Shiv through Shankar

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bkdimok
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bkdimok »

john wrote:So, you are saying you are unable to give answers outside of what BKdimok knows or has stored in his brain? From my understanding BKdimok has only a basic/rudementary understanding of BK knowledge, which anyone can pick in a short space of time
If you can not give answers beyond BKdimok's limited understanding then what use are you?
Dear John, Om Shanti.

BK Dmitry is called Shankar also. Shankar is full of knowledge. So he will attain all the knowledge at the end as much as BB and Mama. Now he may not know something according to Drama. But all he knows is sufficient to him to become Narayan in the Golden Age. Also all he knows is sufficient to all of you to become kings.

It's not nessesery for him to know nuclear physic or details about Yagya past. His role is to finish My work in this Confluence Age. Ask questions about what to do. Asking questions about what had been done right, what wrong is waisting your limited time. He already had made 95% of his efforts. But you did not.

Shiv through Shankar
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

BKdimok wrote: Also all he knows is sufficient to all of you to become kings. It's not nessesery for him to know nuclear phisic or details about Yagja past. His role is to finish My work in this Confluence Age.
It is irrelevant what BKdimok knows if you are Shiva, I want to know what you know. You have shown you don't know anything beyond a basic knowledge anyone can learn and even in that you are making mistakes.

All I am asking is for you to be able to know and remember what you, as Shiva have said before, I am not asking to go into science or any other topic.
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

john wrote:1.False, we have proof that BB was 54.
2.False, as there were morning and night lectures everyday, which to my calculation makes 14
3. yet others have easily found Murli points which contradict what you are saying.
Dear John.
  • 1. Glad for you.
    2. There was a lot of lectures during each day. Any talk with anyone may be considered as lecture. I consider as lectures only morning classes. Only those brought you maximum benefit. Evening lectures are for those who cannot visit morning according to their karma.
    3. Quote this contradiction
Please ask questions deeper.

Shiv through Shankar
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Murli point

Post by abrahma kumar »

arjun wrote:How can we take Supreme Father God Shiv lightly when He comes to this forum in the form of BKdimok? :D After all we are meeting after a full Kalpa!!!! :)
Yes arjun Bhai, you are right. What a meeting! Never in your wildest dreams would you have imagined such fun. Quick the Murli point ... please?
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

john wrote:1.It is irrelevant what BKdimok knows if you are Shiva, I want to know what you know.
2.You have shown you don't know anything beyond a basic knowledge anyone can learn and even in that you are making mistakes.
3.All I am asking is for you to be able to know and remember what you, as Shiva have said before, I am not asking to go into science or any other topic.
Dear John.
  • 1. It is irrelevant what you want to know what I know. As I said first of all I must put information to that brain and only after that I can speak it through this Chariot. If you don't like it, you may create your own material world.
    2. Quote the mistakes
    3. look 1
Shiv through Shankar
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

BKdimok wrote:1.False, we have proof that BB was 54.
Dear John.
1. Glad for you.
:lol: Such a Godly answer.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Dimok,

what do the sisters at your local Raja Yoga center say to or about you?
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Very insteresting! BKdimok, can I meet to you face to face to receive Shrimat? Please expose your identity. What's your postal address? How could we meet you?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

new knowledge wrote:Can I meet to you face to face to receive Shrimat?
Yes, why not ... collect the entire set!!!

Oh, by the way, I think am starting to channelling Shiva as well ... In fact, I have been possessing ex-l for sometime now to use her to destroy the evil religions within the BKWSU as happened last Kalpa and as will happen next Kalpa according to the Murli.

If you are willing to pay my airfare, I will come and meeting you, my child ... preferably in a nice seaside resort like Goa. (Economy class is sufficient as I am the Beach of Humility).

Shankar via the medium of ex-l
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

ex-l wrote:Dimok, what do the Sisters at your local Raja Yoga center say to or about you?
They don't say anything to Me they are talking to the Chariot. I don't visit this centre often. 1 time in a month. I stay in the Temple.
ex-l wrote:Shankar via the medium of ex-l
Dear soul. It is a very bad karma to claim you are God.

Shiv through Shankar
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Your cell no please, my dear ShivBaba.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Maybe someone from the BK Russian centre (or from the London International HQ who is reading this forum) should check out if Brother BKdimok (aka Dmitry) is fine.

admin, since you are having some correspondence with Sister Jayanti, maybe you could request her to follow this up.
alladin
Friends and family of

what about other deities

Post by alladin »

Reservation: Hi, before anybody else picks that deity up, may I channel Durga, please? I am into riding tigers ... and willing to be the exclusive medium for her.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:Maybe someone from the BK Russian centre (or from the London International HQ who is reading this forum) should check out if Brother BKdimok (aka Dmitry) is fine.
Om Shanti. I remember that long ago (probably latter half of 2006), BKdimok had contacted me to receive advanced knowledge (being given by ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit). I had given him the email id of a Russian PBK, who perhaps contacted/met him once. I don't know what happened after that because I did not receive any email from that Russian PBK about BKdimok since then. I don't know if he met or corresponded with any other PBK.

The advance knowledge itself is so wonderful that anyone can become a ShivBaba by using it partially or completely. So far all the Shivbabas who emerged after the advent of Advance Knowledge were from India, but this is the first time a ShivBaba has emerged from abroad.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

BKdimok wrote:Dear soul. It is a very bad karma to claim you are God.
But dear brother, you are doing the same thing. So, kindly enlighten us as to the difference between your claim and their claim.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun