Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
ms orange
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: peace

Post by ms orange »

:idea:
bro neo
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

arjun wrote:I am sure that many BKs may be angry with me ...
Real BKs aren't supposed to get angry. :)
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

I have heard this morning that there is now (or it is presently being put together) a "Prakashsthan" in Shantivan, a memorial to Dadiji, on the site where her body was cremated. How much bhaktier can it get?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

bkti-pit wrote:I have heard this morning that there is now (or it is presently being put together) a "Prakashsthan" in Shantivan, a memorial to Dadiji, on the site where her body was cremated.
Best whisper in case the PBKs hear you ... is there a donation box anywhere near, peut etre?
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Seeing is believing ... so let's wait

Post by abrahma kumar »

ex-l wrote:Best whisper in case the PBKs hear you ... is there a donation box anywhere near, peut etre?
I heard your whisper ex-l. Wasnt there a 'clean money' sort of chit chat on the site sometime earlier this year :oops: ? Seeing is believing, so they say. Let us wait for the pictures.

Together with 'How big is your Badge' we might need a satire based on 'how deep is your earthenware pot'
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

I heard from a BK friend recently that just before the recent Diwali festival, all BK centers were asked to avoid bursting crackers and to avoid lighting lamps during Diwali and instead they were asked to meditate on Diwali day.

In a way it is good, and according to Shrimat, to avoid these things, but how far is it proper to avoid these things just because a particular Brahmin soul had left the Yagya; when you have been doing that since last few decades, when many other Brahmin souls had been leaving their bodies???

I have myself witnessed BKWSU wasting a lot of hard earned Yagya money on bursting crackers (and thus adding to noise and air pollution) at the Headquarters at Mt. Abu in the presence of many Dadis a couple of decades ago.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

I heard from a BK friend recently that just before the recent Diwali festival, all BK centers were asked to avoid bursting crackers and to avoid lighting lamps during Diwali and instead they were asked to meditate on Diwali day.

In a way it is good, and according to Shrimat, to avoid these things, but how far is it proper to avoid these things just because a particular Brahmin soul had left the Yagya; when you have been doing that since last few decades, when many other Brahmin souls had been leaving their bodies???
This was not announced last year Diwali. Then again, this forum only was around last year. Maybe they found some Shrimat to follow here. Who knows, if this forum no longer exists next year, they'll be going crackers next year. Sorry for the pun :P

(Can anyone explain why Diwali is also spelt Deepvali ... which language is it from).
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

Maybe ... :roll:.
bansy

Post by bansy »

This is mad. Following on previous posts with creatures of various species wearing garlands, the aforementioned creatures have combined and are also getting married, all to do with something called karma. The man chose to marry a b**ch :!: Enlarge the image to get a better view.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7093422.stm
bro neo
ex-BK

Post by bro neo »

bansy wrote:This is mad. Following on previous posts with creatures of various species wearing garlands, the aforementioned creatures have combined and are also getting married, all to do with something called karma. The man chose to marry a b**ch :!: Enlarge the image to get a better view.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7093422.stm
LMAO :lol:.
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Funeral videos posted by good goodprince001

Post by tete »

abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Thank you.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister bansy,
Om Shanti. Deepavali is the correct name which means a row (avali) of lamps (deep). Deepavali is a Hindi/Sanskrit word.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
alladin
Friends and family of

DK presence

Post by alladin »

DJ proudly explained that surrender ceremonies, which were traditionally held in front of DK, are now being performed under supervision of DJ, if I got it right. Some may have heard the latest Bhog message where DG interviewed the departed soul DK. She is apparently in a womb but not experiencing it like a bondage (jail ...), she has freedom of movement and does service especially at Amrit Vela (famous touring around. Well, World Benefit was her speciality!!).

It'd be interesting to go to Madhuban this season. It seems, according to many visitors there, that DK's presence is soooo tangible there :roll:. As BB's used to be. Bring a "ghost repellent" with you or a ghost net to sleep under, or you may get malaria! This Bhakti goes on, pics are all over the places where BK hang around and dwell. I would assume that if you don't have a pic with DK in your house, you would be suspected as a traitor. I wonder if this is to please BK with affection and Bhakti feelings more or if it is a facade for PR because she used to meet all the eminent swami and gurus, so she has to be worshiped in a similar way.
trinity
Friends and family of

Post by trinity »

Its all just sick!! :evil: