An eye for an eye

jakeyboy
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

An eye for an eye

Post by jakeyboy »

Do you believe that ****? All the so-called teaching should be told on Day One. This is more bull than i can take.

I spent 3 weeks in a psychiatric ward coz of you assholes. Ruined my life. I will go to Madhuban with a serious weapon to right things.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: an eye for an eye

Post by fluffy bunny »

jakeyboy wrote:I will go to Madhuban with a serious weapon to right things.
The truth is a pretty powerful weapon to wield in Madhuban, or anywhere else. I would not be surprised if what you are suggesting happens one day, there have been a few centers in India attacked by locals ... but think seriously whether it is worth throwing your own life away by doing it.

Tell us about your experience and what happened ...

Firstly, you should know that you are not alone. There have been BKs that have cracked up or had nervous breakdowns in a number of countries. One or two completely flipped. More than a few committed suicide. They keep that quiet too.

Trying to get the truth in or out of them ... its like a bleeding secret service on a propaganda mission. But you can speak here, we are not them. This forum is entirely independent and was set up specifically for folks like you.

Did you try and speak to your center-in-charge or official BKWSU people? What did they say and how did they handle you?
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Re: An eye for an eye.

Post by proy »

Mahatma Gandhi wrote:"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
Gandhi