The Message sent to Dadi Janki

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
clay
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

The Message sent to Dadi Janki

Post by clay »

The following letter was posted today to Dadi Janki, Sister Jayanti, and Sister Manda of The Oxford Retreat Centre and copies sent to many BKs.

A separate MESSAGE was enclosed which follows below

THE LETTER

7th September 2007

Dear Dadi,

I am enclosing a letter in the form of a message which is being sent to many BK souls. So in order that you know about this message it is being sent to you as well. It is also being sent to you out of respect for the role you are playing. The PBKs believe we are one Brahmin family and so have no feeling of negativity towards any BK, nor feel the necessity to distance themselves from the BKs, even though they themselves have been rejected by the BK family.

The PBKs have nothing to hide, the sole intention is to reveal the Father, the one who is here now in the corporeal form, the one who is enabling the children of the Advance Party to understand the knowledge properly, therefore to churn the knowledge and to receive the nectar. The Father is here now to give the inheritance. There is no inheritance through Brahma Baba who played the mother role.

The message is self explanatory and it is being sent to you also in the wish that the BKs and the PBKs can have a relationship of unity based on purity. This will only come with the recognition of the "one" Father,

With all good wishes

THE MESSAGE SENT TO BKs

This letter is being written to you for a specific purpose. You may know that about three years ago a group was chucked out of GRC because they had discovered the Advance Knowledge, the Advance Party and the Father.

There is one simple message that has to be given to you, what you do with it is up to you, but you have been given the message, and it will not be possible to say later that you did not know.

The Father has come. He did not leave this world when Brahma Baba had a heart attack. When the temporary Chariot Brahma Baba left his body the Father entered the permanent Chariot, Shiv Shankar Boleynath. He is giving the new knowledge for the new world to those in the Advance Party, He is giving it to those who recognise Him. He is the Father Teacher and Sat Guru. He has come to destroy falsehood. He has come to take his children back with Him. That is his promise.

A Few Murli Points giving proof to this message are:-
BapDada also cannot go back home without the children. (Av.dt.18.1.75)
There is a support in the corporeal form even now. Just as earlier the instrumental corporeal body, was a support, similarly even now there is a support in the corporeal form who is made instrumental. Earlier also (some one was) instrumental, even now ( some one) is instrumental ... Affection with the corporeal means affection with the entire family.The corporeal form is not alone. If Prajapita is present, then the family is also present. (Av.dt.18.1.70)
The BKs consider Brahma Baba, Krishna's soul, to be God's only messenger, however they forget the message in the Murli and they remember the messenger. The message in the Murli is, the Father has come, he has come to transform this old world and to create heaven, and to destroy falsehood. He has come to take us back with him. In order that we do not get confused about this we are told in the Murli, "do not keep pictures of Brahma Baba".
By remembering Brahma sins will not be destroyed. Some or the other sin will be committed. That is why do not keep even his photo. (Mu.dt. 17.6.71)
Brahma Baba, Krishna’s soul, has a child intellect, the Murli tells us this and it tells us there is no inheritance of happiness through the mother role that Brahma Baba played. The Supreme Soul Shiv Jyoti Bindu played the part of the sweet tolerant mother through Brahma Baba.
In reality this one (Brahma) is a mother; but the body is of a male so how can he be kept in charge of the mothers? Hence, then this Jagdamba is made instrumental. (Mu.dt.18.5.78 pg-2, middle)
It was this mother role that was the first part to be recognised. The first part of the Trimurti. The second part to be recognised was the Shankar part and the time has almost come for the third of the three living images to come on to the stage. Soon it will be too late.

The information which can lead to recognition of the Father is the Advance Knowledge. It is your right to know about it and is your right to have the freedom to assess for yourself

At the moment the BKs cut off any opportunity for you to study the Advance Knowledge by defaming the Father and the Father's children. You are warned to keep away from them, to report any contact to the Seniors, and so you are unable to get hold of the information of truth. Those who follow the directions of bodily beings become caught up in the "golden chains" that bind. Where there is bondage there is fear. Where there is truth there is freedom.

The Father has hundreds of hours of teaching on the internet. He gives His own introduction;
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What result do you expect? Haven't Shankar Party members been sending out similar letters since the late 70s or early 80s? To a degree, I find it funny that the someone is doing to the BKs what the BKs are doing to the rest of the world, "God Has come ... the Father has come".

However, one thing you people have to learn from the BKs is a little about PR and polishing your act.

I wish you lot would also get over the fact that Virendra Dev Dixit/Ram cannot be the permanent Chariot, purely and simply because he is not permanent. I am really sorry, but English is our language and you really have to listen and learn from native speakers.

To go on claiming Virendra Dev Dixit/Ram is permanent ... when he is not ... is only going to a) discredit you and b) insult the BKs and put their backs up, making it hard to get your message across.

From earlier discussions, I believe the word also translates as "appointed" which works far better. To continue using "permanent" in the face of the reality of matters - in a sense attempting to create a new meaning, status or title from it - comes across as stupid, absolutely boneheaded, confrontational even ... none of which attracts new people. Does Virendra Dev Dixit use it of himself or do just certain PBKs use it of Virendra Dev Dixit?

The truth is either way, I do not care. It sounds terrible in English. He was and cannot be not permanent.

I am only trying to help ... so this is my 2c as an independent 3rd party.
john
Reforming BK

Re: The Message sent to Dadi Janki

Post by john »

clay wrote:A Few Murli Points giving proof to this message are:-
What is the 'Home' that is referred to in this quote?
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti. cannot wait for my meeting with Virendra Dev Dixit. Especially after reading such posts.

With regards, Shankar.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti. cannot wait for my meet with Veerendra Dev Dixit. Especially after reading such posts.
Yes, it will be an interesting meeting. Your place or his?

When is the meet up planned for?
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti. cannot wait for my meet with Veerendra Dev Dixit. Especially after reading such posts.
Do you think that you could provide feedback to the forum? Thanks.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

john wrote:Yes, it will be an interesting meeting. Your place or his? When is the meet up planned for?
Om. Suppose it will be before 2008. Suppose it will be his place.
abrahma kumar wrote:Do you think that you could provide feedback to the forum?

Yes, I think so. Some video may be. At least photos :) .

With regards, Shankar