Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Post by warrior »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I got to see some portion of the direct telecast of the above event held at Abu Road. When Dadi's soul was reportedly speaking through the body of Dadi Gulzar the voice was same as that of Avyakt BapDada, but the facial expressions were comparatively less enthusiastic.

Thanks for this, while watching the video I thought wot is happening ? Is it BapDada or wot? So now I understand that it was Kumarka's soul speaking. And the very question is: - if she had taken re-birth how would the soul leave the young body and enter into someone else? Seems that everyone in the BKWSU lost the ability of thinking ...OMG!

here the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQbyTAC44Iw
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

warrior wrote:Seems that everyone in the BKWSU lost the ability of thinking ...OMG!
Another food for thoughts for the BKs is that the voice change when Avyakt BapDada comes in Gulzar Dadi is similar to the voice change that occurs when Dadi Kumarka's soul enters. But there used to be no change of voice when Shiv entered in Brahma Baba. So, it proves that it is only the soul of Dada Lekhraj (with its subtle body) that enters in Gulzar Dadi during Avyakt meetings. Since Shiv does not have any subtle or physical body, when He enters in someone, we cannot know on the basis of physical changes but only on the basis of the highest knowledge that He gives.
haitham_fathey
Affinity to the BKWSU: BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I LIKE TO BE FRIEND IN THAT FORUM CUZ I LIKE IT

Re: BKWSU Positive News

Post by haitham_fathey »

tete wrote:Selected Clips of Various talks of Dadi Prakashmani ji.

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض شركة تسليك بالوعات بالرياض

شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض شركة تنظيف الاثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض

Hi. Thanks for the Prakashmani mausoleum picture. Democratically available for all of us to print it and decide what to do with it, maybe meditate in front of it and get some inspiration or have our evil spirits exorcised. From what I have seen in centers and Bhawans, the trend has been that of hanging more and more photos all over the place.

That is also a possible method for keeping off the bad vibes of resentment students feel for having been abused!!

So, if a SIC came to visit my "Gita patshala", all I would have to do in order to prove I am pukkha, would be decorating the flat with photos of BK gurus (deceased and alive), and their tombs. We went full circle, back into Bhakti!! Do they keep some sarees, sandals and shawls of the holy ones in a window case yet?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

haitham_fathey,
Bhakti is at its peak in BKWSU at present. More and more Bhakti festivals are being celebrated, more and more senior BKs are getting their photographs displayed on the center walls, either while being alive or posthumously. :D

And the latest trend all over India (I don't know about the foreign countries) is to organize 'sammaan samarohs' (ceremonies to publicly honour senior BKs and teachers). Although it is an occassion to honour senior BKs, but it involves a lot of economics. Most of those who are honoured are well-off BKs from whom a considerable amount is taken before honouring them.
Three Dadis-crowned.jpg
Three Dadis-crowned.jpg (42.07 KiB) Viewed 29612 times
And as regards the memorabilia of the holy ones, the other day I saw somewhere on the internet a photograph of the things used by Brahma Baba. There is probably a museum in Mount Abu or Abu Road where these items have been displayed.

We can only wait for the next tomb. And its theme colour. :cool: For Brahma Baba it was white and red. For Prakashmani Dadi it was green.

OGS,
Arjun
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

arjun wrote: Another food for thoughts for the BKs is that the voice change when Avyakt BapDada comes in Gulzar Dadi is similar to the voice change that occurs when Dadi Kumarka's soul enters. But there used to be no change of voice when Shiv entered in Brahma Baba. So, it proves that it is only the soul of Dada Lekhraj (with its subtle body) that enters in Gulzar Dadi during Avyakt meetings. Since Shiv does not have any subtle or physical body, when He enters in someone, we cannot know on the basis of physical changes but only on the basis of the highest knowledge that He gives.
Yes very true. Good point Arjun.
etflab

Post by etflab »

"Real estate And Office Cleaning Companies By Cleaning Genies Of Southern Maine"

This post has been deleted, and the member has been banned from this forum by SAT!

ALL members are reminded that this forum DOES NOT entertain ANY commercial advertisements.

The post/s of ANY member who willfully violates the guidelines of this forum will be deleted, and the concerned member may be banned from this forum permanently, for false declaration of his/her interest in joining this forum!

View https://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?p=56205#p56205

SAT
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: Another food for thoughts for the BKs is that the voice change when Avyakt Bap-Dada comes in Gulzar Dadi is similar to the voice change that occurs when Dadi Kumarka's soul enters. But there used to be no change of voice when Shiv entered in Brahma Baba.

1)Because BKs never say just point ShivBaba enters in Dadi Gulzar.
BKs CLEARLY SAY in the latter case (in Dadi Gulzar) the subtle body of B Baba and B Baba's soul too enter. Whereas in the first case (entrance in Brahma baba), just point ShivBaba enters/entered.
This clearly shows PBKs are either ignorant even in simplest matters/logic, or are like double standards in arguing/discussing, or like to take just tail of an elephant and come to conclusion.
So, it proves that it is only the soul of Dada Lekhraj (with its subtle body) that enters in Gulzar Dadi during Avyakt meetings.

2)Failed argument as already explained in 1).
Since Shiv does not have any subtle or physical body, when He enters in someone, we cannot know on the basis of physical changes but only on the basis of the highest knowledge that He gives.
3)This is good/right. But, PBK theory is full of errors - as explained in different topics. So- where do their arguments fit? Just tip of iceberg follows.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2180&p=41493&hilit ... ab0#p41493
viewtopic.php?p=56184&sid=006cb0bdc4870 ... 61f#p56184
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Standing against the tide, falling on the side of reason

Post by jaycdp »

mr green wrote: 22 Aug 2007 I think the practice of offering Bhog and sending good wishes to departed souls is lifted straight from Hinduism, as is most bk dharna.
Om Shanti,

It would be a great thing to become soul conscious. Since the body-consciousness is deeply rooted in us it is even difficult.
On the other hand, people are fooled. Even Brahma Baba thought Shiva was in him and he is going to be a world Father (according to PBKs).
Then when the Avyakt Vanis came people thought it was Shiva (according to PBKs).
Then Virendra Dev Dixit propagated that Shiva is in him (Shiva never used him to narrate any Murli; or Shiva never used his body and said - look I am here).
Both BKs and PBKs look like they are all in deep suffering (BKs look pleasant because they have a five-star hotel and gardens with 37 meals for free).
There is a catch in Shiva's words or teaching.
On the one hand, He says you children are chosen, and you will not experience sorrow now, after meeting Baba and following Shrimat.
The same Murli says - this is not an easy task, it is number-wise, and you all fall and climb up (which means you are already lustful and wrathful) so just forgetting Shiva for one second you can make a mistake of sex-lust.

In today's world that is not acceptable to become angry and lustful (suffering sorrow and pain are different).
Now people are in the same shoe as Bhakti (maybe a God is in this idol) we don't know but we have to have faith.
Shankar says loudly that look at these examples, it was told Shankar is the chosen one, but according to Virendra Dev Dixit Shiva is sitting with him and observing and thinking I do not have to give any guidance more than what I have given through Brahma Baba, so let the children climb up number-wise.
(99% of PBKs face looks like they are in deep sorrow).
99% of the BKs look like they are pretending to be happy.
I still have faith that let it be numbers, as far I am concerned, I do not know, and I have never found any experience of joy or sorrow from doing Yoga. Maybe because I am doing it alone. But I used to go to BK centre and they treated me well. I went to Delhi PBKs they treated me well. My sex-lust with my wife has died gradually. But deep inside I am a lustful thorn. Virendra Dev Dixit also says he is a lustful thorn, then I feel good I am also a lustful thorn. That was not what BKs taught me they want me to be a celibate right away. The PBKs also say the same thing that you must be a celibate right away. But Virendra Dev Dixit does not say a word clearly about it. Neither do Murlis say anything, even if Murli says, it should have double meaning
besides a lustful thorn for 63 births and in one second you become brahmachari is like (an alcoholic for 63 birth and you are stopping it one second).
So I think Shiva leaves it for us to decide and everybody says their own opinion. I am quite sure sex will die gradually. And when I experience intense depression I look for sex to lift up (dopamine addiction) but at the same time if the mood is high (not soul-consciousness) I do not think bout sex. So here I am quite sure Shiva was talking something, and people who propagate the teaching understood something else.
If you had 84 births there is no way you can control your mind overnight (without Shiva raising you like a child in his ashram or house).
In the 90s they used to teach - no need of faith, here you experience God, then what is the point of faith?
But these days (both BKs and PBKs ) want you to have faith.
What I think the atomic bomb is this fake celibacy is going to blow up as a huge tsunami!