Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Post by arjun »

Quoted from above:
ShivBaba spoke not wrote:Today Mama has gone and tomorrow someone else would go, but the Father definitely has to speak the Murli. Baba continues to tell you children new points and explain their meaning. He tells everyone: Children, remember the Father. Don't become trapped in anyone's name or form... Never think: Mama has left her body and so what will happen now? If you shed tears, you fail. The Father who is giving all of us an inheritance is sitting here. He is immortal and so there is no need to shed any tears for Him ... Our knowledge is such that even if your mother dies you have to eat halva, which means you have to give the jewels of knowledge. For instance, Baba says: This Baba might also go away..- Murli dated 07/08/08
Dear bkti-pit,
Thanks for uploading the above Murli. In fact I got this intimation from a BK friend today and I asked him to provide a copy in Hindi if possible.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bkti-pit
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bkti-pit »

Interesting that they released this Murli as they are preparing to celebrate Dadi Prakashmani's first death anniversary.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

It seems some folks have a problem with the link. Where is this?

Try clicking on this.
BK_prakashmani.jpg
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

From a BK circular provided by sister Jannisder in another thread:
We are also preparing for the dedication ceremony of 'Prakash Sthamb (Tower of light), memorial for Dadi Prakashmaniji, on 25 August, 2008, which marks the first anniversary of our beloved Dadiji's ascension to the Subtle Region. The monument seems to be the most befitting tribute to our Dadiji. All of you are heartily invited to attend the ceremony (in person or subtle form) and fill your intellects with Dadiji's love and power, just as Dadiji used to envelop all of us in her embrace...
If the BKs believe that Dadiji has ascended to the Subtle Region then what about the Bhog messages that spoke of her rebirth? Or is it an anniversary of her short stay in the Subtle Regions before taking rebirth (as believed by BKs)?

If BKs from all over the world attend the dedication ceremony of the memorial for Dadiji either in person or through subtle form, then what about the Shrimat that says we should remember none but one Baba?
alladin
Friends and family of

tourist info

Post by alladin »

Hi. I had in mind posting a comment in the Hindi/Sindhi topic, but let me do it here, since it seems the appropriate place.

Traveling, I got the impression that in India there is not all this worship of saints and the proliferation of mausoleums and tombs that you find in Muslim countries where pilgrims go, paying homage to dead saints and prophets, murabits, heroes and army leaders; asking for some miracle to happen into their lives or a wish to be granted.

Could some indians confirm or correct me please?
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Well, in a little time it will be Dadi Janki's temple to be build, I believe it is the top of ego!!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

aladin wrote:Traveling, I got the impression that in India there is not all this worship of saints and the proliferation of mausoleums and tombs that you find in Muslim countries where pilgrims go, paying homage to dead saints and prophets, murabits, heroes and army leaders; asking for some miracle to happen into their lives or a wish to be granted. Could some indians confirm or correct me please?
I think your assumption is not correct. You can find mazaars, tombs of Muslim saints in almost every town and city which are worshipped equally by Muslims and Hindus. They go there not just for fulfilment of their desires but also to get rid of evil spirits. Even ShivBaba has mentioned in the Murlis that if anyone is suffering from the ill-effects of evil spirits they can go to the Muslim saints/priests.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

That is in contrast then, as to ... you should not worship anyone ...
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

aladin wrote:Traveling, I got the impression that in India there is not all this worship of saints and the proliferation of mausoleums and tombs that you find in Muslim countries where pilgrims go
arjun wrote:I think your assumption is not correct. You can find mazaars, tombs of Muslim saints in almost every town and city which are worshipped equally by Muslims and Hindus.
From the Murli points you gave earlier, are "those that get rid of evil spirits" not living individuals rather than tombs to the dead?

I think Alladin's point is that it is an Islamic trend not a Hindu one. Pluralistic Hindus, a term used to describe the acceptance of all religious paths as equally valid abd promoting coexistence, will worship anything as we know.
alladin
Friends and family of

back to Bhakti

Post by alladin »

Hi. Thanks for the Prakashmani mausoleum picture. Democratically available for all of us to print it and decide what to do with it, maybe meditate in front of it and get some inspiration or have our evil spirits exorcised. From what I have seen in centers and Bhawans, the trend has been that of hanging more and more photos all over the place.

That is also a possible method for keeping off the bad vibes of resentment students feel for having been abused!!

So, if a SIC came to visit my "Gita patshala", all I would have to do in order to prove I am pukkha, would be decorating the flat with photos of BK gurus (deceased and alive), and their tombs. We went full circle, back into Bhakti!! Do they keep some sarees, sandals and shawls of the holy ones in a window case yet?
bansy

Post by bansy »

The mausoleum can now save people time without needing to go to Pandav Bhavan to the Tower of Peace. It should be quieter by keeping the tourists and lay BKs at bay down the mountain.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

bansy wrote:The mausoleum can now save people time without needing to go to Pandav Bhavan to the Tower of Peace. It should be quieter by keeping the tourists and lay BKs at bay down the mountain.
:D How's your frying pan?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
The September issue of the Purity magazine carries two photographs related to the dedication ceremony of the Tower of Light (Prakash Stambh) on 25th August, 2008 to mark the 1st Anniversary of Dadi Prakashmani.

One of these photographs shows thousands of BK from all over the world gathered in front of the Prakash stambh with a huge garlanded photograph of Dadi Kumarka and a huge (Hindu style) lamp beside it. The stambh seems to situated right in front of the literature department at Taleti, Abu Road.

The other photograph shows Dadi Janaki paying floral tributes to Dadi.

OGS,
Arjun
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Poor old Janki is losing all her closest friends. I was there when Chandramani passed away, I felt for Janki when I saw her cry.