Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Post by jannisder »

The womb of an impure body that is ...
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

are pixies real?
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Yes Mr G they are! (big sigh) haven't you asked your closest garden gnome?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I was interested to see this. Not as flash as I expect. (Click to enlarge)

mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

You can almost see their worried minds ticking away as to what they will have to tell everyone.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. After Dadi Prakashmani left her body, fears were expressed on this forum about the extent to which the Yagya would deify her. And here is one such proof. Gone are the days of even Brahma Baba and Mama, now it is Dadi on the walls and Dadi in the gifts.
Dadi on walls.jpg
Dadi on walls.jpg (19.88 KiB) Viewed 15143 times
It is surprising to see that Dadi Gulzar is gifting her own photograph (in the role of being BapDada's medium) accompanied by Dadi and Didi to a VIP (a member of the erstwhile royal family of Gwalior and now the Chief Minister of Rajasthan State of India)!!!
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

Even today in a comment as she was reading the Murli our Sister-in-charge referred to "when Dadi became Avyakt" ... !
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:After Dadi Prakashmani left her body, fears were expressed on this forum about the extent to which the Yagya would deify her ... It is surprising to see that Dadi Gulzar is gifting her own photograph (in the role of being BapDada's medium) accompanied by Dadi and Didi to a VIP
They just don't care any more, do they? Its beyond a joke. Of course, they justify it because in some magical way it is "bringing benefit" just like the Bhakti pictures of gods and godesses. Sadly, what is more disappointing is that it has become the norm and acceptable.

Monkeys see and monkey do ... Brahma Kumari followers ask for pictures of their favourite "deity-Dadi" (they probably sell them in the Abu shop now for a profit - let me know if anyone can confirm). Newcomers do not even know what we are talking or reacting when we say it is against Shrimat and hypocrisy.
  • Who pays for all the give away media, the photos and, still, those Lakshmi and Narayans?
I think part of the problem is they have too much money now and are becoming careless. Gone are the days when Mama was counting the grains of rice that spilt when they washed it chiding the sisters for wasting food.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Of course, they justify it because in some magical way it is "bringing benefit" just like the Bhakti pictures of gods and godesses. Sadly, what is more disappointing is that it has become the norm and acceptable.
During Brahma Baba and Mama's lifetime, they used to discourage BKs from keeping their photographs and I don't think Brahma Baba would have ever gifted his photograph to any VIP who met him.

But here is Gulzar Dadiji gifting her own photograph to a VIP. Just imagine how would she have explained about the photograph while gifting it. It must have been embarrassing for her to tell that it is my photograph which was taken when God Shiv entered in me to narrate the Avyakt Vani. Or may be her subordinate sisters gave her the gift to be passed on to the VIP on the spot without taking her opinion.

The Dadi standing besides Dadi Gulzar is Dadi Ratanmohiniji who is incharge of the Rajasthan zone besides being the in-charge of all the matters related to surrendered BK teachers in India.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Who are the two sisters with their heads on God's ample bosom in the photo? It is Prakashmani and Ratanmohini? Perhaps it is symbolic of them drinking the pure milk of knowledge from the holy cow?

What do we read into this? It is all not part of the SS's plan to super-impose themselves in all Brahma Kumari contacts and follower's mind as having status by association just as they do by exercising a monopoly on the main stage?

Its advertising. Self-advertising and Product placement, just like any other advertising. Of most value to the followers who are made to feel that the Seniors are important and, by proxy, so are they important by associating with it ... the key for them being funding it. It has it roots in, and is, Bhakti where a printed ink image is thought to, somehow, have mystically holy powers. I expect stories of miracle healing next and their ascension into saintship.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

ex-l wrote:Who are the two Sisters with their heads on God's ample bosom in the photo? It is Prakashmani and Ratanmohini?
It is Prakashmani and Chandramani, two deceased one. I was in Madhuban this year when they celebrated the 10th anniversary of the death of Dadi Chandramani, the "Lioness of Punjab", with special Bhog offering, etc. To me it had a sour taste of Bhakti: the worship of the dead!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

bkti-pit wrote:It is Prakashmani and Chandramani, two deceased one. I was in Madhuban this year when they celebrated the 10th anniversary of the death of Dadi Chandramani, the "Lioness of Punjab", with special Bhog offering, etc. To me it had a sour taste of Bhakti: the worship of the dead!
I don't think it is Dadi Chandramani. It is Avyakt BapDada flanked by Dadi Kumarka and Didi Manmohini within the photo frame. So, the picture must be dated pre-1983.

Dadi Ratanmohini is the one standing 2nd to the left of Dadi Gulzar holding the gift photo frame.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

I never met Didi Manmohini but I think you are right.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:What do we read into this? It is all not part of the SS's plan to super-impose themselves in all Brahma Kumari contacts and follower's mind as having status by association just as they do by exercising a monopoly on the main stage?
When there are pictures of Dadis and Supreme Soul Shiva everywhere, then how can they expect their followers to forget all the bodily beings, remember one ShivBaba and none else?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Quoted from the PBK Section for informaton:
Disc.CD No.440, dated 13.11.07 at Anantpur

Time: 19.16-22.30
Student: Two days before Dadi Prakashmani left her body, explosions occurred in Hyderabad and Bombay. Explosion took place in Bombay. So, is there any connection (between Dadi’s demise and the explosions)?

Baba: Before leaving her body she was lying in coma. The souls which go into coma, before going into coma, they keep wandering here and there, everywhere in the Subtle Region . What? That soul does not remain in the body and wherever it wanders, the subtle body can enter anywhere and play any part. And Hyderabad has a special part. Souls of which religion reside mostly in Hyderabad? There are more Muslims. So, one will influence the place wherever his field of activity is.

For example, when the first party from Bombay went to attend bhatti at Kampil, when the first party (from Bombay) went there, big explosions took place in Bombay. There (i.e. in Kampil) the party was attending bhatti and there (i.e. in Bombay) big explosions took place. So, there is a karmic account. And just as the agitation of Jaiprakash Narayan began from Gujarat in 1976, revolution took place and Janata Party was formed and Indira Gandhi was dethroned. Similar thing happened in the Advance Party as well. What? In the Advance Party too, the soul of Jaiprakash Narayan; and this emergency was also imposed in the Advance Party for those Brahmins (i.e. the PBKs) that they should not be allowed to enter, they should not be allowed to intrude; a dispute emerged and Morarji Desai became a helper. Who is Morarji Desai in the world of Brahmins? Krishna Morarji Desai. That agitation began from Gujarat and this agitation also started from Gujarat. So, whatever happens in the world, a reflection of it is present in the world of Brahmins too. Whatever happens in the world of Brahmins will reflect on the outside world as well. They are connected (to each other).
-------------------
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation.