Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:The stambh seems to situated right in front of the literature department at Taleti, Abu Road.
Would that be "literature department" ... or book selling souvenir shop?
  • "Step right this way, folks ... lucky remembrances here ... cash registers over there. Buy your own official photographs of Dadi ... guaranteed to increase your status in the Golden Age and burn your karmas off."
Its a while since we had a song, here's ... "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" by The Police
Sting wrote:Poets, priests and politicians
Have words to thank for their positions
Words that scream for their submission
And no one's jamming their transmission
'because when their eloquence escapes you
Their logic ties you up and rapes you

We do Dadis, We do Dada
Is all I want to say to you
We do Dadis, We do Dada
Their innocence will pull me through
We do Dadis, We do Dada
Is all I want to say to you
We do Dadis, We do Dada
They're meaningless and all that's true
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Would that be "literature department" ... or book selling souvenir shop?
The photograph also shows three BK brothers standing at equal distance from each other atop the terrace of the building housing the literature department with video cameras seriously engaged in videographing the entire proceedings. I don't know how many more there were in the other three directions :D. Click to enlarge.
dead-dadi.jpg
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

'Struth ... its not over yet. That picture and frame must be 4 meters high. So what is the literature department behind? Perhaps where they produce propaganda?

Its ridiculous. They have way to much money to spend on frivolities. Is this one not grander than Lekhraj Kirpalani's? And what is so special that 1,000s of her followers have to come all the way across India the world ... the soul has left the body? It did not even make it to the end of the Confluence Age. There is no guarantee she was "karmateet". Its all contrary to Shrimat as far as the Murli goes.

Can anyone explain this to me?
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Hideous Bhakti.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

It makes me wonder if I belong to the same religion ...

What happened to what inspired me to join in the first place?

Is it me changing or them?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:That picture and frame must be 4 meters high.
I think you have forgotten to see that Hindu style lamp which is equal to Dadi's frame in height. I think that must be a record of sorts in the BK Yagya. Generally, BKs use big sized lamps for the inauguration of their conferences in India. But this one has broken all records. :D

No Dadi could have reached the top of that lamp to light it. It is not clear from the picture if they have fitted bulbs on that lamp to give the appearance of a flame. May be they tried to prove their height of Bhakti with such huge symbols of Bhakti.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:I think you have forgotten to see that Hindu style lamp which is equal to Dadi's frame in height. I think that must be a record of sorts in the BK Yagya.
I think you are right ... what is that all about!?!

When I went to the Baba Bhavan of London in the 1980s, they used to have a brass one there which was a modest 3 or 4 feet. I had no idea what it was and thought that someone must have donated to them a fancy cigarette ashtray.

To quote mr green above, they are hideously ugly and unnecessary things with no meaning whatsoever. But they must have some emotional significance to the senior sisters ... perhaps Lekhraj Kirpalani had one in his house, or one was lit during their early trance mediumship sessions.

When you consider that just a few hundred meters from where all this is useless expense is going on, human beings are still living as if they were in the stone age it makes you realise how sick it all is.
Hindi-lamps.jpg
Hindi-lamps.jpg (29.77 KiB) Viewed 20088 times
These are what we are talking about.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:To quote mr green above, they are hideously ugly and unnecessary things with no meaning whatsoever. But they must have some emotional significance to the senior Sisters
Actually, these lamps are used by Hindus as part of the worship of Hindu deities. They are found more in the houses of affluent or moderately rich Hindus. Middle class or lower class Hindus manage with tiny sized brass lamps or mud lamps. Before the advent of electricity, these lamps were used to light the main sanctum sanctum of Hindu temples which generally did not have proper ventilation.

From BK point of view, ShivBaba and Avyakt BapDada has been telling since many decades that these lamps represent the awakened souls, there is no need to light any physical lamps, but who cares for Him?

My only fear is that whatever has happened on the first anniversary of Dadi Prakashmani's demise at Shantivan may be replicated by other BK centers in different forms to prove their devotion to Dadi. Even in the outside world, it is seen that when public worship of deities like Ganesh and Durga takes place in large parts of India, there is a competition among the organizers of Pooja Pandals to make their Pandal and Idols more attractive, bigger and costlier. In the same way, BK centers may enter the race to outdo each other in case of Dadi worship.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

What is the actual official line? Is she subtle, rebirth, Advance Party ... does someone know?
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

mr green wrote:What is the actual official line? Is she subtle, rebirth, Advance Party ... does someone know?
In the Murlis, it was said that she took rebirth as a boy.

It was also said that she comes and goes to the Subtle Regions and does all kinds of subtle service. Now, I am not sure how much of that was said in the Murlis and how much came through trance messages. We also keep hearing about Dadi Prakashmani having become Avyakt from the sisters who read the Murli here as well as many BKs sharing the Yoga experiences they are having with Dadi.

However, I do not remember Sister Mohini, our main instrument in the USA, ever saying anything of that sort. As for Dadi Janki's classes. I do not know since I do not read them.
dilaram
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: surrendered BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to enhance unity and improve pure unadulterated & unlimited seva

Post by dilaram »

I love my bhagata's each one more than the next. Not everyone wants Jeevan Mukti, give em what they want I say ... seems to work for Sat Chit Anand and the one in the middle, Mama, Dadi Ji and anyone else that likes to spread light and might from Da House. Noblesse Obliege ... anyone speak French? Takes me all my time to spell English! And I am, at least once !

Have fun I say ... unless you want to be a long time dead ! :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have come to know that a trance message was delivered to the BKs through Dadi Gulzar on the occasion of the second death anniversary of Dadi Kumarka on 25th August, 09. It was also intimated that the soul of Dadi Kumarka entered the body of Dadi Gulzar for a few moments and gave drishti to the BKs for a few moments and went back. The message in Hindi is attached herewith. If anyone can upload the English version, it would be nice.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
sandesh-25-08.pdf
Message-25.08.09-Hindi
(63.34 KiB) Downloaded 482 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Madhuban BapDada’s divine message on Dadiji’s 2nd Anniversary via Dadi Gulzar 25/08/09

Today, on Dadiji’s anniversary, Dadi Gulzar offered Bhog to BapDada. Everyone invoked Dadiji with a lot of love. Dadiji came into the gathering for a short while, waved her hand, and having a very lovely meeting with love filled in her eyes, she went back to the Subtle Region. On this occasion, the bhatthi of brothers and sisters who are instruments at the Gita Pathshalas is taking place. Together with that, many other brothers and sisters have also reached here. Today, there is a gathering of over 10,000 brothers and sisters in the Diamond Hall. Before this gathering, everyone went to Dadiji’s memorial – Prakash Stambh to offer their tribute to Dadiji.

BapDada’s message:
Today, carrying the love and remembrance of all of you, I reached Baba and what did I see as soon as I got there? Baba was having a very entertaining chit-chat with the souls who have gone into the Advance Party.

Our Dadiji was sitting with her arms around Baba’s neck. I said: Dadiji, today you are sitting with your arms around Baba’s neck. She replied: I always stay in Baba’s arms. I replied: At present, we stay in Baba’s arms, but where do you stay? Dadiji said: Baba, You tell them how I stay in Your arms. Baba just smiled. Today, Mama, Didi and other main instruments were emerged in the Subtle Region. I was very happy to see each one of them. All of them said: We meet Baba more than you do. I said: We meet Baba through Yoga all day long and we stay with Baba all day. How do you stay with Baba? So, all of them said:

Every day, our Amrit Vela is with Baba because all of us have very firm sanskars of Amrit Vela. At that time, everyone else is sleeping. We come to Baba in the Subtle Region from 4.00am to 6.00am. Sometimes, Baba takes us on service and sometimes, He sends us to the temples. Sometimes, Baba sits us in a semi-circle and sits Himself in the middle with us and gives sakaash to everyone. Dadiji said: Even you haven’t seen that scene. I just continued to smile. Baba then said: These children have not taken birth again through the account of karma. This birth of theirs is on account of service, and so they have sanskars only of service and this is why Baba makes them do different types of service. Then I asked: Dadiji, what is your plan now? Will you just continue to do service in this way now? After doing your service at Amrit Vela, what do you do as a child? Dadiji said: When my mother and Father and close relatives see me, they are very much attracted. Knowledge is not in an emerged form, but wherever we have gone, they all have a desire to just look at our forehead. They feel that these are special souls. My parents relate their experiences to many relatives in an incognito way, saying that they feel there is something unique about my forehead. That there is something special in them. They feel like just continuing to look at our foreheads. Looking at our forehead, they feel very happy and they forget their sorrow. I asked: Dadiji, what other service do you do?

Dadiji said: My Father is like a very well-known advisor in the city. He is very well-known in the city and everyone comes to him for advice. My Father calls me and I don’t know what they experience, but he also just continues to look at my forehead. Service continues to take place through my forehead. Then Baba said: Of course everyone remembers Dadiji, and Baba also remembers her. Baba said: Whenever any service takes place, then all My specially beloved children who have gone, Baba remembers these children whenever any new plans are made, and of how those children gave lectures. Those are the children who have taught everyone and then gone. All of them are doing good service, and at such a time, Baba remembers the serviceable children. Dadiji said: Do you know what happens to me when all of you remember me? Although I am young, those sanskars are filled in me. When someone remembers me, then I am touched that someone is calling me. It is not very clear, but the feeling is as though there is some pull.

Every now and again Baba makes all of us emerge in the Subtle Region and asks about our welfare. So, I also ask: Baba, what are all of them still doing? So, Baba gives me news of both the Advance Party and those with the advanced stage. I asked: Dadiji, what did Baba tell you? Dadiji replied: At present, all those who are in the Sakar form do not have that much zeal and enthusiasm to do everything quickly and to return home. All of them are sitting comfortably. I asked: So, what do you do? Dadiji said: I just smile, merge all of you and then leave it at that.

Then Baba said to Dadiji: Everyone has a desire to meet you, so go and meet them and come back. So, Dadiji came and met everyone and came back. Then when Dadiji came back to the Subtle Region, she told Baba: Baba, service has now increased a lot. Now, our hall has begun to feel small. Baba said: Of course service has to increase, but Baba wants the world to be transformed and for the sorrow and peacelessness to finish. There doesn’t seem to be so much enthusiasm for transformation in their thoughts or actions. Now children have to make effort with a greater speed.

Then, Baba said to all those who were emerged there: Look, so many varieties of Bhog from Madhuban have come for all of you. Baba continued to open the Bhog containers in front of all of them and said: Look, what they have made for all of you. First, Baba fed four to six things to Dadiji and then told Dadi to feed everyone else. Dadi then fed Baba first and then fed everyone else. Then Baba took everyone in His arms, and merged all those who were emerged there and said: OK children, we will meet again. Baba gave everyone leave in this way. Then I was alone. Then Baba said: Tell everyone that now there should be the deep love for effort: We have to return, we have to return. This atmosphere should spread everywhere as though everyone is sitting ever-ready to return home. While doing service, maintain the concern to return home. If you do service in this way through your thoughts and words, then you will be able to bring Baba’s signals into practical form. So, now make intense effort and quickly bring about whatever transformation you want to bring about and do whatever service you want to do. Saying this, Baba sent me back to the corporeal world. Achcha.

* * * Om Shanti * * *
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I got to see some portion of the direct telecast of the above event held at Abu Road. When Dadi's soul was reportedly speaking through the body of Dadi Gulzar the voice was same as that of Avyakt BapDada, but the facial expressions were comparatively less enthusiastic.

She did not answer the question related to the Advance Party and diverted the issue by stressing on service through mind.

It is surprising to know that while she herself presided over huge wastage of money on various programmes, buildings, etc. during her lifetime, now that she has witnessed whatever is happening in the PBK centers by entering in the bodies of PBKs to get advance knowledge, she has vigorously stressed on economy and stopping of wasteful expenditure.

BKs continue to foolishly believe that Dadi Kumarika has taken rebirth, while the fact is that neither she nor other Dadis and Didis have taken rebirth, but are studying the advance knowledge by entering in the bodies of the PBKs.

OGS,
Arjun
Jankidadi-Gulzardadi-crowned.jpg
BKs did not heed to what ShivBaba said through Brahma Baba for 18 years and then what Avyakt BapDada said through Gulzar Dadi since 1969; at least now they should wake up from the slumber after hearing Dadi's words and realize what they have been doing all these years and stop wasteful expenditure as depicted above.