He knows what is happening.
    2. Look somewhere earlier in this topic.
    3. It's not necessary for Me to be in a Chariot for speaking through him. I can do it from any place. I only won't do it if I am in another Chariot in order to not create mess in minds.
Shiv through Shankar
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti. There will be special day today. It is the beginning of a new BKWSU, new organization which will be much more sato, than present. So I wish you to find an opportunity to listen live translation from Madhuban. For example, you simply can come to the nearest center and ask them to let you come in for this unique meeting with God. If you will be humble enough, I suppose they won't refuse you no matter who you are.

Humility is the key which will open for you this door to this greate event. So if you want to be a witness of that, then you shouldn't demand, you should ask with humility. You should show them example of humility, then you will receive a reward. So, I hope you are clever enough to not to miss this entertaining scene.

With best wishes, Shiv through Shankar.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

bkdimok wrote:It is the beginning of a new BKWSU, new organization which will be much more sato, than present. So I wish you to find an opportunity to listen live translation from Madhuban.
I hope so, but if you can inspire them to provide us with even the third class Murlis (i.e. printed/translated Murlis) instead of first class live Murlis, it would be a great service to all the Brahmin souls.

Can you try asking them whether you can get a photocopy of everday English Murli so that at least a few lines from the daily Murli could be quoted on this site. Just observe their reaction and tell us. If the teacher gives you a copy with a smile, you can rate that center as a first class service center :D.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti. Yesterday I was in the center on the translation. I came earlier, 1 hour before. And ... was asked to walk around at the street for 1 hour. Because center-in-charge was going to prepare for translation and she did not want to spread her attention on something else (me). She even did not think that I came not to her but to God, and I don't need any attention from her side. The thought that I can sit in remembrance for that 1 hour did not come to her mind.

From that situation, I realised that the main problem of SS and teachers is role-consciousness. Many of them have forgotten that they are instruments, but not the actors. Teachers are not even the actors like ordinary BKs, they are instruments. God acts through them.

Shankar

So, first of all, I have to return them into right consciousness.

Shiv through Shankar

PS I have to return into right consciousness you all also.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Why would you want to listen to your own transmission?
alladin
Friends and family of

non flying carpet

Post by alladin »

You mean straightening them up? And how? Doesn't everyone have a different role and karma to play? You can inspire people, give them good wishes, be of good example to them, but certainly not talk them into changing their ways unless they are ready and willing to do that.

We all know it takes realization (especially of the higher self, which leads to self respect and not ego!), commitment and effort! Weak souls are the ones who need recognition, approval, adrenaline from service, roles and gold rings etc ... the most. You cannot take the carpet from under their feet!
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Previous post was edited by somebody. My words are:
So, first of all, I have to return them into right consciousness. (PS also)
Other words belongs to Shankar.
alladin wrote:Weak souls are the ones who need recognition, approval,adrenaline from service, roles and gold rings etc.. the most. You cannot take the carpet from under their feet!
Dear soul I can do whatever I want. Because everything I do is for My children's benefit. My aim is to make strong souls. Weak souls can come to this Drama later. Golden Age is for strong ones. It will be better if I personally will take carpet under their feet, rather it will do material energy. It is the end of Kaliyuga now, there is no place for carpets. You are to study how to walk on firestones. So I wish you to study well.

Shiv through Shankar
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

bkdimok wrote:Previous post was edited by somebody. My words are:
Post above corrected according to member's wish.

We apologies for not being able to realise when Shiva or Shankar might be speaking through any one individual medium.

Moderators note: as members are not allowed to delete posts, where a member posts two consecutive post these are merged into one to save space (as we have done again). Although, in general, spelling and formatting corrections are made, no errors were introduced above and the original read as was with the definitive "you".

Members can edit or add to their own original posts up to one hour after first making them. Please do so instead of double posting. If members, especially those of whom English is not their first language, want corrections, please contact a moderator with your clarifications.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti. OK I am going to St. Petersburg to start this role of cleaning of inpurity in Yagja. First one to be cleaned: Didi Santosh. God, help her:).

God (Shiv through Shankar)
admin wrote:We apologies for not being able to realise when Shiva or Shankar might be speaking through any one individual medium.
Om Shanti. It is very easy:
  • 1) When God speaks He signs "Shiv through Shankar"
    2) When I (Shankar, BK Dmitry) allowed to speak you will see sign "Shankar"
Shankar
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti.
How will the task be accomplished if BKs do not see the Father? (Revised Sakar Murli dated 02.11.07, pg 3&4 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
So I have to be in the corporeal form now, because there will be need to act fast. New year is the year of new things, so there will be: intruduction of the new Chariot to BKs/PBKs, introduction of Me to the world, new form of My spiritual organization (based on united BKWSU, AIVV and ISKCON) and of course some not new but deep knowledge. Wish you to participate in this scene of the Eternal World Drama. Not as ordinary actors, but as first class actors.

With regards,Shiv through Shankar
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Om Shanti. In order to make understanding easier, I created new login. All posts under this nick name are My words. Shankar is a copmplete detached observer now.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Om Shanti. I guess you think: Ha-ha another selfnamed Chariot failed, new year had started but he did not begin to do what he promised. And of course you are wrong. He did not failed because he did not promised you something, I promised you all those things, so it will be Me who will keep this promise. As you know new year starts from 19 of february according to sun-moon calendar. So this is the lesson for you not to judge so quick.

You wellwisher, Shiva.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

If you now use schizophrenia (splitting of identities) to maintain your point, at other point you may have to introduce third soul.