Murli points for untraceable questions/threads

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Murli points for untraceable questions/threads

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
I am sorry to start this thread because of my poor memory power. :lol: :D :)

Some honourable members had asked some questions or sought some Murli quotations which I could not produce at that time. During my regular study of latest Murlis published by BKs, I find some of the relevant Murli quotes, but cannot trace the concerned thread. So, I would be quoting the relevant Murli quotes for such untraceable questions/threads here.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Long ago I had promised to quote a Murli point about writing 'On Godly Service' in one of the threads. I found one such Murli quote in a revised Sakar Murli dated 10.07.07, pg.4.

"Tum sab kalyaankaari ho na. Sirf ek Baba thodey hee kartey hain. Khudaai khidmatgaar toh bahut chaahiye na. Tum 'On God Fatherly Service' par ho. Angrezi akshar bahut achcha hai."

"You all are benefactors, aren't you? Baba does not do it alone. Many Godly servants are required. You are 'On God Fatherly Service'. The English word is very good."

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. John Bhai had once asked me to quote Murli points which suggested that Brahma Baba considered himself to be medium of God. I think the following Murli points are very near to that (though not exactly in that category):

"Inko dekhkar samajhtey hain - yah toh jauhari tha. Yah kaisey Prajapita ho sakta. Arey ismay moonjhney kee kya baat hai, aakar samjho." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 26.07.07, pg 4)

“By looking at this one, people think - this one was a jeweller. How can he be Prajapita? Arey, what is there to get confused in it? Come and understand.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 26.07.07, pg 4 published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba and translated by a PBK)

"Baap aaye hain tumhara communion apney saath karaatey hain. Kahtey hain mai saadhaaran Brahma tan may aaya hoon. Yah Dada koi Brahma nahee tha. Bhal asul Brahman thay parantu vah chod diya. Ab Brahma dwara rachnaa rachnee hai toh Brahma chaahiye. Khud kahtey hain mai is Brahma tan may aata hoon." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 10.07.07, pg 4)

“The Father has come and establishes your communion with Himself. He says I have come in an ordinary body of Brahma. This Dada was not Brahma. Although he was originally a Brahmin, but he left that. Now creation is to be created through Brahma, so Brahma is required. He Himself says that I come in the body of Brahma.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 10.07.07, pg 4 published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba and translated by a PBK)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I think Sister Bansy had once asked me to quote Murli points regarding the birth of Krishna whether impure souls would be present at that time or not. I think the following Murli point is relevant:

"Bhal pehley jab Krishna janmata hai, us samay bhi koi na koi thodey bahut rahtey hain, jinko vaapis jaanaa hai." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 05.09.07, pg 2)

“Although when Krishna takes birth, at that time also some or the other, few people live, who have to return (to the Soul World).” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 05.09.07, pg 2 published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba and translated by a PBK)

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Quoted from the BK section for record purpose:

"The Father explains - these are very deep matters to be understood. In this purity is first and Yoga is required to be firm. This is called complete renunciation (sanyaas). The connection of the intellect with this world should end. Very few among you understand these matters. If everyone starts understanding then they would become Ganges of knowledge. They should (at least) become small rivers, canals. Allright if they narrate (knowledge) at home like a pond, even then it could be presumed that they have understood something. But they cannot narrate even at home.....If you cannot narrate to others, then you are not even a small pond. You have to become a big river. You have to follow Mama-Baba. But if they cannot narrate even at home, then they are not even flowing water. Baba will be happy in front of Ganges of knowledge. Many feel happy when they listen in front of Baba. But as soon as they get up from here, walk down the staircase, the intoxication also goes on reducing." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.10.07, pg 3&4 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

Om Shanti. I remember that someone (perhaps ex-l) had asked whether metaphors were used when ShivBaba used to narrate Murlis through Brahma Baba. The above extract is a proof for that. IN the above Murli Baba's children have been compared to rivers, canals, ponds, and standing water.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Re: Murli points for untraceable questions/threads

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. new knowledge Bhai had raised the question of yogeshwar somewhere in the PBK section which I am unable to locate. Here is an extract of a clarification Murli posted in the concerned thread today:
Extracts of ShivBaba's Murli (via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) - as narrated to the PBKs

VCD No.428, Cassette No. 914, dated 25.04.06 at Dhulabari, Nepal

Clarification of Murli dated 16.02.67

Ref. No.VCD-428-Part-VI-Eng.,

"The entire world is going to end. Now we proceed to our home. Then we would come in the kingdom. This should always remain in our intellect. What? That we have to depart and after going we have to come back. We have to come to our kingdom. The knowledge that is received should remain in the soul, is not it? Baba is Yogeshwar. What? The one, whom we should remember; the one, whose remembrance would calm the inconstancy of our bodily organs - that Baba is Yogeshwar. Ishwar of Yogis (God of Yogis). The niyanta, controller of all the Yogis, who make efforts to establish connection (Yoga) - Yogeshwar. Who all are shown in the path of worship in the form of Yogeshwar? Krishna is also called Yogeshwar. Anyone else? Who else is called Yogeshwar apart from Shri Krishna? Shankarji is also called. Anyone else? (Someone said - Ram) Not Ram. Who else is called (Yogeshwar)? Sanatkumar is also called Yogeeshwar. In the world that was created through thoughts, four sons of Brahma have been depicted first of all. Among those four sons, the one, who was eldest in knowledge and Yoga was called - Sanatkumar. He is also called God of Yogis. Actually, Sanatkumar is none else but Shankar.

So, actually, God will not be called Yogeshwar. Baba is Yogeshwar. God will not be called Yogeshwar. Who is God? And who is Baba? God is God Father, the Supreme Soul. And ShivBaba is - Father Shiv along with the corporeal body. You are Yogeshwar. God will not be called Yogeshwar. It means that point of light Shiv will not be called Yogeshwar. Who will be called? Will Father Shiv be called Yogeshwar? He is telling - Father Shiv would be called Yogeshwar. (Shalu Bhen said - No, not Father Shiv. Father Shiv is an incorporeal point of light.). What does Yoga mean? Yoga means establishing relationship (sambandh). One is reminded only of those relationships that one establishes. Suppose someone is observed through the eyes. Suppose one has seen very carefully, then would one be reminded of him or not? One would be reminded of him automatically. Similarly, if one takes the company (of someone) through any bodily organ, if one takes the company with attachment, then one would certainly be reminded of it. It cannot be possible that one takes the company of someone and one does not remember him/her."
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. In one of the threads in the PBK Section shivsena Bhai had asked for Murli/AV quotes where it has been said that one should surrender the body also to Baba. I had written to Baba and I have received the following quotes from AVs on this subject:

"Surrender ka arth toh badaa hai. Mera kuch rahaa hee nahee. Surrender hua toh tan, man dhan sab kuch arpan." (AV-18.9.69, pg.120)
"Samarpan arthaat tan, man, dhan aur sambandh, samay – sab may arpan." (AV-3.10.69, pg.128)
"Sampoorna samarpan aatma ko jo sachmuch tan, man, dhan aur samay dena chaahiye – is pramaan dey rahey hain? Yah potamail bhi nikaalo ki tan, man, dhan aur samay ka prayog kahaan kartey hain?" (AV-28.11.69, pg.161)

"The meaning of ‘surrender’ is very wide. Nothing remains mine. When one becomes surrendered, then the body, mind, wealth, everything is dedicated." (AV-18.9.69, pg.120)
‘Surrender’ means dedicating the body, mind, wealth and relationships, time, everything. (AV-3.10.69, pg.128)
"Are you actually giving body, mind, wealth and time that a completely surrendered soul is supposed to give? Also check as to where are you using the body, mind, wealth and time?" (AV-28.11.69, pg.161)
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

The word "surrender" has two meanings: one is to surrender physically to any ashram like karm-sannyasis and do kar-seva (like surrendered BKs and PBKs) and other is to surrender to God ShivBaba mentally (man-mana-bhav) and live like a trustee as a house-holder (karm-yogi) and perform all your lokik duties and also do Godly service with tan-man-dhan and time permitted numberwise.

In all the above Vani points it has not been mentioned that you have to leave your lokik house and surrender physically to any ashram (whether bk or pbk); all the above points can be implemented as per the souls' capacity numberwise while living in the lokik family. God ShivBaba has come to make us karm-yogis and not karm-sannayasis.

Also in the last paragraph of Vani 28-11-69, it has been mentioned that you have to surrender with the mind ("sabhi se badaa surrender honaa hai sankalp mein") and that can be done even while sitting at home and performing your lokik duties. No need to surrender physically.
arjun wrote: Sanatkumar is also called Yogeeshwar. In the world that was created through thoughts, four sons of Brahma have been depicted first of all. Among those four sons, the one, who was eldest in knowledge and Yoga was called - Sanatkumar. He is also called God of Yogis. Actually, Sanatkumar is none else but Shankar.

Is there any mention of ''sanatkumar being Shankar'' in Murlis or Vanis or this is again brahma (Krishna) quoting from the scriptures of Bhakti marg.

I have never read anything about ''sanat-sanatan-sanandan-sanatkumar'' (brahma ke char putra) as described by advance knowledge in any Murlis; if you have any Murli which mentions these then please scan and put it on the net, or else we believe that this is just manushya mat (brahma ki mat) during brahma ki raat.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have never read anything about ''sanat-sanatan-sanandan-sanatkumar'' (Brahma ke char putra) as described by Advanced Knowledge in any Murlis;
"Do you know the reminder of Kumars remaining ever pure and highly virtuous (satoguni)? Sanat Kumars. What is shown as their specialty? They are always shown as small boys. It is said that they are always aged five years. This is famous about purity. Just as a five year old child is completely pure, isn’t it? He remains detached from the attraction of relations. However big the worldly family may be, but the stage should be just as a small child is pure. Similarly, this is a reminder of purity. Kumar means pure stage. In that also, not just a single person is shown but a fraternity (sangathan) has been shown. A few are shown as an example. So your fraternity is a reminder of purity. The purity is such that there should not be any thought or experience of impurity." [Avyakt Vani dated 11/3/71 Pg-4 published by BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK]
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:"Do you know the reminder of Kumars remaining ever pure and highly virtuous (satoguni)? Sanat Kumars. What is shown as their specialty? They are always shown as small boys" [Avyakt Vani dated 11/3/71 Pg-4 published by BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK]

Dear arjun Bhai.

Thanks for the Vani date.

Could you please elaborate on who are these 4 sons of brahma in Advance Party and why the ''adi-sanatan devi devta dharma'' is named after the last son ''sanatkumar'' and why not the eldest son ''sanat'' or second son ''sanatan''? (In Hindu mythology, it is usually the eldest son which propagates the family tradition and not the youngest).

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Shivsena Bhai,
Om Shanti. As far as I know as per the advanced knowledge the four Sanat Kumar brothers (sons of Brahma) represent the four seed-souls of the four religions (Deity, Islam, Buddhism and Christianity) within the PBKs. But I am not aware as to why the deity religion has been named after the last brother Sanat Kumar.

Moreover, my knowledge of Hindu mythology is restricted to the study of Ramayana, Mahabharata and other stories taught as part of the school curriculum and some other scriptures like Gita, Bhagwat and other popular stories which I had read due to my personal interest. Since I have been a BK/PBK since my childhood, I have not done any Bhakti (as practiced by most Hindus). So, my knowledge of deeper secrets behind the Hindu mythological stories is limited.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. As far as I know as per the advanced knowledge the four Sanat Kumar Brothers (sons of Brahma) represent the four seed-souls of the four religions (Deity, Islam, Buddhism and Christianity) within the PBKs. But I am not aware as to why the deity religion has been named after the last Brother Sanat Kumar.
Dear arjun Bhai.

I have many queries regarding these 4 sons of Brahma:

If Deity-religion is the first dharm of Kalpa, then why is it not established by the first son sanat. (Islam-Buddhism and Christianity to be established by second, third and last son of brahma). Who is this brahma who is the Father of the 4 sons ???

If last brother sanatkumar is supposed to be Ram's soul through whom Deity religion is established then how come Ram being Father of humanity (as supposed by PBKs) be the fourth son of brahma (who???).

If by ''brahma'' you mean Lekhraj Kirpalani, then how can he Father 4 sons, after he has left his body in 1969? All the above require clarifications which are not given in any cd or cassette.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If by ''Brahma'' you mean Lekhraj Kirpalani, then how can he Father 4 sons, after he has left his body in 1969.
It is not Dada Lekhraj but the original mother (wife of Sevakram) in the beginning of the Yagya who gives spiritual birth to all the four seeds (of four main religions) by narrating the visions caused to Dada Lekhraj to Sevakram. There is a Murli point which says that - can Prajapita come into existence without becoming a Brahmin first?
OGS,
Arjun
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

arjun wrote:It is not Dada Lekhraj but the original mother (wife of Sevakram) in the beginning of the Yagya who gives spiritual birth to all the four seeds (of four main religions) by narrating the visions caused to Dada Lekhraj to Sevakram.
But, first of all, Lekhraj Kirpalani narrated his own visions to that mother & then that mother narrated the same to Sevakram; thus, the first narrator of that visions is Lekhraj Kirpalani & not that mother. If that mother becomes Brahma by just narrating those visions, Lekhraj Kirpalani should be regarded as the first Brahma who narrates his own visions to that mother & that mother as the secondary Brahma who depicts that story to sevakram.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: It is not Dada Lekhraj but the original mother (wife of Sevakram) in the beginning of the Yagya who gives spiritual birth to all the four seeds (of four main religions) by narrating the visions caused to Dada Lekhraj to Sevakram. There is a Murli point which says that - can Prajapita come into existence without becoming a Brahmin first?
Dear arjun Bhai.

Things are getting more complicated. It is not yet proved by PBKs that the three murtis in the beginning of the Yagya are the same three souls who are going to be revealed as Trimurti in the end, and now you further add, that original mata gave birth to all four seeds in the beginning itself (and who were the four souls, besides the original three murtis - please clarify). This is something I have not heard before. Instead of making things simple and logical to understand, advance knowledge is making a mess of it. [Murli says: ''Gyan ka soot itna ulza hua hai ki Bap ke sivaya koi sulzaa na sake" - meaning : ''that whole thread of knowledge is so twisted that only when Father comes it will be solved''.]

It would be worthwhile to send these queries about brahma's four sons to Baba Dixit and let us know his answers about the same. Are you yourself convinced about what you have written about 4 sons of brahma. Can you produce the Murli date which you are quoting about prajapita?

shivsena.